Splitting the powerhouse hair's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Which of these guys are the strongest with 1 being the strongest and 10 being the least strongest, I start it off in no particular order.

Gladiator
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Sentry
Hulk ( wwh )
Hercules ( marvel )
Thor
Superman
Captain Marvel ( Billy )
Wonde Woman

This is pre dcnu for DC characters and standard versions for everyone else except for Hulk.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman
WBH
Orion
WM Thor
Gladiator
Captain Marvel
Hercules
Sentry
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter

But most of the time it's really splitting hairs^^.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman
WBH
Orion
WM Thor
Gladiator
Captain Marvel
Hercules
Sentry
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter

No way is MMH that low

Magnon
1. Superman
2. Orion
3. Billy
4. Martian Manhunter
5. Wonder Woman
6. Hulk (WWH)
7. Thor = Hercules
9. Gladiator

Dunno about Sentry.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by hutchy1345
No way is MMH that low

I based it mostly on feats and not pure lip service.

ShadowFyre
Superman
WBH
Orion
WM Thor
Gladiator
Captain Marvel
Hercules
Sentry
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter

This, hard to place the Sentry tho, he's all over the place

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
This, hard to place the Sentry tho, he's all over the place

Yeah at his best he was on WWH level which would be between WM Thor and Gladiator. But that would go against the mjority of his strength showings.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by lawest9
Which of these guys are the strongest with 1 being the strongest and 10 being the least strongest, I start it off in no particular order.

Gladiator
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Sentry
Hulk ( wwh )
Hercules ( marvel )
Thor
Superman
Captain Marvel ( Billy )
Wonde Woman

This is pre dcnu for DC characters and standard versions for everyone else except for Hulk.

Wbh/Superman
Orion/Thor/Billy/Imm Herc/ Sentry/WWH
Glads/ Diana/Martian

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Wbh/Superman
Orion/Thor/Billy/Imm Herc/ Sentry/WWH
Glads/ Diana/Martian

thumb up Looks good to me.

carver9
What has happened to this forum... Celey, rage, masters, One Dumb, where are you guys? This place needs you. Anyways...

WWH

Superman/Orion/Captain Marvel/Gladiator/Thor/Hercules/Diana
Martian Manhunter

No respectable poster should compare Superman to WBH. Two Supermen punching at each other with all their might wouldn't even melt Spiderman, let alone high heralds. Stop, fans.

ghostman
Originally posted by carver9
What has happened to this forum... Celey, rage, masters, One Dumb, where are you guys? This place needs you. Anyways...

WWH

Martian Manhunter

No respectable poster should compare Superman to WBH. Two Supermen punching at each other with all their might wouldn't even melt Spiderman, let alone high heralds. Stop, fans.

superman oneshotting death avatar that destroyed creation > hulks entire history

thus superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hulk

sorry homie, superman is superior in every way, better character, better stories better movies, better life, better everything. hulk hasnt had a good story in over a decade+ its over.

Sin I AM
thumb up Looks good to me.

Thx

WWH

Martian Manhunter

What places wwh so far above his peers? And you dont think Superman under the same circumstances as HOTM couldnt replicate that feat? Theres alot of context to the dark dimension fight.

Originally posted by ghostman
superman oneshotting death avatar that destroyed creation > hulks entire history

sorry homie, superman is superior in every way, better character, better stories better movies, better life, better everything. hulk hasnt had a good story in over a decade+ its over.

Savage

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman

Lol...you bringing up context but not even knowing the context of the showing you mentioned. Provide scans of this one shot.

carver9
Thx

What places wwh so far above his peers? And you dont think Superman under the same circumstances as HOTM couldnt replicate that feat? Theres alot of context to the dark dimension fight.

Savage

No, I freaking don't think he can come close to replicating it. What's wrong with you sin? I have seen him go all out and melting meta's is beyond him, let alone amped Heralds.

Then you're repping a ft you don't have a clue about.

Facee

WWH

Martian Manhunter

Hey Carver, big fan.

Just a stupid question.

Is there any version of Hulk that has a better strength feat than say Superman?

carver9
Originally posted by Facee
Hey Carver, big fan.

Just a stupid question.

Yes, Grey Hulk, WWH, Doc Green, almost every version of Hulk has displayed strength showings above Superman. What's Superman best strength ft?

Sin I AM
No, I freaking don't think he can come close to replicating it. What's wrong with you sin? I have seen him go all out and melting meta's is beyond him, let alone amped Heralds.

Then you're repping a ft you don't have a clue about.

Hulk had certain handicaps lifted in the Dark Dimension. He was able to cut loose without fear of killing innocents or even worrying about the fate of his enemy. Supes has never been placed in a comparable scenario. But given his plot based feats its not even a reach to say he couldnt replicate it...

Originally posted by Facee
Hey Carver, big fan.

Just a stupid question.

Yes, Grey Hulk, WWH, Doc Green, almost every version of Hulk has displayed strength showings above Superman. What's Superman best strength ft?

Lol...

carver9
Hulk had certain handicaps lifted in the Dark Dimension. He was able to cut loose without fear of killing innocents or even worrying about the fate of his enemy. Supes has never been placed in a comparable scenario. But given his plot based feats its not even a reach to say he couldnt replicate it...

Lol...

Lol...Superman went all out twice against Doomsday and no one melted, let alone got pushed back. Lois freaking Lane was right beside Superman at one point when he took the gloves off against Doomsday. You're making excuses. Even on Earth the shockwaves from Hulk punches was shaking earth and pushing class 100 beings back...hell, it had every hero and villain on Earth in fear. Again, you are making excuses. We don't give characters fts or say they can do something without proof. It's like me saying "Grey Hulk can achieve all of Superman showings of strength just because". We don't debate like this sin I am.

