Poll: Nation Split Over Whether Media Or White Supremacists Are Doing More Damage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Poll: Nation Split Over Whether Media Or White Supremacists Are Doing More Damage

Flyattractor
I would say this is an easy one....

Sable
You would think. Then again the media does a great job at convincing you they are your friend.

Flyattractor
Yes. People are stupid that way.

Beniboybling
which are in the white house. confused

Flyattractor
If that is true....what does it say about the Woman that LOST To that person?

BackFire
What a strange question.

Flyattractor
Lol! You can't even trust Sports Commentators!

Keith Olbermann goes on Anti-Trump Twitter Tirade...

Oh and James Woods totally Rocks!

eek!

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BackFire
What a strange question.

Do you have a STRANGE Answer for it?

BackFire
Yes. The answer is Jeffrey Dahmer.

Flyattractor
What does your fav Dinner Mate have to do with it?

BackFire
Everything.

Flyattractor
Good to know.

Surtur
Well, people are stupid. White supremacists are universally loathed. It's only their fellow white supremacists supporting them 99% of the time. When they do something wrong it's all over tv, the internet, etc.

The media doesn't just have the support of their own, since they are mostly left leaning and thus the hypocrisy of the left gets called out rarely when compared to that of the right...yeah, they are doing more damage.

Take the 17 intelligence agency lie. This was screamed about for months, known to be BS for months. It was only corrected in the wake of other news stories the media got wrong being shown. Then look at the rhetoric, the suggestion Trump and the Republicans are going to literally kill Americans because of health care, etc. When nazis spew nazi shit, it's only the nazis nodding in agreement. When the media lies...it's the gullible and weak minded that fall for it, and then spread it around.

It's how we arrived at a place where our president at the time(Obama) had no qualms repeating lies about the wage gap and sexual assault(he repeated the 1 in 4 stat). Those things didn't just randomly pop into his head, where do you think he got those narratives? Hint: the media.

Sable
17 ended up being 4. Odd.

Since they ran with that lie, what other numbers are they lying about?

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
17 ended up being 4. Odd.

Since they ran with that lie, what other numbers are they lying about?

Indeed and I wonder, if CNN had never been caught doing other shady shit and had those 3 people resign...would they have even corrected themselves? It is awfully convenient that they decided to declare they had made a mistake only after their monumental failure with other Trump stories.

Then we have James Comey, love him or hate him what gets ignored is his testimony that a lot of the shit that ends up in the media is wrong lol. But we'll get fed anonymously sourced stories and people will nod and say "thanks sir, may I have another?".

It's why I respect Vips, they at least had the balls to put their names on the report. If you're an anonymous coward then you can avoid any consequences at all if your story turns out to be bogus.

Bashar Teg
What a strange question.

which is more dangerous: rogue waves or drinking your own pee?

Sable
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
which is more dangerous: rogue waves or drinking your own pee?

What a strange question.

laughing out loud

Flyattractor
What if you drink your own pee while being hit by a rouge wave?

And yes. I do believe that Bashy does indeed drink his own piss on a regular bases.

Probably doing it right now....

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What if you drink your own pee while being hit by a rouge wave?

And yes. I do believe that Bashy does indeed drink his own piss on a regular bases.

Probably doing it right now....

http://niagarafallsreporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/methadone6x4.jpg

Flyattractor
http://niagarafallsreporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/methadone6x4.jpg

What a big boy you are. Did you go pick up your own prescription today or did your mommy do it for you!?

eek!

BackFire
Some other interesting questions in this poll.

People think Trump dislikes the news media more than white supremacists 70% to 13%.

56% of people think Trump does not respect racial minorities. 41% thinks he does.

Also there isn't much confidence that congress will pass tax reform this year.

Surtur
Some other interesting questions in this poll.

People think Trump dislikes the news media more than white supremacists 70% to 13%.

Doesn't surprise me at all, likewise I will not be surprised if folk try to spin the result of this into how people are racist or they don't care about white supremacy, etc. I don't mean people on this board when I say "folk".

Adam_PoE
If you look at the breakdown of the results, the nation is not split.

Democrats, Independents, and the country as a whole overwhelmingly agree that White Supremacists are more damaging than the media.

Meanwhile, Republicans, who represent less than 30% of the country, overwhelmingly hold the opposite position.

So it is not "the nation is split," it is Republicans disagree with everyone else, and reality.

cdtm
Because the reality is white supremecists affect the majorities day to day more then the media?...

cdtm
Did they define "damage"?

Sable
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
If you look at the breakdown of the results, the nation is not split.

Democrats, Independents, and the country as a whole overwhelmingly agree that White Supremacists are more damaging than the media.

