Black clad antifa members attack peaceful rightwing demonstrators in Berkeley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
"Their faces hidden behind black bandannas and hoodies, about 100 anarchists and antifa— “anti-fascist” — members barreled into a protest Sunday afternoon in Berkeley’s Martin Luther King Jr. Civic Center Park.

Jumping over plastic and concrete barriers, the group melted into a larger crowd of around 2,000 that had marched peacefully throughout the sunny afternoon for a “Rally Against Hate” gathering.

Shortly after, violence began to flare. A pepper-spray-wielding Trump supporter was smacked to the ground with homemade shields. Another was attacked by five black-clad antifa members, each windmilling kicks and punches into a man desperately trying to protect himself. A conservative group leader retreated for safety behind a line of riot police as marchers chucked water bottles, shot off pepper spray and screamed, “Fascist go home!”

All told, the Associated Press reported at least five individuals were attacked. An AP reporter witnessed the assaults. Berkeley Police’s Lt. Joe Okies told The Washington Post the rally resulted in “13 arrests on a range of charges including assault with a deadly weapon, obstructing a police officer, and various Berkeley municipal code violations.”

Black-clad antifa members attack peaceful right-wing demonstrators in Berkeley

Flyattractor
All this just reminds me of all the LIES the Left tried to spread about the Tea Party, when the real violent and distrustful group are themselves.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sable
"Their faces hidden behind black bandannas and hoodies, about 100 anarchists and antifa— “anti-fascist” — members barreled into a protest Sunday afternoon in Berkeley’s Martin Luther King Jr. Civic Center Park.

Jumping over plastic and concrete barriers, the group melted into a larger crowd of around 2,000 that had marched peacefully throughout the sunny afternoon for a “Rally Against Hate” gathering.

Shortly after, violence began to flare. A pepper-spray-wielding Trump supporter was smacked to the ground with homemade shields. Another was attacked by five black-clad antifa members, each windmilling kicks and punches into a man desperately trying to protect himself. A conservative group leader retreated for safety behind a line of riot police as marchers chucked water bottles, shot off pepper spray and screamed, “Fascist go home!”

All told, the Associated Press reported at least five individuals were attacked. An AP reporter witnessed the assaults. Berkeley Police’s Lt. Joe Okies told The Washington Post the rally resulted in “13 arrests on a range of charges including assault with a deadly weapon, obstructing a police officer, and various Berkeley municipal code violations.”

Black-clad antifa members attack peaceful right-wing demonstrators in Berkeley

"I think there's blame on both sides. I don't have any doubt about it and you don't have any doubt it either." -Donald J. Trump

Sable
Different riot, this was at Berkley today. Nothing from the report said the conservative group was violent.

Robtard

Surtur

Robtard
I'm just posting the President's words and reasoning, sport. So calm thyself. Calm.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard

We really need to decide if spraying people in the face with an irritant is offensive or not. When anyone perceived as a "leftist" does it, it's labeled an attack.

a TERRORIST attack!

Surtur
No confirmation of this, but I'm hearing Antifa put someone into a coma. Again NO confirmation, so do not get triggered.

Sable

Surtur
I'm just posting the President's words and reasoning, sport. So calm thyself. Calm.

So why are you posting them if you do not agree with them?

Sable
Last time I checked people carried pepper spray for self defense. And last time I checked that wasnt a crime either.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
No confirmation of this, but I'm hearing Antifa put someone into a coma. Again NO confirmation, so do not get triggered.

How do we even now they're "Antifa", as White Nationalist cover their faces as well?

Sable
How do we even now they're "Antifa", as White Nationalist cover their faces as well?

Antifa wears all black and carries the flag. Are you saying this story is inaccurate?

darthgoober

Surtur
Different riot, this was at Berkley today. Nothing from the report said the conservative group was violent.

There was another reporter who witnessed the violence as well, though he wasn't there in an official capacity he himself was harassed as he tried to take pictures. They tried to tell him he couldn't take them, which is BS because they were on public property. He posted what happened to him on Facebook, you can find it described in this article:

Bay Area TV Anchor: "I Experienced Hate First Hand Today In Berkeley" From Antifa

Here how some replied to his post:

"Mileen Nahon I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually part of the Neo Nazi group and are dressed as counter-protestors to make the opposing side look bad. WHY wear so much disguise unless you are there to cause real damage? WHY are you there to cause damage if you are there to oppose these fascist morons?

