Trump pledges $1,000,000 to recovery effort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Donation

Emperordmb
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EMPATHY!!!

Did you see him shed a tear?! Did he hug someone?! Did he ask an elderly person if they were okay?! DID HE HOLD A BABY?!

Beniboybling
Well did he?

Sable
Originally posted by Emperordmb
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EMPATHY!!!

Did you see him shed a tear?! Did he hug someone?! Did he ask an elderly person if they were okay?! DID HE HOLD A BABY?!

Jeff Zeloney is certainly eating crow now.

Surtur
Lol, did some doofus say Trump lacks empathy? Oh leftists...

Robtard
This isn't being done due to humanitarian reasons, it's just PR stunt due low approval ratings. Otherwise it would have been done on the down-low. Any blind person can see that.

Either way, doesn't matter if the money goes to a good cause. So good job, Trump thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
This isn't being done due to humanitarian reasons, it's just PR stunt due low approval ratings. Otherwise it would have been done on the down-low. Any blind person can see that.

Either way, doesn't matter if the money goes to a good cause. So good job, Trump thumb up

laughing

Robtard
?

Surtur
?

I found your response humorous.

Robtard
You have an odd sense of humor

Surtur
Cool.

Sable
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol, did some doofus say Trump lacks empathy? Oh leftists...

Yes CNNs Jeff Zeloney their resident POS.

Robtard
You should really be thanking Zeleny here, he called Trump out and now Trump's donating

Sable

Why would you speak out of turn without researching the facts. SHS was asked at todays press breifing is he had plans to. She informed the pubic he was donating $1,000,000. So unless you think SHS just made Trump spend $1m and spoke for him, you are drastically mistaken on this one.

Sable
You should really be thanking Zeleny here, he called Trump out and now Trump's donating.

If your going to keep trolling me. We can just stop talking for a while.

Surtur
You should really be thanking Zeleny here, he called Trump out and now Trump's donating

No need to thank CNN for spewing BS.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sable
Why would you speak out of turn without researching the facts. SHS was asked at todays press breifing is he had plans to. She informed the pubic he was donating $1,000,000. So unless you think SHS just made Trump spend $1m and spoke for him, you are drastically mistaken on this one.

I didn't comment on Sanders at all, nor did I say she made Trump do it. His poll numbers and news on how poorly he's handling this made him do it.

Surtur

It's always entertaining to see how they literally can't help themselves lol. No matter what Trump says or does they will find some way to go at him. Even when giving praise it is like they feel they need to offset that praise by taking some sort of shot at him.

Robtard
It's always entertaining to see how they literally can't help themselves lol. No matter what Trump says or does they will find some way to go at him. Even when giving praise it is like they feel they need to offset that praise by taking some sort of shot at him.

http://i.imgur.com/S4LkjOV.jpg

Sable
I didn't comment on Sanders at all, nor did I say she made Trump do it. His poll numbers and news on how poorly he's handling this made him do it.

I didnt say you said she made him do it. Re read what I said. He didnt offer up the info. It was asked. Stop playing games with me.

We can fight about this all day. Or instead we can say glad they are getting $1m more.

How on earth is he handling this poorly. I mean come the fck on man. Hes on deck, people are being rescued.

If you want to blame anyone. Blame the Houston mayor for calling off an evacuationthumb up

Surtur

It truly seems to bug you when your behavior is pointed out, weird.

Robtard
I didnt say you said she made him do it. Re read what I said. He didnt offer up the info. It was asked. Stop playing games with me.

We can fight about this all day. Or instead we can say glad they are getting $1m more.

How on earth is he handling this poorly. I mean come the fck on man.

I read:

"He would like to join in the efforts that a lot of people we have seen across the country do," -snip

"He actually asked that I check with the folks in this room since you are very good at research and have been doing a lot of reporting into the groups and organizations that are best and most effective in helping and providing aid, and he'd like some suggestions from the folks here and I'd be happy to take those," she said during the daily press briefing. -snip

So I'm not playing games with you, this is a PR stunt though as his ratings are shit. It's blatantly obvious (to me).

Who's fighting? My first post I said who cares as long as the money goes to help people and then I said "good job Trump".

