North Korea fires missiles over Japan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
North Korea fires missile over Japan, sharply escalating tensions

"North Korea fired a missile that flew over Japan and landed in waters off the northern region of Hokkaido early on Tuesday, South Korean and Japanese officials said, marking a sharp escalation of tensions on the Korean peninsula.

The test, which experts said appeared to have been a recently developed intermediate-range Hwasong-12 missile, came as U.S. and South Korean forces conduct annual military drills on the peninsula, against which North Korea strenuously objects."

Not a good sign.

Sable
I wish one would fly into China territory, and shift this onto them.

Robtard
Has Trump responded with another toothless angry rant and/or tweet?

BackFire
I was reading reports from people in Japan how they just got some notifications on their phones saying that a missile was headed towards Japan, before they knew it was going to pass over. Scary stuff for those people.

SquallX
Originally posted by Robtard

Is you're hate this strong for Trump that's the only thing you can think off? And not the ramifications of another senseless war where countless will die for nothing?

cdtm
Not good at all. Japan might become a nuclear power over this..

Sable
Originally posted by cdtm
Not good at all. Japan might become a nuclear power over this..

Honestly **** giving them nukes.

Flyattractor
Thank the Stars that Obama or Clinton are not in office right now. They would have surrendered the country to the Norks by now..

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by SquallX
Is you're hate this strong for Trump that's the only thing you can think off? And not the ramifications of another senseless war where countless will die for nothing?

You say that as if those things are not related.

cdtm
Not if he gives a toothless angry rant, it's not.

If I was Trump, I'd be dropping a lot of bombs on North Korea.

Flyattractor
I would EMP his sorry little butt.

Beniboybling
Is you're hate this strong for Trump that's the only thing you can think off? And not the ramifications of another senseless war where countless will die for nothing? ur not eager for senseless violence? sounds like something a pussy would say. confused

Bentley
This is terrible, imagine if this kind of missile was to miss its mark? The irresponsability from North Korean authorities is staggering.

Surtur

Nothing surprises me anymore, leftists will take any chance they can to whine about Trump.

SquallX
Originally posted by Beniboybling
ur not eager for senseless violence? sounds like something a pussy would say. confused

I've lost brothers two brothers in Afghanistan. So no, I don't like senseless violence.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Nothing surprises me anymore, leftists will take any chance they can to whine about Trump.

^
This guy with his constant partisan bickering and whining.

Anyhow. Ignoring that this isn't directly related to Trump and Jong-un's little-dick measuring contest is actively being a moron. But anything to defend glorious leader I guess.

Bashar Teg

"i'm warning you! not ONE MORE missile test!"

http://i.imgur.com/OZ2l8vB.gif

Robtard
That's essentially the corner Trump's put himself and America in with his belligerent off-the-cuff rant . He opened up with promising NK destruction if they kept testing, they did; he did nothing. So here we are.

Flyattractor
That's essentially the corner Trump's put himself and America in with his belligerent off-the-cuff rant . He opened up with promising NK destruction if they kept testing, they did; he did nothing. So here we are.

You are such a Cuck.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

http://i.imgur.com/OZ2l8vB.gif laughing thumb up

carthage

laughing out loud

Flyattractor

So did you just say you approve of using Military Force against the Norks, Bashy?

Cause that is what that looks like.

Bashar Teg
i'm sure it looks like that in your stunted heroin-rotted brain, but i simply disapprove of empty threats.

Flyattractor
So You want Military Action taken against The Norks then.

You want us to use VIOLENCE against Little Kimmy. Because You are DISSAPROVE of EMPTY THREATS.

That means you APPROVE of the use of Violence.

Right?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So You want Military Action taken against The Norks then.

You want us to use VIOLENCE against Little Kimmy. Because You are DISSAPROVE of EMPTY THREATS.

That means you APPROVE of the use of Violence.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no, actually you're just a retard.

Flyattractor
no, actually you're just a retard.

And you are just a Hypocrite.