Tommy Salami That's it. I'm done with you, Frank. Did you see Inglorious Basterds? Schindler's List? Hell, Indiana Jones? Were you confused about who the bad guy was? You wandered into a literal battlefield dressed like a Summer tourist and tried to have a conversation? What on Earth is wrong with you?

Bob Demello How do we know they were not far right hater's there to make peaceful protesters look bad?

Eric Anderson Surprising to hear you taking a political position and agreeing with our President's statement regarding violence from many sides. Equivocation between fascists and anti-fascists is a core strategy of the alt-right."

Have you noticed that those on the left tend to make fun of those on the right and call some of them conspiracy theorists, etc. but the moment it becomes convenient they embrace them?

That link I posted also mentions a guy supposedly being beaten into a coma after being mistaken for a nazi. This article also mentions it:

Liberal Media Finally Discovers Antifa and One Professor Defends Their Violence

There is certainly video of the guy being beaten, but no evidence of a coma so far.

Robtard
Antifa wears all black and carries the flag. Are you saying this story is inaccurate?

How hard is it to buy a scarf of any color and wrap your face though?

I'm just saying that "Antifa" isn't the only group that covers their faces, look at these heroes of the Alt-Right:

http://i.imgur.com/Uh1DWgZ.png

edit: Notice the sexacutioner helm in the hands of the guy with the sexy and totally straight chain tats who no doubt has a few gimps chained up down in his basement whom he sodomizes on a weekly rotation? *deep breath*

Surtur

Video shows a bunch of thugs in black beating on the guy.

Like I said, no confirmation of a coma. The video of the beating is brief, so he must have been beaten on for longer than we see if he is actually in a coma.

EDIT: Of course, even if the man is not in a coma we still have these shit heads attacking someone who isn't in the KKK or a neo nazi.

Robtard
Video shows a bunch of thugs in black beating on the guy.

Like I said, no confirmation of a coma. The video of the beating is brief, so he must have been beaten on for longer than we see if he is actually in a coma.

EDIT: Of course, even if the man is not in a coma we still have these shit heads attacking someone who isn't in the KKK or a neo nazi.

You can call it an assault, you can call it self defense, you can call it whatever you like

darthgoober
Good point... they should start arresting everyone who shows up covering their faces like that so no one can "set up" the other side.

Robtard
Originally posted by darthgoober
Good point... they should start arresting everyone who shows up covering their faces...

Sounds overall reasonable to me thumb up

Surtur
Good point... they should start arresting everyone who shows up covering their faces like that so no one can "set up" the other side.

Some people were arrested for wearing masks.

You can call it an assault, you can call it self defense, you can call it whatever you like

A group of several people beating on one man is not self defense.

darthgoober
Sounds overall reasonable to me thumb up
It honestly would prevent all kinds of stuff. There are multiple vids of Antifa people freaking out when their indentity's exposed or when the cops tell them they have to take them off to enter a building. Even when they're covered you get accused of trying to dox them just by walking around with a camera lol. Prob wouldn't do a lot for those on the far right, their extremist don't usually bothering covering up lol.

Hell in my town it's already illegal to walk around trying to conceal your identity.

Robtard
A group of several people beating on one man is not self defense.

Repeat: "You can call it whatever you like." - Donald J Trump

darthgoober
Poor word choice, it doesn't actually follow Trumps line of reasoning because the labels he put forth were all negative. If you're trying to spin his statement you'd need to say something like "you can call it attempted murder, you can call it assault, you can call it whatever you like"

Surtur
It honestly would prevent all kinds of stuff. There are multiple vids of Antifa people freaking out when their indentity's exposed or when the cops tell them they have to take them off to enter a building. Even when they're covered you get accused of trying to dox them just by walking around with a camera lol. Prob wouldn't do a lot for those on the far right, their extremist don't usually bothering covering up lol.

Hell in my town it's already illegal to walk around trying to conceal your identity.

The problem is there were a shitload of counterprotesters though. Some were arrested for wearing masks(none turned out to be nazis in disguise).