Surtur

How on earth is he handling this poorly. I mean come the fck on man. Hes on deck, people are being rescued.

If you want to blame anyone. Blame the Houston mayor for calling off an evacuationthumb up

Don't bother, it is Trump. They have long since abandoned rationality due to Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Robtard
It truly seems to bug you when your behavior is pointed out, weird.

Don't bother, it is Trump. They have long since abandoned rationality due to Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Fact: I congratulated Trump and you still flip out. This happened here.

Cry more now.

BackFire
Regardless of whether this was driven by a moral drive to help these people or a political calculation to improve his poll numbers, it's a smart move.

Bashar Teg

https://media.giphy.com/media/I4Jmrcjnr8Zfq/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Sable
I read:

"He would like to join in the efforts that a lot of people we have seen across the country do," -snip

"He actually asked that I check with the folks in this room since you are very good at research and have been doing a lot of reporting into the groups and organizations that are best and most effective in helping and providing aid, and he'd like some suggestions from the folks here and I'd be happy to take those," she said during the daily press briefing. -snip

So I'm not playing games with you, this is a PR stunt though as his ratings are shit. It's blatantly obvious (to me).

Who's fighting? My first post I said who cares as long as the money goes to help people and then I said "good job Trump".

You are quoting what she said in repsonse to the QUESTION. Which is what I have been saying this whole time.

I just finsihed GOT S7 E4. Idaf right now about this. Onto E5. Cya

Surtur
Fact: I congratulated Trump and you still flip out. This happened here.

Cry more now.

Oh Rob, is this how you cover your behavior? Nobody is crying. You complimented him...after taking a shot at him first lol.

Not sure why you are so eager to avoid that fact. If you do not like it when people make observations about your behavior maybe you should not post on a public forum.

Bashar Teg
I'M OFFENDED

awww sad

Robtard
Oh Rob, is this how you cover your behavior? Nobody is crying. You complimented him...after taking a shot at him first lol.

Not sure why you are so eager to avoid that fact. If you do not like it when people make observations about your behavior maybe you should not post on a public forum.

IOW: "Don't say means things about my Trump!"

ps the compliment coming at the end is the qualifier, it's saying "good job regardless", snowflakeboy

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
awww sad

Lol it is truly hilarious how you guys throw fits over your behavior being pointed out.

Surtur
IOW: "Don't say means things about my Trump!"

ps the compliment coming at the end is the qualifier, it's saying "good job regardless", snowflakeboy

Lol, who said you can't say mean things about Trump? I merely pointed out how you can't say something good about him without first taking a shot at him.

So like I said, not sure why you are throwing a fit over it.

Robtard
Then stop whining about it as you just did again and looking for shit to pearlclutch over, princess. I congratulated Trump. Period.

Bashar Teg
Lol it is truly hilarious how you guys throw fits over your behavior being pointed out.

...he said while throwing a major hissy fit.

Surtur
Then stop whining about it as you just did again and looking for shit to pearlclutch over, princess. I congratulated Trump. Period.

Just an observation of your behavior there is no need to get so upset over it smile

Surtur
...he said while throwing a major hissy fit.

I see.

any ammo in that tiny purse of yours, that isn't "no you"?

Robtard
https://media.giphy.com/media/I4Jmrcjnr8Zfq/giphy-downsized-large.gif

"Sensitivity adjuster" creased me up, have to admit

Bashar Teg
k, have fun throwing your obvious hissy fit. what happens on thursdays that makes you have these episodes?

Surtur
k, have fun throwing your obvious hissy fit. what happens on thursdays that makes you have these episodes?

Again:

any ammo in that tiny purse of yours, that isn't "no you"?

Robtard

The answer is obvious: it's prep for Friday

Bashar Teg
The answer is obvious: it's prep for Friday
i dont know, it seems to peak on thursday imho.

Surtur
Lol if you guys are gonna get so butthurt over your behavior being remarked on maybe you shouldn't post on public forums. I'm beginning to think you can't handle it.

Robtard
i dont know, it seems to peak on thursday imho.

Government handouts are typically doled out on Fridays iirc, so you're onto something it seems.

vansonbee
Its true! All Libtards from every forum is so riled up about Trump donation. lol

I wonder Sander doing with his money he's been collecting?

