How many out of ten against batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
All normal equipment

Captain America
Deathstroke
Winter Soldier
Deadpool
Nightwing
Karati Kid
Black Panther
Catwoman
Deadshot
Bullseye

Who am i missing?

Flyattractor
Batman can def do Catwoman 10 times in a night...

tkitna
To many gadgets for Batman. Deadpool is probably the only one that takes a majority. Now if it was just H2H, Bruce is in trouble.

Flyattractor
Not if he has 10 rounds in his BatZooka!

Supermutant
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Who am i missing?

What do you mean, other top mmaers? But then why would Catwoman be on your list?

Originally posted by tkitna
Deadpool is probably the only one that takes a majority.

Cap, Deathstroke, Black Panther, Karate Kid all have a better shot than Deadpool.

Damborgson
I think he mentions deadpool because of how hard it will be harm him.

Shabazz916
All normal equipment

Captain America
Deathstroke
Winter Soldier
Deadpool
Nightwing
Karati Kid
Black Panther
Catwoman
Deadshot
Bullseye

Who am i missing?

Without any PSI on the ppl batman fighting he loses to everyone accept

Winter Soldier
Nightwing
Karati Kid
Catwoman

meep-meep
All normal equipment

Captain America
Deathstroke
Winter Soldier
Deadpool
Nightwing
Karati Kid
Black Panther
Catwoman
Deadshot
Bullseye

Who am i missing?

He beats everyone here, if he has some prep. With equal prep Deathstroke and Panther give him a battle. Random encounter he beats Winter soldier, Nightwing , Catwomeowman, Dead shot and maybe bullseye.

tkitna
Originally posted by Supermutant

Cap, Deathstroke, Black Panther, Karate Kid all have a better shot than Deadpool.

With Bruce having his utility belt? No.

Deadpool has his healing factor that would make it tough on Bruce. Thats why he was mentioned.

DarkSaint85
He can just immobilise him in foam

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

You keep fantasizing about this... kinky wink

tkitna
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Well there you go. Who knows what the batsturds got in there. The belts to much.

Supermutant
Originally posted by tkitna
With Bruce having his utility belt? No.

Deadpool has his healing factor that would make it tough on Bruce. Thats why he was mentioned.

Yes. Do you really think in Batman's history that he has never faced someone with a healing factor? In addition to DarkSaint's foam, Batman has repeatedly used freeze pellets to stop Talons who all have healing factors. Plus gas, stun grenades, bat grapple where he could tie Deadpool up like Daredevil did, or ko him like Taskmaster has done before.

Just because someone has a healing factor doesn't mean they have to be killed in order to get a forum victory. Especially with Batman's normal equipment.

DarkSaint85
Yeah...Batman's entire MO is based around NOT killing, lol.

tkitna
Originally posted by Supermutant
Yes. Do you really think in Batman's history that he has never faced someone with a healing factor? In addition to DarkSaint's foam, Batman has repeatedly used freeze pellets to stop Talons who all have healing factors. Plus gas, stun grenades, bat grapple where he could tie Deadpool up like Daredevil did, or ko him like Taskmaster has done before.

Just because someone has a healing factor doesn't mean they have to be killed in order to get a forum victory. Especially with Batman's normal equipment.

Whoa. I'm not arguing that Deadpool wins here. At first I said he could maybe take a majority but then the foam and whatever was brought up and i'm on board with that. I mentioned Deadpool as fairing better than the others due to his healing factor, but thats all. They all lose due to the belt.

shadowknight
The problem is when discussing Batman is skill & equipment is secondary to Batman smarts. Outside of Cap, DT & BP none are even close to him in using tactics & strategy to influence an outcome of a fight. To tell the truth only Cap is his equal in those department and only BP is his equal in gadgets.

Having said that here's my take

Batman vs Cap- 5.5/10 either way depending on tactics and gadgets use this to me is the closess and arguably the toughest fight to judge fairly.

Batman vs DT- Batman 7/10 while DT has the physical edge over Batman, Batman has a big skill edge which will carry him through the win even-though Batman will feel the effects of the fight for days afterward

Batman vs WS-Batman 10/10 there's nothing WS bring to the table Batman hasn't faced before and defeated

Batman vs DP-Batman 9/10 there's nothing DP bring to the table Batman hasn't faced before and defeated. DP is basically a dumber but a better regenerative version of DT.

Batman vs NW-Batman 8/10 Batman knows everything NW can bring to the table since he taught him everything he knows. The only question is how fast he can beat NW not if he can.

Batman vs KK-Batman 6/10 where it just a dojo fight KK would win a majority. But when you bring everything Batman has to the table the only reason it's not a curbstomp is KK massive skill edge.

Batman vs BP-Batman 6/10 is a repeat of the BM vs DT fight nevertheless Batman is a better fighter and a better tactician which overcomes BP physical edge.

Batman vs CW-Batman 9/10 while CW is extremely skilled at HTH Batman is simply at another lvl. Plus CW knows this she would be trying to run away not fight which leads to her losses.

Batman vs DS-Batman 10/10 Batman knows everything DS can bring to the table since they fought each other so many times. Simply put while DS is a competent fighter his Strength is his long range fight ability not his HTH prowess.

Batman vs Bulleye-Batman 10/10 basically Batman vs DS part II the only difference being Bulleye not just relying on guns for his effectiveness.

Philosophía
Captain America - Batman 8/10
Deathstroke - 5/5
Winter Soldier - Batman 9/10
Deadpool - Batman 7/10
Nightwing - Batman 9/10
Karati Kid - KK 7/10
Black Panther - Batman 7/10
Catwoman - Batman 10/10
Deadshot - Batman 10/10
Bullseye - Batman 8/10

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Board Walker
Current Batman clears the gauntlet with ease, he is in the herald tier.

This is a terrible mismatch in Batman's favor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.