Robert Mueller Subpoenas the Podesta Group

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
I bet the Podestas are shitting bricks this is starting to head their waylaughing out loud

As the Russia Turns

Bashar Teg
but i thought mueller's investigation was an insignificant "nothing-burger" which we shouldn't bother talking about. now i'm confused. sad

Sable
Thats fine, it will all work out. Meanwhile at the Podesta Group

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8a/b8/9a/8ab89a14af97fd8267d5b16d923c7b4e--document-shredding-paper-shredder.jpg

Robtard
Cool, I'm no problem with Podesta being impeached if he committed crimes. Impeach em all i say, Trump, Clinton, Podesta, Junior, Kushner, Manafort, Pence, in fact, imnectarine them as well.

Sable
You keep using this word Impeach all the time. Like "Good well impeach Clinton."

Just because she or the Podestas are not in the office, does not mean they did not committee a crime and cannot be punished.

Also, impeaching and removing Trump are two completely different things, Clinton was impeached and served two terms. Its better not to well wish.

Robtard
It's a good word + I do like a good peach

What I'm saying is that I have no problem with Podesta or Clinton facing charges if they've committed crimes

Yeah, thanks, aware. And part of me expects Trump to walk free and remain in power if it all goes down and Republicans still control* the government at the time.

*Though it should be noted that with Trump getting into pillow fights with so many key Republicans, who knows what they'll do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.