Surtur
Repeat: "You can call it whatever you like." - Donald J Trump

And again: why are you repeating the things Trump says if you yourself do not agree with them?

darthgoober
The problem is there were a shitload of counterprotesters though. Some were arrested for wearing masks(none turned out to be nazis in disguise).
Yeah but "counter protestors" aren't the problem, Antifa is. Taking the masks won't guarantee they're held accountable for their actions, but it'll certainly increase the likelihood.

Robtard

We sure about this?

http://dailytimes.com.pk/static/uploads/original/97714168762f875c1ca23b97efc70c69.jpg

Would imagine with so many of these White Nationalist being doxed and the invention of the internet by Al Gore, more and more will over their faces

darthgoober
We sure about this?

http://dailytimes.com.pk/static/uploads/original/97714168762f875c1ca23b97efc70c69.jpg

Would imagine with so many of these White Nationalist being doxed and the invention of the internet by Al Gore, more and more will over their faces
That hood's more ceremonial nowadays than anything else. Most members of the kkk don't seem to care who knows about them it seems.

If you watch the vids of confrontations between the two groups(talking about the bottom pic), the right mostly seems to put theirs on right before the fighting start to help with stuff like pepperspray. When they're standing around talking to people making vids they show their faces.

Robtard
And again: why are you repeating the things Trump says if you yourself do not agree with them?

Why are you throwing a hissy fit over Trump's own words/reasoning when they were holy scripture to you before?

Surtur
Poor word choice, it doesn't actually follow Trumps line of reasoning because the labels he put forth were all negative. If you're trying to spin his statement you'd need to say something like "you can call it attempted murder, you can call it assault, you can call it whatever you like"

They seem to be getting pissy because since Charlottlesville we have been given multiple instances of Antifa showing their true colors.

This was not made more clear than it was this past weekend. They are hateful violent pieces of shit, they just have better PR than the neo nazis and KKK.

Robtard
That hood's more ceremonial nowadays than anything else. Most members of the kkk don't seem to care who knows about them it seems.

They could easily wear the open face version of their hood while doing their racist Larping.

Surtur
Why are you throwing a hissy fit over Trump's own words/reasoning when they were holy scripture to you before?

Lol nope, no fit, once again: why are you quoting him if you don't agree with it? It's a simple question.

Robtard
They seem to be getting pissy because since Charlottlesville we have been given multiple instances of Antifa showing their true colors.

This was not made more clear than it was this past weekend. They are hateful violent pieces of shit, they just have better PR than the neo nazis and KKK.

False: White Supremacist have far better PR. They've re-branded themselves from Doc Martens and red suspender wearing drunken hooligans with shaved heads, to clean cut polo wearing, khaki sporting college educated guys

Surtur

If you watch the vids of confrontations between the two groups(talking about the bottom pic), the right mostly seems to put theirs on right before the fighting start to help with stuff like pepperspray. When they're standing around talking to people making vids they show their faces.

I'm just curious about, if there is an attack by neo nazis or KKK members in the future and they are wearing masks...I am curious if these same leftists are going to be wondering if it was maybe Antifa members under those masks.

What do you think?

Surtur
False: White Supremacist have far better PR. They've re-branded themselves from Doc Martens and red suspender wearing drunken hooligans with shaved heads, to clean cut polo wearing, khaki sporting college educated guys

Wrong. They are getting crucified in the media by both sides. That is not good PR.

People in the MSM aren't bending over backwards to excuse the actions of neo nazis.

Robtard
I'm just curious about, if there is an attack by neo nazis or KKK members in the future and they are wearing masks...I am curious if these same leftists are going to be wondering if it was maybe Antifa members under those masks.

What do you think?

Who said that as fact? Strawman much?

darthgoober
They could easily wear the open face version of their hood while doing their racist Larping.
Of course they could, I'm not saying that they can't. Hell the guy in the background is doing just that. I'm just sayin that the hood is mostly ceremonial nowadays and lot of people really get into old style hats. That's why Popes still wear hats that seem too big for their body lol

Robtard
Wrong. They are getting crucified in the media by both sides. That is not good PR.

People in the MSM aren't bending over backwards to excuse the actions of neo nazis.

I'm talking about how they're re-imaging themselves, sport

And this angers you, that your dreaded "MSM" as you see it isn't giving Nazis the break they need and deserve. laughing out loud

darthgoober

What do you think?
Of course not... anyone who even suggests such a thing will be accused of being a white supremacist lol

Surtur
Who said that as fact? Strawman much?

