Shang Chi vs Diamondback

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Not going to wank thw scans again, am sure everyones seen them (If not, check ownage)

Who wins?

cdtm
So what is it, nobody cares about Diamondback?

I'm intrigued by his new upgrade.. Why is he so powerful? What would have happened if he didn't cheap poison Cage?

I'm convinced Bendis isn't anywhere near done with him. In fact, I'd bet we'll see him punk Danny in round three..

Vanguard
Originally posted by cdtm
So what is it, nobody cares about Diamondback?

I'm intrigued by his new upgrade.. Why is he so powerful? What would have happened if he didn't cheap poison Cage?

I'm convinced Bendis isn't anywhere near done with him. In fact, I'd bet we'll see him punk Danny in round three..

Dood I hear you. I get frustrated at people not replying to low mid-tier and street level fights also.

I'll answer.

Diamondback

Supermutant
Shang Chi ftw, I'm not buying into the all new all different but still sucks Diamondback.

SamZED
Yeah, they only brought him back due to the show. Also, it looks like he'll have Cage's unbreakable skin in season 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.