North Korea claims it has a hydrogen bomb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Before this is dismissed as "crazy Kim talking nonsense" let's re examine where we are.

Norks claim to have Hydrogen Bomb

Flyattractor
Time to surrender Rest of the World. We are now NorK Cuckers!!!!!!!!!

BackFire
Lol @ "Norks" abbreviation.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Sable
Before this is dismissed as "crazy Kim talking nonsense" let's re examine where we are.

Norks claim to have Hydrogen Bomb

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Time

Hmmmm...

Sable
Originally posted by BackFire

laughing out loud

Flyattractor

Of course it is a Brilliant Nickname...Because We have This man to thank for it...

http://archive.rushimg.com/home/daily/site_051909/content/01125115.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

jaden101
Link's not working.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by jaden101
Link's not working.

Little Kimmy probably Sony'ed it!

Sable
Try now

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/09/02/asia/north-korea-kim-jong-un-nuke-lab-visit/index.html

BackFire
Hopefully it's untrue.

Flyattractor
Nope. We are Nork'ed and NORK'ed HARD!

Putt on your Cuck Pants. Cause we all belong to Little Kimmy now!!!!!

ThirdReich
And I claim to have a 13 inch cock. Holy shit, the DPRK must have a hydrogen bomb...

Flyattractor
Originally posted by ThirdReich
And I claim to have a 13 inch cock. Holy shit, the DPRK must have a hydrogen bomb...

You just went to the FRONT of the NORK'ed By Little Kimmy Cuck Line!

Congrats!

sick

BackFire
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear/north-korea-conducts-sixth-nuclear-test-says-developed-h-bomb-idUSKCN1BD0VW

Sounds like they may be sincere. Reports are they conducted their 6th nuclear missile test.

Flyattractor
I'll get the white flags ready.

jaden101
I'm a bit skeptical. Think there might be some naive reporting going on. Their previous tests have all been relatively weak fission A-bomb tests and most of them weaker than Little Boy and Fat Man used on Japan. Making a fusion H-bomb is a significant leap in a very short time given their last fission test was less than a year ago and then tominiaturise it enough to fit on an ICBM is almost impossible.

Flyattractor
Nope. We are totally NorK'ed. We are full on Cuck B-Itches.

Thanks Obama!

ThirdReich
Ehh I'll just move to Pyongyang then, it looks nice there

carthage
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/03/asia/north-korea-nuclear-test/index.html

jaden101
Originally posted by carthage

They claimed twice before that they had conducted H-bomb tests. Both times it was A-bombs with added tritium. They've also grossly over estimated their yields in previous tests.

Kurk
idgaf tbh

Sable
I'm a bit skeptical. Think there might be some naive reporting going on. Their previous tests have all been relatively weak fission A-bomb tests and most of them weaker than Little Boy and Fat Man used on Japan. Making a fusion H-bomb is a significant leap in a very short time given their last fission test was less than a year ago and then tominiaturise it enough to fit on an ICBM is almost impossible.

Why are you cowtowing to the Norks now? Its not a significant leap in a very short time, they have had nukes much longer then we thought.

This is the typical North Korean attitude around here and among liberals. That they are boasting and lying, Turns out all the times they were boasting and lying came true. Why continue this discourse?

Here is some pretty accurate reporting and it appears they actually do have one and just tested it which is their most powerful test yet.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear/north-korea-says-conducts-hydrogen-bomb-test-trump-to-meet-with-advisers-idUSKCN1BD0VW

Surtur

Great now I'm just picturing Kim Jong Un having wacky adventures under the sea:

NX_naNKetLo

jaden101
Why are you cowtowing to the Norks now? Its not a significant leap in a very short time, they have had nukes much longer then we thought.

This is the typical North Korean attitude around here and among liberals. That they are boasting and lying, Turns out all the times they were boasting and lying came true. Why continue this discourse?

Here is some pretty accurate reporting and it appears they actually do have one and just tested it which is their most powerful test yet.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear/north-korea-says-conducts-hydrogen-bomb-test-trump-to-meet-with-advisers-idUSKCN1BD0VW

Well let's look at the evidence.

Its first successful test was in 2006 and was measured at less than 1 kiloton.

Its second test was 2009 and was measured at 7-9 kilotons

Its 3rd test was 2009 and measured between 6 and 14 kilotons.

Last year they conducted a 4th test that they claimed was a hydrogen bomb thermonuclear test despite having a lesser yield than its previous fission Atomic bomb test. World nuclear weapons experts rubbished the claim.

So in less than a year we are supposed to believe they have not only perfected an entirely different and far more technically difficult nuclear weapon but also made a version small enough to be fitted to a ballistic missile.

In comparison, the US took 16 years to go from fission based atomic bombs to sufficiently small, ICBM loadable hydrogen bomb warheads with a far bigger research budget and scientific and industrial capacity.

