Superman Vs Wonder Woman, Skaar & Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
1. Pre 52
2. Current

h1a8
WW can arguably beat Superman due to skill and hack weaponry. Skaar and Ares are fodder here due to Superman's speed.

This is basically Superman vs. WW.

carver9
Wonder Woman has always done well against Superman, add in Skaar who have the old power, the strength and durability to hang along with a sword that is swung by high class 100 strength and Ares, this is a stomp.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder Woman has always done well against Superman, add in Skaar who have the old power, the strength and durability to hang along with a sword that is swung by high class 100 strength and Ares, this is a stomp.

Agreed

carver9
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Agreed

thumb up

We work well together. You're like my KMC little brother.

StiltmanFTW
And Pr is your little girl?

Damborgson
Daddy Carver

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

thumb up

ShadowFyre

This.

abhilegend
Superman beats Diana and then destroys Skaar and Ares.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by abhilegend

Im kinda inclined to agree.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Im kinda inclined to agree. I agree

zopzop

Philosophía
Superman beats Diana and then destroys Skaar and Ares. Pretty much this.

Surtur
Originally posted by h1a8
WW can arguably beat Superman due to skill and hack weaponry.

No I don't really think so.

Plus Superman has the ultimate weapon: being Superman.

carver9
I can name some fights where being Superman did not make a difference. Some failed fts as well.

Sin I AM
I can name some fights where being Superman did not make a difference. Some failed fts as well.

Low showings?

Surtur

Why stop there? Show us him getting KO'ed by a gas station explosion.

hutchy1345
Wonder Woman is only slightly below superman, she is such a good fighter that she'll be able to utilise the man advantage effectively enough to win easily! Don't think they even need Ares personally.

carver9
Wonder Woman has already subdued a more powerful Superman that couldn't even touch her. She got the lasso around him when she wanted too and he couldn't do a thing to stop her. She could pull an advantage/majority solo, add the other 2 and this is a stomp.

carver9
Low showings?

So when a character lose, that's called a low showing but yet you brought up Hulk losing to Surfer and Sun God. Be consistent please.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Wonder Woman is only slightly below superman

No

So when a character lose, that's called a low showing but yet you brought up Hulk losing to Surfer and Sun God. Be consistent please.

Depends on the loss Carver. Its subjective even u kno that

carver9
No

Depends on the loss Carver. Its subjective even u kno that

I'm not talking about him losing to Batman or something. We just don't discredit losses because we don't like them.

abhilegend
Wonder Woman has already subdued a more powerful Superman that couldn't even touch her. She got the lasso around him when she wanted too and he couldn't do a thing to stop her. She could pull an advantage/majority solo, add the other 2 and this is a stomp.
A mentally imbalanced Superman. Normal Superman bitchslapped her when she tried doing that to him.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15217447_111.jpg

Sin I AM
I'm not talking about him losing to Batman or something. We just don't discredit losses because we don't like them.

Im not but i will always take context into account. Unless a fight is straight up theres always room for debate

-Pr-
We just don't discredit losses because we don't like them.

Ha.

carver9
Im not but i will always take context into account. Unless a fight is straight up theres always room for debate

Are you implying he haven't loss a straight up fight? What's wrong with you Sin?

carver9
A mentally imbalanced Superman. Normal Superman bitchslapped her when she tried doing that to him.

So him slapping a Wonder Woman that is trying to reason with him is impressive to you? Is this impressive as well (she drew blood with her hit)?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67985/2478258-jl__11___page_16.jpg

Let's see what excuse you're going to make.

DarkSaint85
We just don't discredit losses because we don't like them.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/4643740-6917388091-5c64b.jpg

Yeah, but she's mind controlled, so we should discount that!

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/4643743-0014285371-5c64b.jpg

Remember, even with her bracelets on, she was stronger and faster:

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/god-of-war-wonder-woman-vs-the-cheetah-new-52-6.png

So a bloodlusted, out for the kill, WW with GoW upgrade, was unable to kill or even KO an injured, sick Batman, without his Batsuit, even with a suckerpunch.

Can't discredit this. WW can't even KO a human.

Carver, hello!!!!

abhilegend
So him slapping a Wonder Woman that is trying to reason with him is impressive to you? Is this impressive as well (she drew blood with her hit)?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67985/2478258-jl__11___page_16.jpg

Let's see what excuse you're going to make.
Except he showed he can get out of her lasso if in right mind. Wonder woman doesn't has anything that can bother Superman much.

carver9
Except he showed he can get out of her lasso if in right mind. Wonder woman doesn't has anything that can bother Superman much.

She allowed him to get out of it. She didn't attack or even use the abilities of the lasso. Lol...her fist can bother him just like it did when he bled from the mouth from one of her punches. Just like it did when she sliced an amp Superman across the chest with her blade making him scream out in pain and just like it did to other Kryptonians that owned Superman.

DarkSaint85
Just like it did against Batman,not once, but twice?

carver9
Darksaint, find a hobby.

RealityWarper
Darksaint, find a hobby.

Trolling on KMC for example ? laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud hey, you're the one who focusses on combat showings, and says that we cannot ignore showings just because we don't like it.

You cannot ignore that WW didn't even KO an injured Batman out of his suit, even when she sucker punched him and she was out for the kill and had the GoW amp.

And then you bleat on about how fights have context when it suits you, then flip flop when it doesn't.

abhilegend
She allowed him to get out of it. She didn't attack or even use the abilities of the lasso. Lol...her fist can bother him just like it did when he bled from the mouth from one of her punches. Just like it did when she sliced an amp Superman across the chest with her blade making him scream out in pain and just like it did to other Kryptonians that owned Superman.
She allowed him to get out of the lasso? Where is that shown? She tied him head to toe and he casually got out of it.

