Common core sex ed...WTF?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Alright this is something that I just saw on facebook. It's from a right wing site so I fully acknowledge that there may be a lot of spin involved and it's possible that the whole thing is an outright lie so don't think I'm actually trying to use it to demonize the left. If it's legit, then apparently some teacher of a common core sex ed program has been suspended for teaching 6th grade students to properly use a strap on dildo. So you know... what are you guy's thoughts on this...

https://www.teaparty.org/common-core-6th-graders-taught-use-strap-dildo-55644/

Flyattractor
Well this should cut down on Teen Pregnancy....but not for the reason you might think....

-Pr-
...That can't be real.

Sable
The dildo laughing out loud

BackFire
It's sourced to infowars. Gonna need additional sourcing from a non snake-oil site masquerading as a news organization before I waste time humoring this.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by -Pr-
...That can't be real.

Oh Such Naivety...

darthgoober
Originally posted by BackFire
It's sourced to infowars. Gonna need additional sourcing from a non snake-oil site masquerading as a news organization before I waste time humoring this.
Oh I totally get it, I already acknowledged that the whole thing might be bogus.

Emperordmb
Yeah trusting infowars is like taking the SPLC's word that someones a hateful extremist

Sable
The person in front of the classroom holding a dildo and showing how to use it must be totally fake.

darthgoober
Alright, according to snopes it IS fake. Apparently the pics actually come from a collage class full of adults...

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/strapon.asp

Sorry about the false flag people

Sable
Fake news!laughing out loud

Flyattractor
College Kids need to be taught about Sex Toys?

WOW!! I Had no idea those AntiFa asswipes were THAT Big a bunch of Sexless LOSERS!!!!!!

BackFire

-Pr-
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oh Such Naivety...

pr1983

Flyattractor
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.