Loki Vs Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
1. No weapons
2. Loki has daggers

h1a8
Lizard (lizard has HF)

Sable
Loki

h1a8
Originally posted by Sable
Loki
1. Lizard isn't far off from Hulk. Hulk rag dolled Loki.
2. Loki (amped with armor and weapon) appeared only a single level above Cap.
3. Spidey (Garfield) is stronger than Loki. Lizard is stronger than Spidey.
4. Lizard has HF. Loki wouldn't be able to retain any progress made.

Number 4 is the only reason needed to prove Loki can't win this fight.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
1. Lizard isn't far off from Hulk. Hulk rag dolled Loki. .

LOL!!!!

Sable
1. Lizard isn't far off from Hulk.

Prove itthumb up

FrothByte
2. Loki (amped with armor and weapon) appeared only a single level above Cap.
3. Spidey (Garfield) is stronger than Loki. Lizard is stronger than Spidey.
4. Lizard has HF. Loki wouldn't be able to retain any progress made.

Number 4 is the only reason needed to prove Loki can't win this fight.

What utter bullcrap. Every single point here is incorrect.

Surtur

I can't tell if you are serious or not anymore. If you truly believe this I am curious to know what makes you think this. Hulk has feats far above anything the Lizard did.

Yeah, no. In his encounter with Cap he wanted to get captured. It was specifically part of his plan.

The current Spidey has better strength feats than Loki imo considering the stuff with the car, I struggle to recall stuff from Garfield, so your statement here could actually be correct, what were Garfields best feats?

It's not like he could come back from decapitation.

This statement is even more mystifying than anything else you have said. If you feel Lizard is near Hulk level then a HF is irrelevant here. The "he is close to Hulk" thing would be the major reason he loses.

Sable
Garfield caught a car mid air no problem. He is one of the stronger versions.

Surtur
Garfield caught a car mid air no problem. He is one of the stronger versions.

Indeed, so he is pretty strong too then. Though Loki does have other powers besides his strength and durability, and he is quite durable. The exploding arrow he took, the shot from that special shield gun Coulson had he survived, etc. He also has illusions and TK. He is quite good with the illusions.

If he fights smart I think he can win. I will say if he just plain does nothing but tries to just physically fight Lizard that would not be a good strategy.

tkitna
Originally posted by Silent Master
LOL!!!!

And thats why I have him on ignore.

K-Dog
Loki toyed with Cap, would be a little above spider man, but would have no chance without daggers. Daggers 5/10, Lizard heals and probably cuts and wins 10/10 otherwise. I would put Lizard at 2.5 Spider-Mans with claws and healing.

h1a8
If Hulk fought Lizard it would be nowhere lopsided as Hulk vs Loki.
Hulk is probably between 2-4 times stronger than Lizard.

h1a8
Originally posted by K-Dog
Loki toyed with Cap, would be a little above spider man, but would have no chance without daggers. Daggers 5/10, Lizard heals and probably cuts and wins 10/10 otherwise. I would put Lizard at 2.5 Spider-Mans with claws and healing. Loki didn't toy with Cap. There was no holding back any strength.

Silent Master

Loki didn't toy with Cap. There was no holding back any strength.

Prove it.

quanchi112
Loki wins.

Arachnid1
He works for it, but Lizard wins. The dude stomped Spidey every time they fought, and that was the fastest, and possibly most durable Spidey to date.

HulkIsHulk
Most durable? No. Not even close. Unless you are counting electrical resistance, and only that

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Arachnid1
He works for it, but Lizard wins. The dude stomped Spidey every time they fought, and that was the fastest, and possibly most durable Spidey to date.

thumb up

Lizard wins...

