A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Years DNC Hack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable

Surtur
Yep, the part about the download speeds is really hard to get around. I'd at the very least like to see someone in our government explain how it is possible for those speeds to occur and yet this still be Russia.

Where is Mueller on this? I wonder what our intelligence agencies have shown more interest in: this report or the pee pee dossier?

Sable
Yo Adam the coward. Where art Thou

BackFire

Sable
I would believe the Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity and the Nation any day over an opinion piece @ The Hill

BackFire
Believe what you want. Though obviously the shares a story receives isn't very important.

Ultimately Mueller's investigation is all that matters. He's a smart guy, he'll look into all these angles.

Sable
Originally posted by BackFire
Believe what you want. Though obviously the shares a story receives isn't very important.

Which is why I retracted that part.

BackFire
thumb up

ArtificialGlory
Download speeds of 20 to 25 megabytes per second are possible even with home Internet. In fact, my ISP has a plan that actually exceeds those speeds, both download and upload.

Beniboybling
So it was you who leaked the emails.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Beniboybling
So it was you who leaked the emails.
Of f*ck, oh F*CK! Can't you keep your mouth shut for once!? Well, maybe uncle Putin will protect me like he protects all his loyal cucks.

BackFire
Damn it guys, how many times do I have to tell you people on this site? Stop hacking the DNC! Last warning.

Silent Master
Is it really hacking when their password was NotBernie.

Bashar Teg
trump's password used to be 'covfefe' until FAKE NEWS hacked into his twitter account and leaked it to the public.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Of f*ck, oh F*CK! Can't you keep your mouth shut for once!? Well, maybe uncle Putin will protect me like he protects all his loyal cucks. #exposed #someonecallmueller

Sable
Originally posted by Silent Master
Is it really hacking when their password was NotBernie.

Unreal that was the password. They deserve to lose just for using that.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Unreal that was the password. They deserve to lose just for using that.

It's just shocking these are the same imbeciles who had access to classified information.

It's also weird this story barely gets mentioned. If there was a legit way to debunk the claims the media would be all over it.

Originally posted by BackFire

Ultimately Mueller's investigation is all that matters. He's a smart guy, he'll look into all these angles.

How many Republicans are on Mueller's staff, do you know?

Sable
None. Which will make it that much more glorious when nothing happens. Mueller might be smarter then we all think. How glorious will it be when they find nothing. Democrats will scream, but the entire team was Clintion loyalists.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
None. Which will make it that much more glorious when nothing happens. Mueller might be smarter then we all think. How glorious will it be when they find nothing. Democrats will scream, but the entire team was Clintion loyalists.

I wonder if any of the Mueller fans here genuinely think it's okay to not have any Republicans on the staff?

Also at least there is some silver lining, it's not like Mueller went on family vacations with James Comey in the past.

Beniboybling
Someone should start an investigation into Mueller. mad

Surtur
Someone should start an investigation into Mueller. mad

Eh on one hand we have no actual evidence for that, but...*looks at Russian investigation* having no evidence for things certainly hasn't stopped us before smile

Beniboybling
Nope, no reason to suspect anything at all. sad

Surtur
Nope, no reason to suspect anything at all. sad

Indeed, just like no reason to think not a single Republican being on his team is a red flag. Plus the vacations he took with Comey? Meh.

I just await an "Impeach Mueller then" response laughing

Sable
This new "Impeach Clinton" or "Impeach Podesta" falls flat. It doesnt work. The premise is because they are not president they should not suffer any consequenses. Also the "Impeach Clinton" is very funny, because Clintion was impeached.

Beniboybling
What? You're telling me Mueller can't be impeached?

Sable
Clown

BackFire

Sable

Sable
Bloomberg: Why Some U.S. Ex-Spies Don't Buy the Russia Story

Sable
https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/6swxsi/why_some_us_exspies_dont_buy_the_russia_story/

"The Russia narrative is a classic Edward Bernays propaganda campaign. Like all Bernaysian propaganda campaigns, it doesn't depend on facts. Its purpose is to make people believe/desire/fear something, then doing something in response to that belief. The story is manufactured from scratch, although better campaigns may form on a foundation of truth or some culturally-popular meme.

It is a multi-avenue propaganda campaign with many apparent sources of information. It has no basis in fact. It is manufactured by (or for) the media first, then propagates to the "real world" via confirmation bias. What "real world" evidence actually does exist is planted by agents of the people who are creating the campaign. Of crucial importance, it does not require collusion with media or political figures in order to succeed.

All that is necessary is to manufacture a story sufficiently salacious that the media will report on it in a predictable way, and the viewers will take whatever action is desired.
It usually takes anywhere from a few months to a couple of years to take effect, although not every campaign has the desired outcome (but it does seem pretty reliable, all things considered).

At the end of the day, once the goal of action is achieved, the story will evaporate and nobody will remember it any more than anyone remembers the 1954 Guatemalan coup, which was where Edward Bernays showed the MIC how to do it."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.