"F-You Those In Need, We Need The Wall!" -Gop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
"The GOP May Cut $1 Billion in FEMA Funds to Help Finance Trump's Border Wall"

Basically exactly how it sounds, since Mexico has repeatedly given Trump (aka Mr. Dealmaker) the middlefinger in regards to paying, they're looking at cutting funds that have been set aside for disaster relief in order to fund Trump's ridiculous vanity project, his precious border wall. Might as well just shit on the victims of Hurricane Harvey now while they're at it.

"Mexico will pay for the wall!" -Trumper via Twitter 3:31 AM - 1 Sep 2016

Oh Conservatives.... Oh Trumpers...

Links:
http://time.com/4922472/house-republicans-fema-funding-cut-border-wall/
http://www.denverpost.com/2017/08/30/disaster-relief-spending-border-wall/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/republicans-cut-disaster-relief-trump-wall-harvey-texas-storm-a7921201.html
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/30/gop-eyeing-1-billion-disaster-funds-cut-to-help-wall.html

Emperordmb
I may think the democratic party is shit, but I still laugh at anyone who tries to tell me the GOP is some morally outstanding benevolent party.

Flyattractor
Robbie is just #triggered when ever he sees ANY Gubmint funding get cut.

Sable
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I may think the democratic party is shit, but I still laugh at anyone who tries to tell me the GOP is some morally outstanding benevolent party.

If you read the acticles. Its all speculation and hyberbole. Nothing in there says they are. Everysingle one of those articles is opinion on speculation something that hasnt even happened.

With that said Zero chance it actually happens. Ill take this bet Rob if you up for it.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Sable
If you read the acticles. Its all speculation and hyberbole. Nothing in there says they are. Everysingle one of those articles is opinion on speculation something that hasnt even happened.

With that said Zero chance it actually happens. Ill take this bet Rob if you up for it.
I mean, that wouldn't surprise me. But it also doesn't change my stance on the Republican party being shit.

Afro Cheese
I definitely think something needs to be done about the situation on the border. I honestly don't know if a wall is the right answer, but I haven't heard many plausible alternatives from either side.

That being said, cutting FEMA funding is obviously the wrong way to go about it IMO.

Flyattractor
The Repub Party does need to clean out the cancer in their own side that are commonly known as The Rinos!

Sable
Many people dont actually know what a RINO in the Rep Party is

Flyattractor
Here is the Prime Example of said "RINO".

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/5952bdd3a3630f950f8b545b-480/mitch-mcconnell.jpg

Sable
Republican
In
Name
Only

Robtard
I think McConnell (who looks like a turtle) is a bags of turds as much as the next guy, but I've noticed that with Trumpers that every Republican is labelled a RINO and/or a sellout if they go against Trump in any fashion. Where does it end?

When do you go: "hmm, maybe it is him and not everyone else?"

Emperordmb
There is no such thing as "not a true republican" conservatism is a political school of thought, Republicans are a party.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
I think McConnell (who looks like a turtle) is a bags of turds as much as the next guy, but I've noticed that with Trumpers any Republican labelled a RINO and/or a sellout if they go against Trump in any fashion. Where does it end?

MmmmNo. That is just You putting your Leftist Fascist Anti Trump Spin aka LIE on this. People have been calling ol "Son of a Mitch" McConnell a RINO for YEARS before Trump ever hit the Political Radar.

I would say You need to try an get your FACTS Straight Robbie, but then I remember that you are a self admitted ignorant person.

So I guess I won't bother.

cool

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
I think McConnell (who looks like a turtle) is a bags of turds as much as the next guy, but I've noticed that with Trumpers that every Republican is labelled a RINO and/or a sellout if they go against Trump in any fashion. Where does it end?

it ends with trump, the last "true" republican, going to prison.

Flyattractor
I prefer this more. "It is only BEGINNING With Hillary Clinton Going to Prison,the First of MANY!"

That would be a fun time.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it ends with trump, the last "true" republican, going to prison.

Ha, don't be silly. He'd just be pardoned by his replacement Pence if it went that far

jaden101
Right. So. This is what Trump should do.

Instead of building the wall along the border he should build it half as long at each side of the border.

That way it'll stop flooding and push all the flood waters to the border which will totally flood Mexico and stop the immigrants.

2 birds, 1 stone.

GENIUS!

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb

I agree, it's why I always say both sides are equally bad, they just go about it in different ways.

They will be truly horrible people if they go through with this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.