Robtard
Originally posted by vansonbee
Its true! All Libtards from every forum is so riled up about Trump donation. lol

I wonder Sander doing with his money he's been collecting?

^
Awful

Sable
Good question. How much has Obama, Clinton and Sanders doled out? I am goibg to try and find out.

Sable
Quick google search didnt come up with anything good for Obama. The opposite actually

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/08/31/did-barack-obama-accidentally-direct-people-to-donate-to-a-sketchy-charity/

Robtard
Not sure why Obama would donate his own money as a PR stunt now that he's no longer POTUS?

Sable
I didnt say he did. But it would be interesting to know . But you should read that link.

I gave $100 bucks already.

Impediment
Originally posted by BackFire
Regardless of whether this was driven by a moral drive to help these people or a political calculation to improve his poll numbers, it's a smart move.

I agree.

However, dude is a f*cking billionaire. You think he could kick up a little more.

That's just me, though.

Robtard
I didnt say he did. But it would be interesting to know . But you should read that link.

I gave $100 bucks already.
You're actually more giving than Trump, as $100.00 while not a large sum of money, is still more of your overall monetary worth than Trump giving a million when he's claimed to be worth over 10billion. So good job, Sable thumb up

Though Trump has donated the money yet, so I wouldn't count those chicks just yet. Look at the Trump charity scandal.

Sable
Originally posted by Impediment
I agree.

However, dude is a f*cking billionaire. You think he could kick up a little more.

That's just me, though.

Unless you given money its pretty hard to criticize someone else for doing so eh?

Sable
You're actually more giving than Trump, as $100.00 while not a large sum of money, is still more of your overall monetary worth than Trump giving a million when he's claimed to be worth over 10billion. So good job, Sable thumb up

Though Trump has donated the money yet, so I wouldn't count those chicks just yet. Look at the Trump charity scandal.

It wasnt a scandal. The media made it into a scandal. There is a difference. Anyways its nuts to see people criticizing him for this when I doubt the ones doing so gave a dime.

Bashar Teg
^
Awful

http://i.imgur.com/UFaRx.gif

Impediment
Unless you given money its pretty hard to criticize someone else for doing so eh?

I've already donated $500 of my personal money to various charities.

Sin I AM
Donation

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0NwGUgrnx8QYZkZi/giphy.gif

Ive never understood the the need for masterbating in the mirror. Its mind boggling. If youre gonna do something altruistic dont brag. Dont mention it. Dont post about it. The ego on people is ridic

Sable
Originally posted by Impediment
I've already donated $500 of my personal money to various charities.

Lol, I thought you said Houston is a shit hole though, (unless you were joking around) anyways thats cool if you did. I still don't like criticizing others for giving money.

Sable
Originally posted by Sin I AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0NwGUgrnx8QYZkZi/giphy.gif

Ive never understood the the need for masterbating in the mirror. Its mind boggling. If youre gonna do something altruistic dont brag. Dont mention it. Dont post about it. The ego on people is ridic

It appears you lack the facts of this situation, he was not bragging about it and told no one about it, until you know the facts, why dont you keep your wrong opinions to yourself?

Bashar Teg
he's given to charity before

http://i.imgur.com/cQX6r15.gif

Sable
A least we know its real hair.

Bashar Teg
A least we know its real hair.

either way, i'm not against having a bald president.
speaking of: remember when god told us to vote for bernie?

http://i.imgur.com/wdnCj9E.gif

Sable
I don't consider Bernie bald though even though he kinda is, I dunno why.

Sin I AM
It appears you lack the facts of this situation, he was not bragging about it and told no one about it, until you know the facts, why dont you keep your wrong opinions to yourself?

What are you his lawyer? Put your dick back in your pants son im not heckling your idol. I was speaking as general as possible.

If you give a starving family bread..and tell the world you did
You didnt do it for them you did it for YOU.

Way to jump the gun there slick, must be a real ladies man.

Robtard
I actually said Trump did this for PR, to help his popularity and his ego. Yes, this is a fact. Otherwise it would have been keep on the D to the L.

Still, money is money and if it helps. Good on him.

Sable
What are you his lawyer? Put your dick back in your pants son im not heckling your idol. I was speaking as general as possible.

