Rank By Pure Physical Strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
T-3000
T-1000
T-850
Pops
Robocop
Predator
Captain America
Winter Soldier (Arm)
Black Panther
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones
Loki
Spiderman (Civil War)

ShadowFyre
Splitting hairs here really aside from a few.

Loki/Luke/T3000
T1000/850/Pops/Spiderman/RoboCop
Bucky/Cap/Panther/Predator/Jesica

Keep in mind. I have still not seen Genysis, and some have pretty high outliers like Cap holding a helicopter. I did my best to average them in my head based off of how they fared against other opponents, low showings etc.

KingD19
Spidey by feats is easily the strongest person on this list.

ShadowFyre
I haven't seen Homecoming either

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I haven't seen Homecoming either
Then why are you on a comic vs thread when you are not actually a comic fanatic?

TethAdamTheRock
Does loki have any good strength feats like breaking walls lifting cars etc?

KingD19
Loki's only feats are basically fighting.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by h1a8
Then why are you on a comic vs thread when you are not actually a comic fanatic?

This is a movie vs. thread and some of us don't always have the time and or funds to go watch every single movie..

Aaaaaand, the burden is on you to prove this is a comic thread and not a movie thread.

playa1258
Loki's best strength feats are not immediately getting turned into paste when fighting Thor or getting rag dolled by Hulk.

KingD19
Originally posted by playa1258
Loki's best strength feats are not immediately getting turned into paste when fighting Thor or getting rag dolled by Hulk.

Those are durability feats, not strength feats. Strength feats are things like easily whacking around Captain America.

relentless1
Spiderman (Civil War)
Loki
Luke Cage
T-3000
Jessica Jones
Winter Soldier (Arm)
Captain America
Black Panther
T-1000
Robocop
Predator
Pops
T-850

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.