And what plot base fts? Name 2.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gUOJLw2qTDQ/TmL1MIv0jZI/AAAAAAAAAe0/09pwab0wTMk/s1600/Hulks635-p2.jpg

WBH and Betty even more amped then in the Dark Dimension, full of gamma radiation, grown so big and powerful that FFF is a little feeb compared to them, stomping together at FFF, no ones melting anywhere and Earth stands.

Collateral damage isn't an indicator of power output. It just isn't. A lot of high showings can be dismissed because of this.

laughing

StiltmanFTW
Poor Fin Fang Foom...

Flyattractor
Apperantly when the Hulks get so "SUPER POWERFUL" they emit heat...none of that heat comes from their crotches apparently.... hence their Clothes not burning off.

carver9
^
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gUOJLw2qTDQ/TmL1MIv0jZI/AAAAAAAAAe0/09pwab0wTMk/s1600/Hulks635-p2.jpg

WBH and Betty even more amped then in the Dark Dimension, full of gamma radiation, grown so big and powerful that FFF is a little feeb compared to them, stomping together at FFF, no ones melting anywhere and Earth stands.

laughing

Same scene Strange tells Hulk he was going to destroy Earth. Good scan though, haven't seen it in a while. Look how close Lois human skin was from Superman and Doomsday battle...

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/146101/5426034-2280096-heat_vision_04___concussive_beam__superman_v.2_75_.jpg

-Pr-
Except that Superman has been able to measure the temperature of heat vision for years.

carver9
It was enough power to push Doomsday back. He even tells us in the same scan he has to be every bit as ferocious and unrelenting as Doomsday.

-Pr-
It was enough power to push Doomsday back. He even tells us in the same scan he has to be every bit as ferocious and unrelenting as Doomsday.

Force and temperature are separate, and have been portrayed as such in the past. Nothing in your reply contradicts that.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Force and temperature are separate, and have been portrayed as such in the past. Nothing in your reply contradicts that.

Not talking about his heat vision in that scan. I am talking about force and she was right there the entire time until the very last punch. The point is, Superman, Thor, Black Adam, Wonder Woman, Zod, etc... are powerful but they are not melting Spiderman with the shockwaves of their punches, let alone High Heralds.

-Pr-
Not talking about his heat vision in that scan. I am talking about force and she was right there the entire time until the very last punch. The point is, Superman, Thor, Black Adam, Wonder Woman, Zod, etc... are powerful but they are not melting Spiderman with the shockwaves of their punches, let alone High Heralds.

Every time you post something like that, a part of me wonders if you're just a parody account by this point.

carver9
Every time you post something like that, a part of me wonders if you're just a parody account by this point.

Post something like what?

-Pr-
Post something like what?

A post where you conveniently leave out Hulk to make a point that doesn't stand up to scrutiny, is what.

carver9
A post where you conveniently leave out Hulk to make a point that doesn't stand up to scrutiny, is what.

I can't include Hulk because he has achieved the ft.

-Pr-
Mhmm.

Rao Kal El
Too bad I don't feel so good so I could finally put a nail on that coffin

But IIRC Hulk was dying and getting disintegrated on his planet buster feat. It actually made me laugh, because he finally shared a planet busting feat but he wasn't able to survive it.

Armcheddon wished for the death and suffering of Hulk to the wishing weel (or however it's spelled) since everybody know the wishing wheel will concede any wish with a twist. It did in FACT conceded the wish to Armcheddon granting him the death destruction and suffering of the Hulk with the twist that Armcheddon will suffer the same fate as he will die and get destroyed just like He wished this happened to Hulk for all eternity.

It was kind of funny actually. Read it it is right there in the comic when they are explaining to armacheddon what is happening laughing

You guys can look for the scan I wont post it not even debate the issue. You can believe what ever you want.

And speaking of it.

Superman then the rest

My list looks like prof tc or sin

Sin I AM
Lol...Superman went all out twice against Doomsday and no one melted, let alone got pushed back. Lois freaking Lane was right beside Superman at one point when he took the gloves off against Doomsday. You're making excuses. Even on Earth the shockwaves from Hulk punches was shaking earth and pushing class 100 beings back...hell, it had every hero and villain on Earth in fear. Again, you are making excuses. We don't give characters fts or say they can do something without proof. It's like me saying "Grey Hulk can achieve all of Superman showings of strength just because". We don't debate like this sin I am.

And what plot base fts? Name 2.

You really have to stop being so linear, think outside the box.

Noones cares about collateral damage. Stop mentioning it. All that "shockwaves felt around the planet" stuff is just flair. Like rims on a car...yea it looks good but hows the performance?

Im not giving anyone feats without proof. Supermans library speaks for itself. Of course i wont be able to find a replica scan of him mimicking world breaker feats...thats stupid to ask. I can however make a educated guess as to his ability to do so based off his history.

...no comment, not going further down the rabbit hole.

carver9
You really have to stop being so linear, think outside the box.

Noones cares about collateral damage. Stop mentioning it. All that "shockwaves felt around the planet" stuff is just flair. Like rims on a car...yea it looks good but hows the performance?

Im not giving anyone feats without proof. Supermans library speaks for itself. Of course i wont be able to find a replica scan of him mimicking world breaker feats...thats stupid to ask. I can however make a educated guess as to his ability to do so based off his history.

