Deathstroke (Ikon suit) vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vanguard
https://s26.postimg.org/cd1mi4mut/deathstroke7.jpg

vs.

https://s26.postimg.org/lyv6yfe0l/images4_PJ7_IXZT.jpg

On top of an abandoned building. Start twenty five feet apart. Night time.

Who wins?

Vanguard
Are you Spider-Man fan boys and girls afraid of Slade?

deathslash
Slade loses

Vanguard
Originally posted by deathslash
Slade loses

Care to explain?

deathslash
Originally posted by Vanguard
Care to explain? the suit protects and redircts impacts, but there isn't any answer for Peter's webs.

SamZED
Not really affraid, just don't know much about Slade's suit other than (if I'm not mistaken) that he survived having a sub thrown at him. But afaik it's not his average durability much like surviving mountain shattering explosion isn't a Spidey average.

My gut says Spider-man wins, but I'm open to being proven wrong. Also, does Spidey get his armor? I am asking because it increases his strength and durability and has been his standard suit for months now until the very latest issue where Ock destroyed it.

deathslash
Originally posted by SamZED
Not really affraid, just don't know much about Slade's suit other than (if I'm not mistaken) that he survived having a sub thrown at him. But afaik it's not his average durability much like surviving mountain shattering explosion isn't a Spidey average. that isn't the current suit that he's using in this thread, and Spidey takes this pretty solidly.

Zack M
Slade wins, easily. There is nothing Spidey can do to the force field.

And it looks like Slade is going to go up against Superman. That's the third time.

http://i.imgur.com/8CoGdEN.jpg

Vanguard
Originally posted by deathslash
the suit protects and redircts impacts, but there isn't any answer for Peter's webs.

I think that he's fast and skilled enough to cut through webbing.

https://s26.postimg.org/5lv07wipl/deathstroke8.jpg

Vanguard
Not really affraid, just don't know much about Slade's suit other than (if I'm not mistaken) that he survived having a sub thrown at him. But afaik it's not his average durability much like surviving mountain shattering explosion isn't a Spidey average.

My gut says Spider-man wins, but I'm open to being proven wrong. Also, does Spidey get his armor? I am asking because it increases his strength and durability and has been his standard suit for months now until the very latest issue where Ock destroyed it.

No armor for Spider-Man. I respect how you spoke up said you weren't afraid.

Vanguard
bump

Shabazz916
If spidy webbing can get thru spidy wins

Zack M
How is it going to get through? Lmao.

cdtm

All I'm hearing is the sound of Iron Fist being thrown under a bus when Zack was claiming Slade could tank Superman blows, thus rendering Danny impotent.

Where were you then, Sam? Sitting with popcorn and enjoying the show? stick out tongue

But yeah, I agree. Spidey should win this, due to a stat edge, even without the webs (Which could certainly immobilize Slade, given the characters it's contained.)

Zack M
Force field would act up no matter what though. If superman blows couldn't bring it down, I don't see what spidey would do.

cdtm
Originally posted by Zack M
Force field would act up no matter what though. If superman blows couldn't bring it down, I don't see what spidey would do.

Depends how serious he was, in addition to other showings.

Lots of character "tanked" hits from him, like Hellgrimate, a Batman foe.. (Who also hit back hard enough to topple him.)

Zack M
Spidey is nowhere near superman level, so no. Just no.

Not only that, but priest also said the Ikon suit can tank attacks from Darkseid. Parker doesnt have a prayer.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Zack M
How is it going to get through? Lmao.

The webs aren't force like a punch i think they would slip thru

Zack M
Originally posted by Shabazz916
The webs aren't force like a punch i think they would slip thru

What is it then?

Scarlet315
If deathstroke have the ikon upgradesthat can stand to darkseid, spidey should get the captain universe upgrade just to be on the level. And id lean toward spidey 10/10

cdtm
Originally posted by Scarlet315
If deathstroke have the ikon upgradesthat can stand to darkseid, spidey should get the captain universe upgrade just to be on the level. And id lean toward spidey 10/10

Better yet, give Spidey the Iron Spider suit. thumb up

Zack M
Originally posted by Scarlet315

The op allowed the Ikon suit, plus its standard equipment.

Vanguard
Originally posted by cdtm
Better yet, give Spidey the Iron Spider suit. thumb up

Ikon suit is standard equipment for Slade. Iron Spider suit isn't standard.

namorsubby
Spidey slim majority

Parmaniac
Originally posted by cdtm
Better yet, give Spidey the Iron Spider suit. thumb up If you do that you'd need to give Slade the cosmic armor.

Vanguard
Originally posted by namorsubby
Spidey slim majority

riiiiiiiiight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

namorsubby
Originally posted by Vanguard
riiiiiiiiight. roll eyes (sarcastic) thank you lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.