20 years later: Celebration of The Life of Princess Diana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
8/31/1997

Miss Diana very much.

RHaggis
lol

Bashar Teg
all-around great person. she did so much humanitarian work, and you never saw her act like people do today: "look at me i'm a good person because i donated some money!" or " I just had ice water dumped on my head to cure a disease somehow. i'm such a kind soul and totally humble about it too. don't forget to subscribe".

Sable
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
all-around great person. she did so much humanitarian work, and you never saw her act like people do today: "look at me i'm a good person because i donated some money!" or " I just had ice water dumped on my head to cure a disease somehow. i'm such a kind soul and totally humble about it too. don't forget to subscribe".

Well said

Robtard
Can't say I "miss her", but she was a solid humanitarian, as noted above, she helped when she didn't have too and didn't actively seek praise for her help like some other egomaniacs do. She helped for the sake of helping, nothing more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.