If you give a starving family bread..and tell the world you did
You didnt do it for them you did it for YOU.

Way to jump the gun there slick, must be a real ladies man.

You were not speaking generally, you were speaking incorrectly. There is a difference.

He didn't tell the world, this is what makes you look ignorant, right now you don't even know what happened, so you are just talking about your rear.

Please actually watch the press briefing, a link was even provided for your convenience thumb up

Sable
I actually said Trump did this for PR, to help his popularity and his ego. Yes, this is a fact. Otherwise it would have been keep on the D to the L.

Yet he didn't tell anyone about it before deciding to do so or after until a reporter decided to ask a roundabout smug way to get to the question?

If you would just watch the press briefing, its literally the first video 15 seconds in.

Donation

Sin I AM

Yes you did. I didnt, Sable must not be able to tell the difference between handles. I dont think throwing money at it will improve anything. He should get his hands dirty. Get out there and setup camp. Imo

You were not speaking generally, you were speaking incorrectly. There is a difference.

He didn't tell the world, this is what makes you look ignorant, right now you don't even know what happened, so you are just talking about your rear.

Please actually watch the press briefing, a link was even provided for your convenience thumb up

The art of comprehension is lost on you I see. It was a blanket statement. If you can point out where i made mention of Trump Id love to see it.

Sable
Yes you did. I didnt, Sable must not be able to tell the difference between handles. I dont think throwing money at it will improve anything. He should get his hands dirty. Get out there and setup camp. Imo

The art of comprehension is lost on you I see. It was a blanket statement. If you can point out where i made mention of Trump Id love to see it.

Sure thing, you posted in a thread about Trump donating $1,00,000 to the relief fund. Unless you decided to just come in here post random statements off topic, without reading the OP.

So are you admitting to just trolling to troll?

Sable

It was kept on the D and L or was SHS supposed to lie to MSNBC when asked the direct question?

Sable
Proof or verification of these claims Trump was showboating this or announced this prior to todays WH Press Briefing in which Halley Jackson asked SHS if Trump was going to donate?

And if not, should she have lied to the reporter asking the question?

Kelly_Bean
Sandra Bullock donated $1,000,000 as well..

Sin I AM
Sure thing, you posted in a thread about Trump donating $1,00,000 to the relief fund. Unless you decided to just come in here post random statements off topic, without reading the OP.

So are you admitting to just trolling to troll?

Oh the old "youre trolling" bait n switch. My post was a corollary pivot from the op. But if you WANT it to be about junior be my guest. Far be it from me to shephard sheep. I just find it amusing that someone who wanted to keep things private would then inform his press secretary. Great minds at work.

Flyattractor
How much of his own Personal Monies die Obama donate during natural disasters during his two terms?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor
How much of his own Personal Monies die Obama donate during natural disasters during his two terms?

Dunno. If he had class he should have kept it to himself

Flyattractor

Well then He must not have given any then....

cool

vansonbee
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Sandra Bullock donated $1,000,000 as well.. Good woman!Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well then He must not have given any then....

cool Smart man!

Sable
Oh the old "youre trolling" bait n switch. My post was a corollary pivot from the op. But if you WANT it to be about junior be my guest. Far be it from me to shephard sheep. I just find it amusing that someone who wanted to keep things private would then inform his press secretary. Great minds at work.

Again thats not actually what happened. If you would spend 5 minutes learning the topic you might just learn something.

jaden101
1/5 of what he offered for Obama's birth certificate...

Sable

So anyone that donates money, leads by example doesn't have class?

Bentley
Donating money is immoral because societies that run on money are immoral.

Where did I leave my dancing banana smiley?

Surtur
So anyone that donates money, leads by example doesn't have class?

Lol, liberals have gone crazy over Trump. It is why it is funny they cannot open up their mouths without taking a shot at him, even if he does something they like.

Someone *asked* them about if he was donating, and on more than one occasion. Why did they ask? I'm guessing they thought it would be some type of "gotcha" question. But no, Trump said he will donate and hilariously Sarah Huck Sanders told the press he wants their help in choosing where to donate lol.