Then you've got yield comparisons. A proper thermonuclear fusion hydrogen bomb should be into the hundreds of kilotons. The US currently can use a single missile to deliver several warheads each over 450kt Some are estimating this at 120KT but then some initially estimated the 2009 test at 40kt which was later downgraded to single digits.

I'm not saying it's impossible, just highly unlikely. More likely is it's a boosted fission bomb.

As for the lying. Well it's not like they don't have a history of it. Like Kim Jong ill inventing the hamburger. That he was the best golfer in the world. We're talking about a country who built an entire fake town on the border to pretend to the south that its residents were all happy and content.

Sable
It's highly probably that this is a hydrogen bomb that can be put on a warhead. The sanctions appear to do nothing because they get help from Iran, Russia and China. Oh and one of our dumb past presidents named Bill Clinton gave them $4 billion in our money which is like $20 trillion in theirs.

Surtur
It's highly probably that this is a hydrogen bomb that can be put on a warhead. The sanctions appear to do nothing because they get help from Iran, Russia and China. Oh and one of our dumb past presidents named Bill Clinton gave them $4 billion in our money which is like $20 trillion in theirs.

Due to recent events, this is what I say:

jmVyUdHtxbU

jaden101

They got most of their technology from Pakistan.

Surtur
Jaden how do you think Trump should handle this?

jaden101
Originally posted by Surtur
Jaden how do you think Trump should handle this?

There's a few ways to end the continuing escalations in Korea.

1 is you try to decapitate the leadership and deal with what's left but risks South Korea and other friendly states getting hammered and potentially millions of people getting killed in some futile last stand.

Another is to leverage the north away from its allies which has been attempted to a small degree. It might work as a precursor to military action that has less of a chance of a nuclear escalation with China or Russia as you will effectively ended their support of the north. Kim Jong seems to be doing a good job of increasingly pissing off his closest allies as he contradicts them the way Trump contradicts his spokespeople. I don't think there's enough time for this now.

You could bring technology to bear the way the US and Israel used to cripple Natanz in Iran using the Stuxnet virus. Effectively using sabotage although this would be vastly more difficult to do to NK than it would to the much more connected and much less espionage resistant Iran. Couple this with a bombardment of positive propaganda via powerful broadcasting into NK via every medium available of how great everyone else around the world has it. You'd be relying on his people growing balls though which isn't likely and would need a long term plan which there probably isn't time for.

Another is to begin a process that brings north Korea to the UN and starts the process of normalisation of relations between the north and south and possible reunification. In an ideal world this is what you'd go for. He wouldn't be able to resist a huge international summit just for him. This is what all his "look at me, look at me" bullshit is all about anyway. He wants to be seen to have bent the west to his will. Let him save face if it means an end to the increasing nonsense.

Sanctions are generally a waste of time. Look at their effectiveness. Did they remove Saddam? Castro?, Khamenei?, Al Assad?, Ghadaffi? Chavez? Do the opposite. Deal with him. Trade with him to allow in the Mcdonalds and the Starbucks and then the banks and mining companies. Then they'll erode his power and take control like they do everywhere else.

Flyattractor
Ehh I'll just move to Pyongyang then, it looks nice there

Good for you. Enjoy the plastic fruit and veggies.

Sable
They got most of their technology from Pakistan.

Yes but they sell to Iran giving them economic support.

https://www.cfr.org/interview/north-korea-iran-nuclear-cooperation

TethAdamTheRock
Whats so scary about North Korea having a Nuke?

jaden101
Yes but they sell to Iran giving them economic support.

https://www.cfr.org/interview/north-korea-iran-nuclear-cooperation

They export to quite a few countries both overtly and covertly. Including the US. Unless you're specifically meaning nuclear technology in which Pakistan had more to contribute to both their nuclear programmes than they did with each others.

Sable
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Whats so scary about North Korea having a Nuke?

Go back under the rock you crawled out from.

Flyattractor
You should be so lucky to have a rock to live under if you live in NorK Land!

ThirdReich
Good for you. Enjoy the plastic fruit and veggies.
Better than GMO's

Flyattractor
Better than GMO's

So you are a SCIENCE DENIER then?

Because that Lefty Bullshit about GMO's is pure bull shit.

Afro Cheese

Another is to begin a process that brings north Korea to the UN and starts the process of normalisation of relations between the north and south and possible reunification. In an ideal world this is what you'd go for. He wouldn't be able to resist a huge international summit just for him. This is what all his "look at me, look at me" bullshit is all about anyway. He wants to be seen to have bent the west to his will. Let him save face if it means an end to the increasing nonsense.
This is kind of a vague description for something that you would call an "option." In fact, I'd argue what you just described is not an option at all, but rather more of an end goal.How exactly would you go about bringing North Korea to the UN and starting the process of reunification?

jaden101
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
This is kind of a vague description for something that you would call an "option." In fact, I'd argue what you just described is not an option at all, but rather more of an end goal.How exactly would you go about bringing North Korea to the UN and starting the process of reunification?