...no comment, not going further down the rabbit hole.

Wait a minute. Who is talking about the earth breaking here. I am mentioning Hulk melting upper tier beings with the shockwaves of his punch. Imagine if Superman and Zod punching each other in the face with all of their might melting Captain Marvel and Black Adam as a side effect. That is tiers above Herald, trans and even Skyfather level imo. This isn't hard to comprehend Sin, think about it for a second.

No Herald, including Superman can melt Spiderman with the shockwaves of their punches and I've asked you to prove it but you are playing the guessing game and dodging. With that said, Luke Cage can replicate all of Superman and Wonder Woman fts combined. The guessing game is fun.

-Pr-
Wait a minute. Who is talking about the earth breaking here. I am mentioning Hulk melting upper tier beings with the shockwaves of his punch. Imagine if Superman and Zod punching each other in the face with all of their might melting Captain Marvel and Black Adam as a side effect. That is tiers above Herald, trans and even Skyfather level imo. This isn't hard to comprehend Sin, think about it for a second.

You didn't even use an equal comparison. Wtf.

TheHulkster

Lol...

That was the whole basis behind the Probe busting scene.

carver9
You didn't even use an equal comparison. Wtf.

There isn't equal comparison tbh. I can post hisbfights against Captain Marvel, Doomsday, Black Adam, Wonder Woman, etc... I won't find a showing anything close to compared to what we are discussing here.

We are talking about melting upper tier beings with out touching them. Things like that just doesn't happen in comics and can't happen.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheHulkster
That was the whole basis behind the Probe busting scene.

Kinda. Im referring to a situation where he can kill indiscriminately without qualms.

-Pr-
There isn't equal comparison tbh. I can post hisbfights against Captain Marvel, Doomsday, Black Adam, Wonder Woman, etc... I won't find a showing anything close to compared to what we are discussing here.

We are talking about melting upper tier beings with out touching them. Things like that just doesn't happen in comics and can't happen.

But it did happen, so...

DarkSaint85
Wait...is Carver seriously arguing collateral damage here?

carver9
But it did happen, so...

When?

-Pr-
When?

You said Hulk melted people. So it did happen in comics.

carver9
You said Hulk melted people. So it did happen in comics.

Yes but the point of this argument is, who can achieve the same results.

DarkSaint85
Not even the Beyonder could,with his attack that melted universes!

-Pr-
Yes but the point of this argument is, who can achieve the same results.

And the answer should be obvious: Any of the elite heralds if the people around them don't have plot armour.

DarkSaint85
Plot armour? What's that??? Carver doesn't argue plot armour!!
The thing here is, Thor WAS chopping through his armor with no problem. He just didn't continue pressing on with the axe for obvious reasons, plot. It's not like he was failing, he just didn't attempt to chop the character in half. It's like asking why didn't Zod kill the members of the suicide squad when he was facing them. The strength is there to achieve killing results, hell, he could've shot a dose of heat vision at any of them and killed them but it didn't happen. Not because he didn't have the strength, he didn't kill them because he didn't need to. This is across the board with all of the villains. Batman fought Wraith, someone that was stronger than Superman and had all of his limbs afterward. I shouldn't have to explain this to you since we know you know comics.

carver9
And the answer should be obvious: Any of the elite heralds if the people around them don't have plot armour.

There is not a single showing proving this. I'm not even talking about Heralds. They can't melt meta's with their strength.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not even the Beyonder could,with his attack that melted universes!

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Sarcastic post my friend. I don't debate off of collateral damage. Dark does (whenever it suits him).

celeyhyga17
Always thought that HotM also involved destruction from the energies they were giving off and not simply just from pure physical force. The Hulks seemed like they were nukes going off when they reached a tipping point... From over abundance of rage I guess??

-Pr-
There is not a single showing proving this. I'm not even talking about Heralds. They can't melt meta's with their strength.

So you're saying that metas have higher durability than things like planets? Or even mountains?

DarkSaint85
So you're saying that metas have higher durability than things like planets? Or even mountains?

Come on. Are you really using collateral damage as an argument?

carver9

I would be highly impressed if you can show me something like this (shockwaves)...

https://youtu.be/ZSVXoFlhi1w

But it doesn't exist. Nothing against you Pr but I think you are getting missed punches mixed up with connected punches.

-Pr-
I would be highly impressed if you can show me something like this...

But it doesn't exist. Nothing against you Pr but I think you are getting missed punches mixed up with connected punches.

How is that at all relevant to what I said? Did you actually read my post?

carver9
How is that at all relevant to what I said? Did you actually read my post?

You said destroying mountains etc means they can produce enough force to melt meta's. I'm sure you're talking about someone connecting a punch against a mountain destroying it. The debate isn't about connected hits because yes, a Herald can kill a meta with something of that caliber, I'm talking about shockwaves which is the reason I posted the scene I posted. Shockwaves vs mountain/= punching a mountain destroying one. Does that make sense?

-Pr-
You said destroying mountains etc means they can produce enough force to melt meta's. I'm sure you're talking about someone connecting a punch against a mountain destroying it. The debate isn't about connected hits because yes, a Herald can kill a meta with something of that caliber, I'm talking about shockwaves which is the reason I posted the scene I posted. Shockwaves vs mountain/= punching a mountain destroying one. Does that make sense?

...I was talking about shockwaves from punches that would destroy mountains. Or planets.

carver9
I need to see scans of that. Not would but did destroy what you said.

Sin I AM
I would be highly impressed if you can show me something like this (shockwaves)...

Saitama!!!!!!!

