This Week in Stupid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
ssywKrybUVo

Emperordmb
Love this series.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Love this series.

Indeed thumb up

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sable
ssywKrybUVo

Oh, that's gold. I had no idea DHS classified antifa as violent domestic terrorists. How does that fit the SJW Narrative for people like PVS who've been raving about the alt-right terrorist scumbag that killed that gal with his car? "He's a terrorist, dammit! A TERRORIST!" Okay, but like...this whole group of other people are being called terrorists.

So what I was saying about them organizing with clear intentions to be violent, on social media, and show up with mace, clubs, bats, and shields as "counter protesters" was deemed as domestic violent terrorism by the DHS and has been since 2016?

That's just rich...just dandy. Damn, it feels good to be validated. But you know what? Me being right about this is stupid...doesn't change the fact that we have so many crazy SJWs out there that they are becoming violent terrorists.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh, that's gold. I had no idea DHS classified antifa as violent domestic terrorists. How does that fit the SJW Narrative for people like PVS who've been raving about the alt-right terrorist scumbag that killed that gal with his car? "He's a terrorist, dammit! A TERRORIST!" Okay, but like...this whole group of other people are being called terrorists.

So what I was saying about them organizing with clear intentions to be violent, on social media, and show up with mace, clubs, bats, and shields as "counter protesters" was deemed as domestic violent terrorism by the DHS and has been since 2016?

That's just rich...just dandy. Damn, it feels good to be validated. But you know what? Me being right about this is stupid...doesn't change the fact that we have so many crazy SJWs out there that they are becoming violent terrorists.

Lol yeah, I posted about it in the Antifa thread, IMO this story is why some on the left suddenly began to speak out against Antifa. I think they knew this story was coming out.

The other stuff is funny too. A black trans person is blatantly racist, but some defend it cuz reasons.

Then a feminist shows blatant misandry and other teenage girls actually walk out on her for it and she throws a fit. That is gold, and kudos to those girls. They say it is a private school and not a public one. That doesn't surprise me, I think in a public school the girls wouldn't have walked out. Just goes to show school choice should be seen as a good thing.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
Then a feminist shows blatant misandry and other teenage girls actually walk out on her for it and she throws a fit. That is gold, and kudos to those girls. They say it is a private school and not a public one. That doesn't surprise me, I think in a public school the girls wouldn't have walked out. Just goes to show school choice should be seen as a good thing.

Nah, give our youth more credit. They are smarter than their predecessors.

But good on them for standing up to sexism and bigotry. If some dude was being sexist like that, and none of the young men stood up and walked out, I'd be ashamed of what our young men have become. Let's hope that if something happens to our young women, our young men will stand up, as well.

Surtur
True, hopefully it is spreading. The pendulum definitely seems to be swinging the other way against stuff like this now. At first people thought it was harmless. Now they see it isn't.

dadudemon
True, hopefully it is spreading. The pendulum definitely seems to be swinging the other way against stuff like this now. At first people thought it was harmless. Now they see it isn't.

Which is good, in my opinion. I'll state something about my religion which is relevant. One of the reasons Mormons still seem to be successful is we keep changing our policies to adapt.

Less sexism, less racism, etc. Sure, they are slow to change but they still do it. They run a "jury" type system to "vote" changes into the policies. Many talk about the day when gays will get married in our churches: it's possible in the future, but not right now.

If some subcultures/institutions do not change to match the growth of civility, they are doomed to fall. It's good that we are being less shitty as humans.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Which is good, in my opinion. I'll state something about my religion which is relevant. One of the reasons Mormons still seem to be successful is we keep changing our policies to adapt.

Less sexism, less racism, etc. Sure, they are slow to change but they still do it. They run a "jury" type system to "vote" changes into the policies. Many talk about the day when gays will get married in our churches: it's possible in the future, but not right now.

If some subcultures/institutions do not change to match the growth of civility, they are doomed to fall. It's good that we are being less shitty as humans.

