Darth Vader Vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://images.moviepilot.com/images/c_limit,q_auto:good,w_600/arrzppi3grwswz0tsfg0/credit-marvel.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

https://i2.wp.com/thefwoosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/omegared.png

Vanguard
nice pics.

Vader wins.

deathslash
Vader destroys him.

meep-meep
Vader. All day.

bluewaterrider
Just out of curiosity:

Do people here know that Omega Red is not only a super-strong and durable character but one who possesses a literal mutant DEATH factor that he rarely uses but can release at will?

Are they considering that we've been shown that this ability apparently operates when Omega Red has lost consciousness as shown way back in X-Men #7, circa 1991 or thereabouts, and should have a good chance of activating if Vader tried to Force-choke him or something of the like?

Does anyone have a counter for that in mind or are we just assuming brawling maneuvers from Red?

confused

SamZED
Um... Vader... uses.. the force? Or something. I dunno.

meep-meep
Even so, Vader.

riv6672
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Just out of curiosity:

Do people here know that Omega Red is not only a super-strong and durable character but one who possesses a literal mutant DEATH factor that he rarely uses but can release at will?

Are they considering that we've been shown that this ability apparently operates when Omega Red has lost consciousness as shown way back in X-Men #7, circa 1991 or thereabouts, and should have a good chance of activating if Vader tried to Force-choke him or something of the like?

Does anyone have a counter for that in mind or are we just assuming brawling maneuvers from Red?

confused
I guess we're just going with the cooler character FTW?

meep-meep
His illustrated novelization isn't boo boo like the movies.

spetznaz
Just out of curiosity:

confused

I guess the real question is whether OR can use those abilities before he gets his head cut off? Comic Vader would be out to kill from the getgo, and with his force and light saber skills I'd have to say Vader wins. OR's tentacles wouldn't come close, his strength wouldn't amount to much, and by the time the spores are released it is likely OR would already be dead.

deathslash
Just out of curiosity:

confused 1. Can his death spores get to Vader when Darth puts up his tk shields?

2. Vader has used the force on numerous occasions to keep himself from dying (he once had a castle fall on top of him while his cybernetics were completely turned off and used the force to keep himself alive for about two days IIRC).

3. Will strength really matter when Vader decapitates Arkady?

Sin I AM
Vader is a hard character to debate against. But he has no answer for spores. Its a quick draw scenario

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Vader is a hard character to debate against.

Every competent Force user is, tbh.

spetznaz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Truth

Galan007
*A few questions for you guys, as I know very little about Omega Red...

Even though Vader is hermetically sealed inside his suit, would the death spores still be able to affect him? Also, what is the range of the spores when released?

StiltmanFTW
It's inconsistent. He does have showings of ending guys in Hazmat suits, for example:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/81423/1494610-redsresurrectionfg0.png

But Vader is protected by both the suit and the Force, that's what makes it tricky.

0.5km starting distance works in Anakin's favour, too.

Sin I AM

Depends on the user and who they are up against. Psylocke for example would wreck many except high ends like yoda, sid, a competant speedster who is going for the kill might be too much, maybe a serious spiderman..they just need a counter which OR has with spores and hf plus his reach..if it got h2h he has the strength/dura edge. People just tend to vote the popular fighter.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007
*A few questions for you guys, as I know very little about Omega Red...

Even though Vader is hermetically sealed inside his suit, would the death spores still be able to affect him? Also, what is the range of the spores when released?

Its like stilt said. Life drain should be more effective

deathslash
Depends on the user and who they are up against. Psylocke for example would wreck many except high ends like yoda, sid, a competant speedster who is going for the kill might be too much, maybe a serious spiderman..they just need a counter which OR has with spores and hf plus his reach..if it got h2h he has the strength/dura edge. People just tend to vote the popular fighter. no expression you do know that Yoda was outpacing Sidious when they fought right? Sidious also is implied to have relativistic reaction speed and his lightning would end anyone that doesn't have the speed to dodge it.

On topic, how would Arkady's healing factor work when a lightsaber cauterizes the wound and it causes it?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
no expression you do know that Yoda was outpacing Sidious when they fought right? Sidious also is implied to have relativistic reaction speed and his lightning would end anyone that doesn't have the speed to dodge it.

