Islam creates Islamophobia - "Allah: The Author of Islamophobia"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YousufKhan1212
I don't care that David is a Christian apologist and is wrong at times, this is pure genius:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chT_SjY9zM8

Surtur
Islmaphobia gets thrown around so much these days, but what isn't discussed is Islamaphilia. The sick fascination with this religion and how some will defend the religion from things that they would not defend had people from other religions(like Christianity) done the same things.

Oh fun fact, the other guy in that video runs Jihad Watch. Which has been wrongly labeled a "hate group" by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by Surtur
Islmaphobia gets thrown around so much these days, but what isn't discussed is Islamaphilia. The sick fascination with this religion and how some will defend the religion from things that they would not defend had people from other religions(like Christianity) done the same things.

Oh fun fact, the other guy in that video runs Jihad Watch. Which has been wrongly labeled a "hate group" by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

True. Islamophobia is a bullshit term that doesn't exist, Muslims love using it to have the victim status, it is all part of the first stage of Jihad and Taqiyya.

And by the way, I want to ask you this: Do you see anything wrong with David Wood as a critic of Islam? You've made it clear that you're not religious. As much David does a great job of dismantling Islam, it's hard to forget that he's also a Christian apologist. Being a Christian apologist puts David under a risk of scientific inaccuracy and error, and Christianity itself is something that can be criticised and questioned (I as a somewhat unorthodox Christian have done this to the Bible). There are plenty of non-religious critics of Islam who won't have this risk, David has this risk and could be criticised for being a hypocrite for dismantling the shit out of one religion but not doing the same to his own.

Patient_Leech
What's going to get a little annoying is having this topic spread out over dozens of threads because you make a new one every time this guy posts a new video.

Patient_Leech
It is interesting, but their smug and sarcastic tone is not helping their message.

The main point being: a 'phobia' is an extreme, irrational fear, but obviously there are many perfectly rational reasons to fear Islam. I completely agree. The term "Islamophobia" is a ridiculous fabrication.

The little jab at atheists didn't really make any sense. There are "spiritual forces" at work because this crazy, diabolical ignorance is still around today manipulating people? People still believing irrational bullshit is not proof of the existence of "spiritual forces." If that were the case we would be seeing Jesus walk on water and turn water into wine, but we don't. And how convenient it is to say that, "Oh, well, miracles happened back then, but God decided to change the physical laws of the universe to a more constant status..."

Surtur
Indeed that is what people do not get, a phobia is an irrational fear. Take spiders. A fear of spiders is a phobia. If we lived in a world where even the smallest spiders were the size of a small car....yeah, it's not a phobia because there is a legit reason to fear.

In Islam there are circumstances where lying is okay. Remember even lying to save your life isn't exactly seen to be that good of a thing in the bible. To take it a step further, there are circumstances where rape and murder are okay. A woman is married? No rapey. But if you captured her? Rape-apalooza.

If these beliefs had been left back in the dark ages where they belong it would be one thing, but they are right here today. We are allies with some of these abhorrent people and before people scream "Trump" it was long before Trump. Trump wasn't in office when a soldier was punished for beating down an Afghan commander who had kept a little kid chained to a bed for 2 weeks and raped the kid repeatedly. Rules of "marry the guy who raped you or go to jail" are also not the stuff of the past in certain parts of the world. Just like if you are gay in some of these countries your prize is a free cordless bungee jumping lesson.

Anyone irrationally afraid yet?

Patient_Leech
Indeed that is what people do not get, a phobia is an irrational fear. Take spiders. A fear of spiders is a phobia. If we lived in a world where even the smallest spiders were the size of a small car....yeah, it's not a phobia because there is a legit reason to fear.

I wouldn't call a fear of spiders completely irrational. They can be deadly. And besides there is an ingrained fear of creepy crawlies in our evolutionary DNA. Now, I once saw a Maury Povich show (or something) where someone was actually afraid of lettuce. That is an irrational fear.

We are allies with some of these abhorrent people and before people scream "Trump" it was long before Trump.

Yeah, that disgusts me. Our friendship with Saudi Arabia is repulsive. That might have something to do with why there is such a push to defend Islam against all odds. Of course it was long before Trump.. who is saying it wasn't?

cdtm
Just look at Ayaan Hirisi Ali, and her treatment. Yeah, Saudi Arabia might have something to do with Brandesis's 180 on her honorary degree, because NOTHING she said was "islamophobic" (Oh no, she's speaking out against genital mutilation and subjugation of women. ISLAMOPHOBE.)