Great scene. Comics arent like anime though Carv...thats the whole reason hulk had to pull that toon stuff in the a dimension noone cares about. Originally posted by -Pr-
...I was talking about shockwaves from punches that would destroy mountains. Or planets.

You guys are having two totally different conversations

Lol @ saint

ShadowFyre
So where would you put Thor and Gorrs fight? Where planetoids we're being destroyed from the shockwaves? Would that melt Spiderman?

-Pr-
I need to see scans of that. Not would but did destroy what you said.

Now I know you're just being silly. And you know damn well why.

Saitama!!!!!!!

Great scene. Comics arent like anime though Carv...thats the whole reason hulk had to pull that toon stuff in the a dimension noone cares about.

Lol @ saint

I'm still trying to work out what his point even is.

DarkSaint85
. You cant base things off of collateral damage when its involving Earth.

DarkSaint85
Saitama!!!!!!!

Great scene. Comics arent like anime though Carv...thats the whole reason hulk had to pull that toon stuff in the a dimension noone cares about.

Lol @ saint

http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Tyrion-Dany-2.gif

carver9
Now I know you're just being silly. And you know damn well why.

I'm still trying to work out what his point even is.

My point is simple. There has been numerous of scenes where a Herald went all out without reducing a Meta to dust from shockwaves whereas Hulk turned Heralds that was amped into dirt. Im not going to say a character can do something without evidence. Its like me saying Colossus can pull a planet because Superman did.

DarkSaint85
Can WW KO Batman? Yes or No?

Please post evidence.

Sin I AM
Can WW KO Batman? Yes or No?

Please post evidence.

Youre batting a thousand tonight

My point is simple. There has been numerous of scenes where a Herald went all out without reducing a Meta to dust from shockwaves whereas Hulk turned Heralds that was amped into dirt. Im not going to say a character can do something without evidence. Its like me saying Colossus can pull a planet because Superman did.

https://i.imgur.com/qcEFs0a.gif

Omfg. Colossus cant because his strength isnt comparable. Supermans strength is so its not a stretch to say that he can. How are you not understanding what EVERYONE else sees

carver9
Youre batting a thousand tonight

https://i.imgur.com/qcEFs0a.gif

Omfg. Colossus cant because his strength isnt comparable. Supermans strength is so its not a stretch to say that he can. How are you not understanding what EVERYONE else sees

His strength isn't comparable to WWH. Weaker Hulk that have fts better than almost any character in comics but not WBH.

-Pr-

You don't know how storytelling works at all, do you.

FFS, mods even addressed the collateral damage years ago.

DarkSaint85
Of course Carver does. See all the quotes I've posted.

He's just trolling you. Hell, I've found a thread where you and him have all these exact same arguments.

celeyhyga17

WWH

Martian Manhunter

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Hey there buddy.

http://imgur.com/KwOlP6o.jpg

http://imgur.com/Dt3Oc8E.jpg
http://imgur.com/bgrh738.jpg

That thing in the first scan has been described as an exploding sun.
http://imgur.com/SBf8lrb.jpg
Must have been one of those super massive stars considering it dwarfed nearby stars and star systems.

Space cheese 4tw!
vin

abhilegend
What about Orion destroying an entire solar system with the Shockwave of his attacks?

celeyhyga17
It's a strength thread friend.

Sin I AM
Of course Carver does. See all the quotes I've posted.

He's just trolling you. Hell, I've found a thread where you and him have all these exact same arguments.

Yea prety much

TheHulkster
Originally posted by abhilegend
What about Orion destroying an entire solar system with the Shockwave of his attacks?

Debunked.

It's a strength thread friend.

That too.

carver9
You don't know how storytelling works at all, do you.

FFS, mods even addressed the collateral damage years ago.

If Superman was cloud height while Black Adam was on the ground and melted Black Adam as an after affect of him punching Zod in the face, that wouldn't boost Superman up a couple of tiers. Again, I'm not mentioning anything about the planet, we are discussing melting Heralds here.

DarkSaint85
Which is.... collateral damage.

There is a reason why WBH melted such famous names like BiBeast, Wendigo and ..was Xemnu there? I mean, they're all nobodies with like 20 odd appearances.

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Debunked.

That too.
Debunked by whom?

There is no indication that Orion used astro force to destroy the solar system.

ShadowFyre
If Superman was cloud height while Black Adam was on the ground and melted Black Adam as an after affect of him punching Zod in the face, that wouldn't boost Superman up a couple of tiers. Again, I'm not mentioning anything about the planet, we are discussing melting Heralds here.

What do you mean it wouldn't? So if Superman did the same thing as Hulk it wouldn't count? Must be a typo.

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What do you mean it wouldn't? So if Superman did the same thing as Hulk it wouldn't count? Must be a typo.

No. Read my post again. I meant to put a question mark instead of a period. I said if he did the same thing, it would move him up some tiers. Like 2 tiers minimum.

carver9
If Superman was cloud height while Black Adam was on the ground and melted Black Adam as an after affect of him punching Zod in the face, that wouldn't boost Superman up a couple of tiers.? Again, I'm not mentioning anything about the planet, we are discussing melting Heralds here.

Sin I AM
No. Read my post again. I meant to put a question mark instead of a period. I said if he did the same thing, it would move him up some tiers. Like 2 tiers minimum.

So collateral damage equates strength now?

carver9
So collateral damage equates strength now?

