Relic vs. The Infinaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Not sure if there is even a way to properly gauge/determine the outcome here, tbh... Just seemed like this would be an extremely interesting confrontation to see in an actual comic. /shrug

-Relic-
https://s26.postimg.org/ifel9fzd5/image.jpg

VS.

-The Infinaut-
https://s26.postimg.org/7raualpe1/image.jpg

*Both combatants have access to all of their respective tech.

How goes this..? mmm

Steve Zodiac
I don't think we can gauge Infanaut, he was easy for the Ultimates to return to human form though.

vansonbee
I have no idea who this Infinaut character is, mind filling me in? Relic on the other hand, he probably around Galactus level.

Zack M
I'd say below Galactus. His tech is pretty uber, though.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by vansonbee
I have no idea who this Infinaut character is, mind filling me in? Relic on the other hand, he probably around Galactus level. Infinaut is a character in Ultimates, a space explorer, the Infinaut was captured easily by the Ultimates although he may have wanted to be. He is an Explorer, Galactus recruited him to fight the Forces of the merged Chaos and Order head thing. He was fighting Abstracts and Dark Celestials.

Galan007
^ thumb up

It's also worth noting that the Infinaut's tech/blaster was capable of damaging(possibly destroying) the Dark Celestials:

http://i.imgur.com/HacxwzL.jpg

Parmaniac
I can't believe in a time like this they actually come up with designs like Infinaut, this looks like straight from the 50s.

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
^ thumb up

It's also worth noting that the Infinaut's tech/blaster was capable of damaging(possibly destroying) the Dark Celestials:

http://i.imgur.com/HacxwzL.jpg
At this point, who HASN'T damaged/killed a Celestial? Relic should take it.

Zack M
What is relic's best tech feat?

Galan007
Originally posted by Parmaniac
this looks like straight from the 50s. ...That's what makes his design awesome, doh. ermm

Galan007
Originally posted by Zack M
What is relic's best tech feat? Creating tech capable of absorbing every single type of light/energy in the emotional spectrum.

Stoic
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I can't believe in a time like this they actually come up with designs like Infinaut, this looks like straight from the 50s.

Ahh... But what was once old, becomes new again my young Padawan big grin. All kidding aside, I got that impression as well lol.

Steve Zodiac
Love the Clyde Wyndham reveal and yes Galan he was damaging and maybe destroying Celestials.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Infinaut is a character in Ultimates, a space explorer, the Infinaut was captured easily by the Ultimates although he may have wanted to be. He is an Explorer, Galactus recruited him to fight the Forces of the merged Chaos and Order head thing. He was fighting Abstracts and Dark Celestials.

He is not remotely "captured". They aid him in entering this reality without inadvertently destroying Earth.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by TheHulkster
He is not remotely "captured". They aid him in entering this reality without inadvertently destroying Earth. Initially he had been fought off by Blue Marvel previously some times, the plan originally was to capture him until they realised what he was and brought him through (I agree that's what happened). The fact he was unable to manifest without help meant he would cause massive collateral damage, says some things, he has no respect for life? Or he doesn't know what he is doing? Or his tech is flawed? Or any combination of those possible statements.

Steve Zodiac
Just realised it meant the Herbert Wyndham the high evolutionary who was watching with the maker, I'm not as excited now. It would have been better if they used my plot and had Clyde Wyncham. sad Teach me not to think whilst reading.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.