Mace Windu on Kit Fisto (Canon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
http://i.imgur.com/KAmw3Sl.png

UCanShootMyNova
Fisto > Yoda.

So they're finally rectifying the mistakes of Lucas to portray Grievous accurately. Good.

|King Joker|
Now Canon is really making the transition into Legends where there'll be dozens of "unmatched" and "unrivaled" quotes in the same era. Fun.

UCanShootMyNova
It's coming into its own.

*Tear falls down face*

I'm so proud. :')

Darth Thor
Skillz does not equate Power, or even overall Saber Prowess. Plus it's an In Universe opinion.

Still though, nice accolade for Fisto. Gives more credibility to his win over Grievous.

thesithmaster
Not to take that seriously tbh. Anoon Bondara had a quote saying his skill was unmatched in Legends, yet Qui-Gon and Mace humbled him.
Though it's a nice accolade. However, it cannot be used to say Fisto>Yoda.

ares834
Here is the full preview BTW: http://www.comicosity.com/preview-star-wars-jedi-of-the-republic-mace-windu-1/

Looks fun. Hopefully it's better than the most recent comics.

|King Joker|
LUMINARA

TenebrousWay
Skill is one thing, overall saber prowess is an entire another field. It's good to see my nigga Fisto with the accolade, though.

MythLord
The comic also has Mace giving some random Jedi Knight an accolade of being "As in tune with the Force as any other Jedi he's known". It's obviously just empty hype.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by MythLord
The comic also has Mace giving some random Jedi Knight an accolade of being "As in tune with the Force as any other Jedi he's known". It's obviously just empty hype.

Woah. A Jedi > Yoda. I need to read this.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Fisto > Yoda.

So they're finally rectifying the mistakes of Lucas to portray Grievous accurately. Good.
yes

Rockydonovang
Woah. A Jedi > Yoda. I need to read this.
2 jedi>yoda smile

UCanShootMyNova
Fisto's only > then him in sabers. Don't make assumptions Kbro.

Rockydonovang
Fisto's only > then him in sabers. Don't make assumptions Kbro.
And the other jedi is only> Yoda in the force.

Hypocrite mad

UCanShootMyNova
Oh shit. >_<

My bad.

ChocolateMuesli
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Now Canon is really making the transition into Legends where there'll be dozens of "unmatched" and "unrivaled" quotes in the same era. Fun.
Angry that Kit whoops Ahsoka's little orange ass?

|King Joker|
It'd take a lot more than this for me to feel threatened by Fisto. laughing out loud

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ChocolateMuesli
Angry that Kit whoops Ahsoka's little orange ass?
Hardly. Ahsoka contended with Vader who's canonically a better duelist than Sidious who's canonically >= Yoda.

Fisto's going to need more than scaling over old green midgets to take this. smile

ChocolateMuesli
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Ahsoka contended with Vader
mmm

Vader who's canonically a better duelist than Sidious
mmm

Selenial
It'd take a lot more than this for me to feel threatened by Fisto. laughing out loud

I feel like this was more an insult to yourself than a comeback, tbh.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ChocolateMuesli
mmm

mmm
LMFAO. thumb up

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Selenial
I feel like this was more an insult to yourself than a comeback, tbh. A clearly inaccurate quote isn't making me sweat, not sure why that's unreasonable.

Selenial
A clearly inaccurate quote isn't making me sweat, not sure why that's unreasonable.

No, just you admitting to feeling personally threatened by anyone approaching Ahsoka in skill mmm

|King Joker|
Mm, yeah I should've phrased that better. mmm But no not really, I'll admit it can be somewhat annoying if I don't want a character close to her but 'personally threatened' is a far too extreme wording of a simple annoyance. I used the word 'threatened' originally because that's what Jack seemed to be implying I was feeling when he said I was angry.

ThirdReich
Vader who's canonically a better duelist than Sidious

Please expand.

ThirdReich
Sidious who's canonically >= Yoda.

Obviously, that's why he destroyed Yoda in ROTS. Oh wait, he didn't...

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ThirdReich
Please expand.
Referring to some list that had Vader>sidiois, Tpm maul> Dooku as a duelist.

Was called the best red lightsaber duelists of all time

ThirdReich
Referring to some list that had Vader>sidiois, Tpm maul> Dooku as a duelist.

Was called the best red lightsaber duelists of all time
Yes, that list also has Maul above Dooku and Ventress at 5th so it needs to be taken with a grain of salt...

ThirdReich
@rocky
That list is likely referring to most famous/popular duelists with red lightsabers.

Rockydonovang
@rocky
That list is likely referring to most famous/popular duelists with red lightsabers.
Maybe...Didn't seem like it
Wouldn't take that too seriously anyway

ThirdReich
Maybe...Didn't seem like it
Wouldn't take that too seriously anyway
It never says 'most powerful' or 'most skilled'. Just 'Top 5' which isn't specific enough... so you're willing to take back that Vader is a better duelist than Sidious?

ares834
Vader has also been confirmed to be the "most powerful" Sith as well. vin

Rockydonovang
It never says 'most powerful' or 'most skilled'. Just 'Top 5' which isn't specific enough... so you're willing to take back that Vader is a better duelist than Sidious?
I never seriously asserted that

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ares834
Vader has also been confirmed to be the "most powerful" Sith as well. vin
laughing where

Darth Thor
@rocky

It's in the Force Awakens section. So Kylo Ren would obviously be more famous/popular than Ventress (even before the film was out).

It never says 'most powerful' or 'most skilled'. Just 'Top 5' which isn't specific enough...

What else could it mean though? Famous/popular is out as TFA era is included in that section.

Also the author of the book says he didn't write that part but assumed it was referring to combat (Ant emailed him IIRC).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.