Bashar Teg
point: he shouldnt have made empty threats in the first place.

now go get your methadone and stop wasting my time with your retard batshit.

Flyattractor
So you are saying he should have Blow'ed Some Shit Up Instead?

Afro Cheese
No, he's saying he should've said something less threatening like "I strongly disapprove of NK's missile tests! Please stop it right now!"

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
No, he's saying he should've said something less threatening like "I strongly disapprove of NK's missile tests! Please stop it right now!"

Oh!? IS THAT IT!?

Trump's Big Mistake was that He didn't use the "MAGIC WORD"?

Oh it is all so clear now....

rolling on floor laughing

Flyattractor

What Bashy really meant was this...

http://cdn28.us1.fansshare.com/photograph/thebugsbunnyandtweetyshow/ballot-box-bunny-bugs-gets-clubbed-432016787.jpg

Surtur
^
This guy with his constant partisan bickering and whining.

Anyhow. Ignoring that this isn't directly related to Trump and Jong-un's little-dick measuring contest is actively being a moron. But anything to defend glorious leader I guess.

It's funny how triggered you are. Also nope, not about defending Trump at all. Kim is crazy, I think he'd be doing shit whether or not Trump was president. Or in a scenario where Trump was president but didn't use harsh rhetoric towards NK I think he'd still be doing this kind of stuff.

S_W_LeGenD
You seriously believe that a statement like that would have an impact on Kim Jong-Un?

He is a lunatic. You cannot reason with lunatics.

Afro Cheese
No. I'm quite sure that nothing short of real action will dissuade him.

Surtur
I think at this point it doesn't matter. I don't think Trumps rhetoric is going to cause them to act any differently than if Trump merely acted like previous leaders have for the last few decades when it comes to NK. Since that way of doing things clearly didn't work.

Robtard
It's funny how triggered you are. Also nope, not about defending Trump at all. Kim is crazy, I think he'd be doing shit whether or not Trump was president. Or in a scenario where Trump was president but didn't use harsh rhetoric towards NK I think he'd still be doing this kind of stuff.

"I'm not defending Trump". *defends Trump*

Anyhow. If you can't see how this clear escalation of aggression with NK now firing a missile over an ally of the US is a direct result of Trump's empty threats to Jung-un, then you're being willfully dense.

NK is ruled by an egomaniac turd and Kim is calling Donald out, he's already said Trump's "fire and fury" threats are laughable, really that simple.

Surtur

Anyhow. If you can't see how this clear escalation of aggression with NK now firing a missile over an ally of the US is a direct result of Trump's empty threats to Jung-un, then you're being willfully dense.

NK is ruled by an egomaniac turd and Kim is calling Donald out, he's already said Trump's "fire and fury" threats are laughable, really that simple.

If you can't see that Kim is a lunatic and likely to behave this way anyways as their technology advances I would say you are being willfully dense.

But then again as a leftist you are pretty much required to try to blame Trump for anything and everything, so I understand your predicament.

Robtard
If you can't see that Kim is a lunatic and likely to behave this way anyways as their technology advances I would say you are being willfully dense.

But then again as a leftist you are pretty much required to try to blame Trump for anything and everything, so I understand your predicament.

Um, being able to fly a missile over Japan isn't due to new tech, it's just picking the direction. NK sent missiles further in past test. Surely you knew that as it was all over the news.

There you go again with your "The Lefttist!!1!" nonsense as a means to not address the points you can't. Grow up.

Afro Cheese

NK is ruled by an egomaniac turd and Kim is calling Donald out, he's already said Trump's "fire and fury" threats are laughable, really that simple. They are following the same trajectory towards nuclear proliferation that they have been on for decades. They're just getting closer. If you honestly believe that if Trump hadn't tweeted then Kim wouldn't still be testing his missiles then I think you simply don't understand the North Koreans.

Afro Cheese
Honestly, think about who you are dealing with. Let's say Kim was doing all this and Trump stayed silent. You know what the NK response would be? Look, they can't stop us! They don't even pretend to try!

