Guy's Twitter Account Blocked After Death Threat (Against Mosquito)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
SMH

Surtur
Link doesn't work for me, but I found this:

http://mashable.com/2017/08/30/twitter-japan-mosquitos-abuse/

laughing

Bashar Teg
it is funny, but i want to make sure we're laughing about the same thing.

why do you think he was banned for threatening a mosquito?

Surtur
Cuz mosquito's have feelings too Bash.

Bashar Teg
so this was caused by SJWs being #triggered?

Robtard
First I'd like to applaud Bashar in nicely forcing Surtur to read the story and not just the headline, which he originally reacted too and thought this was another "Leftist" attack

Secondly, I'd like to state that I personally found the story funny because it happened to a Japanese man

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
so this was caused by SJWs being #triggered?

#MosquitoLivesMatter

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
First I'd like to applaud Bashar in nicely forcing Surtur to read the story and not just the headline, which he originally reacted too and thought this was another "Leftist" attack

Secondly, I'd like to state that I personally found the story funny because it happened to a Japanese man

Lol, I'd like to applaud you for pretending like he made me read it, but I already did, and I found it funny when I originally posted it.

Now that the "gotcha" has failed, anything else?

Sable
it is funny, but i want to make sure we're laughing about the same thing.

why do you think he was banned for threatening a mosquito?

It was most likely an accident. But its still funny.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol, I'd like to applaud you for pretending like he made me read it, but I already did, and I found it funny when I originally posted it.

okay so now that you read the article, and know it was a moderator prog/bot and not a snowflake libtard, what did you find so hysterical?

just fyi: i was laughing at the obvious fact that you and OP were headline knee-jerking, since i find mod-bots to be ridiculous and annoying and not funny at all.

Surtur
okay so now that you read the article, and know it was a moderator prog/bot and not a snowflake libtard, what did you find so hysterical?

just fyi: i was laughing at the obvious fact that you and OP were headling knee-jerking, since i find mod-bots to be ridiculous and annoying.

Lol dude, how desperate are you? It's a funny mistake.

Sable
But I do agree with you. Modding is ridiculous.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Sable

But I do agree with you. Modding is ridiculous.

there's that maturity and good character showing again

Sable
Smh we cant even be agreeable?

Bashar Teg
mod-bots are AI programs which react to key words and phrases, and which have no concept of context.
i wasnt calling the mods at kmc annoying and not funny. they are, but it'd be rude to just blurt out something like that.

Robtard

Honestly, do you think you're fooling anyone with this tactic? It's obvious what happened, have some balls for once in admitting your kneejerkery.

Sable
mod-bots are AI programs which react to key words and phrases, and which have no concept of context.
i wasnt calling the mods at kmc annoying and not funny. they are, but it'd be rude to just blurt out something like that.

We are still in agreement, feels nice to agree on something. Im willing to try harder at it if you are.

Surtur
Honestly, do you think you're fooling anyone with this tactic? It's obvious what happened, have some balls for once in admitting your kneejerkery.

Honestly, who is "anyone" to you? Leftists on the board who have already made up their minds? Who constantly circle jerk with you?

What rational non-bias people agree with you?

Sable
Im convinced if we all sat down for beer and pizza it wouldnt actually be like this here. This place brings out the worst in people. You cant sit and troll people in real life like you can here without getting into a serious fight.

Bashar Teg
you know that instagram you talk about, how if we read it we'd never believe it was you? why don't you try being that guy, here.

Surtur
Im convinced if we all sat down for beer and pizza it wouldnt actually be like this here. This place brings out the worst in people. You cant sit and troll people in real life like you can here without getting into a serious fight.

This depends on how much they are trolling. Like, if 100% of the shit Rob says is him being serious, there is no amount of booze in the world to solve that.

Sable
I dont think Rob is lile this in real life. No one sits in front of each other and trys fo troll the other person to death in real life. Its impossible. Somone will get punched out. Kmc is a facade.

Surtur
I dont think Rob is lile this in real life. No one sits in front of each other and trys fo troll the other person to death in real life. Its impossible. Somone will get punched out. Kmc is a facade.

I will agree with you that people in real life wouldn't act this way and often will hide shitty behavior, but let me rephrase: if Rob truly deep down believes everything he types there is a problem.

Sable
Dude Rob is here for a good time much like many of us.

Robtard
Surtur's built this imaginary "Leftist" monster in his head of me, help's him cope with being pwned M-F sometimes; but rarely, on Saturday. It's hilarious, he's both frightened and obsessed with me. I'm flattered.

