Black Bolt vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
Fights on Titan. Whatever it takes to win. Standard gear.

leonidas
she would beat him but it wouldn't necessarily be easy. she make it physical eventually though and then she'd end him.

Surtur
Originally posted by leonidas
she would beat him but it wouldn't necessarily be easy. she make it physical eventually though and then she'd end him.

What if BB screams?

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
What if BB screams?

Aegis blocks, or dodges, or just uses her superior speed to attack and not even give him a chance to scream.

Damborgson
A whisper wouldn't feel good either. I'd give it to Bolt.

bluewaterrider
Black Bolt's too loud for Wondy.

Superwoman might like that kind of action, though ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kTXnn5PZ7yg

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Aegis blocks, or dodges, or just uses her superior speed to attack and not even give him a chance to scream.

What is the most powerful thing her aegis has blocked?

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
What is the most powerful thing her aegis has blocked?

Including post crisis? The energy blast of an entire pantheon of gods, including their skyfathers. Omega beams, bloodlusted Superman punch's, an attack from Nekron (I think.. Or maybe some other super cosmic being, I forget..)

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Including post crisis? The energy blast of an entire pantheon of gods, including their skyfathers. Omega beams, bloodlusted Superman punch's, an attack from Nekron (I think.. Or maybe some other super cosmic being, I forget..)

I was talking about the reboot, but I forgot the reboot got rebooted again.

So yeah it will protect her then, or she uses speed. I'd use speed if I were here, just to be sure.

Philosophía
Darkseid's OB's are comfortable above Black Bolt's voice, and Diana has blocked them.

She beats him handily.

Board Walker
Current WW is a Skyfather, this is a stomp.

Damborgson
Can the bracers stop an aoe attack? Because its going to be everything that's getting hit, unlike with the beams.

Smurph
They're both capable of winning, but she probably does more often

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Board Walker
Current WW is a Skyfather, this is a stomp.

thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Damborgson
Can the bracers stop an aoe attack? Because its going to be everything that's getting hit, unlike with the beams.

Good question. I wonder can they block canarys scream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.