By asking them.

Beniboybling
wat

ThirdReich
So you are a SCIENCE DENIER then?

Because that Lefty Bullshit about GMO's is pure bull shit.
I'm no lefty

Flyattractor
Are sure? Hmmm you got banned. That would seem to give credence to you statement...

Robtard
Trump's going to have to accept and condone that NK's going to become a real nuclear power, it's been a long process and his empty threats and posturing are just scaling up the time-table.

Flyattractor
Yep. Trump inherited a Big Problem from the Last Administration. You got that right.

Surtur
Yep. Trump inherited a Big Problem from the Last Administration. You got that right.

Yeah, who gutted our missile defense system even once he knew NK was developing this kind of stuff? Ohh.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Trump's going to have to accept and condone that NK's going to become a real nuclear power, it's been a long process and his empty threats and posturing are just scaling up the time-table.

And he should do...what then?

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
And he should do...what then?

For starters, stop making empty threats. That serves no purpose but to make himself and America look weak and childish. If you threaten "fire and fury" and then tuck tail, it looks poorly.

Surtur
For starters, stop making empty threats. That serves no purpose but to make himself and America look weak and childish. If you threaten "fire and fury" and then tuck tail, it looks poorly.

Did we look weak and childish prior to this current administration?

Flyattractor

So it is better to be like Little Kimmy and make FULL Threats with his actual bombs?

Is that better Robbie?

Surtur
What we were doing in the past obviously wasn't working.

Flyattractor
IF we hand't pulled the Let Politicians make the calls and WUSSED out back when the Korean War started way back when...We wouldln't be having these probs. It would be just one Korea and it would be all wacky fun time over there. BUT NOPE! Should went full on and PUT THOSE COMMIE BASTARDS IN THE GROUND!

Sable

This isn't true. He said if North Korea launches against Guam or our allies, there will be fire and fury.

Flyattractor
Robbie dosen't like the thought of us helping our allies. Better to let THEM die then letting us stand up and defend those not capable of doing it themselves.

Leftisim lets Bullies WIN!

Robtard
This isn't true. He said if North Korea launches against Guam or our allies, there will be fire and fury.

It's 100% true:

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States," Trump said during a meeting on opioids from his golf club in New Jersey. "They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen ... he has been very threatening beyond a normal state. They will be met with fire, fury and frankly power the likes of which this world has never seen before."

Other's agreed it was a stupid statement to make off the cuff:

"I take exception to the President's comments because you've got to be sure that you can do what you say you're going to do," Sen. John McCain said in an interview with Phoenix radio station KTAR. "The great leaders I've seen don't threaten unless they're ready to act and I'm not sure President Trump is ready to act."

Which is true as NK went right along and tested more missiles after Trump's threat; this time firing one over Japan and now a possible H-bomb. In short, Kimmy called Donnie's bluff and it looks bad for the nation.

edit: What also looks bad, is that Trump has previously praised Kimmy, outright praised the shitlord. This happened.

Flyattractor
You didn't post a link quote for where you got that so you probably made all that up.

NICE ROBBIE NICE!!!!!!

Sable
It's 100% true:

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States," Trump said during a meeting on opioids from his golf club in New Jersey. "They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen ... he has been very threatening beyond a normal state. They will be met with fire, fury and frankly power the likes of which this world has never seen before."

Other's agreed it was a stupid statement to make off the cuff:

"I take exception to the President's comments because you've got to be sure that you can do what you say you're going to do," Sen. John McCain said in an interview with Phoenix radio station KTAR. "The great leaders I've seen don't threaten unless they're ready to act and I'm not sure President Trump is ready to act."

Which is true as NK went right along and tested more missiles after Trump's threat; this time firing one over Japan and now a possible H-bomb. In short, Kimmy called Donnie's bluff and it looks bad for the nation.

edit: What also looks bad, is that Trump has previously praised Kimmy, outright praised the shitlord. This happened.

So because he didn't nuke them outright he looks weak? laughing out loud

Robtard
So because he didn't nuke them outright he looks weak? laughing out loud

If that's the way you need to spin it to try and save face for Donnie, cool. Fact remains, you don't make threats of destruction and then tuck tail. It was a foolish braggart's comment and now Trump has to deal with it.

Surtur

Sable
If that's the way you need to spin it to try and save face for Donnie, cool. Fact remains, you don't make threats of destruction and then tuck tail. It was a foolish braggart's comment and now Trump has to deal with it.

He doesn't have to deal with anything, he made them, its freedom of speech, I am pretty sure he moved on and so has everyone else to more important things.

