Revan Reborn vs Arcann

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockydonovang
Clash of the Sub-Vaylin fck and the pre-prime version of a Sub-Vaylin fck

Who wins?

DarthAnt66
Revan, lmfao.

ThirdReich
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan, lmfao.

Azronger
Revan stomps

Rockydonovang
Skillz has promised me he will wreck all of you. be warned

Haschwalth
Revan, lmfao.

MythLord
Revan, lmfao.

deathslash
Arcann better start blowing that whistle, or his crap is gonna get seriously pushed in.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by deathslash
Arcann better start blowing that whistle, or his crap is gonna get seriously pushed in.
For his daddy Valkorian to save him.

NewGuy01
b-b-but nEW SIDE 0f TEH FoRCE tho!

Haschwalth
Originally posted by NewGuy01
b-b-but nEW SIDE 0f TEH FoRCE tho!

The WILL of the Force.

Rockydonovang
What if Arcann affects the force's tapestry?

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
What if Arcann affects the force's tapestry?
That still wouldn't help, Revan has better feats in general.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Skillz has promised me he will wreck all of you. be warned

Nah.

Revan's feat on the Star Forge and subsequent growth in the Novel lead me to believe that he's above Arcann. That said, I'd argue Arcann is the better swordsman, and his defensive capabilities with the force will make it tough for Revan to put him down. Being able to defend against Spirit!Valkorion's lightning burst for a protracted period of time without a lightsaber leads me to think this will be a close fight as far as Revan overwhelming him with force powers is concerned.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah.

Revan's feat on the Star Forge and subsequent growth in the Novel lead me to believe that he's above Arcann. That said, I'd argue Arcann is the better swordsman, and his defensive capabilities with the force will make it tough for Revan to put him down. Being able to defend against Spirit!Valkorion's lightning burst for a protracted period of time without a lightsaber leads me to think this will be a close fight as far as Revan overwhelming him with force powers is concerned.

The problem with that is we do not know, how weakend Valkorian is in his state, the best we can do is scale, Spirit Valkorians power is through eventually pushing back an Arcann who could dominate, mid KOTFE HoTlander with the force. The same Outlander that doesn't have any noticeable(decent) growth from the events of SOR.

The same outlander that was ragdolled, while allied with all the galaxies greatest heroes by Revan at the time, not to mention being supported by light Revan in the Forgotten terrace/TOS. That light Revan was capable of remaining in spirit form, on Yavin a DS nexus far worse than Oricon, and still managed to support the team, lift Massive archways. And would of been dominated(stasis'd/drained) again by a weaker Revan after tanking/absorbing energies from ToS, enough to kill the strike team, along with Marr/Satele/lana, if not for Light Revans interference.

Revan's feats exceeds, that of Spirit Valkorian let alone, Arcann or Vaylin.
Revan's impact on the force, far exceeds that of Arcanns.
Revan's numerous accolades, far exceed that of Arcanns.
Revan's scaling to feats, is better and more numerous than Arcanns.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This isn't SOR Revan, the guy who's power was intensified via sheer willpower and had 300 years to learn from Vitiate's mind. It's Novel Revan.

But kek @game mechanics being used as definitive evidence. The ridiculous shit you could get from that is hilarious.

Haschwalth
This isn't SOR Revan, the guy who's power was intensified via sheer willpower and had 300 years to learn from Vitiate's mind. It's Novel Revan.

Novel Revan/SOR Revan, they are around the same level.
I don't think Dark Revan more than closed the gap of his light side.

Light Revan states, that they aren't stronger apart.
And Novel Revan already would hold more knowledge than Arcann.
Knowledge only increases ones skill set, not power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes, they aren't stronger apart in SOR. That has nothing to do with Novel Revan.

Haschwalth
But kek @game mechanics being used as definitive evidence. The ridiculous shit you could get from that is hilarious.

As long as it's story mode, and set in concrete, which is all i've said is fine, it's how it was intended, only like HM added affects/stuff that contradicts. shouldn't be used.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You do know that there are ludicrous scripted story mode game mechanics in just about all flashpoints and operations, right?

Haschwalth
You do know that there are ludicrous scripted story mode game mechanics in both flashpoints and operations, right?

Not even as close, to ludicrous, as Nihilus razing a planet with a thought, Tulak moving space ships with TK etc.

Played pretty much all the Operations. Apart from taking the whole damage while falling, it's fine lel.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That has nothing to do with what I said.

We have Malgus choking out 3 of the protags and TP'ing the fourth multiple times (and still losing the fight,) some random Dark Council Member/Jedi Knight straight up ragdolling the 4 protags multiple times (and still losing,) Soa consuming the protags into mind traps that he can conjure at a whim (and still losing,) a monolith literally becoming impervious to lightsaber strikes and force attacks indefinitely, etc. All scripted mechanics.

Not exactly a definitive way to gauge power levels. thumb up

Haschwalth
That has nothing to do with what I said.

We have Malgus choking out 3 of the protags and TP'ing the fourth multiple times (and still losing the fight,) some random Dark Council Member/Jedi Knight straight up ragdolling the 4 protags multiple times (and still losing,) Soa consuming the protags into mind traps that he can conjure at a whim (and still losing,) a monolith literally becoming impervious to lightsaber strikes and force attacks indefinitely, etc.

Not exactly a definitive way to gauge power levels. thumb up

So like, I said before. Stuff that doesn't contradict/not make sense, you also have to take exhaustion into account.
Also PIS/CIS is a thing "cough" Grievous "cough".

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sounds like you're arbitrarily making up what gets to count and what doesn't.

Haschwalth
Sounds like you're arbitrarily making up what gets to count and what doesn't.
Nah, anything that can be argued. to or not to, depending on the context.

NewGuy01

Finally. ermm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Indeed.

DarthAnt66
@Skillz, Sasukedc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo&t=0m23s

thesithmaster
Revan, lmfao.

NewGuy01
@Skillz, Sasukedc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo&t=0m23s

smile

darthbane77
Revan bitchsmacks Arcann and then spanks Vaylin.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not really in agreement with that second part, tbh.

TenebrousWay
A case can be made Vaylin is superior to Revan, tbh. Unless someone can convince me Revan can one shot Arcann.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Unless someone can convince me Revan can one shot Arcann.

http://i.imgur.com/ojhBhCd.png

smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
kys

DarthAnt66
Not my fault that SoR Revan >> KotOR Revan >> SF Darth Malak >>>> Exar Kun >> Arcann.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Good for Valk, in the end. smile

Ursumeles
Not my fault that SoR Revan >> KotOR Revan >> SF Darth Malak >>>> Exar Kun >> Arcann. Yeah, it's Beni's smile

DarthAnt66
Oh, wait, I forgot Sidious and DE Luke in that chain. :>

SoR Revan >> KotOR Revan >> SF Darth Malak >>>> Exar Kun >> DE Luke > DE Sidious >> ROTJ Sidious >> ROTS Sidious > Yoda >> Darth Plagueis >>>> Arcann.

TenebrousWay
Where the last part of the inequality comes from? lel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.