Meanwhile, Republicans, who represent less than 30% of the country, overwhelmingly hold the opposite position.

So it is not "the nation is split," it is Republicans disagree with everyone else, and reality.

You really cant help but lie every time you post huh? Try and explain how winning 30 out of 50 states is 30% in your mind.

Bentley
You really cant help but lie every time you post huh? Try and explain how winning 30 out of 50 states is 30% in your mind.

People not voting. That kind of thing happens everywhere.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Because the reality is white supremecists affect the majorities day to day more then the media?...

I'm curious about this as well. The media holds power and influence, they can lie and not correct their lies for months and then be patted on the back for finally correcting their lies. If they want to really get clever they can merely tweet out the correction, insuring that the number of people who saw the initial lie is 10 times more than the number who saw the retraction. Shithead KKK members do not have that influence, they are getting doxxed left and right on social media with stories of them getting fired. It is obvious the country overall doesn't tolerate them. I truly hope they are not going to exploit the death in Charlottesville in order to claim the kkk and nazis are a far bigger threat than they appear.

Most of our MSM have decided it is their task to remove Trump from office, full stop. We are not going to beat around the bush and have people pretend otherwise. Most in the MSM do not want to get to the bottom of Russia or anything else, not unless at the bottom of it is "Trump is guilty". They have all but declared war on him, and yeah I think the people who begin whining about being called fake news during a deadly hurricane probably damage the country more than some white supremacists whose only supporters tend to be other white supremacists.

They want Trump to fail and it's not as if they only want him to fail on the things they disagree on him with, but everything. If that wasn't true they'd be able to pay him a compliment without feeling the need to slip in an insult or criticism.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm curious about this as well. The media holds power and influence, they can lie and not correct their lies for months and then be patted on the back for finally correcting their lies. If they want to really get clever they can merely tweet out the correction, insuring that the number of people who saw the initial lie is 10 times more than the number who saw the retraction. Shithead KKK members do not have that influence, they are getting doxxed left and right on social media with stories of them getting fired. It is obvious the country overall doesn't tolerate them. I truly hope they are not going to exploit the death in Charlottesville in order to claim the kkk and nazis are a far bigger threat than they appear.

Most of our MSM have decided it is their task to remove Trump from office, full stop. We are not going to beat around the bush and have people pretend otherwise. Most in the MSM do not want to get to the bottom of Russia or anything else, not unless at the bottom of it is "Trump is guilty". They have all but declared war on him, and yeah I think the people who begin whining about being called fake news during a deadly hurricane probably damage the country more than some white supremacists whose only supporters tend to be other white supremacists.

They want Trump to fail and it's not as if they only want him to fail on the things they disagree on him with, but everything. If that wasn't true they'd be able to pay him a compliment without feeling the need to slip in an insult or criticism.

^

"Victim mentality is an acquired personality trait in which a person tends to recognize themselves as a victim of the negative actions of others, and to behave as if this were the case in the face of clear evidence of such circumstances." -snip

"In psychology a person who has a martyr complex, sometimes associated with the term victim complex, desires the feeling of being a martyr for his/her own sake, seeking out suffering or persecution because it either feeds a psychological need, or a desire to avoid responsibility. In some cases, this results from the belief that the martyr has been singled out for persecution because of exceptional ability or integrity." -snip

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
^

"Victim mentality is an acquired personality trait in which a person tends to recognize themselves as a victim of the negative actions of others, and to behave as if this were the case in the face of clear evidence of such circumstances." -snip

"In psychology a person who has a martyr complex, sometimes associated with the term victim complex, desires the feeling of being a martyr for his/her own sake, seeking out suffering or persecution because it either feeds a psychological need, or a desire to avoid responsibility. In some cases, this results from the belief that the martyr has been singled out for persecution because of exceptional ability or integrity." -snip

Oh the irony overload is massive here.

Robtard
Cos I'm the one who typed out a diatribe on how poor Trump is being persecuted by the mean people right above? You've got a powerful imagination, Surt. Most powerful.

Surtur
Cos I'm the one who typed out a diatribe on how poor Trump is being persecuted by the mean people right above? You've got a powerful imagination, Surt. Most powerful.

Lol Rob, did you think this tactic would work? Nobody said you typed out a diatribe right at this very moment about Trump. It had to do with a leftist complaining other people are playing the victim by pointing out the truth.

You can't stand the behavior of the media being acknowledged, so all you can do is play the card you are playing now.

Robtard
IOW: "When I play the victim, it's the truth!"

#fridaysonkmc

Bashar Teg
looks like someone's got a case of the fridays.

Surtur
IOW: "When I play the victim, it's the truth!"

