Vader vs the Maul Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathslash
Vader runs a guantlets against Darth Maul and his family.

Darth Vader gets full rest and recovery between rounds.
They fight in Cloud City

Warmup: Vader vs TPM Maul
1. Vader vs Savage Opress
2. Vader vs TCW Maul
3. Vader vs Old Master Maul
4. Vader vs Mother Talzin (SoD)

NewGuy01
Why not just make a Vader vs Talzin thread?

YousufKhan1212
Stops at 4.

Kurk
TPM Maul has the best chance of beating him going off of legends.

Emperordmb
Down at 4 and the warmup should've been Feral, the shittiest member of that family.

Lord Stark
TPM Maul is superior to Savage. Dooku even tells him at the start of training that one day his powers may one day rival those of the Sith Lord Darth Maul.

Rockydonovang
clears, talzin is sh!t as a duelist, and I have no reason to think off nexus, she's powerful enough to stop Vader from forcing her into a duel

Darth Thor
Not sure about Talzin. Off Dathomir she's still Powerful holding her own against Windu. But probably give Vader the edge.

And yes TPM Maul should be way ahead of Savage. Heck in Canon he's definitely above Revenge/Revival Maul. Might even be on par with The Lawless/SOD Maul. And Rebels Maul probably shouldn't be the top Maul given Witwer's commentary on the Rebels S3 blu-ray.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Not sure about Talzin. Off Dathomir she's still Powerful holding her own against Windu./B]
A pre-prime Windu who at this point had nothing in terms of dueling on par with Dooku's. Sids made obvious that Dooku>>Talzin as a swordsman.

Haschwalth
Clears. Talzin ain't on her home ground.

Azronger
Clears easily

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
A pre-prime Windu who at this point had nothing in terms of dueling on par with Dooku's. Sids made obvious that Dooku>>Talzin as a swordsman.

lol Everyone's always pre-prime to you.

That was Talzin in Dooku's body using Dooku's lightsaber. She fought Mace with a magically forged sword.

Just because she doesn't have Dooku's fencing skill doesn't mean she can't go toe to toe with him in a sword fight. She obviously can given her fight with Late Clone Wars Windu.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Rockydonovang

That was like a year before RotS.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Clears.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

Max

ThirdReich
Savage ragdolls Vader

BlueTiger1144
Max
More than a year, definitely.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by BlueTiger1144
More than a year, definitely.

How do you figure? That was the final season of TCW series.

BlueTiger1144
How do you figure? That was the final season of TCW series.
Oh sorry then. It must have been around a year, then after all.
I only saw the first 3 seasons of TCW, and after that I didn't have access to TV, since I went to boarding school. So, I missed the Maul episodes, and had to watch clippings of it. I assumed that this was somewhere in Season 5.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
given all the confrontations, both physical and mental, mace would be dealing with during the outer rim sieges, and his own immense potential, it's certainly plausible he grew substantially.

For what it's worth, Kenobi notes the inner darkness which Mace utilizes for vapaad has grown much stronger in the beginning of ROTS since the beginning of the outer rim sieges which starts 6 months before ROTS.

BlueTiger1144
Originally posted by ThirdReich
Savage ragdolls Vader
Laughable.

thesithmaster
Talzin fries two Vaders. One Vader gets beaten with laughable ease.

ThirdReich
Originally posted by BlueTiger1144
Laughable.
I don't actually believe it but fine.
He almost got decapitated by his former padawan and he knew her style inside and out, whereas his style had completely changed. Ahsoka was about equal to Rebels Maul who got one shotted by old man Kenobi and kicked off ledges by blind shit-tier padawans. Savage force choking Dooku and Ventress while enraged and then outmuscling Anakin and Obi-Wan together on Toydaria is beyond this pathetic robot. Savage has a chance

carthage
Probably down at Talzin, unless it's off nexus where she isn't proven to be as powerful as on Dathomir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.