Indeed, and this is why despite all the trolls you can find online...the internet does far more good than bad. People can be easily exposed to differing viewpoints. You didn't have that before, you just had what your teachers told you and what you saw on tv.

This is why, IMO, exposing every little bit helps. Every silly asinine thing the people who will one day run this country do is fair game. Did you hear about the college kids who were literally brought to tears because they saw a banana peel in a tree? I am not exaggerating, they said they were in tears and even cancelled some kind of event they were having to promote leadership because of the trauma.

ArtificialGlory
Linda Sarsour once again proves herself to be an awful person? I'm in absolute shock.

Dramatic Gecko
This is all just confirmation that everyone who conforms to the left and right political mind frame are setting us all up for one hell of a shit show.

He makes some great points. Of course he falls into the pit that all these left and right wing commentators fall into. Surging to attack the obvious toxic behaviour of their 'opponents' while ignoring literally everything else.

Surtur
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
This is all just confirmation that everyone who conforms to the left and right political mind frame are setting us all up for one hell of a shit show.

He makes some great points. Of course he falls into the pit that all these left and right wing commentators fall into. Surging to attack the obvious toxic behaviour of their 'opponents' while ignoring literally everything else.

Due to the current state of the media I have no problem with people focusing just on the shit the left does. Because I know the media is going to nitpick over everything conservatives do, since our media is 95% left leaning.

Unless by "ignoring everything else" you mean ignoring more important things going on in the world. To which I would argue I doubt people go to Sargon to find out the latest about North Korea or the economy.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

I mean, he's not right-wing, he attacks the right as well, and he does make more serious videos, but this specific series is just focused on this type of shit.

Sable
He doesn't know Sargan is a Democrat.

Flyattractor
This guy always has plenty of LEFTIST STUPID News every week...and boy this week he has a Big Pile of LEFTIST STUPID!!!!!

B45EKhE0gRw

Sable
V9NKeWQeW14

Surtur
V9NKeWQeW14

Those two guys are fugly, the women on the far left is bangable when drunk.

Adam_PoE
https://i.imgur.com/LMzzBJm.png

Surtur
^^^triggered as hell.

If in the past you'd ever whined about off topic posts I'd bring that up, but you never have so I won't. Boy you'd have no leg to stand on though if that were the case. Small miracles.

Adam_PoE
^^^triggered as hell.

If in the past you'd ever whined about off topic posts I'd bring that up, but you never have so I won't. Boy you'd have no leg to stand on though if that were the case. Small miracles.

How close are you to reaching your daily average of 80 posts today? Do you have enough left to defend your boyfriend some more?

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
How close are you to reaching your daily average of 80 posts today? Do you have enough left to defend your boyfriend some more?

So were you so out of things to say you just regurgitated some shit others say?

Have you ever whined about off topic posts, Adam? Yay or nay. Feel free to continue to bring up post counts if you lack anything better to say.

Adam_PoE
So were you so out of things to say you just regurgitated some shit others say?

Have you ever whined about off topic posts, Adam? Yay or nay. Feel free to continue to bring up post counts if you lack anything better to say.

I will take that as a "Yes."

Sable
Stop the hammering!!!

Adam_PoE
Stop the hammering!!!

**** it, we'll do it live! laughing

Surtur
I will take that as a "Yes."

Have you ever whined over an off topic post?

Sable
**** it, we'll do it live! laughing

I call the CEO, STOP THE HAMMERING for ****S SAKE!

8_OB7Z8WV4s

Surtur
He's like a psychopath though. Like if I'm rich, or at least very very well off, thanks to a job I'm doing...I'm not flipping out. I'd be all "hey this makes the network look bad, I will still be cashing my checks".

Sable
Notice how Adam has to use Bill Oriellys freak out from over 30 years ago? Of coarse it didn't include him berating his staff and demeaning them. But according to adam, its the same.