On topic, how would Arkady's healing factor work when a lightsaber cauterizes the wound and it causes it?

I wasnt arguing against yoda/sid..i was arguing for

Like any other wound. His hf is decent.

Galan007
Its like stilt said. Life drain should be more effective Sure, IF they got in close proximity to one another... Which would only happen if Vader went full-tard, tbh. /shrug

no expression you do know that Yoda was outpacing Sidious when they fought right? thumb up

In fact, the canon RotS script tells us that Yoda actually disarmed Palpatine during their battle. That's why Palps had his saber in one scene, but was inextricably without it the next time we saw him. smile

leonidas
thumb up vader wins this one. his tk shielding should stop the spores even if they are released and its possible the armor would stop them as well. together they should be more than enough to support the idea that vader tales this. i wonder if the saber would slice through the tentacles....? regardless, vader has too much in his arsenal for arkady.

deathslash
I wasnt arguing against yoda/sid..i was arguing for

Like any other wound. His hf is decent. Oh, ok then. It's just that the phrasing (or maybe punctuation) of what you said seemed weird (kinda made it sound like yoda could lose to psylocke)

Anyway, would a decent healing factor really help when it has to repair all of those burned nerve endings? Lastly, Vader really doesn't have to engage him in close combat, he could just throw his saber, or use the tendrils of OR to strangle him to death, or throw him into orbit....

StiltmanFTW
Show me Vader throwing anything into orbit...

deathslash
Show me Vader throwing anything into orbit... I mean, when you can casually throw multi ton chunks of rock and debris with enough force to obliterate Y-wings and when you can choke someone out from half the galaxy away, it's pretty heavily implied that you could throw a 250 pound man into orbit.....

StiltmanFTW
Force =/= RL physics.

And half the galaxy blah blah blah feat that Galan always mentions in every possible SW thread is no longer canon.

Galan007
...Not Vader's, at least.

Palpatine's galaxy-choke feat is still canon, doh! herbhappy

Barron-Ghidorah
...Not Vader's, at least.

Palpatine's galaxy-choke feat is still canon, doh! herbhappy

It's not? I thought Vader choking that dude half a galaxy away happened in empire strikes back?

StiltmanFTW
No, it was some obscure book Galan keeps under his bed.

Sin I AM
Sure, IF they got in close proximity to one another... Which would only happen if Vader went full-tard, tbh. /shrug

I can see it. He likes to get up close and personal.

Oh, ok then. It's just that the phrasing (or maybe punctuation) of what you said seemed weird (kinda made it sound like yoda could lose to psylocke)

Anyway, would a decent healing factor really help when it has to repair all of those burned nerve endings? Lastly, Vader really doesn't have to engage him in close combat, he could just throw his saber, or use the tendrils of OR to strangle him to death, or throw him into orbit....

I was typing fast. I did say she could beat an average user though, maybe more depending on how her tk is written. She would by no means get wrecked.

Yes. The sabers effects arent unique at all.

Youre lowballing with the last statmenrts. Even with cybernetics/force application of strength Red is stronger. More durable. Also has Vader force choked mid-fight? I kinda recall it recrntly buy iirc it was brushed off. Its more a subordinate intimidation tool than anything else.

deathslash

I was typing fast. I did say she could beat an average user though, maybe more depending on how her tk is written. She would by no means get wrecked.

Yes. The sabers effects arent unique at all.

Youre lowballing with the last statmenrts. Even with cybernetics/force application of strength Red is stronger. More durable. Also has Vader force choked mid-fight? I kinda recall it recrntly buy iirc it was brushed off. Its more a subordinate intimidation tool than anything else. ok then.

what if he loses a full limb?

I never said that vader was physically stronger. He has definitely force choked his opponents on several different occasions. He did it to Barriss Offee when he got pissed, did it to Ventress when he got pissed, and has done it to multiple other jedi.

StiltmanFTW
Disney has erased a good share of his (and everyone else's) feats, though.

deathslash
Disney has erased a good share of his (and everyone else's) feats, though. everything that I just referenced is still canon though.

Sin I AM
ok then.

what if he loses a full limb?

I never said that vader was physically stronger. He has definitely force choked his opponents on several different occasions. He did it to Barriss Offee when he got pissed, did it to Ventress when he got pissed, and has done it to multiple other jedi.