Melting Heralds equate to strength. Hulk at normal levels nearly exhausted an Abstract of his power. The same abstract that was controlling a Phoenix and IG user. Let me guess, you're going to pass this to Superman as well? Hulk punched time so hard that it reversed everything across the entire planet. He punched through a shield that exaliber couldn't breach. Punched a ship that was towering continents across space. This is average Hulk fts...World Breaker is something entirely different.

-Pr-

Spider-Man isn't a herald.

RealityWarper
1)Sentry
2)Superman
3)Hulk (Green Scar)

I'm not sure about the rest for now

Gladiator
Martian Manhunter
Orion

Hercules ( marvel )
Thor

Captain Marvel ( Billy )
Wonde Woman

I've debunked a lot of feats coming from Thor here:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/realitywarper/blog/thor-feats-reading-guide-for-dummies/105834/

carver9
Originally posted by RealityWarper
1)Sentry
2)Superman
3)Hulk (Green Scar)

I'm not sure about the rest for now

Gladiator
Martian Manhunter
Orion

Hercules ( marvel )
Thor

Captain Marvel ( Billy )
Wonde Woman

I've debunked a lot of feats coming from Thor here:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/realitywarper/blog/thor-feats-reading-guide-for-dummies/105834/

What ft makes you put Supes above Greenscar?

carver9
Spider-Man isn't a herald.

Yep. I know...youre catching on to my point.

-Pr-
Yep. I know...youre catching on to my point.

Starting to wonder what it even is, tbh.

carver9
Starting to wonder what it even is, tbh.

Hulk melted Heralds with the backlash of his hits. What I am saying is, Heralds even trying to achieve results like that isn't happening let alone melting someone like Spiderman with the backlash of their punching power.

RealityWarper
What ft makes you put Supes above Greenscar?

The fact that he bench pressed Earth while weakened.

I think that Green Scar can potentially out-strength Superman but the latter can become more powerful too if his mental state makes him absorb more Solar Radiation.

carver9
The fact that he bench pressed Earth while weakened.

I think that Green Scar can potentially out-strength Superman but the latter can become more powerful too if his mental state makes him absorb more Solar Radiation.

Can regular Sentry bench press Earth? Also, you must've forgotten about Hulk standing up with the weight of a sun on his back?

-Pr-
Hulk melted Heralds with the backlash of his hits. What I am saying is, Heralds even trying to achieve results like that isn't happening let alone melting someone like Spiderman with the backlash of their punching power.

I thought we'd been over how wrong you are about this.

RealityWarper
Can regular Sentry bench press Earth? Also, you must've forgotten about Hulk standing up with the weight of a sun on his back?

Sentry countered the descent of Exitar when he was pushing down to Earth. Celestials have unlimited power and Exitar is more powerful than the totality of the Fourst Celestial Host.

Sentry is powerful to the point he and Exitar completely dwarfed Rogue amped by the power of all heroes on Earth combined, including Hulk, Hyperion, etc...

Hulk was pinned down by the attack of Proxima Midnight's spear, powered by a star, the same way Captain America and Corvus Glaive were. I doubt that statement with anything different than hyperbolic.

carver9
Sentry countered the descent of Exitar when he was pushing down to Earth. Celestials have unlimited power and Exitar is more powerful than the totality of the Fourst Celestial Host.

Sentry is powerful to the point he and Exitar completely dwarfed Rogue amped by the power of all heroes on Earth combined, including Hulk, Hyperion, etc...

Hulk was pinned down by the attack of Proxima Midnight's spear, powered by a star, the same way Captain America and Corvus Glaive were. I doubt that statement with anything different than hyperbolic.

I'm talking about Sentry before the death seed.

When was Cap and Corvus pinned down by the weight of a star.?

Proxima spear was versatile, and, it was created from an exploding star. If you think the weight against Hulk isn't believable, you have to discredit everything.

Cap was hit by the spear, Corvus was as well. Hulk was stabbed by the spear with it still being inside of him and Black energy started circling his body. Two completely scene.

carver9
Look at the black energy wrapping around Hulk. Show me this happening to anyone else...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/3475066-hulk_lifts_star_001_infinity_6_001.jpg

Also, Hulk stopped Exitar by himself as well.

Sin I AM
Melting Heralds equate to strength. Hulk at normal levels nearly exhausted an Abstract of his power. The same abstract that was controlling a Phoenix and IG user. Let me guess, you're going to pass this to Superman as well? Hulk punched time so hard that it reversed everything across the entire planet. He punched through a shield that exaliber couldn't breach. Punched a ship that was towering continents across space. This is average Hulk fts...World Breaker is something entirely different.

You didnt answer the question and you"re cherry picking. Its a shame you devolved so....sad.

carver9
You didnt answer the question and you"re cherry picking. Its a shame you devolved so....sad.

You're right Sin. Grey Hulk can pull the weight of Earth and bench press Earth. All loses have context. I have been educated. Thanks.

RealityWarper
I'm talking about Sentry before the death seed.

When was Cap and Corvus pinned down by the weight of a star.?

Proxima spear was versatile, and, it was created from an exploding star. If you think the weight against Hulk isn't believable, you have to discredit everything.

Cap was hit by the spear, Corvus was as well. Hulk was stabbed by the spear with it still being inside of him and Black energy started circling his body. Two completely scene.

Look at the black energy wrapping around Hulk. Show me this happening to anyone else...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/3475066-hulk_lifts_star_001_infinity_6_001.jpg

That was hyperbolic and there is the same energy around Corvus Glaive and Captain America:

https://s26.postimg.org/hggjhdxdl/Proxima_Spear3.jpg

https://s26.postimg.org/jnks5b2nt/Proxima_Spear4.jpg

https://s26.postimg.org/ppsevsr3t/Proxima_Spear5.jpg

https://s26.postimg.org/x37surb5l/Proxima_Spear6.jpg

Also, Hulk stopped Exitar by himself as well.