Where did I say someone said it was a fact? I specifically said I wonder if leftists would be *wondering* if it is Antifa members.

Btw, do you denounce Antifa?

Surtur
Of course not... anyone who even suggests such a thing will be accused of being a white supremacist lol

Bingo. Remember, someone responded to a reporter given his truthful account of his treatment by Antifa with this:

"Eric Anderson Surprising to hear you taking a political position and agreeing with our President's statement regarding violence from many sides. Equivocation between fascists and anti-fascists is a core strategy of the alt-right."

It is clear this person just plain doesn't even want the violence of the alt left mentioned. Telling the truth about them is seen as some sort of betrayal.

cdtm
So..

...far as I can tell, this is basically a mud slinging contest?

I mean, I can hope a Nazi burns just fine without condoning someone punch's them in the face.. I hope we all agree violence is unacceptable, regardless of the motive/provacation (Barring defense of one's body from harm, of course..)

Robtard
Where did I say someone said it was a fact? I specifically said I wonder if leftists would be *wondering* if it is Antifa members.

Btw, do you denounce Antifa? You were 'begging the question', so it was directly implied. But you can walk it back, don't care. Sign of weakness, that, imho

Well that's a silly and accusatory question. As I've never supported the mask wearing chaos causing types and have said so before.

Are you ready to denounce White Supremacist without making a "whataboutary" defense like you did in the Charlottesville thread?

Robtard

Bingo. Remember, someone responded to a reporter given his truthful account of his treatment by Antifa with this:

"Eric Anderson Surprising to hear you taking a political position and agreeing with our President's statement regarding violence from many sides. Equivocation between fascists and anti-fascists is a core strategy of the alt-right."

It is clear this person just plain doesn't even want the violence of the alt left mentioned. Telling the truth about them is seen as some sort of betrayal.

Guys, no way there's enough room for all three of you up on that cross and Jesus probs isn't into a threeway to begin with

Silent Master
Originally posted by cdtm
So..

I mean, I can hope a Nazi burns just fine without condoning someone punch's them in the face.. I hope we all agree violence is unacceptable, regardless of the motive/provacation (Barring defense of one's body from harm, of course..)

Agreed, anything other than self-defense should be called out by all sides.

Surtur
You were 'begging the question', so it was directly implied. But you can walk it back, don't care. Sign of weakness, that, imho

I'd say it's a sign of weakness to claim I was claiming someone said it as fact when I wasn't, and once again hiding behind "herp derp you implied it". It shows me you can't handle your statements being corrected.

I've denounced them plenty of times, they are pieces of subhuman shit.

Do you denounce Antifa?

Robtard
Say whatever helps you cope. I don't care.

There you go, no "whataboutary" added to the denouncement thumb up

Can you not read, already answered:

Well that's a silly and accusatory question. As I've never supported the mask wearing chaos causing types and have said so before.

darthgoober
Guys, no way there's enough room for all three of you up on that cross and Jesus probs isn't into a threeway to begin with
I'm on no cross... I can easily dismiss accusations that I am or support white supremacists with the simple fact that I'm Chinese... it just proves the person saying such a thing is a moron. But that doesn't make such arguments nor the hypocrisy demonstrated by so many any less worthy of being mocked.

Surtur

Whatever you need to tell yourself, but hey will you be wondering if it's Antifa members if we have masked nazis attacking folk in the future?

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
So..

Yet in this country some feel it is wrong to condemn both sides. Some believe that if you have two groups and one of them are neo nazis the other group, by default, is innocent. Nah, cowardly communist thugs hiding behind masks will never be innocent, nor are they morally superior to the alt right.

That last part is a big one too, and can't be stated enough: they are not morally superior.

Sable

Robtard
Whatever you need to tell yourself, but hey will you be wondering if it's Antifa members if we have masked nazis attacking folk in the future?

It's just my opinion that Jesus wouldn't be into a M/M/M threeway. No reason to get miffed over it. Jeez. We can agree to disagree here.

Why would I wonder that? Was just told that White Supremacist don't often hide their faces. Keep up, sport.

Robtard
Rob?

Sable,

I was assuming. Cos that was the thing to do earlier in another thread.

Who knows, maybe White Supremacist just carry pepper-spray and rape whistles as a normal everyday thing.

Surtur
Say whatever helps you cope. I don't care.

