Luke & Jess Vs Captain America, Winter Soldier & Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

KingD19
Jones goes down quick, and then Cage gets swarmed. He's not gonna last against the shield, the arm, and the claws.

Silent Master
At what point are you going to start obeying the board rules?

TheVaultDweller
I have to wonder whether the OP has watched all the relevant source material. Because I can't fathom why anyone who has seen all the shows and films would think that this is a good match.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I have to wonder whether the OP has watched all the relevant source material. Because I can't fathom why anyone who has seen all the shows and films would think that this is a good match.

I think he just throws darts at a board full of names.

Silent Master
He just likes starting topics, he almost never actually participates in the threads. It's also rather clear that he puts almost no thought into these threads. hence him just saying "who wins".

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Silent Master
He just likes starting topics, he almost never actually participates in the threads. It's also rather clear that he puts almost no thought into these threads. hence him just saying "who wins".

I disagree, I think he puts a lot of thought into them and usually gets his desired reaction.

cdtm
Luke could honestly keep any two of them busy (Preferably one of them WS), while Jesse handles Steve or Panther.

I don't put much stock in the Iron Man fight. Iron Man really should have one shot both Cap and WS.

TheVaultDweller
Jess won't be handling either Cap or BP, seeing as they have comparable stats to her but more skill. And vibranium weaponry.

cdtm
Hey, she caugbt Black Sky and the elite masters a lot.

Cage takes whoevers left then. thumb up

KingD19
Black Sky and the Fingers of the Hand were all very much weaker than any of the Super Crew. And Jess had issues with everyone she fought. She even complained about being the only one in New York unable to actually fight.

Also Cage nor Jess can get through Panther's suit. And will get shredded by his claws. Bucky's arm hits harder than Diamondback. It's a bad match.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Jess won't be handling either Cap or BP, seeing as they have comparable stats to her but more skill. And vibranium weaponry. When she does the motorcycle throw or the helicopter stunt then we'll talk comparable stats, none of the netflix clowns have comparable stats in strength, cage has great durability, so does cap and winter soldier, not seen enough of Panther to comment but the foot vs car race indicates he is faster than either.

Sable
Originally posted by Silent Master
At what point are you going to start obeying the board rules?

he can't help himself.

BruceSkywalker
i needed a laugh, thanks

anyways Cap, Bucky and T'Challa stomp

Sable
BP solos this dumb thread.

carthage
Originally posted by KingD19
Black Sky and the Fingers of the Hand were all very much weaker than any of the Super Crew.

Elektra would kill Bucky at least in close quarters

Sable
No she wouldnt.

carthage
Yeah, she would Bucky struggled with an unarmored Black Panther. Ele soloed the Defenders, he'd die.

cdtm
Originally posted by carthage
Yeah, she would Bucky struggled with an unarmored Black Panther. Ele soloed the Defenders, he'd die.

thumb up Black Sky solos Bucky, Cap, and armored T'challa.

ares834
Steve or BP can solo. Terrible mismatch.

John Murdoch
MCU big screen team crushes their Netflix cohorts.

Good attempts by Carthage and cdtm to get a rise out of people wink

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by carthage

How did Bucky struggle? If anything, T'Charlie was just in his way as he was trying to leave.

Also, Elektra couldn't beat Matt, when it came down to it.

carthage
She specifically stated she could've killed him anytime, she never struggled with him she wanted to keep him alive so they could live forever. She also soloed the Defenders so I'll wait for anything Bucky has done that comes close

You're right he got knocked down a staircase and couldn't kill him in spite of having a metal arm that Tchalla no sold.

carthage
Also I never claimed she could solo the soldiers, only that she is more skilled and could kill Bucky in close quarters combat. I don't think she can beat Cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.