Hulk only maintained the electromagnetic anchors of the machine.

He didn't hold anything.

That's Dr Doom's Forcefield that briefly stopped Exitar, not Hulk.

Rogue with the power of all Earth heroes, including Hulk, was incapable to do anything noticeable. Hulk alone will do nothing too.

https://s26.postimg.org/sl5i2nv3t/Hulk_Maintain_EMAnchors_Uncanny-_Avengers---_Ragnarok.jpg

Damborgson
Still a good feat for Hulk, but that was a good thing to point out Reality.

carver9
Lol...come on reality, that isn't the same black energy around Corvus. That is obviously his cape. Lol... I don't even know why you posted the Cap scene. You might as well call Superman bench pressing showing hyperbole since we don't have anything justifying he benched the weight of Earth. It's all from a statement.

Hulk was pushing against Exitar and was succeeding.

Damborgson
Originally posted by lawest9

Gladiator
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Sentry
Hulk ( wwh )
Hercules ( marvel )
Thor
Superman
Captain Marvel ( Billy )
Wonde Woman

Superman/Hulk
Orion/Sentry
Thor/Hercules/Wonder Woman/Cap Marvel
MMH

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Damborgson
Still a good feat for Hulk, but that was a good thing to point out Reality.

Well, I don't know what people have with those two feats ^^

Lol...come on reality, that isn't the same black energy around Corvus. That is obviously his cape. Lol... I don't even know why you posted the Cap scene.

Proxima used the same attack against them that she used against Hulk.

Nope, it's not his cape.

His cape doesn't wrap black energy in front of the protection of his wrist.

That's not the same case.

Here we see Captain America, Corvus Glaive and Hulk receiving the same attack so:

A) You admit that the three of them are strong enough to support the weight of a star.

B) You admit that none of them supported the weight of a star.

Personally, considering that Corvus Glaive and Captain America aren't supposed to have that degree of super-strength I would go with the option B).

He wasn't.

He just maintained the machine as a whole and the machine broke.

He never interacted with Exitar at all, directly or indirectly.

Hulk is just here to somehow enhance the machine durability.

https://s26.postimg.org/ca9zk37zt/Uncanny_Avengers_-_Ragnarok_Now_v3-125.jpg

carver9
@Reality...

Why did Hulk fall to the ground after Proxima attack?

Also, look at this scan and look at Cap and Corvus scan and tell me the difference please.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/3475067-hulk_lifts_star_001_infinity_6_002.jpg

RealityWarper
@Reality...

Why did Hulk fall to the ground after Proxima attack?

He took the three shots of Proxima in the chest. That hurts badly.

Captain America was pierced by one attack and Corvus by two.

They don't have Hulk's durability and healing factor.

That's the same attack so it's the same case for the 3 characters.

carver9
He took the three shots of Proxima in the chest. That hurts badly.

Captain America was pierced by one attack and Corvus by two.

They don't have Hulk's durability and healing factor.

That's the same attack so it's the same case for the 3 characters.

He was standing up when the blades went into him. Give the answer another try.

Ok, look at the scene again. Look at the blades vs Cap, Hulk, and Corvus.

DarkSaint85
Have to say, Realitywarper is really stepping up his A game here

ghostman

now all we need him to do is get on that hulk being crushed by universe feat carver spews, or hulks punch reversing time across the marvel universe. would you mind posting those up carver?

TheHulkster
Lol...come on reality, that isn't the same black energy around Corvus. That is obviously his cape. Lol... I don't even know why you posted the Cap scene. You might as well call Superman bench pressing showing hyperbole since we don't have anything justifying he benched the weight of Earth. It's all from a statement.

Hulk was pushing against Exitar and was succeeding.

Yep. It's his cape and a torn piece of Cap's clothes.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/103530/3291063-legion3.jpg

carver9
I'm sure reality knew that. I think he is nitpicking at this point. Still love him like a brother though.

TheHulkster
Debunked by whom?

There is no indication that Orion used astro force to destroy the solar system.

All of that was debunked. The god killer destroys it and Orion uses the Astroforce in the attack.

LordofBrooklyn

I TIRE OF YOUR FILTHY, LIES, GAMMITE!!!

BEHOLD TRUE STRENGTH, UNBELIEVER!!!!

https://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/LexFiles/SupermanBenchPress.jpg

NO FEEBLE HULK HAS EVER MATCHED OR EXCEEDED THIS FEAT!!!

Sin I AM

I know right....good atuff

carver9
I see your motive Sin. Just know that Hulk is the strongest being in comics.

LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

Sin I AM

What motive guy? I already gave WBH top billing alongside Supes,with his WWH form a step below. At some point u gotta take the jade cock out ya mouth and be objective. The rabid fanboy shtick is played. Hulk isnt even the strongest character in his universe let alone comics

carver9

laughing out loud ...why do I have to be a gammite? Anyways, this is hyperbole per reality comments.

carver9
What motive guy? I already gave WBH top billing alongside Supes,with his WWH form a step below. At some point u gotta take the jade cock out ya mouth and be objective. The rabid fanboy shtick is played. Hulk isnt even the strongest character in his universe let alone comics

Lol... jade cock? Well, at least you admit Superman strength dwarfs Thor strength. He could probably kill Thor in a single hit. Glad we got that out of the way.