Making Superman bleed isn't that hard. If you think she can bring him down by making him bleed a little, you're just being an idiot.

Not that it's anything out of ordinary.

tkitna

So her lasso isnt all that and a bag of chips as I suspected.

tkitna

Pretty much this.

Sin I AM
Are you implying he haven't loss a straight up fight? What's wrong with you Sin?

No.

Im saying in most fights, there are circumstances that influence an outcome. Such as a mind controlled Superman vs a holding back Wonder Woman. Rarely are two characters on even terms. Sometimes they fight characters prior, sometimes they are holding back, injured....you constantly insist yourself Hulks loss to Sun Gid was because he weakened even tho there is zero evidence to suggest so. So yea he hasnt lost any straight up fights to my recollection in recent memory but i havent read every book so i could be missing something.

carver9
No.

Im saying in most fights, there are circumstances that influence an outcome. Such as a mind controlled Superman vs a holding back Wonder Woman. Rarely are two characters on even terms. Sometimes they fight characters prior, sometimes they are holding back, injured....you constantly insist yourself Hulks loss to Sun Gid was because he weakened even tho there is zero evidence to suggest so. So yea he hasnt lost any straight up fights to my recollection in recent memory but i havent read every book so i could be missing something.

Lol...but you denied the Sun God showing which is the reason I am saying you are inconsistent and show favoritism. Superman have clean losses and so does Hulk, Thor, etc... it's nothing wrong with that.

Sin I AM
Lol...but you denied the Sun God showing which is the reason I am saying you are inconsistent and show favoritism. Superman have clean losses and so does Hulk, Thor, etc... it's nothing wrong with that.

When have i denied the sun god showing?

carver9
Pooky, you said there wasn't any context.

Sin I AM
Pooky, you said there wasn't any context.

Because there isnt. Hulk wouldnt throttle back in a fight where the fate of the universe is at stake. I was giving you an example i knew youd relate to

carver9
Because there isnt. Hulk wouldnt throttle back in a fight where the fate of the universe is at stake. I was giving you an example i knew youd relate to

But all of Superman losses have context? You're funny.

DarkSaint85
Does Batman vs WW have context?

Sin I AM
But all of Superman losses have context? You're funny.

Theres NOTHING in that scene that suggests he was weaker. Its fanfic nonsense to suggest color scheme, throttle back semantics when its not in his character to throw a fight.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Does Batman vs WW have context?

He wont answer because he refuses to take a loss. By acknowledging that all his flimsy arguments fail.

carver9
Theres NOTHING in that scene that suggests he was weaker. Its fanfic nonsense to suggest color scheme, throttle back semantics when its not in his character to throw a fight.

He wont answer because he refuses to take a loss. By acknowledging that all his flimsy arguments fail.

Lol...theres nothing indicating Superman losses have context. Are you reading what you are implying.? This is crazy Sin. I need you to focus.

I won't answer Dark because he is the only member on KMC that is on ignore and will remain on ignore.

DarkSaint85
Then someone else can ask the same question I asked, then. Feel free to quote me.

Batman vs WW. No context, she was bloodlusted, had a GoW amp,sucker punched an injured Bruce when he was half naked.

And was unable to put him down.

Bruce was even able to snatch his utility belt up with all of his toys and gizmos.

The only argument he will give is 'oh, it's Batman'. Whilst arguing that combat feats are combat feats, which shouldn't be ignored just because we don't like them.

Then ignores my arguments, because.....he doesn't like them....

Sin I AM
Lol...theres nothing indicating Superman losses have context. Are you reading what you are implying.? This is crazy Sin. I need you to focus.

Every single fight EVER, has backstory, has context. There are reasons why heroes get beaten the first go round then rally the second.

Sometimes a character is sick, or he is upset, maybe his gf just dumped him, maybe he doesnt want to fight, maybe he has mental blocks, maybe he has a power dampener that forces him to throttle back if he rages out of control.

Your superman hate is blinding you to his abilities.

carver9
Every single fight EVER, has backstory, has context. There are reasons why heroes get beaten the first go round then rally the second.

Sometimes a character is sick, or he is upset, maybe his gf just dumped him, maybe he doesnt want to fight, maybe he has mental blocks, maybe he has a power dampener that forces him to throttle back if he rages out of control.

Your superman hate is blinding you to his abilities.

Hulk losses against peers is his loss. Same for Superman. Same for Thor and the list goes on. Some fights does have context, not denying that but you can't discredit every fight Sin.

Sin I AM
Hulk losses against peers is his loss. Same for Superman. Same for Thor and the list goes on. Some fights does have context, not denying that but you can't discredit every fight Sin.

Im not discrediting anything. Im simply stating the obvious

carver9
Im not discrediting anything. Im simply stating the obvious

That Superman doesn't lose?

Sin I AM
That Superman doesn't lose?

I never said that. Im aaying sone of his lows have context

RealityWarper

Abhi said it.

DarkSaint85
So someone completely different. Right.

carver9

Some of Hulk, Sentry, Black Adam, Captain Marvel and Thor losses have context. What's the point you are trying to make? Did you forget what started this?

abhilegend
Originally posted by tkitna
Pretty much this.
laughing out loud

Zack M
Superman.

Sin I AM
Some of Hulk, Sentry, Black Adam, Captain Marvel and Thor losses have context. What's the point you are trying to make? Did you forget what started this?

Yes i asked you about his lows. Which fight did he not make a difference

carver9
Low showings?

I brought up him losing fights and this is what you said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.