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Just look at Ayaan Hirisi Ali, and her treatment. Yeah, Saudi Arabia might have something to do with Brandesis's 180 on her honorary degree, because NOTHING she said was "islamophobic" (Oh no, she's speaking out against genital mutilation and subjugation of women. ISLAMOPHOBE.)

Yep, and she is listed by the SPLC as an anti-muslim extremist lol. That just shows how utterly warped the views are of the people in charge there.

Which is unfortunate because I assume the place has some groups that legitimately deserved to be called out listed on their site. You actually just help those legit hate groups out when you lump them in with people who do not belong there.

This is what some on the left do not understand about their actions. They are helping actual hate groups and also at times giving them an excuse to play the victim. Since they love to hate nazis they should know it is not like nobody ever fought back against the nazis, especially early on. Sometimes those people even won the day(I am talking about instances where only physical violence was used, and again this was early on before Hitler rose to power). But the nazis just turned it into propaganda and used it as an excuse to claim victimhood, to claim they were being oppressed.

YousufKhan1212
Left wings don't realise that they're leading themselves to their own death or submission to Muslims.

cdtm
Honestly, the thought leaders are so ridiculously into "triggering" their base, it almost makes an othereise sensible person wonder if when the lights go off and the cameras fade out, they shake each others hands and say "That was perfect. That ought to hold the SOB's for another month or so."

"I'm'a go snort coke with my Nambla friende. You in?"

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
It is interesting, but their smug and sarcastic tone is not helping their message.

Ironic and probably true.

there are many perfectly rational reasons to fear Islam.

No major disagreement here ...

The little jab at atheists didn't really make any sense. There are "spiritual forces" at work because this crazy, diabolical ignorance is still around today manipulating people?

Makes quite a bit of sense. 14 HUNDRED years?
Exactly how slow is the process of enlightenment?

People still believing irrational b.s. is not proof of the existence of "spiritual forces."

Perhaps, but, honestly, what, concretely, ever COULD prove the existence of spiritual forces? Best case scenario I can envision is people convincing themselves mass hypnosis or some group hallucination phenomenon had occurred. Anyone seeing televised proof would merely think themselves media hoaxed.

If that were the case we would be seeing Jesus walk on water and turn water into wine, but we don't. And how convenient it is to say that, "Oh, well, miracles happened back then, but God decided to change the physical laws of the universe to a more constant status..."

I don't see how the first sentence of this section of your quote relates to the sentence that preceded. DID you actually mean them to go together, or did you edit something out?

Serious question.

Regarding miracles, though, the standard form of the argument you seem to be trying to make is that the physical laws were constant way back when, too.
If they weren't, the miracles would not have been considered miraculous, rather a randomly occurring, but plausibly to be expected event.

Surtur
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
Left wings don't realise that they're leading themselves to their own death or submission to Muslims.

I especially do not understand how it is the liberals view Islam the way they do. People like Bill Maher, who openly speak out against it, are anomalies among liberals. Yet, they love a cause...especially when it has to do with gender or race. The way women are treated in a lot of Muslim dominant countries is horrible, and hell the way the religion of Islam itself says you can treat women is awful.

Yet they do not seem to be as outraged about how Muslims treat their women in certain countries. They should be very outraged and very opposed to a woman like Linda Sarsour and yet they are not. How is this possible? Here is one thing Linda tweeted:

"You'll know when you're living under Sharia Law if suddenly all your loans & credit cards become interest free. Sound nice, doesn't it?"

Yet they behave the exact opposite you would think, they go after liberal feminists who dare to talk about Islam. They even consider it hate speech to merely say Islam is not a religion of peace. The truth is hate speech, in other words.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Makes quite a bit of sense. 14 HUNDRED years?
Exactly how slow is the process of enlightenment?

The continued presence of human ignorance and gullibility is not proof of "spiritual forces." So no, it doesn't make any sense. It's a non sequitur. It's the same kind of mental and spiritual gymnastics that assholes like this guy do all the time by looking at the beauty of the natural world and suddenly declaring the truth of the Bible or Koran. It's an unwarranted jump in logic.

