AOTC Kenobi ~ Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockydonovang
Quotes are canon and hence indisputable. Hence:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/rebels-maul-and-rots-kenobi-vs-dooku-and-dd-vos-1891423/?page=6#js-message-285
AOTC Kenobi>Dooku smile

Rockydonovang
Wait, I just realized that this means AOTC Kenobi/TPM Maul/Dooku>Vader sad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyJNEZPm-pQ

Haschwalth
Lol, I seriously doubt you could use those to argue a point.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Lol, I seriously doubt you could use those to argue a point.
Don't have to, AZ will do it for me
smile

DarthAnt66
That's Canon, not Legends. And Canon doesn't have any absolute policy - explicitly.

ThirdReich
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Wait, I just realized that this means AOTC Kenobi/TPM Maul/Dooku>Vader sad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyJNEZPm-pQ
You know it to be true smile

UCanShootMyNova
Don't have to, AZ will do it for me
smile

A powerful troll you have become Kbro. The shitpost I smell in you.

MythLord
It's likely referring to potential.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by MythLord
It's likely referring to potential.
nope, tpm Anakin is only a 50 per the magazines

MythLord
Is he? Well, then either Dooku had a rapid growth, or it's just random game stats and thus irrelevant. thumb up

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by MythLord
Is he? Well, then either Dooku had a rapid growth, or it's just random game stats and thus irrelevant. thumb up
Indeed, Malak had a rapid growth in his dying moments, or it's just a sh!te source that can be ignored thumb up

thesithmaster
AOTC Kenobi on Dooku's level? Well, AOTC disagrees.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by thesithmaster
AOTC Kenobi on Dooku's level? Well, AOTC disagrees.
Kenobi isn't dooku plus? Aw man sad

UCanShootMyNova
Need a canonical source to confirm this, but if it ends up being true, then that makes a theory regarding how I think the Force works far more likely.

Kurk
Wow. If it were referring to their potential it could make sense but it's not. The only explanation I can think of is if it were referring solely to their raw power and not their level of refinement/knowledge?

Darth Thor
If it was Prime versions it could make sense. But since it's AOTC Kenobi, it's blatantly false.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Kurk
Wow. If it were referring to their potential it could make sense but it's not. The only explanation I can think of is if it were referring solely to their raw power and not their level of refinement/knowledge?
It's not referring to potential, tpm Anakin is only a 50.

But feel free to take up the policy that sh!t quotes can be treated like sh!t.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Darth Thor
If it was Prime versions it could make sense. But since it's AOTC Kenobi, it's blatantly false.
I mean, if you're desperate enough to take a quotes are always canon approach to things, there are ways to argue around the obvious contradictions in the lore

Kurk
It's not referring to potential, tpm Anakin is only a 50.

But feel free to take up the policy that sh!t quotes can be treated like sh!t. TPM Anakin being a 50 makes sense if we go off of the physical properties of midichlorians. He has a higher concentration count, but he's still a small boy. Similar to how Vader lost some of his power with the loss of his limbs.

Also for Dooku vs Kenobi, I separate raw force power from force skill, knowledge, and refinement. Force potential is the product of those two in my mind. It would make sense for Dooku with all his experience and hard-work to be more skillful than Kenobi even if he were to be the weaker one if they, figuratively speaking, butted heads.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Kurk
TPM Anakin being a 50 makes sense if we go off of the physical properties of midichlorians. He has a higher concentration count, but he's still a small boy. Similar to how Vader lost some of his power with the loss of his limbs.

Also for Dooku vs Kenobi, I separate raw force power from force skill, knowledge, and refinement. Force potential is the product of those two in my mind. It would make sense for Dooku with all his experience and hard-work to be more skillful than Kenobi even if he were to be the weaker one if they, figuratively speaking, butted heads.
As the above shows, if you really want to stretch sh!t, you can likely find a way to use this quote. I personally wouldn't though.

UCanShootMyNova
But how is anything he's saying untrue/non factual?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
But how is anything he's saying untrue/non factual?
It isn't technically speaking. However the quote never says jack about potential and stretching it to mean that tells me this quote on it's own merit is sh!t.

UCanShootMyNova
It's not for us to decide whether a quote is shit or not...

Kurk
It's not for us to decide whether a quote is shit or not... What about the quote, "I need your help, son"?

By definition it supports the idea that Plagueis and Sheev created Anakin.

ILS
Need a canonical source to confirm this, but if it ends up being true, then that makes a theory regarding how I think the Force works far more likely. what theory is that

UCanShootMyNova
Haha. U wish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.