Well he routinely fights logan so...doutful. plus his carbondanium wont allow that.

Take your word. I dont remember

Badabing
Force push into orbit is moot because the OP says no BFR. facepalm

Right now I thought only the movies and comics were canon. Can this be verified?

deathslash

Sin I AM

Galan007
Originally posted by Badabing
Right now I thought only the movies and comics were canon. Can this be verified? The films, TV shows(ie. Clone Wars & Rebels), and any comics/novels released after Disney bought the franchise in April, 2014 are all that's canon nowadays. Everything else is dubbed non-canon/Legends material.

The good thing about this is that everything is of equal canonicity now. IOW, a feat that occurs in a comic is just as valid as a feat that occurs in a film... But it didn't used to be that way. There used to be 'levels' of canonicity in SW -- which was a convo-f*cking-luted mess(especially when people started bringing up RPG books and such.) sick

deathslash
Good post. Lol at the last fight tho.

I still dont see how this applies to OR who is more durable than the average flatscan I posted the last fight mainly because I like seeing the Rebels characters get stomped on and because I know that you have a similar love of sadism. With that said, it's still a pretty good example of how Vader can and does go for straight up force ownage rather than pure dueling.

I'm very pleased that you asked this question actually. The fight against Kanan and Ezra also serves another purpose. Vader has two AT-ST's fall on top of him and then rather casually lifts both of them off of him. That's multi-ton level tk right there. Not only that, but in Star Wars issue #1 he holds an AT-AT in place when Han tries to use it to crush him (he also used the force to choke and break the necks of multiple people). In the very first issue of the current Vader comic, he also used the force to slam freaking Sidious into a wall (the very same Sidious that can choke even Dooku from a galaxy away).

What I'm saying is, Vader clearly has multi-ton tk and based off of established feats and the actual power scaling hierarchy of Star Wars, Vader is more than capable of crushing Arkady's windpipe and snapping his neck.

Sin I AM
I posted the last fight mainly because I like seeing the Rebels characters get stomped on and because I know that you have a similar love of sadism. With that said, it's still a pretty good example of how Vader can and does go for straight up force ownage rather than pure dueling.

I'm very pleased that you asked this question actually. The fight against Kanan and Ezra also serves another purpose. Vader has two AT-ST's fall on top of him and then rather casually lifts both of them off of him. That's multi-ton level tk right there. Not only that, but in Star Wars issue #1 he holds an AT-AT in place when Han tries to use it to crush him (he also used the force to choke and break the necks of multiple people). In the very first issue of the current Vader comic, he also used the force to slam freaking Sidious into a wall (the very same Sidious that can choke even Dooku from a galaxy away).

What I'm saying is, Vader clearly has multi-ton tk and based off of established feats and the actual power scaling hierarchy of Star Wars, Vader is more than capable of crushing Arkady's windpipe and snapping his neck.

Another good post and yea i enjoyed that scene.

Whats your thoughts on life force drain?

deathslash
Another good post and yea i enjoyed that scene.

Whats your thoughts on life force drain? it could work, but between Vader's suit, and tk shields, I highly doubt it.

It's also debatable whether Arkady can even get close enough to Vader considering the massively powerful tk that can be used to move OR to a safe distance. There's also the lightsaber which can still be thrown and when you factor in the force choke, force crush, force healing, and force enhancing that Vader can employ, it becomes less of a "does Vader have an answer for this" and more of a "can Omega Red counter any of these" scenario.

Sin I AM
it could work, but between Vader's suit, and tk shields, I highly doubt it.

It's also debatable whether Arkady can even get close enough to Vader considering the massively powerful tk that can be used to move OR to a safe distance. There's also the lightsaber which can still be thrown and when you factor in the force choke, force crush, force healing, and force enhancing that Vader can employ, it becomes less of a "does Vader have an answer for this" and more of a "can Omega Red counter any of these" scenario.

He does. His durabilty/hf is an snswer to all save tk which isnt something Red hasnt seen. Plus i forsee that helmet getting damaged and those spores doing some damage

deathslash
He does. His durabilty/hf is an snswer to all save tk which isnt something Red hasnt seen. Plus i forsee that helmet getting damaged and those spores doing some damage they're both fighting to the best of their ability though. What stops Vader from suspending him in air and then sending that lightsaber through his brain?