Robtard
Going to get pretty weird if we dismiss Trump's belligerent comments that can have real world issues under "it's his freedom of speech to say whatever he wants" reasoning. Pretty sure he's having to deal with NK's missile and bomb test.

Surtur

Also Rob, you say here what you feel Trump should not say, but what do you think he should be saying? If you think Kim would be set off enough to fire off nukes due to some tough talk, what words do you think will stop him from utilizing nuclear weapons?

Would you agree someone who would use nukes like that is pretty much just looking for any excuse to use them?

Robtard
You're comparing a country testing a possible H-bomb with a country's will to actually use one, randomly no less. That's stupid and retarded, as many countries have tested nukes, but only one has actually used one offensively.

So your scare-tactic based premise is laughable and can be dismissed.

As far as what Trump should say? Don't really know, but I also didn't run for president claiming I had all the answers. But considering he's claimed to be the greatest negotiator and deal maker, he should negotiate with NK. Set up a trade deal with them, that way they're buying our shit and not China's for a start.

TethAdamTheRock
So do most people think

1. Nothing will happen
2. War will happen

Robtard
So do most people think

1. Nothing will happen
2. War will happen

Trump's going to have to concede to NK and condone that they're going to be a true nuclear power in the region, which will mean SK might get nukes and we'll have another Pakistan/India nuke dick waving contest. That is if NK can get them before 2021.

What will be funny, all the "fire and fury" Trumpers will fall in line and applaud Trump's move, when previously they wanted NK's heartblood.

TethAdamTheRock
^ so for now you think all will happen is just empty threats about attacks

Robtard
^ so for now you think all will happen is just empty threats about attacks Kim is a billionaire with nigh absolute control of a country where he gets to have orgies, watch movies and eat sushi all day, do you think he's going to risk losing that and his life just to nuke Guam? His power rest on his ability to talk tough, look tough and to now one-up Trump since Trump like a retard has decided to play into his dictator micro-penis waving games.

TethAdamTheRock
What about us attacking them

Robtard
What about us attacking them

That's the problem. Trump can't declare war, but he could order a missile strike which would likely push Kim to retaliate or look weak and then we have a possible war.

Flyattractor
So in other words. We "The U.S" should take a play from the Obama Presidency and CUCK!

You first Robbie.

Sable
Going to get pretty weird if we dismiss Trump's belligerent comments that can have real world issues under "it's his freedom of speech to say whatever he wants" reasoning. Pretty sure he's having to deal with NK's missile and bomb test.

You misunderstood me, he isn't having to deal with what he said. Its not like people rational people are going around saying "Well Trump said he would nuke them, why hasn't he." its not like he's constantly being asked in the media "Why hasn't Trump nuked them."

Sable
Trump's going to have to concede to NK and condone that they're going to be a true nuclear power in the region, which will mean SK might get nukes and we'll have another Pakistan/India nuke dick waving contest. That is if NK can get them before 2021.

What will be funny, all the "fire and fury" Trumpers will fall in line and applaud Trump's move, when previously they wanted NK's heartblood.

Susan Rice is really the one who has already conceded to them.

shiv
North Korea do not have an H Bomb

Flyattractor
But Little Kimmy is still Da Bomb ...right?

S_W_LeGenD
That's the problem. Trump can't declare war, but he could order a missile strike which would likely push Kim to retaliate or look weak and then we have a possible war.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Keep in mind that it was due to complete inaction on the part of Obama administration that led to North Korea becoming a nuclear power and advancing its delivery platforms.

Unfortunately, Obama administration saw in Libya a greater threat - height of stupidity.

Flyattractor
The Left would do something about Little Kimmy but they are too busy fighting Real Evil... Like Confederate Statues....Those things can trigger ya!!!!!

jaden101
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Keep in mind that it was due to complete inaction on the part of Obama administration that led to North Korea becoming a nuclear power and advancing its delivery platforms.

Except for the fact that their first successful test was in 2006 after sanctions were reimplemented in 2002. Both under Bush.

shiv
Kim

biggest troll on the planet

Afro Cheese
^ so for now you think all will happen is just empty threats about attacks As I said in the other NK thread, there's the precedent this sets to truly worry about. Whether or not Kim is crazy enough to use his nukes, which he most likely(and hopefully) isn't, allowing that kind of belligerent rogue dictatorship to become a nuclear power is a pretty big geopolitical L for the United States and the west in general. The implications extend beyond the immediate region, as well. Iran will be sure to follow. The left's all-too-causal attitude about this precedent is pretty remarkable since they were historically the ones who were the strongest opponents to nuclear proliferation in general when it was between the United States and the Soviet Union. It seems as if everyone is now completely buying into the assumption that nuclear weapons are only for show. Let's hope that assumption is correct.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by shiv
biggest troll on the planet

Hey! I called Him "LITTLE KIMMY" !!!!! Don't pull a Bashy.
Quote people Right!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.