FrothByte

Except Loki never even tried to fight Hulk. It's easy to knock out your opponent when you get the drop on them.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by FrothByte
Except Loki never even tried to fight Hulk. It's easy to knock out your opponent when you get the drop on them. I don't know if it was "the drop" though. Loki was looking right at him. If he still got taken the way he did, it's on him. It's a stupid scene they put in for humor, and it undercuts the hell out of Loki's character. One of the most clever individuals in the known universe is that stupid?

ShadowFyre
Loki was never knocked unconscious. Just wheezing with the breath knocked out of him. He could ragdoll the Lizard just like Connors could him.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I don't know if it was "the drop" though. Loki was looking right at him. If he still got taken the way he did, it's on him. It's a stupid scene they put in for humor, and it undercuts the hell out of Loki's character. One of the most clever individuals in the known universe is that stupid?

He was in the middle of a sentence. Yes, it's Loki's fault for not paying attention but the fact remains that Hulk never fought a Loki that was actually trying to fight back.

h1a8
Stop focusing on details and rather what the writer is trying to portray. It's clear that the writer is trying to show Hulk>>>>>>Loki.

Silent Master

Loki didn't toy with Cap. There was no holding back any strength.

Prove it.

Surtur

What do you feel Lizard actually did to merit you saying this?

Stop focusing on details and rather what the writer is trying to portray. It's clear that the writer is trying to show Hulk>>>>>>Loki.

So don't focus on what actually happened...focus on what you *think* the writer was trying to say? Yeah no lol. But why would you think the writer was trying to portray Lizard as being nearly as powerful as Hulk? Lizard also wasn't like...vastly beyond Spider-Man when it came to physical stats so is that version of Spidey near Hulk as well?

IMO Raimi Spider-Man is even stronger, so is he near Hulk level too?

h1a8
Prove it.

Originally posted by Surtur
What do you feel Lizard actually did to merit you saying this?

So don't focus on what actually happened...focus on what you *think* the writer was trying to say? Yeah no lol. But why would you think the writer was trying to portray Lizard as being nearly as powerful as Hulk? Lizard also wasn't like...vastly beyond Spider-Man when it came to physical stats so is that version of Spidey near Hulk as well?

IMO Raimi Spider-Man is even stronger, so is he near Hulk level too?

ASM was very very strong. High in the multiton range at his strongest. He casually (without any effort) broke shit that take at least a ton to break. I didn't say Lizard was nearly as strong as Hulk. I said Hulk was at most 4 times as strong. For example, if Lizard can lift 50 tons at maximum, then Hulk can lift 200 tons at maximum. Hulk is a low class hundred being. He can actually lift about 200 tons maximum but only 75-100 tons on average. Lizard can lift about 20-30 tons on average and 50 tons maximum.

Writer's artistic license is above our opinions. He had Hulk ragdoll Loki as if Loki was an insect (far beneath him). Writer's don't calculate the physics of shit. Otherwise, we would never get any contradictions in fiction. Hulk >>>> Loki is supported in the Loki vs. Cap fight. Loki hit Cap and it didn't knock Cap out. Loki is not doing much to Lizard at all. And if he does anything, then Lizards heals up and Loki obtains no progress. No progress = no win.

Sable
Lizard as strong as Hulklaughing out loud

h1a8
Lizard as strong as Hulklaughing out loud I guess you too have a reading comprehension problem too. No one here said that. I said that Hulk is at most 4 times as strong as lizard.

Sable
You said it you fool

h1a8
You said it you fool
But I later clarified that it meant that Hulk is at most 4 times stronger. Did you read the following post?

How does "not far off" have the same meaning as "equal" ?
You are the fool for thinking they mean the same thing. Especially, AFTER I clarified with the 2-4 times stronger post.

You just love to troll.

Silent Master
ASM was very very strong. High in the multiton range at his strongest. He casually (without any effort) broke shit that take at least a ton to break. I didn't say Lizard was nearly as strong as Hulk. I said Hulk was at most 4 times as strong. For example, if Lizard can lift 50 tons at maximum, then Hulk can lift 200 tons at maximum. Hulk is a low class hundred being. He can actually lift about 200 tons maximum but only 75-100 tons on average. Lizard can lift about 20-30 tons on average and 50 tons maximum.