We already discussed my opinion, the right opinion. I asked you for a single ft and you haven't produced anything yet. Maybe you can mention Superman benching the earth. Hulk shifted the tectonics plates of a planet 10 times the size of Earth, "while weakened". Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth "while weakened". Hulk punched the head off of a being that was at least 4 times as powerful as Thor. Those are fts. Now name a ft sin.

celeyhyga17
Lol... jade cock? Well, at least you admit Superman strength dwarfs Thor strength. He could probably kill Thor in a single hit. Glad we got that out of the way.

We already discussed my opinion, the right opinion. I asked you for a single ft and you haven't produced anything yet. Maybe you can mention Superman benching the earth. Hulk shifted the tectonics plates of a planet 10 times the size of Earth, "while weakened". Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth "while weakened". Hulk punched the head off of a being that was at least 4 times as powerful as Thor. Those are fts. Now name a ft sin.
Damn. He mad strong.
b_hulk

carver9
Edit.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud ...why do I have to be a gammite?

Because you refuse to reside in the House of SmeEl.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Because you refuse to reside in the House of SmeEl.

Lol...make sense. I guess I am a gammite.

DarkSaint85
This entire thread was pretty much done three years ago:

I'm not talking about Hulk's power. I didn't read the issues, so I'm not one to judge. What I am talking about is the lowballing Carver is doing, his attempt to use ABC logic to prove a point, and his use of "collateral damage" as an excuse when in other threads he's bitched about it.

Please carver, enough excuses. Take your lowballing somewhere else.

Same arguments, same protagonists.

RealityWarper
He was standing up when the blades went into him. Give the answer another try.

Ok, look at the scene again. Look at the blades vs Cap, Hulk, and Corvus.

Cap and Corvus are still standing too...

Hulk fell on his knees when the spear was removed...

I'm sure reality knew that. I think he is nitpicking at this point. Still love him like a brother though.

I love you too mate but you are wrong about this one.

Proxima's spear has only one way to attack from a range and all characters receive the same treatment...

https://s26.postimg.org/ce72fi0jd/Proxima_Spear11.jpg

https://s26.postimg.org/4a3joi3i1/Proxima_Spear12.jpg

carver9
I ask again Reality, look at the scan with Hulk and the scans that you are posting and explain the difference. It feels good when people hype you up but they are only doing that because you are debating against me. Don't let it blind you. If you can't see the difference in your next post, I guess I will have to explain it. Now please, look at the difference in the scenes.

carver9
And by the way, that isn't black energy circling Monica.

RealityWarper
I ask again Reality, look at the scan with Hulk and the scans that you are posting and explain the difference. It feels good when people hype you up but they are only doing that because you are debating against me. Don't let it blind you. If you can't see the difference in your next post, I guess I will have to explain it. Now please, look at the difference in the scenes.

And by the way, that isn't black energy circling Monica.

1) That's the same attack on all of them.

2) That's black energy on Monica. Blue Marvel had to perform an "anti-photon surgery" because this black energy was disrupting her powers.

The "weight of a Star" is hyperbolic.

You have two choices:

A) You assume that all characters are supporting the weight of a star.

B) You assume that they all don't.

Plain and simple.

carver9
Ok, I guess I have to explain. I'm surprised you didn't see this. I guess I pay attention to detail better than most. First scene we see the blades hit Hulk, it then turns into black energy but the blades are gone (this is why I asked you to review the scene. DANG!!!).

Then the blades re-appear inside of Hulk...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/3475067-hulk_lifts_star_001_infinity_6_002.jpg

All 3. The blades hitting Corvus and Cap is completely different than what I just described. Now again, show me this happening to someone or concede. It's like me saying all of Sentry blasts are matter manipulating attacks and Hulk during WWH was engulfed by it and tanked it. Different kind of attacks and the blade has proven it's versatility.

-Pr-
I really hope all of this talk is relevant to the OP itself.

carver9
I really hope all of this talk is relevant to the OP itself.

Am I doing something wrong? If so, let me know so that I can stop.

-Pr-
No, just making sure you guys aren't getting off-topic.

Though, it's specifically said to be her spear in both instances, so I don't know what the issue is there.

carver9
It's seems like an ability she has to activate though. At one point she poison people with the blade. Then she uses it as a blunt force weapon and then she can use is as just a blast or piercing attack, homing device or apply pressure/weight to an object.

DarkSaint85
So it's not shown that she activates it,merely suppository supposition.

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/83871/2487686-gamora18.jpg

laughing out loud

I like how they pointed out Hulk being in a neutral state. Writers always try to find ways of avoiding angry fans.

Just in case we need a reminder of how much attention Carver pays to comics when the Hulk is involved.

DANG!!!

RealityWarper
Ok, I guess I have to explain. I'm surprised you didn't see this. I guess I pay attention to detail better than most. First scene we see the blades hit Hulk, it then turns into black energy but the blades are gone (this is why I asked you to review the scene. DANG!!!).

Then the blades re-appear inside of Hulk...

I think that you are reading too much in that scene.

What the three black tracers doesn't kills is immobilized.

Not really.

The scene just doesn't emphasize that much on the characters.

That's called moving the goalposts even I've already provided the proof.

So be it for your information:

https://s26.postimg.org/79kk5upmh/Proxima_Spear7.jpg

https://s26.postimg.org/e54soyk3d/Proxima_Spear8.jpg

https://s26.postimg.org/4ymi1oeux/Proxima_Spear9.jpg

https://s26.postimg.org/rngqyd2k9/Proxima_Spear10.jpg

Same attack on different characters, same effects.

That's hyperbolic.