Surtur
Surtur's built this imaginary "Leftist" monster in his head of me, help's him cope with being pwned M-F sometimes; but rarely, on Saturday. It's hilarious, he's both frightened and obsessed with me. I'm flattered.

Lol Rob, this shows how disconnected from reality you are. You aren't a monster, you're just a hypocritical coward.

Robtard
Lol Rob, this shows how disconnected from reality you are. You aren't a monster, you're just a hypocritical coward.

^

Quit literally proves my point smile

Bashar Teg
yes sable. i doubt that you run around throwing baseless and disgusting accusations at people in real life, just because you dont like their world-view. you'd probably either be more empathetic and receptive, or just know when to end a bad conversation. so i imagine thats why you dont have to go punching everyone, or have obvious violent revenge fantasies about them.

Surtur
^

Quit literally proves my point smile

If you say it enough times it might even come true. Maybe someone can toss you a "bingo" for support.

Surtur
yes sable. i doubt that you run around throwing baseless and disgusting accusations at people in real life, just because you dont like their world-view. you'd probably either be more empathetic and receptive, or just know when to end a bad conversation. so i imagine thats why you dont have to go punching everyone, or have obvious violent revenge fantasies about them.

It's also probably why he doesn't go around calling someones mother a whore repeatedly.

Sable

Well said. But the same goes for you. This place isnt about making friends really. Its about debating. Funny enough though DSZ and me put our past behind us last night. Turns out we have a lot more in common then we both thought.

Sable
I do fantasize about slapping your mouth though. You got a pretty mouth on you boy.

Surtur
Guarantee you Bash has been Deliverance' in the past.

Robtard
Guarantee you Bash has been Deliverance' in the past.

Fantasizing about men being anally rapped yet again. Hmmm.

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/GD3WcpH.gif

Surtur
Fantasizing about men being anally rapped yet again. Hmmm.

Well no a person can mention something like that without fantasizing. Otherwise it would mean anytime you or your pal Bashy have said anything about me and dicks you are fantasizing about dicks.

Is that what you wanted to convey, Rob? Cuz that's an all or nothing thing, you get that of course. You let me know what you wanna do regarding that.

Robtard
Well no a person can mention something like that without fantasizing. Otherwise it would mean anytime you or your pal Bashy have said anything about me and dicks you are fantasizing about dicks.

Is that what you wanted to convey, Rob? Cuz that's an all or nothing thing, you get that of course. You let me know what you wanna do regarding that.

You have a history of doing this, here's one of the more recent examples:

I think Robby Robb was raped with some polish sausage or something. It sucks.

There have been others, it's a clear pattern you have of imagining/fantasizing other men being anally raped.

Robtard's Legendary Memory: 107

Surtur: -6

BackFire
You cant sit and troll people in real life like you can here without getting into a serious fight.

Not with that attitude.

Surtur
You have a history of doing it as well, but your legendary memory remembers, right?

In fact, your memory would remember the exact phrases said, and be able to easily find what you said. Do that. Then we shall know your memory is truly of legend.

Sable
Originally posted by BackFire
Not with that attitude.

Oh cmon, you would let Someone get up in your face and troll you endlessly In real life without doing something? I was born, but not yesterday.

Robtard
You have a history of doing it as well, but your legendary memory remembers, right?

It seems like you're finally admitting that you often fantasize about other men being anally raped, seems you didn't want to take the Pepsi Challenge against my RLM. Concession accepted thumb up And I might add, it was the smart move, cos I have some quotes of yours ready and oh boy, were they juicy and full of male-anal-rape

As for you believing I do this as well, I don't care, believe what you like.

Surtur
It seems like you're finally admitting that you often fantasize about other men being anally raped, seems you didn't want to take the Pepsi Challenge against my RLM. Concession accepted thumb up And I might add, it was the smart move, cos I have some quotes of yours ready and oh boy, were they juicy and full of male-anal-rape

As for you believing I do this as well, I don't care, believe what you like.

Rob, nobody admitted anything, just pointing out your bullshit. You got triggered before and kept talking about dicks with Bash lol. Just stop.

Or wait no lol. Be sad, go hunt down quotes. Go crazy with the sadness.

Bashar Teg
can we just leave my butt-cherry out of the conversation. it's just a tad off-topic as well. i can't stop you from fantasizing over me but maybe you guys can take it to PM

Surtur
can we just leave my butt-cherry out of the conversation. it's just a tad off-topic as well. i can't stop you from fantasizing over me but maybe you guys can take it to PM

No PM's, I want the sadness on full display.