The best part is the same people who get on others for not reading articles...clearly didn't read what happened, as they seemed to think Trump just came out bragging about this. Now if the question had been asked and Trump or his admin refused to answer it? Oh lordy would they throw a fit. If the question had been asked and the answer had been "no" oh lordy would they throw a fit. The answers they were given did not meet the criteria they wanted, so they need to toss in an insult before complimenting him.

It'd be one thing if it was just sad internet trolls, but nope...places like the AP are doing it too lol. They legitimately can't say something nice about Trump or praise him, without at first having to establish their anti-Trump street cred. How insecure they must be, but oh well...I know pointing this out will trigger them.

ESB -1138
...why isn't this in the Donald Trump thread??

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
1/5 of what he offered for Obama's birth certificate...

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Robtard
Lol, liberals have gone crazy over Trump. It is why it is funny they cannot open up their mouths without taking a shot at him, even if he does something they like.

Someone *asked* them about if he was donating, and on more than one occasion. Why did they ask? I'm guessing they thought it would be some type of "gotcha" question. But no, Trump said he will donate and hilariously Sarah Huck Sanders told the press he wants their help in choosing where to donate lol.

The best part is the same people who get on others for not reading articles...clearly didn't read what happened, as they seemed to think Trump just came out bragging about this. Now if the question had been asked and Trump or his admin refused to answer it? Oh lordy would they throw a fit. If the question had been asked and the answer had been "no" oh lordy would they throw a fit. The answers they were given did not meet the criteria they wanted, so they need to toss in an insult before complimenting him.

It'd be one thing if it was just sad internet trolls, but nope...places like the AP are doing it too lol. They legitimately can't say something nice about Trump or praise him, without at first having to establish their anti-Trump street cred. How insecure they must be, but oh well...I know pointing this out will trigger them.

^ Surtur and his twist and lies. Honestly don't think he can help himself at this point.

Surtur
Does anybody know which places the media suggested Trump should donate to?

^ Surtur and his twist and lies. Honestly don't think he can help himself at this point.

Whatever you say.

Sin I AM

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, everyone knows I hate Trump. I do not like or trust the man because his mannerisms and attitude rub me the wrong way for a head of state. That being said, him personally donating a million dollars is nothing to squeal over. He's not known to be casually generous, so this is a big step for him.

The other side of the argument is simply this: I do not care one way or the other if this is a PR stunt or not. It's not important. What is important is that the money reaches those who need it most. If it does so, then all is well. If it were a PR stunt, then it will be forgotten in time. If it wasn't, well then my faith in Trump's ability to feel empathy went up a notch or two, nothing major.

What frustrates me here in this thread right now, is that instead of focusing on the victims of the Hurricane, and how the money can help, people tend to turn these threads into more and more political infighting. Over essentially anything, but more and more over some of THE least important things... It makes me wonder if Sable wasn't right in his joke last month that another civil war may explode because of infighting over political opinions.

Bashar Teg
http://www.aspectjcookbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/highhorse.jpg

Darkstorm Zero
http://www.aspectjcookbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/highhorse.jpg

laughing I wish that were true.

But really it's just a matter of caring a bit more about the victims of the tragedy and less about why the king of the Oompa Loompas did it.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/01/35/e7/0135e7b2e0234caa7b828be19df4abd0.jpg

Bashar Teg
i know but its harvey thread #3 and this is kind of a dead movie forum and a shit place for any attempts at social activism. just sayin.

Robtard
TBF, there's a thread about the hurricane, where one can express his/her sympathies. This thread is specifically about Trump's ego.

Darkstorm Zero
i know but its harvey thread #3 and this is kind of a dead movie forum and a shit place for any attempts at social activism. just sayin.

*Shrugs* To better days.

http://cdn1-www.craveonline.com/assets/mandatory/legacy/2016/06/man_file_1107648_14.jpg

TBF, there's a thread about the hurricane, where one can express his/her sympathies. This thread is specifically about Trump's ego.

Yes, but there is also certainly enough threads dedicated to Trump's ego. I mean nobody is denying Trump has an ego that could eclipse the universe...

Emperordmb
It takes a special level of Trump hate to roast the dude for donating a million dollars to a recovery effort after a devastating tragedy.