Surtur
Notice how Adam has to use Bill Oriellys freak out from over 30 years ago? Of coarse it didn't include him berating his staff and demeaning them. But according to adam, its the same.

But no, that would be a deflection. His pals would crucify him.

Adam_PoE

It is the same. Two news anchors lost their tempers, because things were not going correctly on set. They both had an unflattering moment, and it is funny to people who did not experience it first hand. Not sure why it is such a big deal.

Flyattractor

So its Stupid to help support the KMC board this board?

Makes sense to me.

eek!

Surtur
It is the same. Two news anchors lost their tempers, because things were not going correctly on set. They both had an unflattering moment, and it is funny to people who did not experience it first hand. Not sure why it is such a big deal.

You acknowledge you deflected, right? Or will you entertain us all and try to say no?

Steve Zodiac
https://i.imgur.com/LMzzBJm.png Haha Brilliantly funny post. Well done Adam!

Flyattractor
Fun Stories in LEFTIST STUPIDITY!!!!!!

9mGRU4XNhFM

My fave is a toss between Boy's being better at physics cause they got penises, and Democrat suggesting that schools start telling kids prostitution is a good career choice...

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Fun Stories in LEFTIST STUPIDITY!!!!!!

9mGRU4XNhFM

My fave is a toss between Boy's being better at physics cause they got penises, and Democrat suggesting that schools start telling kids prostitution is a good career choice... Your sig seems butthurt.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
My Face is butthurt.

Awwww poor widdle Stevei....

Happy Dance

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Haha Brilliantly funny post. Well done Adam!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/495dfac744cd91f9c0fc8136fa59fe31/tumblr_og6u6haGES1ry7pevo2_400.gif

Flyattractor
Guess we know what type of syrup Adam likes on his Ego Waffles.

Sable
http://68.media.tumblr.com/495dfac744cd91f9c0fc8136fa59fe31/tumblr_og6u6haGES1ry7pevo2_400.gif

Not all of those threads were created in one week, liar.

Surtur
Not all of those threads were created in one week, liar.

I love how the only thing they can really do now is talk about post counts and how many threads are made. It shows they have nothing left to say whenever they do it.

Flyattractor
I don't know if this counts as "Stupid" but lets put it here anyway....

Originally posted by Badabing
B

Edit: Surtur has become another raptor victim. sneer

Adam_PoE
I love how the only thing they can really do now is talk about post counts and how many threads are made. It shows they have nothing left to say whenever they do it.

When posts are vacuous and devoid of content, there is nothing to remark upon except their sheer numbers.

It demonstrates that certain members have an inordinate amount of time on their hands, and that despite their prolific post count, do not actually have much to say in the way of substance.

Steve Zodiac
When posts are vacuous and devoid of content, there is nothing to remark upon except their sheer numbers.

It demonstrates that certain members have an inordinate amount of time on their hands, and that despite their prolific post count, do not actually have much to say in the way of substance. Perfectly put, the only thing which would make it more perfect is if Surtur actually read it and understood what you were saying and took a few days off the internet and went outside.

Flyattractor
So You two feel it is WRONG to spend time at KMC and to make use of it foundation for making with the communication with other people?

Oh wait I forgot....It IS WRONG when those "People" have the WRONG Opinions?!

AmmIright?

Surtur

It demonstrates that certain members have an inordinate amount of time on their hands, and that despite their prolific post count, do not actually have much to say in the way of substance.

Lol, this was a nice attempt, but failed. You demonstrate an obsession with the lives of certain members.

You can attempt to justify it all you want, but you'll fail. Oh, you'll get some thumbs up for the usual suspects though.

Surtur
So You two feel it is WRONG to spend time at KMC and to make use of it foundation for making with the communication with other people?

Oh wait I forgot....It IS WRONG when those "People" have the WRONG Opinions?!

AmmIright?

