Comey began drafting exoneration statement before interviewing Clinton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Comey began drafting 'exoneration statement' before interviewing Clinton.

Look at this wallop.

Surtur
Pretty disturbing if true.

Oh and I'll get the following out of the way now: impeach him lol.

Sable
Grassley is an honorable man. Certainly not a liar.

Surtur
Indeed and I think Lindsay Graham is also supposed to be well respected.

Robtard
TBF, you already did a 180* on Comey the moment he dared not follow Trump like a loyal dog, sport.

You quite literally went from "Thank God for Comey" after you were told he helped end Clinton's chances to thinking he's a 'cuck lord' in a short length of time. Not as quick as Mueller, who went from untouchable hero to deep state Dem puppet in less than 30 days to Republicans, but it was quick nonetheless. This happened :0

Sable
Originally posted by Surtur
Indeed and I think Lindsay Graham is also supposed to be well respected.

Graham has become one of my favorite Senators. Hes a honest person, sticks to his morals and guns has treats his office with the dignity it deserves.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, you already did a 180* on Comey the moment he dared not follow Trump like a loyal dog, sport.

You quite literally went from "Thank God for Comey" after you were told he helped end Clinton's chances to thinking he's a 'cuck lord' in a short length of time. Not as quick as Mueller, who went from untouchable hero to deep state Dem puppet in less than 30 days to Republicans, but it was quick nonetheless. This happened :0

Damn, anything else you wanna whine about Rob?

As long as we are being fair, perhaps I changed my mind? Like Hilary on the gay marriage issue smile

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Graham has become one of my favorite Senators. Hes a honest person, sticks to his morals and guns has treats his office with the dignity it deserves.

What is weird to me is the defenders of this, shouting to the rooftops that "the investigation was mostly done!!!!!". But wait, this is about intent, correct? They didn't charge H Dogg because they felt there was no intent.

At the time he wrote the draft he had not interviewed Hilary, along with 16 other people connected to her. Don't you have to kinda talk to someone first...before you can determine if there was intent?

Also jotting down some stuff is one thing, but drafting an exoneration letter and apparently passing it around? Weird.

Flyattractor
Maybe Comey will just keep this on file for when The HillDawg next runs for Prez.

ThirdReich
This stuff got old. Just let Hillary off, she's going to hell anyway

dadudemon
Guys,I would like to point out that I stated that the investigation into the emails, days before the general election day was to occur, was just a last minute effort to help Hillary win because it was always going to be a "and Hillary has been cleared of any wrong doing" outcome.

I stated it last year. So I am excellent. Give me your accolades, please. I'm ready.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by ThirdReich
This stuff got old. Just let Hillary off, she's going to hell anyway

Did anybody else just hear that loud NOOOO from under their feet?

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Guys,I would like to point out that I stated that the investigation into the emails, days before the general election day was to occur, was just a last minute effort to help Hillary win because it was always going to be a "and Hillary has been cleared of any wrong doing" outcome.

I stated it last year. So I am excellent. Give me your accolades, please. I'm ready.

Well it seems you did call it thumb up

The hilarious part of it all is that it blew up in their faces. Clinton lost, and Trump is just trolling them. Did you see what he retweeted out recently that triggered leftists? Lol...

http://i.imgur.com/810LKqJ.jpg

laughing

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
http://i.imgur.com/810LKqJ.jpg

laughing

lol!

Surtur
But like...she totally one time had Trump standing behind her and wanted to call him a creep, but didn't. I know that to be true because we can fact check thoughts.

I'm guessing she drew upon her experience with Bill and all the times she wanted to call him a creep or rapist, but held back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.