Bashar Teg
stannis would say "a good act does not wash out the bad. nor a bad act the good. each should have it's own reward.", but I'm not stannis so yes i will snicker at trump's weak gesture.

Emperordmb
Oh I agree the good doesn't wash away the bad, which is why I'm still critical of Trump and think he's a bad president. But when he does something genuinely positive he shouldn't be given shit for it.

I mean that's the weakest criticism of anyone I've ever heard in my life. "This guy donated a million dollars to charity during a crisis... what an *******."

Robtard

I mean that's the weakest criticism of anyone I've ever heard in my life. "This guy donated a million dollars to charity during a crisis... what an *******."

Who's actually done this though?

Surtur
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Ok, everyone knows I hate Trump. I do not like or trust the man because his mannerisms and attitude rub me the wrong way for a head of state. That being said, him personally donating a million dollars is nothing to squeal over. He's not known to be casually generous, so this is a big step for him.

The other side of the argument is simply this: I do not care one way or the other if this is a PR stunt or not. It's not important. What is important is that the money reaches those who need it most. If it does so, then all is well. If it were a PR stunt, then it will be forgotten in time. If it wasn't, well then my faith in Trump's ability to feel empathy went up a notch or two, nothing major.

What frustrates me here in this thread right now, is that instead of focusing on the victims of the Hurricane, and how the money can help, people tend to turn these threads into more and more political infighting. Over essentially anything, but more and more over some of THE least important things... It makes me wonder if Sable wasn't right in his joke last month that another civil war may explode because of infighting over political opinions.

If a civil war, a legit one, not just a war of words, broke out...I'm going with the side with all the guns.

But yep, the thread should have been "it is great that he did this" and nothing else. We do have a Trump thread where folk can whine about him and point out his flaws.

Surtur
Oh I agree the good doesn't wash away the bad, which is why I'm still critical of Trump and think he's a bad president. But when he does something genuinely positive he shouldn't be given shit for it.

IMO it is more nuanced than outright calling him an a-hole. Like I said, it is just more this weird habit where you cannot praise Trump outright. You need to put in something. It can be a subtle shot, it can be plain as day, but something....something to feed the leftist beast.

Think about any article you have read in defense of Trump by a leftist. Or rather, in defense of maybe one certain thing about him or a certain event with him where he was treated unfairly. Almost always either in the beginning or right at the end they need to get their "Trump is bad" type stuff in. They could have written 100 articles in the past that make you know they hate Trump, but even in the one article praising him they will need to remind you of all the things they hate lol.

I am just mystified by the hatred he brings out in people. It is not the normal hatred, it is the hatred that comes with having your every belief called into question and knowing deep down there is kind of a good reason for it to be called into question.

Surtur
Jeff Zeloney is certainly eating crow now.

Lol check out ol' Jeff:

NhiBZ9_t8Ko

Bashar Teg
totally not a publicity stunt. he really didn't even want anyone to know, but the media...oh wait

https://i.imgur.com/q52f8q1.jpg

oh well laughing out loud

SquallX
Am curious, for all the craps trump's getting, how much have being donated by any of you?

Sable
totally not a publicity stunt. he really didn't even want anyone to know, but the media...oh wait

https://i.imgur.com/q52f8q1.jpg

oh well laughing out loud

He ended up being right though.

Impediment
Originally posted by SquallX
Am curious, for all the craps trump's getting, how much have being donated by any of you?

I've donated $500 of my personal money.

Surtur

I'm curious how much Obama and the Clintons have donated. Maybe the Clintons could tap into their Haiti fund lol.

We also know Obama got that sweet sweet book deal.

He ended up being right though.

CNN did cover it, but I wonder if Bash realizes the tweet he is quoting came after the donation had already been announced due to the questions of the media lol.

Robtard

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

Sable
Are dollars any different from one account or another?

Robtard
Really? If it comes out of the Trump Foundation, it's not Trump's "personal money", it's money other people donated

Don't know if this is true, but if so, the ravens better start looking out cos they'll be targetted after all the crows get eaten

Sable
I can't help but see the hypocritical stance here.

Trump foundation donates money from donated money. Badthumb up

Clinton foundation donates money from donated money . Goodthumb up

Surtur
laughing out loud

So, are you just going to ignore the evidence you gave to show this was a publicity stunt doesn't actually show it?