It's not about coping, it's about what is true. The truth is that nobody said you assumed it as fact. You tried to pretend I did so you could throw a fit and say I was using a strawman. That is a true sign of weakness.

Why won't you denounce them now?

Surtur
It's just my opinion that Jesus wouldn't be into a M/M/M threeway. No reason to get miffed over it. Jeez. We can agree to disagree here.

Lol, you got so butthurt over these peoples BS being called out you started talking about Jesus and threeways, but it is other people that are miffed? Too funny.

Because you wondered if the Antifa thugs were really neo nazis. If you're consistent you'd be wondering the same thing if masked nazis attacked someone.

Will you?

Sable
Sable,

I was assuming. Cos that was the thing to do earlier in another thread.

Who knows, maybe White Supremacist just carry pepper-spray and rape whistles as a normal everyday thing.

Who said this person was a white supremacist?

darthgoober

Why would I wonder that? Was just told that White Supremacist don't often hide their faces. Keep up, sport.
What's your issue with me saying that?

White supremacists...
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=m%2bJ6skNq&id=604CEF2AA7323A75ECB8C913B813CCD71E60D0F9&thid=OIP.m-J6skNqCE3vb7xpCAUwSAEsCd&q=charlottesville+protest+nazis&simid=608045569836781086&selectedIndex=135&ajaxhist=0

Antifa
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=IWhYu2fd&id=7E73FEDAF4E2B78D600B02BBB6EB1BA902827600&thid=OIP.IWhYu2fdXyTlTMVJCdSfrgEsDU&q=antifa+black+block&simid=608013568074711964&selectedIndex=58&ajaxhist=0

Proportionally speaking, at the majority of events it seems to me that there are about as many white supremacist attempting to conceal their identities as there are Antifa who are actually open about their identities.

Silent Master
You do realize that Rob is just trolling you and is not the least bit interested in an honest debate/discussion, right?

Surtur
Who said this person was a white supremacist?

The guy is a Trump supporter, that is enough for Rob.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Silent Master
You do realize that Rob is just trolling you and is not the least bit interested in an honest debate/discussion, right?
Well he obviously has personal issues with Surt and a couple of others, but he and I have on occasion actually had a reasonable discourse within the GDF. Prob because we've known each other for a while from the vs forum and haven't had any real issues with each other from there.

Silent Master
Well he obviously has personal issues with Surt and a couple of others, but he and I have on occasion actually had a reasonable discorse.

Doesn't matter, your current posts don't 100% agree with him, thus you're going to be treated as an enemy.

darthgoober
Doesn't matter, your current posts don't 100% agree with him, thus you're going to be treated as an enemy.
Very possible... but relatively speaking there are very few things I'll argue about that actually bother me so I don't mind lol

Robtard
What's your issue with me saying that?

White supremacists...
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=m%2bJ6skNq&id=604CEF2AA7323A75ECB8C913B813CCD71E60D0F9&thid=OIP.m-J6skNqCE3vb7xpCAUwSAEsCd&q=charlottesville+protest+nazis&simid=608045569836781086&selectedIndex=135&ajaxhist=0

Antifa
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=IWhYu2fd&id=7E73FEDAF4E2B78D600B02BBB6EB1BA902827600&thid=OIP.IWhYu2fdXyTlTMVJCdSfrgEsDU&q=antifa+black+block&simid=608013568074711964&selectedIndex=58&ajaxhist=0

Proportionally speaking, at the majority of events it seems to me that there are about as many white supremacist attempting to conceal their identities as there are Antifa who are actually open about their identities.

? I'm cool with it.

Silent Master
Very possible... but relatively speaking there are very few things I'll argue about that actually bother me so I don't mind lol

Agreed, I'm not the least bit bothered by his trolling. just noting that it makes having a legitimate conversation almost impossible. so I don't even bother trying.

Robtard

^

Look at this guy trying hard. LoL, closet Trumpers are the worst. Like come the phuck out already, cowards.

Surtur
^

Look at this guy trying hard. LoL, closet Trumpers are the worst. Like come the phuck out already, cowards.

Lol whenever SM calls you out on your bullshit you label him a Trump supporter. As if your mind simply cannot conceive of anyone other than a Trump supporter recognizing these things in you.

Robtard
I for one am very happy Bashar shipped you two together. Was a good move on his part, imho

Robtard
The guy is a Trump supporter, that is enough for Rob.