#fridaysonkmc

No, the truth isn't playing the victim at all. You see what you did though? You came back and did not tell the truth, thus you played the victim. You acted like I had said you just had just done a diatribe about Trump,

Surtur

Good, I especially know you have nothing left to say when you guys start in on the "it's Friday" stuff lol.

Flyattractor

Oh don't you just love how The Leftists on this board love to decree a well thought out statement as "Rants, Diatribes" .

But then The Left does hate Free Speech and Differing Opinions.

stick out tongue

Surtur
They begin to see red whenever someone doesn't follow proper protocol and say something bad about Trump before saying something good or neutral about Trump.

Robtard

http://i.imgur.com/vyG58Mp.jpg

Surtur
http://i.imgur.com/vyG58Mp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UFaRx.gif

Robtard
Saved via quick page-flip, well played, Surt. Well played

Surtur
Saved via quick page-flip, well played, Surt. Well played

Still paranoid about page turns I see.

http://i.imgur.com/UFaRx.gif

Flyattractor
Oh be honest. Robbie is far past "SAVING" at this point.

Adam_PoE

32% of registered voters are Democrats
23% of registered voters are Republicans
39% of registered voters are Independents

Of registered voters who are Independents:

48% identify as Democrats or lean Democratic
39% identify as Republicans or lean Republican

Do you even math?

Flyattractor
Yeah because #'s never lie.

cdtm
Neo-Nazi's are just impoverished losers. They're potentially violent, but they're not the ones putting poor white trash against poor minorities.

That would be the rich people who control the various media outlets.

Fact is, the lower class people uniting togethet against the rich 1% is their worst nightmare, so keep us fighting each other over stuff that doesn't hurt their gravy train (And in fact pads their wallet. People flock to controversy like flies to a bug zapper..)

Surtur
Neo-Nazi's are just impoverished losers. They're potentially violent, but they're not the ones putting poor white trash against poor minorities.

Fact is, the lower class people uniting togethet against the rich 1% is their worst nightmare, so keep us fighting each other over stuff that doesn't hurt their gravy train (And in fact pads their wallet. People flock to controversy like flies to a bug zapper..)

Hell the number I have seen given for white supremacists in the country is like 10,000.

Sable
32% of registered voters are Democrats
23% of registered voters are Republicans
39% of registered voters are Independents

Of registered voters who are Independents:

48% identify as Democrats or lean Democratic
39% identify as Republicans or lean Republican

Do you even math?

How many states did he win again, say it with me.

Flyattractor
There have been "Neo Nazis" running around since the 50's.
They aint got no power whatsoever. Only some fringe kook-balls we all enjoy to point an laugh at.

Now the LEFTIST FASCISTS such as the Modern U.S Media on the other hand DO Have Real Power. The Power to Spread the LIES and MISINFORMATION *aka Fake News* via their WORLD WIDE INFORMATION NETWORKS! Aka TV, Radio and The Internet, and have deep and disturbing ties to Democrats in the Government System.

So yes. THE MEDIA IS MORE DANGEROUS THEN NAZIS!!!!!!!

Adam_PoE
How many states did he win again, say it with me.

Someone does not understand how elections work.

Sable
It appears you don't. So lets go over it very simple for you Barney style.

The candidate with the most votes in that particular states gets its electoral vote.

The person with the most EC votes wins

Simple enough Elmo?

http://68.media.tumblr.com/3533432e1ac8fc97269789b9d6c971d9/tumblr_nq7d09Iqbd1qhub34o4_r1_500.gif

Adam_PoE
It appears you don't. So lets go over it very simple for you Barney style.

The candidate with the most votes in that particular states gets its electoral vote.

The person with the most EC votes wins

Simple enough Elmo?

http://68.media.tumblr.com/3533432e1ac8fc97269789b9d6c971d9/tumblr_nq7d09Iqbd1qhub34o4_r1_500.gif

Me: Less than 30% of registered voters are Republicans.

You: Liar!

Me:

You: If less than 30% of registered voters are Republicans, then how did the Republican candidate for president win the electoral vote of 30 states?

Me: If you think winning a plurality of votes in states with comparatively small populations translates to majority support, then you do not understand how our system works.

You:

https://media.tenor.com/images/d874836c36e4bcce2adab4dd4b2777e7/tenor.gif

Maybe this will help you. Explain how Trump has majority support, even though he received 3.5 million fewer votes than his opponent. Then demonstrate that those supporters are all Republicans.

Flyattractor
Looks like maybe The Leftist Media's time as Obama's Cuck Slaves may be coming back to bite them...

Cluck Cluck The Media's Eggs Come Home to BAH-CUCK them up the Chicken WHat?!