Also, Vader's helmet is made out of the same material that deflected a saber strike from Luke Skywalker and his precog is still a thing so.....

riv6672
^^^thanks for all the input, desthslash. Great to see when clicking on a thread.

Sin I AM
they're both fighting to the best of their ability though. What stops Vader from suspending him in air and then sending that lightsaber through his brain?

Also, Vader's helmet is made out of the same material that deflected a saber strike from Luke Skywalker and his precog is still a thing so.....

Exactly you seem as if struck by the notion that its Vaders fight to lose. Its not. Vader just doesnt have the blunt force durability and if OR can fight Logan for hours and get sliced, stabbed and gutted a saber really aint beyond his threshold. Yes Vader COULD ragdoll him but that ooc. He'll likely do a few force pushes, throw some rocks...i doubt a force choke will be part of his assault

How is vader gonna contend with coils?

DarkSaint85
What's OR's range, with coils and with spores/drain?

carthage
Vaders point blank tanked being crushed by tons of water from a dam breaking and shots from an AT-AT which can pulverize through Rebel bases. I can't post scans ATM but he's way more durable than some of the posts here, that's not even counting his Cymoon 1 feat which only top tier Xmen telepaths could replicate. Omega is going to get raped by telekinesis

If it's composite Vader he's got some amazing durability feats as well in Legends

Smurph
OR only wins if he can take Vader by surprise with spores, and if he gets in some lucky strikes.

Most scenarios favour Vader, and any advanced knowledge improves his odds.

riv6672
I didnt think Vader's invulnerability was that high. Really impressive.
This really might be his fight to lose.

Originally posted by carthage
Vaders point blank tanked being crushed by tons of water from a dam breaking and shots from an AT-AT which can pulverize through Rebel bases. I can't post scans ATM but he's way more durable than some of the posts here, that's not even counting his Cymoon 1 feat which only top tier Xmen telepaths could replicate. Omega is going to get raped by telekinesis

If it's composite Vader he's got some amazing durability feats as well in Legends

deathslash
Exactly you seem as if struck by the notion that its Vaders fight to lose. Its not. Vader just doesnt have the blunt force durability and if OR can fight Logan for hours and get sliced, stabbed and gutted a saber really aint beyond his threshold. Yes Vader COULD ragdoll him but that ooc. He'll likely do a few force pushes, throw some rocks...i doubt a force choke will be part of his assault

How is vader gonna contend with coils? Alright, I know it's been like a full day since you posted this, but I needed time to properly research for my counter argument. Here it goes:

1. This is indeed his fight to lose. I'll explain below.

2. Is this really a statement? Fine, I'll indulge you and prove that his durability is enough.
Has two AT-ST's fall on top of him. Gets up without even a single scratch.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PFK1YmIwgls

Tanks AT-AT blasts:
https://m.imgur.com/TYNSlIc

Gets bashed by an adrenaline enhanced Rancor. Just fine:
https://m.imgur.com/UqvwLpB

Survives being on a whale ship as it literally crashes and explodes on impact with the Executor:
https://m.imgur.com/a/NPTeC

Survives the destruction of an entire weapons factory.
https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/5125553-vader+survives+factory+explosion.jpg

https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/5125554-vader+survives+factory+explosion2.jpg

With that said, I'm not sure how Arkady is even going to hit him since he can do this:
https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/5125548-blocks+flames.png

And this:
https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/5125550-force+bubble+protects+from+rubble.jpg

And since he's fast enough to block all of these:
https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/5125590-creates+dozens+of+after+images.jpg

4. And yet in his most recent fight with Deadpool, he solidly lost and was even getting cut up by Wade's completely normal sword. Have you actually read anything with Omega Red in it recently? He's tough, but not nearly what you're making him out to be.