Kim does all this shit and Trump tweets threatening them and of course, you know what the response is. Ha! What a stupid bluff!

They're gonna keep doing this shit regardless. As some generals have pointed out... the only way to get them to believe we're not bluffing is to stop bluffing (e.g. follow through with the threat).

Bashar Teg

nice false dilemma. yeah, it was either make empty threats of "fire and fury" or just "please mr. kim, sir. no more missiles, maybe?".
either/or, no alternatives. good job winning *clap*

Flyattractor
nice try Hypocrite.

Surtur
They are following the same trajectory towards nuclear proliferation that they have been on for decades. They're just getting closer. If you honestly believe that if Trump hadn't tweeted then Kim wouldn't still be testing his missiles then I think you simply don't understand the North Koreans.

Bingo.

Robtard
They are following the same trajectory towards nuclear proliferation that they have been on for decades. They're just getting closer. If you honestly believe that if Trump hadn't tweeted then Kim wouldn't still be testing his missiles then I think you simply don't understand the North Koreans.

As noted, firing a missile over Japan doesn't show a new level of tech, they've already tested missile that have gone further, I posted a link that was conveniently ignored by a coward.

The direction of the missile here was specifically to mock Trump and the US. You're sensible enough and not so far up Trump's rectum to see that.

Surtur
Lol, bravo Rob. You phrased it so either Afro agrees with you or he confirms he is "up Trumps rectum".

Bentley
I thought making empty threats and dropping allies when things get rough was american policy for about a decade already.

Bashar Teg
i don't recall obama, clinton, or either bush threatening a nuclear attack.
even dubya knew that a president should never go full-retard.

Flyattractor
It would only take 1 Nuke. Come on. It will be fun.

Oh and "Robbie is a Hypocrite blah blah blah...."

Surtur
I don't recall nuclear threats by Obama either. I do recall something about how a line was being drawn when it came to Syria and how it should not be crossed.

My memory is fuzzy, how'd that turn out?

Robtard
Lol, bravo Rob. You phrased it so either Afro agrees with you or he confirms he is "up Trumps rectum".

No, not at all and Afro is smart enough to see I didn't. But you tried to poison the well again. You tired.

I don't recall nuclear threats by Obama either. I do recall something about how a line was being drawn when it came to Syria and how it should not be crossed.

My memory is fuzzy, how'd that turn out?

Exactly. So why are you spreading buttcheeks in defense of Trump here?

Steve Zodiac
i don't recall obama, clinton, or either bush threatening a nuclear attack.
even dubya knew that a president should never go full-retard. Trump for all his rhetoric won't do it either and that's the problem he's said these retarded things which he can't possibly follow through on and now looks an utter ****.

Robtard
And that's a problem. You don't threaten someone with death if they do something and then throw a stern lecture their way after they do it.

He has his threat escalation steps confused, you scale up the threats, not down.

Steve Zodiac
And that's a problem. You don't threaten someone with death if they do something and then throw a stern lecture their way after they do it.

He has his threat escalation steps confused, you scale up the threats, not down. Absolutely, that is unless you are going to back up a very big threat, then go for it. He isn't so he shouldn't! Guys a ****!

Beniboybling
The problem with calling Kim a lunatic is he played Trump at his own game, so what does that make Donald?

Robtard
The problem with calling Kim a lunatic is he played Trump at his own game, so what does that make Donald?

"So much for North Korea's restraint. So much for President Donald Trump's threats of "fire and fury."

After Pyongyang's highly provocative missile test over close American ally Japan, Trump offered a surprisingly subdued response Tuesday, pulling back from his administration's recent suggestions of a dialogue with the communist country but also avoiding a repeat of his bombastic warnings earlier this month of a potential military confrontation.

Instead, Trump's terse, written statement reiterating that all U.S. options are being considered pointed to an administration cautiously searching for an effective policy, even as the North's test risked endangering Japanese civilians. Washington and its allies called an emergency U.N. Security Council meeting for later Tuesday, but looked short on new ideas for stopping the nuclear and missile advances that are increasingly putting the U.S. mainland within range.