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I don't see how the first sentence of this section of your quote relates to the sentence that preceded. DID you actually mean them to go together, or did you edit something out?

Serious question.

I didn't exactly connect the two thoughts very well, I'll admit. Allow me to revise what I said...

The little jab at atheists didn't really make any sense. There are "spiritual forces" at work because this crazy, diabolical ignorance is still around today manipulating people? People still believing irrational bullshit is not proof of the existence of "spiritual forces." If Christianity were true and Jesus had performed all those miracles defying physics as we now know it, then we should be seeing people like Jesus walk on water and turn water into wine, but we don't. And how convenient it is to say that, "Oh, well, miracles happened back then, but God decided to change the physical laws of the universe to a more constant status not allowing miracles anymore..."

^ Revised. It reminds me of the sort of backpeddling that Creationists do in trying to refute the age of the earth. "Oh, but how do we know that radiometric dating has stayed the same?"

doh

Surtur

Patient_Leech
^ Disturbing.

YousufKhan1212
I especially do not understand how it is the liberals view Islam the way they do. People like Bill Maher, who openly speak out against it, are anomalies among liberals. Yet, they love a cause...especially when it has to do with gender or race. The way women are treated in a lot of Muslim dominant countries is horrible, and hell the way the religion of Islam itself says you can treat women is awful.

Yet they do not seem to be as outraged about how Muslims treat their women in certain countries. They should be very outraged and very opposed to a woman like Linda Sarsour and yet they are not. How is this possible? Here is one thing Linda tweeted:

"You'll know when you're living under Sharia Law if suddenly all your loans & credit cards become interest free. Sound nice, doesn't it?"

Yet they behave the exact opposite you would think, they go after liberal feminists who dare to talk about Islam. They even consider it hate speech to merely say Islam is not a religion of peace. The truth is hate speech, in other words.

As someone who was once a Muslim, I think liberals sympathise with Muslims and Islam because of the media's propaganda against Islam which Muslims keep treating as "misconceptions", and liberals that at face value. That's all I can really say to be honest.

Or... Liberals are just victims to the Taqiyya and first stage of Jihad.

YousufKhan1212
I won't make any more David Wood threads for each of his videos, I'll post his other videos in here from now on. Here's The Truth about Ramadan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGysOICFRlk

Surtur
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
As someone who was once a Muslim, I think liberals sympathise with Muslims and Islam because of the media's propaganda against Islam which Muslims keep treating as "misconceptions", and liberals that at face value. That's all I can really say to be honest.

Or... Liberals are just victims to the Taqiyya and first stage of Jihad.

And they'd throw a fit if the media gave white supremacists the same propaganda. Oh well, leftists are their own worst enemies. Even if you're the 2nd person to slip under the waves and drown instead of the first...well, you died with the moral high ground.

YousufKhan1212
And they'd throw a fit if the media gave white supremacists the same propaganda. Oh well, leftists are their own worst enemies. Even if you're the 2nd person to slip under the waves and drown instead of the first...well, you died with the moral high ground.

Yup, but I'd also say that the media is blind to the fact that you can also discriminate white people too. Just take a look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdl_EAznMgc

This video was never shown in any news networks in the UK, but if there was video footage of a white man doing this to a Muslim, everyone would go crazy and the news would put it as a main story.

Surtur
Comedy gold:

_t6C020XKLk

First, I thought Islam looked down on pigs? But anyways, the guy asks her to denounce Hamas. She responds "so you are asking me to put myself on a cross?".

Lmfao. And notice how she answers the question at the end? "I'm a Jew, the head of hezbollah has said he hopes we will gather in Israel so he doesn't have to hunt us down globally, for it or against it?" She says "for it". Yeah, f*ck this religion.

Surtur
"Thank you for coming, how are we terrorists?" *2 minutes pass* "I want you to die".

Oh Islam...

MythLord
lolololol

MythLord
Also:
https://youtu.be/_t6C020XKLk?t=18

Pick a name...

Surtur
Originally posted by MythLord
Also:
https://youtu.be/_t6C020XKLk?t=18

Pick a name...

I can't even imagine being a little kid and having to learn to write that long ass name lol.

It is just eerie though how she compliments him and then within 2 minutes is essentially supporting the genocide of a group of people he belongs to lol. There is very little hesitation in her response.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.