5. Force choke is clearly one of his go to methods for killing.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/4628382-chokes+an+imperial+orbiting+the+planet+he+was+on.jpg

https://m.imgur.com/LLog4Hi

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/5008371-double+force+choke.jpg

Matter of fact, choking people or snapping their necks is what he does almost every time. This is immediately after taking AT-AT fire btw:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/4628392-withstands+atat+fire+and+breaks+a+clones+neck.jpg

6. How will the coils reach him if Vader holds him a safe distance away? Better yet, how will the coils hit the guy that essentially was first holding off
https://m.imgur.com/CzS8H8V

And then beating an enhanced version of Grievous:
https://m.imgur.com/a/4HmLN

Or fighting two cybernetically enhanced warriors with 20 years of training.
https://m.imgur.com/a/lSANN

And then having the upper hand even when he gets jumped:
https://m.imgur.com/a/s5zxq

Oh my, is this Vader going for the easy win with tk?
https://m.imgur.com/a/CaLh4

If you want, I can post some more scans or sources, as this has been a very fun discussion, but still:
https://i.imgur.com/tlaq5zU_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

riv6672
ouch.

StiltmanFTW

Tanks AT-AT blasts:

"Tanking" something is this:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/126285/2421475-pc6sx5.jpg

Vader narrowly dodged them beams, granted he must've been affected somewhat by AoE, but he did not take any of these blasts directly.

riv6672
^^^thats 'no selling'.

StiltmanFTW
These terms are used interchangeably.

riv6672
By ppl who use the terms incorrectly, yes.

Not interested in a "stilt Defends a silly ass point for multiple replies" conversation over it though.
I'll check back later, see if anything of note's been posted.

StiltmanFTW
Check your prostate laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
4. And yet in his most recent fight with Deadpool, he solidly lost and was even getting cut up by Wade's completely normal sword. Have you actually read anything with Omega Red in it recently? He's tough, but not nearly what you're making him out to be.

It was a clone...

Estacado
Dark Weber.

riv6672
Nothing new...

Check your prostate laughing out loud

...^^^point proven.
Thanks.

deathslash
"Tanking" something is this:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/126285/2421475-pc6sx5.jpg

Vader narrowly dodged them beams, granted he must've been affected somewhat by AoE, but he did not take any of these blasts directly. point taken, he didn't take the blasts directly. With that said, all they managed to do was bury him under rubble and knock off his helmet so....

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/4628392-withstands+atat+fire+and+breaks+a+clones+neck.jpg

StiltmanFTW
point taken, he didn't take the blasts directly. With that said, all they managed to do was bury him under rubble and knock off his helmet so....

Yeah, I know. Pretty impressive.

I liked how he actually deflected a bolt from Rebels' tank.

deathslash
Yeah, I know. Pretty impressive.

I liked how he actually deflected a bolt from Rebels' tank. IIRC, he also reflected a blast from a rebel ship as well....

riv6672
...which means its still very impresive. thumb up

Sin I AM
Alright, I know it's been like a full day since you posted this, but I needed time to properly research for my counter argument. Here it goes:

2. Is this really a statement? Fine, I'll indulge you and prove that his durability is enough.

Tanks AT-AT blasts:

Survives being on a whale ship as it literally crashes and explodes on impact with the Executor:

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/5125553-vader+survives+factory+explosion.jpg

https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/5125554-vader+survives+factory+explosion2.jpg

With that said, I'm not sure how Arkady is even going to hit him since he can do this:
https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/5125548-blocks+flames.png

And this:
https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/5125550-force+bubble+protects+from+rubble.jpg

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/5125590-creates+dozens+of+after+images.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/4628382-chokes+an+imperial+orbiting+the+planet+he+was+on.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/5008371-double+force+choke.jpg

Matter of fact, choking people or snapping their necks is what he does almost every time. This is immediately after taking AT-AT fire btw:

6. How will the coils reach him if Vader holds him a safe distance away? Better yet, how will the coils hit the guy that essentially was first holding off

If you want, I can post some more scans or sources, as this has been a very fun discussion, but still:
https://i.imgur.com/tlaq5zU_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Excellent post. I have no counter at the moment.

mighty adam
Omega red for the win

StiltmanFTW
Excellent post. I have no counter at the moment.

4) Deadpool fought a clone from Remender's UXF. The real OR has been revived in X-Men: Gold series... which was released like a month ago.

Disney's new canon (as Galan nicely elaborated on, 2nd page) and KMC full capacity rule pretty much guarantees Vader will mow down most metas in a message board setting, though. At least those below the herald tier.

riv6672
^^^I like Vader as able to be used outside the movie forum.
He's a dominant opponent.

deathslash
4) Deadpool fought a clone from Remender's UXF. The real OR has been revived in X-Men: Gold series... which was released like a month ago.