Lol, just let them be. They continually, every single day, post about my life. Think about that for a second lol. Their insults are that I spend too much time online, and they need to take the time pretty much every day or every other day, to try to make these posts about it. Sometimes taking screenshots of my posts, etc. lol. They will defend it as not taking up much time, but the fact the need to do this on a regular basis is sad. Some of them usually end up responding to posts I make within minutes, as if they are omnipresent here, always keeping tabs on me.

The funniest part is most of what they say is false anyways. But I will let them be. I know that when these people log off they don't really log off, they carry this board with them wherever they go. If you point this out they will scream "projecting".

Flyattractor
Careful with those Unreasoning Rants there Surt.

Adam_PoE

Silent Master
I don't know how many times anybody on the board posts, nor do I care enough to find out.

Flyattractor

So Serous Question to you Adam...How much do you THINK people should be allowed to spend at any given Website?

Should that be determined by the person's view points and beliefs?

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
I don't know how many times anybody on the board posts, nor do I care enough to find out.

It's because you aren't pathetic.

Surtur
So Serous Question to you Adam...How much do you THINK people should be allowed to spend at any given Website?

Should that be determined by the person's view points and beliefs?

I guarantee if you watched the post counts of his pals(especially Bash) you'd find similar posting numbers, but remember rules for thee, but not for me.

Adam_PoE
It's because you aren't pathetic.

Yes, because it is not the person who averages 80 posts a day who is pathetic, but the person who notices.

Sable
Originally posted by Adam_Poop's
Yes, because it is not the person who averages 80 posts a day who is pathetic, but the person who notices.

Only women count.

Robtard

According to the KMC tracking engine his average post count per pat (aka APCpD) is up to 106. But who's counting? (KMC is)

Mine is down to 27 APCpD, it was slightly higher but it dropped to not posting much Sat-Tues.

Sable
GQIpM39kUyU

Are Man Caves Sexist?
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/man-caves-sexist-misogynistic-women-gender-shed-a7948716.html

Pinnacle of Stupidity^^

Flyattractor
I guarantee if you watched the post counts of his pals(especially Bash) you'd find similar posting numbers, but remember rules for thee, but not for me.

Are you trying to IMPLY that there may be a DOUBLE STANDARD at KMC!??

Shirley you Joust!?

Surtur

The person who constantly harps on it, takes screenshots of the topics people have made, etc. yeah...pathetic as hell lol.

Here is the thing Adam: this isn't up for debate. You can continue to justify the sadness however you want. Robtard will have your back bro.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
According to the KMC tracking engine his average post count per pat (aka APCpD) is up to 106. But who's counting? (KMC is)

Mine is down to 27 APCpD, it was slightly higher but it dropped to not posting much Sat-Tues.

Indeed? Post the number for your pal Bash.

Flyattractor
OMG! Did you know that there are STRAIGHT PEOPLE on TV NOW!?

97sCPPAnGLo

Surtur
You know it's probably going to get to the point where it's bigoted if you don't want to f*ck a member of the same gender.

Flyattractor
Heterosexuals are already being Villainized by the Left. So yes.
This will happen.

I mean just look at half of Bashy and Robbie's comments.

Adam_PoE
The person who constantly harps on it, takes screenshots of the topics people have made, etc. yeah...pathetic as hell lol.

Here is the thing Adam: this isn't up for debate. You can continue to justify the sadness however you want. Robtard will have your back bro.

It's not me, it's everyone else!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d4/c9/83/d4c983eaf1aab14a681bccc255a0bd29.gif

Surtur
Top notch posting Adam, sure to get yourself a bingo from Rob or the others.

cdtm
https://www.alternet.org/media/democrats-unsolvable-media-problem

laughing

I like how this liberal is proving a point that Liberal media doesn't tell Liberal voters that Conservative media is biased, by telling Liberals that Conservative media is totally biased.