Robtard
If that's how you need to flip it, cool. But the narrative pushed down throats since page one was that is was Trump's "personal money". Go look back if you don't recall

Surtur
I can't help but see the hypocritical stance here.

Trump foundation donates money from donated money. Badthumb up

Clinton foundation donates money from donated money . Goodthumb up

Funny thing is the article doesn't actually show anyone confirming the money is coming from the Trump Foundation lol.

Sable
I care about the people getting money. I don't care who's pocket it came from.

I didn't flip it. It's the same thing. The Clinton foundation takes money from Saudi Arabia and Qatar then uses it for whatever.

So they take dirty money and try and wash off some of the filth by helping others. While taking a cut for themselves.

But where does it say this is or has actually happened in regards to Trump?

Robtard
Why I said 'if true', comment, Sarah couldn't directly support her previous claim, so we'll have to see.

But honestly, it probably is at this point.

Surtur
If that's how you need to flip it, cool. But the narrative pushed down throats since page one was that is was Trump's "personal money". Go look back if you don't recall

I actually decided to go look back in the thread. Would it surprise you to know that the word "personal" was used only a few times, and not to push a narrative? Uses I found:

-Imp says he donated $500 of his personal money
-Fly asks what Obama personally donated
-Darkstorm mentions Trump personally donating, but doesn't push that as a narrative.

You say it was pushed since "page one". Nothing I see on page one supports this. Could you quote for me where on page one the narrative about personal money begins to be shoved down our throats? Thanks in advance.

Robtard
I actually decided to go look back in the thread. Would it surprise you to know that the word "personal" was used only a few times, and not to push a narrative? Uses I found:

-Imp says he donated $500 of his personal money
-Fly asks what Obama personally donated
-Darkstorm mentions Trump personally donating, but doesn't push that as a narrative.

Oh my, you're confused and lost again...

This is because you're known to not read the stories posted. The OP story has Sarah saying this would be Trump's "personal" money. This was the basis for the conservations that followed, sport

So do more flips, it's funny

Surtur
This is because you're known to not read the stories posted. The OP story has Sarah saying this would be Trump's "personal" money, sport. This was the basis for the conservations that followef, sport

So do more flips, it's funny

Lol but you said the narrative was being pushed down our throats. How is that an example of it being pushed down our throats? Sarah saying it...is shoving it down our throats?

Did you want a redo?

Sable
Why I said 'if true', comment, Sarah couldn't directly support her previous claim, so we'll have to see.

But honestly, it probably is at this point.

But why does it matter? I know you support what the CGI does. Why is it ok what they do. But this hypothetical situation of Trump's is bad.

Also where the fck is CGI on all this. They haven't helped a single disaster here in their history.

Surtur
But why does it matter? I know you support what the CGI does. Why is it ok what they do. But this hypothetical situation of Trump's is bad.

Also where the fck is CGI on all this. They haven't helped a single disaster here in their history.

From your article:

"He would like to join in the efforts that a lot of people we have seen across the country do," press secretary Sarah Sanders told reporters at the White House, saying the funds would come from the President's "personal money."

I can't figure out how this is something being shoved down our throats lol. She certainly says personal, but I don't see that as being shoved down our throats, and nobody else in the thread brings it up.

Sable
This is where the CGI is. They give links to where to help. While offering no help themselves. Hahahaha

https://medium.com/clintonfoundation/the-response-to-hurricane-harvey-by-members-of-the-clinton-foundation-community-ways-to-support-d93449f31d61

Surtur
This is where the CGI is. They give links to where to help. While offering no help themselves. Hahahaha

https://medium.com/clintonfoundation/the-response-to-hurricane-harvey-by-members-of-the-clinton-foundation-community-ways-to-support-d93449f31d61

She is charging $2400 for people to meet her. Maybe she plans to donate the proceeds to helping Harvey victims.

Surtur
^^ In fact I actually have the perfect place for her to donate to:

'Emergency' abortion fund established for Hurricane Harvey survivors

Robtard
Can't properly defend Trump, drag out "But Clinton!"