Disney's new canon (as Galan nicely elaborated on, 2nd page) and KMC full capacity rule pretty much guarantees Vader will mow down most metas in a message board setting, though. At least those below the herald tier. honest question, does it matter that much if it was a clone? Deadpool still showed the reactionary speed needed to hold his own and I personally wouldn't put him on Vader's level speed (or skill) wise. Not to mention that Wade's weapons, armor, and powers aren't on Vader's level....

DarkSaint85
Laura Kinney is a clone of Wolverine.

StiltmanFTW
honest question, does it matter that much if it was a clone? Deadpool still showed the reactionary speed needed to hold his own and I personally wouldn't put him on Vader's level speed (or skill) wise. Not to mention that Wade's weapons, armor, and powers aren't on Vader's level....

Yes, it does matter a lot... and you know it.

Wolverine's literally one-shotted that clone:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2765796-u_18.jpg

deathslash
Yes, it does matter a lot... and you know it.

Wolverine's literally one-shotted that clone:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2765796-u_18.jpg good God...... what is going on with that art?

DarkSaint85
The OR clone was a midget lol.

StiltmanFTW
good God...... what is going on with that art?

Phil Noto. Definitely not his best work... and he wasn't just a fill-in, unfortunately sick

Galan007
Alright, I know it's been like a full day since you posted this, but I needed time to properly research for my counter argument. Here it goes:

Tanks AT-AT blasts:

And this:

https://i.imgur.com/tlaq5zU_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high thumb up

And not that it matters much in *this* particular match, but Vader using the Force to override Cylo's technopathy(which had deactivated his ENTIRE suit, mind you) was just f*cking beastly, imo. The full scene beautifully depicts how much pain/hate/anger Vader was burdened with, and how he could tap/harness it to augment the shit out of his powers at any given time:
https://s26.postimg.org/ed5uu5xvt/vader_1.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/aw3sr6ytl/vader_2.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/9sjof8e6h/vader_3.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/mu5d532kp/vader_4.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/u8uoxgog9/vader_5.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/djt91jrux/vader_6.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/7drsusxxl/vader_7.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/qk4zxzefd/vader_8.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/ivcr003bd/vader_9.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/5fpqajutl/vader_10.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/nsqbl45ah/vader_11.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/aajf8tt55/vader_12.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/w226ziz0p/vader_13.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/3qgn2hf49/vader_14.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/xjnnb33rd/vader_15.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/zcqjzeoy1/vader_16.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/z2j1g2abt/vader_17.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/ybqbaa7yh/vader_18.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/6fkmjzzd5/vader_19.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/o4cdbmb49/vader_20.jpg

"NOTHING is impossible for the Force." droolio

cdtm
Darth Vader comic was awesome. I liked the investigator, thought Vader letting him do what he felt he had to do was a waste.

deathslash
thumb up

And not that it matters much in *this* particular match, but Vader using the Force to override Cylo's technopathy(which had deactivated his ENTIRE suit, mind you) was just f*cking beastly, imo. The full scene beautifully depicts how much pain/hate/anger Vader was burdened with, and how he could tap/harness it to augment the shit out of his powers at any given time:
https://s26.postimg.org/ed5uu5xvt/vader_1.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/aw3sr6ytl/vader_2.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/9sjof8e6h/vader_3.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/mu5d532kp/vader_4.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/u8uoxgog9/vader_5.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/djt91jrux/vader_6.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/7drsusxxl/vader_7.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/qk4zxzefd/vader_8.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/ivcr003bd/vader_9.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/5fpqajutl/vader_10.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/nsqbl45ah/vader_11.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/aajf8tt55/vader_12.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/w226ziz0p/vader_13.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/3qgn2hf49/vader_14.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/xjnnb33rd/vader_15.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/zcqjzeoy1/vader_16.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/z2j1g2abt/vader_17.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/ybqbaa7yh/vader_18.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/6fkmjzzd5/vader_19.jpg
https://s26.postimg.org/o4cdbmb49/vader_20.jpg

"NOTHING is impossible for the Force." droolio thumb up that entire series was wonderful. The current one, mot so much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.