Writer's artistic license is above our opinions. He had Hulk ragdoll Loki as if Loki was an insect (far beneath him). Writer's don't calculate the physics of shit. Otherwise, we would never get any contradictions in fiction. Hulk >>>> Loki is supported in the Loki vs. Cap fight. Loki hit Cap and it didn't knock Cap out. Loki is not doing much to Lizard at all. And if he does anything, then Lizards heals up and Loki obtains no progress. No progress = no win.

Are you going to prove your claim?

Silent Master

No, the writer was clearly thinking comedy, not battleboard feats.

Sable
But I later clarified that it meant that Hulk is at most 4 times stronger. Did you read the following post?

How does "not far off" have the same meaning as "equal" ?
You are the fool for thinking they mean the same thing. Especially, AFTER I clarified with the 2-4 times stronger post.

You just love to troll.

You troll all the time

Nevan
Hulk is a low class hundred being. He can actually lift about 200 tons maximum but only 75-100 tons on average. Citation needed.
Lizard can lift about 20-30 tons on average and 50 tons maximum.Citation needed

I didn't say Lizard was nearly as strong as Hulk. I said Hulk was at most 4 times as strong.Citation needed

h1a8
Originally posted by Nevan
Citation needed.
Citation needed

Citation needed

The proof is the damage each cause, how far away they hit beings, etc.
Hulk is no more than a 200 tonner. If anyone disagrees then just find a feat where it contradicts that.

Note: Hulk having no more than 200 tons of strength does not mean he has 200 tons of strength. He most likely has much lower strength. 200 tons is a lower upper bound.

No, the writer was clearly thinking comedy, not battleboard feats. Comedy is irrelevant to him wanting to show Hulk>>>>>Loki.

Silent Master
Comedy is irrelevant to him wanting to show Hulk>>>>>Loki.

Prove that his intent for that scene was Hulk>>>>>Loki, BTW your 3rd grade level speculation doesn't count as proof.

Nevan
The proof is the damage each cause, how far away they hit beings, etc.Then post the scenes and your analysis of them, take into account that if you make an unfounded assumption, your calc is invalid.

The proof is the damage each cause, how far away they hit beings, etc.
Hulk is no more than a 200 tonner. If anyone disagrees then just find a feat where it contradicts that.

Note: Hulk having no more than 200 tons of strength does not mean he has 200 tons of strength. He most likely has much lower strength. 200 tons is a lower upper bound.No, this is your claim, either back it up or retract it.
Hulk is a low class hundred being. He can actually lift about 200 tons maximum but only 75-100 tons on average.

Surtur

Lol, where are you getting these figures? Hulk one shotted something that had to weigh thousands of tons. I know that is not lifting, but where are you getting this 200 ton lifting figure from? Other than Thor's hammer I don't even know of anything Hulk failed to lift.

Not in a debate based on feats.

Oranges eat eels, so that is why bananas taste like rainbows. That sentence makes about as much sense as what you just typed.

Why do you keep bringing up the fight with Cap and Loki when Loki wanted to be captured? His goal was not to kill or KO Cap. Are you going to ignore that?

FrothByte

Writer clearly intended to show that Hulk can easily ragdoll Loki if he's not paying attention. If you want to add any additional theories then you'll have to provide proof.

Surtur
Originally posted by FrothByte
Writer clearly intended to show that Hulk can easily ragdoll Loki if he's not paying attention. If you want to add any additional theories then you'll have to provide proof.

What do you think would have happened if he was paying attention tho?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Surtur
What do you think would have happened if he was paying attention tho?

Spammed Hulk with illusions, shot Hulk with his staff and daggers, dodged a few hits from Hulk and landed a few... he probably would have still lost but at least he would have made a fight out of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.