Sable
you know that instagram you talk about, how if we read it we'd never believe it was you? why don't you try being that guy, here.

On point, will dothumb up

Robtard
Rob, nobody admitted anything, just pointing out your bullshit. You got triggered before and kept talking about dicks with Bash lol. Just stop.

When you said "doing it as well", you're confirming your own actions while accusing me, sport. Words. Mean. Things.

But here you go, more proof of you fantacizing about male anal rape:

Robtard's Legendary Memory: 108

Surtur: -7

Shall we go again?

Surtur
But Rob, your legendary memory also remembers how you and Bash kept talking about dicks recently, correct?

Confirm or deny?

Display more sadness btw lol. Keep them coming.

Weird though, where is the link? As in, the link to the post that is from? You know, to give context? No doubt you'll come back with it lol.

Robtard
Are you pretending like you didn't say that? laughing out loud

Never mind, you're obviously getting turned on and why you're pushing to continue the topic. What a deviant. Moving on.

Surtur
Are you pretending like you didn't say that? laughing out loud

Never mind, you're obviously getting turned on and why you're pushing to continue the topic. What a deviant. Moving on.

I see, so when I ask you about all the times you talked about dicks you want to move on. Weird.

I'm asking the context I said it in. Surely you have the thread? Link me lol. I assume it was a joke, maybe I'm wrong. Now if you can't do so, you are not to be taken seriously.

Robtard
Was in your precious "SJW" thread, can't quote-link since the thread was closed, princess

Surtur
Was in your precious "SJW" thread, can't quote-link since the thread was closed, princess

Unless it was deleted the post would still be up. Show me where you got it from.

Robtard
It is up, why I was able to copy/paste, but you can't direct quote from closed threads. FFS, how do you not know this.

Is your memory so shitty you can't recall your own male rape fantasies? Wasn't even a year ago.

Bashar Teg
No PM's, I want the sadness on full display.

okay if you insist on publicly dreaming of my anus being penetrated by another man's erect penis, have a ball. but as you say, it is indeed 'sadness on full display'.

also i'd like to point out that not a single out-of-the-closet gay dude on kmc has ever openly fantasized about my cornhole here.
yet it's a topic you insist that we "touch on" over and over. isn't that weird?

On point, will dothumb up

cool, i truly hope so.

Surtur
It is up, why I was able to copy/paste, but you can't direct quote from closed threads. FFS, how do you not know this.

Link me.

Surtur
okay if you insist on publicly dreaming of my anus being penetrated by another man's erect penis, have a ball. but as you say, it is indeed 'sadness on full display'.

also i'd like to point out that not a single out-of-the-closet gay dude on kmc has ever openly fantasized about my cornhole here.
yet it's a topic you insist that we "touch on" over and over. isn't that weird?

No, just want the sadness of your pal on display.

BackFire
Oh cmon, you would let Someone get up in your face and troll you endlessly In real life without doing something? I was born, but not yesterday.

I dunno, that depends on how good the pizza I was sharing with them is.

Robtard
Link me.

I told you which thread it was in, so I have to ask this again:

Is your memory so shitty you can't recall your own male rape fantasies? Wasn't even a year ago.

Surtur
I told you which thread it was in, so I have to ask this again:

Thread had a lot of pages. One more time: link me. Even if you can't quote it you can link me. Give me a link to the page it is on.

Robtard
I'm not your personal notes keeper, if you can't recall male rape fantasies you had less than a year ago, you're either doing too many drugs and/or you have so many of these fantasies that you lose track. Either way, I'm done.

Surtur
I'm not your personal notes keeper, if you can't recall male rape fantasies you had less than a year ago, you're either doing too many drugs and/or you have so many of these fantasies that you lose track. Either way, I'm done.

You provided the quote, but you aren't my personal note keeper? Yeah you are done laughing

Robtard
If that's the case, why were you begging me to "link" you over and over. :/

Need a redo?

Surtur
I was curious of the context lol. You can't provide it, hilarious.

Robtard
You can't remember what you said. Do less drugs.

Surtur
You can't remember what you said. Do less drugs.

Correct Rob I do not remember every single thing I've said on a message board I've been posting on for years.

I will remember your failure here though if that makes you feel better.

Robtard
Studies have shown that the emotionally compromised do tend to remember imagined events more vividly than real ones. So that actually does make sense thumb up

Surtur
Studies have shown that the emotionally compromised do tend to remember imagined events more vividly than real ones. So that actually does make sense thumb up

All this makes me realize is that you're emotionally compromised.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.