Order These Hulks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Professor Hulk
Mr Fixit
Grey Hulk
Savage Hulk
WWH (Green Scar)
WBH
War Hulk
Red Hulk
Abomination
Maestro
ThorHulk
Nuul
Abomb
She Hulk
Red She Hulk
Skaar
Cho Hulk
Uni Power Hulk

StiltmanFTW
Hulk is Hulk

Facee
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Professor Hulk
Mr Fixit
Grey Hulk
Savage Hulk
WWH (Green Scar)
WBH
War Hulk
Red Hulk
Abomination
Maestro
ThorHulk
Nuul
Abomb
She Hulk
Red She Hulk
Skaar
Cho Hulk
Uni Power Hulk
Can any of those Hulks defeat Superman at least 4-5 times out of 10 ?

Carver ?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Uni Power Hulk
War Hulk
Nuul
Maestro
WBH
ThorHulk
WWH (Green Scar)
Abomination
Savage Hulk
Red Hulk
Red She Hulk
Professor Hulk
Cho Hulk
Skaar
She Hulk
Abomb
Grey Hulk
Mr Fixit

Flyattractor
So why isn't KLUH on this list?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So why isn't KLUH on this list?
Because his name is kluh

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Because his name is kluh

But you will make kluh SAD if you leave him off the list!

TethAdamTheRock
Add him

Flyattractor
Savage and Mr Fixit are my top favs so all the others can just go crap.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Savage and Mr Fixit are my top favs so all the others can just go crap.
thumb up

Damborgson

Maestro
WBH

Why do you think this good sir?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Damborgson
Why do you think this good sir?
Maestros is Hulks future self. I assume he knows about the WBH level and just is on average on or above this level. He is the Engame Hulk, unrestrained and merciless.

StiltmanFTW
I hope Fly will have sex with Teth in this thread.

Damborgson
Maestros is Hulks future self. I assume he knows about the WBH level and just is on average on or above this level. He is the Engame Hulk, unrestrained and merciless.

Hm. Alright thumb up

StiltmanFTW
I assume he knows about the WBH level

Different reality, I doubt he experienced anything like Sakaar.

Hell, see Maestro's last fight with the regular Hulk, he got t-clapped laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I hope Fly will have sex with Teth in this thread.

You have some very sad fetish dreams don't you!?

Hell, see Maestro's last fight with the regular Hulk, he got t-clapped laughing out loud

You would probably love to share the Clap with several of the hulks on this list..

Prof. T.C McAbe

And it did absolute nothing. Old Logan tanked it too, easily, he had a chat with Maestro on their way down out of the building...

StiltmanFTW
You have some very sad fetish dreams don't you!?

You two will make a wonderful couple.

And it did absolute nothing. Old Logan tanked it too, easily, he had a chat with Maestro on their way down out of the building...

It showed Maestro couldn't brace for such simple attack.

Maestro would be lucky to be able to beat a third-rate gamma mutant these days wink

carver9
WBH
WWH
War Hulk
Savage Hulk
Nul
Uni Power Hulk
Professor Hulk
Maestro
Thor Hulk
Abomination
Cho Hulk (but have the potential to be on war Hulk level when angry)

I'll do the rest later. By tbe way, i put Uni Power Hulk where he is at due to him getting stalemated by Classic Savage Hulk. Current Savage is a monster.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9

You can't believe that. The Hulk that picked up the hammer was already stronger than savage hulk.

carver9
You can't believe that. The Hulk that picked up the hammer was already stronger than savage hulk.

Probably. Who knows? He was calm when he picked it up and Savage can amp his strength. Nul showed no such thing. Let's also not forget Hulk was trying to contain the possession the entire time. Then he was mind controlled. Yeah, Savage is above him imo. Especially current Savage that just punched through something the Avengers couldn't dent.

Damborgson
The characters didnt lose their powersets when they picked up the hammers. See juggernaut. He had to be stripped of his enchantment and even then the serpents enchantnent let him keep up with colossonaut.