Flyattractor
Me: Less than 30% of registered voters are Republicans.

You: Liar!

Me:

You: If less than 30% of registered voters are Republicans, then how did the Republican candidate for president win the electoral vote of 30 states?

Me: If you think winning a plurality of votes in states with comparatively small populations translates to majority support, then you do not understand how our system works.

You:

https://media.tenor.com/images/d874836c36e4bcce2adab4dd4b2777e7/tenor.gif

Maybe this will help you. Explain how Trump has majority support, even though he received 3.5 million fewer votes than his opponent. Then demonstrate that those supporters are all Republicans.

This is the main reason the Democrat party wants to import Illegals to just give them the vote.

Thank God for the Electoral College.

It saved this country from Leftist Fascist Tyranny Once More.

Bentley
This is the main reason the Democrat party wants to import Illegals to just give them the vote.

Thank God for the Electoral College.

It saved this country from Leftist Fascist Tyranny Once More.

If the electoral college was needed then the Democrats don't need any illegal voters. Good to know the College does its intended job.

Surtur
Simple enough Elmo?

Remember Elmo on CNN talking about Syrian refugee children? Good times. The thousands, no...the millions of children that watch CNN daily were probably quite shocked and surprised to see good 'ol Elmo show up on their favorite 24 hour news station.

Back when I was a young kid watching CNN I just remember wishing somehow they'd toss a ninja turtle or two into the mix.

They never did sad

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bentley
If the electoral college was needed then the Democrats don't need any illegal voters. Good to know the College does its intended job.

It won't work for ever. The "Illegal Vote" has cemented their Tyrannical Hold on some states like Califunny, they just haven't gotten the infestation spread out enough to completely take over, but they are getting there.
Give them time. Freedom and Liberty are on the way out.

THANKS OBAMA!

Surtur
It won't work for ever. The "Illegal Vote" has cemented their Tyrannical Hold on some states like Califunny, they just haven't gotten the infestation spread out enough to completely take over, but they are getting there.
Give them time. Freedom and Liberty are on the way out.

THANKS OBAMA!

I wonder how the Dems would react if offered a way to more or less make all the illegals here full citizens with 99.999% of the rights of US citizens, except one thing: they are not allowed to vote lol.

This would, one would think, make the lives of illegals infinitely better. Since they are already here illegally, I feel the offer would be better than no offer at all. Most illegals would probably support it, in the sense that it gives them far more rights and opportunities than they have now.

How do people here think the Democrats would react? Would they want these folk to be able to better their own lives...if the Dems could not benefit at all from it?

Flyattractor
They would rather go the other way. Give them the Right to Vote with OUT the 99.999% of the other RIGHTS!

Because you have to remember. The Hell Holes that the "illegals" come from, our Poverty here in the U.S is Paradise compared to that.

But give the DemoNazis time and it won't last.

Robtard
I wonder how the Dems would react if offered a way to more or less make all the illegals here full citizens with 99.999% of the rights of US citizens, except one thing: they are not allowed to vote lol.

This would, one would think, make the lives of illegals infinitely better. Since they are already here illegally, I feel the offer would be better than no offer at all. Most illegals would probably support it, in the sense that it gives them far more rights and opportunities than they have now.

How do people here think the Democrats would react? Would they want these folk to be able to better their own lives...if the Dems could not benefit at all from it?

How about we also take away the voting rights of those who don't pay taxes but instead leech off the government/tax payers when they very well could be working and contributing?

Surtur
How about we also take away the voting rights of those who don't pay taxes but instead leech off the government/tax payers when they very well could be working and contributing?

Lmao, this triggered you that badly? Let me guess, it is because you know the Dems wouldn't be all for it if they couldn't benefit.

If the taking away their rights thing gets you, let us say that instead of that...they can vote, but the Dems via polls(they love their polls) find that 95% of the illegals intend to vote Republican. What do the Dems do?

Robtard
Sorry, but your imaginary 'what if?' scenarios do nothing in reality. But it's nice to see you pat yourself on the back thinking so. Do continue.

Flyattractor
But acting entirely on you "FEE FEE's" is the way to go on stuff Huh Robbie!

Surtur
Sorry, but your imaginary 'what if?' scenarios do nothing in reality. But it's nice to see you pat yourself on the back thinking so. Do continue.

Interesting.

Khazra Reborn
What the phuck are "fee fees"

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

Looks like You need to be sent to Emotional Senstivity ReEducation Camp.

eek!

Surtur
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

The most important thing in the whole wide world:

Feelings.

Flyattractor

Well that would get rid of the Democrats voting base....
rolling on floor laughing

shiv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.