"Threatening and destabilizing actions only increase the North Korean regime's isolation in the region and among all nations of the world," Trump said after the North's missile soared almost 1,700 miles (2,700 kilometers) into the Pacific Ocean, triggering alert warnings in northern Japan and shudders throughout Northeast Asia. "All options are on the table." -snip

-

Basically, Trump made the US look very weak, even though the response now was sensible, as it's bungled as a followup to a "fire and fury" threat. Hopefully he uses this as a learning experience the next time some dictator waves their micropenis in his face. You ease in and ramp up the heat, you don't blow your load in the first 15 seconds.

Beniboybling
thumb up

Surtur
No, not at all and Afro is smart enough to see I didn't. But you tried to poison the well again. You tired.

Lol Rob is this going to be your new tactic whenever your BS is pointed out?

I'm not defending him, not saying it was right. Just not saying it was wrong. I'm saying Kim is crazy and it doesn't matter what tone Trump takes.

Robtard
^

LoL, this guy needs to grow a spine

Surtur
^

LoL, this guy needs to grow a spine

Irony overload indeed.

Afro Cheese
nice false dilemma. yeah, it was either make empty threats of "fire and fury" or just "please mr. kim, sir. no more missiles, maybe?".
either/or, no alternatives. good job winning *clap* I haven't heard an alternative from you, only what Trump shouldn't have done. What would your alternative be?

The direction of the missile here was specifically to mock Trump and the US. You're sensible enough and not so far up Trump's rectum to see that. er... how you deduce that is beyond me. Yes, it's intentionally provocative. That's not exactly a new trait for Kim. I honestly think that you are so dedicated to being anti-Trump that you are letting it cloud your judgment. You can certainly ridicule Trump's temperament or the way he made himself look with his tweets. That's perfectly fair. To suggest that his tweets are somehow responsible for Kim's continued provocations is just silly to me. The most you can say is that they haven't deterred him from his goal.

Flyattractor

SO You are saying you side with Little Kimmy?

StiltmanFTW

laughing out loud

Sable
Originally posted by Flyattractor
SO You are saying you side with Little Kimmy?

Oh coarse he does. Totalitarians always side with dictators.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Sable
Oh coarse he does. Totalitarians always side with dictators.

This is true.

Adam_PoE
I haven't heard an alternative from you, only what Trump shouldn't have done. What would your alternative be?

One does not have to know the correct answer to be able to identify the wrong one.

er... how you deduce that is beyond me. Yes, it's intentionally provocative. That's not exactly a new trait for Kim. I honestly think that you are so dedicated to being anti-Trump that you are letting it cloud your judgment. You can certainly ridicule Trump's temperament or the way he made himself look with his tweets. That's perfectly fair. To suggest that his tweets are somehow responsible for Kim's continued provocations is just silly to me. The most you can say is that they haven't deterred him from his goal.

Even a blind person can see the behavior of North Korea is escalating in direct response to Trump's statements.

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
One does not have to know the correct answer to be able to identify the wrong one.
Let me be clear. You can say Trump was wrong because you don't like the message it sends etc. That's fair.

However, in reference to the current situation with North Korea: if you fail to come up with a plausible alternative for how we could've avoided this situation, then your criticism of what Trump did 'wrong' is essentially meaningless in this regard. Because you are essentially conceding that you have no idea how we could've avoided it. Which makes this next portion of your post rather odd:
I suppose you think that just stating things as obvious makes for a rather compelling argument.

Sable
Let me be clear. You can say Trump was wrong because you don't like the message it sends etc. That's fair.

However, in reference to the current situation with North Korea: if you fail to come up with a plausible alternative for how we could've avoided this situation, then your criticism of what Trump did 'wrong' is essentially meaningless in this regard. Because you are essentially conceding that you have no idea how we could've avoided it. Which makes this next portion of your post rather odd:
I suppose you think that just stating things as obvious makes for a rather compelling argument.

Kudos on pointing out his serious lack of a point.thumb up After that he really has no where to come back to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.