Two different things.

Yours is personal speculation.

Mine is simply showing that the same attack happened already to other characters.

Faceless808
Always thought that HotM also involved destruction from the energies they were giving off and not simply just from pure physical force. The Hulks seemed like they were nukes going off when they reached a tipping point... From over abundance of rage I guess??

I was under the same impression.

Sin I AM

Superman "dwarfing" Thor in the strength dept has never been an issue, bait harder. Lol @ one hit tho, cool story bro.

We already discussed my opinion, the right opinion.

I didnt see anyone agreeing with you but ok.

I asked you for a single ft and you haven't produced anything yet. Maybe you can mention Superman benching the earth. Hulk shifted the tectonics plates of a planet 10 times the size of Earth, "while weakened". Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth "while weakened". Hulk punched the head off of a being that was at least 4 times as powerful as Thor. Those are fts. Now name a ft sin.

Name a feat for what, so you can lowball? Pass. Pick up a comic...or continue to troll. Matters not.

Props to RW though...guy is on the money 👍

carver9
@Reality...

Yours isn't showing the same thing. The blades are stuck inside of Hulk with black energy circling him it disappeared and reappeared. I can't make you see the difference, just know, Hulk held up the weight of the sun. At this point, you can believe what you want. I'm going by what was stated AND shown on panel.

StiltmanFTW
I guess Corvus' spear is hyperbolic, too! eek!

Smh, those Hulk haters...

carver9
Superman "dwarfing" Thor in the strength dept has never been an issue, bait harder. Lol @ one hit tho, cool story bro.

I didnt see anyone agreeing with you but ok.

Name a feat for what, so you can lowball? Pass. Pick up a comic...or continue to troll. Matters not.

Props to RW though...guy is on the money 👍

You're right. He one shot kills Thor as soon as the bell ring.

No one has to agree with me. We have some people on here who's bias against posters and just disagree to get a reaction out of a crowd and we have some that actually observe things without being bias. I along with others know who these people are which is the reason of me not caring what some of the people on here thinks.

Name the ft please and of course you would props Reality when it's against the Hulk or me. You do it all of the time. Change up your tactic sometimes.

carver9

Yep. His spear is hyperbolic. We can't believe anything that is said anymore about a weapon. I guess Superman heat vision is as hot as the sun. Sentry doesn't have the power of a million exploding suns. Sentry didn't use interrupt molecule man's Molecules, hyperbole. He just exploded him from the inside out.

celeyhyga17
Looks like the spear has multiple capabilities. It has been shown altering Monica's atomic(eating the photons that make up her light) structure. It looks like it can create some kind of localized pressure as seen on Hulk. It can also stabby stab u to death.

carver9

Yep. His spear is hyperbolic. We can't believe anything that is said anymore about a weapon. I guess Superman heat vision is as hot as the sun. Sentry doesn't have the power of a million exploding suns. Sentry didn't use interrupt molecule man's Molecules, hyperbole. He just exploded him from the inside out (no homo).

carver9
Looks like the spear has multiple capabilities. It has been shown altering Monica's atomic(eating the photons that make up her light) structure. It looks like it can create some kind of localized pressure as seen on Hulk. It can also stabby stab u to death.

And it's an ability she have to activate. In this one scene alone this proves it. The blades are made of energy. She grabs the blades out of Hulk and then proceeds at turning it into a blunt weapon.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11127/111271893/5372566-image.jpg

It even have the abilities of reverting Hulk back to Banner.

LordofBrooklyn
laughing out loud ...why do I have to be a gammite? Anyways, this is hyperbole per reality comments.

YOU ARE A GAMMITE, HERETIC, IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH!!!!

NOW, PROVIDE 3 FEATS THAT COME CLOSE TO A "WEAKENED" SUPERMAN BENCH PRESSING THE EARTH FOR SEVERAL DAYS!!!

carver9
YOU ARE A GAMMITE, HERETIC, IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH!!!!

NOW, PROVIDE 3 FEATS THAT COME CLOSE TO A "WEAKENED" SUPERMAN BENCH PRESSING THE EARTH FOR SEVERAL DAYS!!!

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Punching so hard he reversed time across the entire planet. Is this sufficient? Nearly exhausting an Abstract of his power via strength that was controlling an IG user and the Phoenix Force. Is this suffient? Punching through a forcefield that Excalibur was unable to break through. Lifting the weight of the sun.

celeyhyga17
He didn't lift anything though. He was stuck in one position unable to move.

DarkSaint85
And to escape it, he had to revert to Banner....that's hardly lifting lol. See how Lobo treats stellar mass for a representation of what lifting looks like

carver9
He didn't lift anything though. He was stuck in one position unable to move.

We already had this argument before and you agreed. How can you not remember this?

celeyhyga17
I don't recall agreeing to him lifting anything. I Agreed that some immense pressure was bearing down on him(maybe even sun like).

carver9
I don't recall agreeing to him lifting anything. I Agreed that some immense pressure was bearing down on him(maybe even sun like).

Lol...you did agree. You just can't remember because it was last yr. Green veggies man. Anyways, at one point he was on all fours. By the end of it, he was standing up...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/4132762-hulk+tanks+weight+of++star+infinity+006+004.jpg

Proxima was able to comfortably snatch the blade out.

celeyhyga17
Yeah. After she pulled the spear off of him.

carver9
Yeah. After she pulled the spear off of him.

That doesn't even make sense. How can you even say "after" looking at the scene? He's clearly standing DURING the time she is snatching the blade out.

DarkSaint85
And his knees are bent,buckling.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>