Tasteless Trash Charlie Hebdo Thanks Harvey for drowning Texas Nazis in Flood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Do these idiots know Houston is one the the most culuturally diverse cities in the world with over 100 languages spoken, and the city went Blue in 2016.

French Trash

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Do these idiots know Houston is one the the most culuturally diverse cities in the world with over 100 languages spoken, and the city went Blue in 2016.

French Trash

It was in poor taste, but then doing stuff like that is what CH seems to be all about.

At least we know that even though some might be offended by this...nobody is going to go shoot up the place over it.

Sable
They are cowards though. They wont attack Islam for all the ****ed up shit it does anymore cause they are scared little bitches. I guess ghe learned their lesson. Only attack people who wont try and kill you.

Cowardslaughing out loud

Surtur
To be fair they did recently attack Islam. They had a cover with a bus running over people and they refer to Islam as the religion of "eternal" peace.

Sable
Oh really? I didnt know that. What did they do last time when they got shot up?

Surtur
Of course a lot of Muslim groups got upset over it.

Sable
Oh Well. I dont take back what I said. **** themthumb up

BackFire
Isn't this kind of thing what they're known for?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.