MCU Spiderman vs MCU Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
This scenario is a bit different from their Civil War encounter.

- Bucky is fully geared up, like during the highway fight from TWS.
- He's also in brainwashed assassin mode.
- Spiderman has his normal Stark suit.
- Fight takes place in a large, abandoned warehouse.
- Opponents start on opposite ends.

Round 1:
Training Wheels Protocols in place.

Round 2:
Protocols disabled.

TheLordofMurder
Interesting thread... thumb up

Gonna give this some thought and come back to it...

My knee jerk response is Bucky in scenario 1, and Spidey in scenario 2...

But now that I'm giving it a bit of thought, even in scenario 2 with all systems go, Spidey will still be in character (and since he is not a killer) wont fully unleash the suits full, deadly, potential...

Bucky wont hold back at all in either scenario...

Gotta think about it some more; Bucky might win a close fight in round 2...

Mindset
Pete puts his peter in WS.

FrothByte
Spiderman has had trouble with superpowered opponents. Shocker and Vulture come to mind. And those two were nowhere near as lethal as Winter Soldier. Spidey can still win, but I'm inclined to give the majority to WS.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by FrothByte
Spiderman has had trouble with superpowered opponents. Shocker and Vulture come to mind. And those two were nowhere near as lethal as Winter Soldier. Spidey can still win, but I'm inclined to give the majority to WS.

thumb up

The more I think about it, the more I agree with you...

TheVaultDweller
Remember for round 2, Training Wheels off means access to Karen, 'Advanced Reconnaissance Mode' etc. which is going to be useful when tracking an opponent through a warehouse.

And things like taser webs, and we've seen Widow's taser discs briefly screw with Bucky's metal arm before, so who knows what that might do.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Remember for round 2, Training Wheels off means access to Karen, 'Advanced Reconnaissance Mode' etc. which is going to be useful when tracking an opponent through a warehouse.

And things like taser webs, and we've seen Widow's taser discs briefly screw with Bucky's metal arm before, so who knows what that might do.

You know, with access to all "unleashed" mode offers, Spidey could easily win round 2, BUT I don't know if he has the mindset yet to defeat someone as dangerous as "kill everyone" mode Bucky...

Maybe when he gets a bit older and has more grit in his character, he'd defeat Bucky as he is in this thread...

At the moment though, I am having a hard time seeing it...

IMHO:

Bucky 10/10 in round 1...

Bucky 8/10 in round 2...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.