So Nuls rage would be directly amping his hosts body, then you factor in he's holding a discount Mjolnir, has protective spells on his body, etc. And its not even close.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Surfer doesn't show half his powers in his fights, does that mean he doesn't have them suddenly.

carver9
Ms. Marvel vs Nul...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100692/1974942-ms_marvel_vs_worthy_hulk.png

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100692/1974945-ms_marvel_vs_worthy_hulk_2.png

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100692/1974948-ms_marvel_vs_worthy_hulk_3.png

Hulk vs Ms. Marvel

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21429685/Avengers_2012-_039-017.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21429686/Avengers_2012-_039-018.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21429687/Avengers_2012-_039-019.jpg.html

Do I need to post Nul fight against Spider woman?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
The thing here is, Thor WAS chopping through his armor with no problem. He just didn't continue pressing on with the axe for obvious reasons, plot. It's not like he was failing, he just didn't attempt to chop the character in half. It's like asking why didn't Zod kill the members of the suicide squad when he was facing them. The strength is there to achieve killing results, hell, he could've shot a dose of heat vision at any of them and killed them but it didn't happen. Not because he didn't have the strength, he didn't kill them because he didn't need to. This is across the board with all of the villains. Batman fought Wraith, someone that was stronger than Superman and had all of his limbs afterward. I shouldn't have to explain this to you since we know you know comics.

Damborgson
Bendis.

carver9
Those enchantments worked, huh? Now I can show you normal Hulk weather through attacks far more powerful than what he withstood there.

StiltmanFTW
Bendis.

thumb up

Correct. It was just Bendis bendising around.

Under a different writer, Nulhulk has f*cking ripped that adamantium net, one-shotted Dracula (it wasn't even a direct strike or anything) and crushed his own hammer.

Damborgson
@carv Yeah but I can show you Nul standing up to lightning better than Savage Hulk did.

And I can shown you savage Hulk creating more collateral damage than world breaker Hulk. And I can show you Power Man standing up to Jarnbjorn better than a beyonder. You know it doesn't mean anything.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah but I can show you

And I can shown you And I can show you

http://imgur.com/XuNjVix

carver9
@carv Yeah but I can show you Nul standing up to lightning better than Savage Hulk did.

And I can shown you savage Hulk creating more collateral damage than world breaker Hulk. And I can show you Power Man standing up to Jarnbjorn better than a beyonder. You know it doesn't mean anything.

The lightning showing would be relevant, the rest doesn't have anything to do with what we are discussing.

I'm not discussing collateral damage either. My post was a comparison post with similar situations.

Damborgson
What you're pointing out is inconsistencies.

StiltmanFTW
Damborg... stop playing hard to get.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/bbd395eca1521eefefd74f2441538da6/tumblr_inline_of2jumv9B81s50qig_500.gif

Damborgson
Damborg... stop playing hard to get.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/bbd395eca1521eefefd74f2441538da6/tumblr_inline_of2jumv9B81s50qig_500.gif

tumblr_n416fosH5X1tpapcfo2_500.gif

LordofBrooklyn
Professor Hulk- 2.3 tiers below Superman.
Mr Fixit- 8 tiers below Superman.
Grey Hulk-- 6 tiers below Superman.
Savage Hulk- 1 tier below Superman
WWH (Green Scar)- 1.5. tiers below Superman
WBH-0.5 tier below Superman
War Hulk- 2 tiers below Superman
Red Hulk- Loeb-Force 1 tier below. Modern 2 tiers below Superman
Abomination- Classic 1 Tier below Superman.
Maestro- 0.75 Tiers below Superman.
ThorHulk-
Nuul- 1 Tier below Superman.
Abomb- 7.5. tiers below Superman.
She Hulk- 3.5 tiers below Superman.
Red She Hulk- 2.75 tiers below Superman
Skaar-2.5. tiers below Superman.
Cho Hulk- 2 tiers below Superman.
Uni Power Hulk- 1.5 tiers below Superman.

*Tiers indicate strength*

Damborgson
7.5 tiers below superman would stick abomination in like the street category 😅

LordofBrooklyn
7.5 tiers below superman would stick abomination in like the street category 😅

That is Rick Jones not Blonsky!

NEVER QUESTION MY COMICBOOK KNOWLEDGE!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.