Muhammad the suicide messenger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YousufKhan1212
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nmaJJ9-SOgg

Well, this probably explains why Islamic suicide bombers exist today. They want Gabriel's attention.

YousufKhan1212
Guys?

Robtard
Sorry, I don't listen to terrorist

ArtificialGlory
Mental illness is a terrible scourge.

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by Robtard
Sorry, I don't listen to terrorist

David Wood's not a terrorist.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212

I still find it annoying listening to someone who probably thinks Leviticus and Deuteronomy are the Word of the Lord, but who spends so much time picking apart another religion, no matter how obviously maniacal and evil the other religion is. No doubt he probably makes many good points, but it's still hard to stomach.

Yeah, many of these supposedly "spiritual leaders" were probably chemically imbalanced in the head. It's not that surprising really.

MythLord
Wood's a hypocritical nutjob, yeah.

Lestov16
Religion is nothing more than the subjective interpretation of its practitioner, just like every other ideology

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by Lestov16
Religion is nothing more than the subjective interpretation of its practitioner, just like every other ideology

Agreed. Islam is not defined by whoever practises it, it's defined by the Quran, the actions of Muhammad and various other Islamic Sources.

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I still find it annoying listening to someone who probably thinks Leviticus and Deuteronomy are the Word of the Lord, but who spends so much time picking apart another religion, no matter how obviously maniacal and evil the other religion is. No doubt he probably makes many good points, but it's still hard to stomach.

Yeah, many of these supposedly "spiritual leaders" were probably chemically imbalanced in the head. It's not that surprising really.

Are you saying that the Bible is corrupted in some shape or form? I don't think it's a flawless masterpiece like lots of Christians do because it's over 2000 years old and could've been tampered with to an extent. Islam and Muslims say that the Bible is heavily corrupted.

Patient_Leech
Are you saying that the Bible is corrupted in some shape or form?

No, of course I'm not saying that! It's the infallible Word of the Lord!! PRAISE BE TO GOD! roll eyes (sarcastic)

YousufKhan1212
No, of course I'm not saying that! It's the infallible Word of the Lord!! PRAISE BE TO GOD! roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://mp3.direct/#!p=0a566235f6e6753cb7b6485a1875becf

YousufKhan1212
^ Copy and paste the entire link in a new tab. Don't click on the highlighted part.

Surtur
Okay this just shows Muhammad is dumb as f*ck lol. He attempted to kill himself multiple times and failed?

It says when Allah first appeared to him Big M wanted to go throw himself off a mountain. Lol, that is probably the most intelligent thought Muhammad ever had.

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by Surtur
Okay this just shows Muhammad is dumb as f*ck lol. He attempted to kill himself multiple times and failed?

It says when Allah first appeared to him Big M wanted to go throw himself off a mountain. Lol, that is probably the most intelligent thought Muhammad ever had.

And what's even more funny is that Muhammad resorted to suicidal attempts to attract "Gabriel" lol. What an attention seeker laughing

Robtard

Tomayto, tomahto

^ Bingo

YousufKhan1212
I pronounce it as Tomahto because I'm British.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.