Tripods vs Transformers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
10 Tripods from War of the worlds vs

Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Ironhide
Megatron
Starscream
Blackout

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by thanos-prime
10 Tripods from War of the worlds vs

Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Ironhide
Megatron
Starscream
Blackout

The Tripods i believe.

KingD19
Are the Tripods immune to being EMP'd? Because Blackout can do that and drop all 10 of them in an instant.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by KingD19
Are the Tripods immune to being EMP'd? Because Blackout can do that and drop all 10 of them in an instant.

I believe they are. I believe the USA Army should have EMP them...yet in the movie it is never mentioned but can be believed that it was useless.

KingD19
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I believe they are. I believe the USA Army should have EMP them...yet in the movie it is never mentioned but can be believed that it was useless.

Doesn't really work that way. We use feats and proven facts here. Opinion is secondary to that.

Especially considering that even current militaries don't have access to high end, large scale, and easily portable EMP devices. So it's not like they had the tech to even try anyway.

If the Tripods have no feats against being EMP'd, then to say they're immune is simply wrong. Also the Tripods have never gone up against Transformer weaponry and strength. Like Optimus' heat blades/heat sword, Megatron's Fusion Cannon, etc...

It won't be hard for the Transformers to get in close range and cut the legs off.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by KingD19
Doesn't really work that way. We use feats and proven facts here. Opinion is secondary to that.

Especially considering that even current militaries don't have access to high end, large scale, and easily portable EMP devices. So it's not like they had the tech to even try anyway.

If the Tripods have no feats against being EMP'd, then to say they're immune is simply wrong. Also the Tripods have never gone up against Transformer weaponry and strength. Like Optimus' heat blades/heat sword, Megatron's Fusion Cannon, etc...

It won't be hard for the Transformers to get in close range and cut the legs off.

The Tripods are sorrounded by an Energy field! No bomb could penetrate it! Transformers gunry is useless.

Its a matter of whether the EMP can cross that shield which i doubt.

On the Other end the Tripods have plasma rays and canons that vaporize things...Transformers get damage by tank shells then those lasers will hit them HARD.. Tripods have the advantage.

Dramatic Gecko
While it wouldn't be a stretch to assume the tripods have more than one form of weaponry, as they have torn planes apart and lit entire areas into a burning mass, we see their lasers disintegrate organic material exclusive. The transformers' fluids will probably be sapped and I'm willing to bet they need that.

Conclusion #1 Tripods win through superior tech.

Conclusion #2 Transformers win by sneezing at them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.