Flyattractor
And now some more Looney lefty Leanings...
Robo Vag Bad.
Robo Penis GOOD!!!!!!

jn007jVct0o

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
https://www.alternet.org/media/democrats-unsolvable-media-problem

laughing

I like how this liberal is proving a point that Liberal media doesn't tell Liberal voters that Conservative media is biased, by telling Liberals that Conservative media is totally biased.

LOL! Pure gold.

And now some more Looney lefty Leanings...
Robo Vag Bad.
Robo Penis GOOD!!!!!!

jn007jVct0o

You know the fat feminist SJWS are super worried about these sex bots getting more and more realistic.

Flyattractor
Probably more worried that if Men start F-ing only robots then WE WON'T NEED THE CHICKS NO MORE! Imagine it. The FemBot will do what EVER WE WANT THEM TO DO and we won't have to put up with any of their BULLSHIT!

Bring On the BimboBOTS!

Robtard
Indeed? Post the number for your pal Bash.

32 APCpD

YW

Flyattractor
32 APCpD

YW

Best Robbie Post Ever!

Bashar Teg
32 APCpD

YW

and most of that is otf shitposting of memes, gifs, stupid puns, and other general non-rage nonsense. surt's is 99% concentrated gdf butthurt.

Flyattractor
You would know.

Flyattractor
Ahh The Smell of Leftist Hypocrisy!!!!!!!!

G0CdVQZ5thA

Flyattractor
This is the FACE of The True Left.

YPbJeoh4l5I&t=209s

Flyattractor
Little Jimmy CWIES ON TV....Much like the people who watch him...

8D0HSJDkFGI

Sable
Kimmel is pure liberal propaganda paid for by corporate monsters that exploit immigrants and the people Jimmy says he "stands" for.

Flyattractor
I hope Kimmy told all of his Bodyguards to get rid of their EVIL GUNS before they killed hundreds of people.

Surtur
This from a week ago is hilarious though.

q3fhrQ1lctQ

The woman goes on this long rant and then reveals she is a communist lol. Then some guy at the end makes the claim that 10 million children die each year of starvation and other preventable disease. Someone keeps asking him where that happens, and then he finally responds "where is it happening?" and then there is a pause and the communist chick just starts chanting "No Trump no KKK no fascist usa!" and I shit you not...the guy just goes along and begins chanting with her, not even answering the question. Then they just keep chanting and other people join in.

Lmao. This is like some sort of unintentional comedy tour leftists are putting on throughout this country.

Flyattractor
Nmd1_g28sIE

Raisen
?

Flyattractor
Graphs are cool.

Surtur
9xEu1PFAnTQ

Lol so one of the stories is how a college has made it so students can get suspended or expelled over disruptive protesting.

University of Wisconsin approves protest punishment policy

I agree with Sargon, they brought this on themselves and it is funny that now they suddenly care about free speech lol.

Oh and yeah, there is a story about colleges tricking students into social justice courses. What is the world coming to?

Flyattractor
Meeechelle is RACIST!? Whodafunk!?

wjDnf3q88bU

Surtur

wjDnf3q88bU

What a kunt, "all men, all white". Well at least we know why she loves this book so much:

https://i.imgur.com/CX8H2k8.jpg

Stigma
Great series by Sargon. I always enjoy it.

Recent news:

BAPJwSzjBWw

Emperordmb
Yeah that was ****ing hilarious.

Stigma
New part of the series. Enjoy.

woJJNz1ZAV0

kevdude

wjDnf3q88bU

Remember when she said that Barack being elected president was the first time ever proud of her country? Then changed her mind and said she's always loved her country. Lol. And first time a First Lady ever lost hope for her country.. Barack and Michelle go together perfect, both don't really understand America or care for it! Smh

Glad to see you like Mark Levin too. thumb up

Surtur
Here is another good video Sargon recently did. It's about the racist "Can My Children Be Friends With White People?" op ed in the NYT.

iBXz4lgyO4A

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.