^
Poisoning the well. A classic

Silent Master
Lol whenever SM calls you out on your bullshit you label him a Trump supporter. As if your mind simply cannot conceive of anyone other than a Trump supporter recognizing these things in you.

Rather interesting that he mentions poisoning the well, as that is exactly what he's trying to do by falsely labeling people Trump supporters.

BackFire
I think it's time to impose some pretty stringent rules on these protests.

I think people wearing masks should be removed from the protest, they should be kicked out and sent home.

I think those big riot shields should also not be allowed. Those seem to cause nothing but problems.

Need to be very careful about the signs, a lot of people use signs as a means to hide weapons, by having the a big piece of wood as the sign handle, they can break the sign apart and use said handle as a weapon if they like.

They need to be more willing to shut these whole things down when stuff starts getting out of control.

Khazra Reborn
Lol, two antifa dipshits tried attacking me this evening, does anyone know if there was something going on in Chicago today as well?

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by BackFire
I think it's time to impose some pretty stringent rules on these protests.

I think people wearing masks should be removed from the protest, they should be kicked out and sent home.

I think those big riot shields should also not be allowed. Those seem to cause nothing but problems.

Need to be very careful about the signs, a lot of people use signs as a means to hide weapons, by having the a big piece of wood as the sign handle, they can break the sign apart and use said handle as a weapon if they like.

They need to be more willing to shut these whole things down when stuff starts getting out of control.

I agree as long as the Police also don't wear masks and have numbers on show.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Lol, two antifa dipshits tried attacking me this evening, does anyone know if there was something going on in Chicago today as well?
How did that end?

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
How did that end?

I was looking down at my phone, and they must have come out of an alley or something because I didn't see them initially, but one of the morons thought it would be a good idea to punch me in the top of the head, but I'm guessing he broke his hand or something because he just yelped like a puss and he ran off. The other one hesitated like he wanted to do something but he just ran off with his buddy after a few seconds.

I must have got the antifa special team, lol.

ArtificialGlory
I was looking down at my phone, and they must have come out of an alley or something because I didn't see them initially, but one of the morons thought it would be a good idea to punch me in the top of the head, but I'm guessing he broke his hand or something because he just yelped like a puss and he ran off. The other one hesitated like he wanted to do something but he just ran off with his buddy after a few seconds.

I must have got the antifa special team, lol.
Haha, what the actual f*ck!? You sure they weren't just some random muggers? Why would Antifa attack you anyway?

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Haha, what the actual f*ck!? You sure they weren't just some random muggers? Why would Antifa attack you anyway?

It's possible, but they were wearing all black, with black bandanas. That's why I was wondering if there was something going on here tonight, which might have given them a reason to be out. But I was no where near downtown either, which is where I would assume is where they would gather.

Afro Cheese
"I think there's blame on both sides. I don't have any doubt about it and you don't have any doubt it either." -Donald J. Trump .... anyone who doesn't realize there are violent elements on both sides at this point is either willfully misinformed or living under a rock.

and this is precisely why it's important to keep this in mind. because violence begets more violence. keep upping the ante and you will just reap more destruction. so we need to be seriously concerned about what to do about the modern "issue" that for whatever reason violence in the streets has become a sort of recreational pastime for political extremists.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I agree as long as the Police also don't wear masks and have numbers on show.

Confirmed Cop Hater. Little Stevie s Racist against Blue People. laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Just more Fun AntiFa news!

AntiFa. Yep. We Fascists!!!!!!!

ArtificialGlory
It's possible, but they were wearing all black, with black bandanas. That's why I was wondering if there was something going on here tonight, which might have given them a reason to be out. But I was no where near downtown either, which is where I would assume is where they would gather.
I see. As for your question, I have no idea, sorry.

Surtur
At least the more these shitheads act out the less and less easy it is for democrats to ignore them.

Surtur
I for one am very happy Bashar shipped you two together. Was a good move on his part, imho

Lol it never gets old. Nobody can call Rob on his bullshit.

Robtard
Lol it never gets old. Nobody can call Rob on his bullshit.

What happened here: I used similar deplorable logic and tactics that you used in the Charlottesville thread. So the problems you have with what I've said in here, it's really problems you have with yourself. Think about it; do better.

dadudemon

Sable
Another violent attack by antifa at Berkeley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.