That tells everyone you've shit the bed and that you're done here smile

Sable
What defense are you referring to, you can't make a hypothetical argument based on assumption, hyperbole and then expect me or anyone else to have to defend a fictional situation.

What are you exactly arguing here that needs to be defending by myself.

A hypothetical argument will get a factual response, show me where he donated money from the foundation. And if true, how is it any different then what CGI does. And why dont you slam CGI for doing the very same thing?

Sable

We have some real sore buttholes here right now. Better to not even ask. Remember like Sin said, if you gave money, you are shameful for saying you did so. But if you didn't give money and didn't say anything, you are right as rain.

Robtard
"Sarah Sanders told reporters at the White House, saying the funds would come from the President's "personal money."

Anyone can see that the pro-Trump arguments in here where based on that narrative being true, "personal money". So let's hope it turns out to be true.

Sable
I don't think I said where he was giving it from his personal fortune or his foundation. I just posted a link saying he was giving $1,000,000. Even in my OP I said he pledged $1,000,000. I made no assumptions where or how it was happening. I dont think it matters, the dollars matter, not what account he uses. I doubt the people on the ground care either.

Sable
Also, says right here he can't use his foundation.

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/903788346664787968

Robtard
Probably when you said people can't criticize Trump unless they've personally given themselves. So can we stop playing games, it's clear the narrative was that Trump was doing this at the cost of his owm personal finances.

Sable
But it says right here he can't use the foundation. So this ends the false narrative that he is.

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/903788346664787968

Robtard
Then let's hope he writes that personal check, as was initially pushed thumb up

Sable
But it won't matter if he does, the damage has already been done. The people who said he was doing this as a PR stunt already poisoned the well. I guess congratulations are in order for those who pushed that narrative.

Sable
Just to go over the time line.

First attempt at poisoning the well.

Facts: MSNBC Halley Jackson asked SHS would Trump donate., she did not give up voluntarrily this info.

Immediate liberal response: He's doing this for PR, he was boasting about it, and bragging about it.

Fact: Trump has never said anything about it personally, nor gave up the info until asked.

Second attempt at poisoning the well.

CNN tries to say he's using the foundation.

Fact: WP Writer David Farentold and Trump financial expert on his charitable giving says he can't.

Surtur
Then let's hope he writes that personal check, as was initially pushed thumb up

You still haven't actually explained how this narrative was pushed in this thread since page one. All we have is a link to a story where the money being personal money is mentioned a total of one time by SHS.

Are we now saying that mentioning something one time equates to shoving a narrative down peoples throats? I just want to be clear, but feel free to get triggered over this.

Surtur
But it won't matter if he does, the damage has already been done. The people who said he was doing this as a PR stunt already poisoned the well. I guess congratulations are in order for those who pushed that narrative.

On top of that, their stupidity is mind boggling when it comes to excuses used as to why it is a PR stunt. One of Trumps kid dared mention it...after it had already been talked about due to the media asking multiple times lol.

Flyattractor
Maybe we should just put this type of thing behind us and get back to discussing important issues, like THE EVILNESS OF Mrs. Trump wearing Stiletto Pumps while visiting Houston! MY GAWD THE NERVE OF DAT BEEEYOUTUCFH!!!!!!!!!!

NewGuy01
it's just a small loan of $1,000,000 though

Flyattractor
Oh it is just a "Loan" now?

Sable
On top of that, their stupidity is mind boggling when it comes to excuses used as to why it is a PR stunt. One of Trumps kid dared mention it...after it had already been talked about due to the media asking multiple times lol.

Anything his sons do in response to what the media did, has done, or is currently doing is treated as "Trumps kid did it first." Facts be damned.

Sable
Originally posted by NewGuy01
it's just a small loan of $1,000,000 though

Can you prove that?

Surtur
Anything his sons do in response to what the media did, has done, or is currently doing is treated as "Trumps kid did it first." Facts be damned.

Facts should matter all the time, but with some on the left they do not. For instance, right now the facts do not matter. But when Trump makes a comment about the size of the crowd at his inauguration...suddenly details matter.

On the other hand it seems some on the left are also at least realizing that this whole business of "one set of rules for us, another for everyone else" will no longer be tolerated. So there is some silver lining to all this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.