DHS Classifies and Labels Antifa a Terrorist Organization

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Antifa now a Terrorist organization

Surtur
And just in case anyone cares...using the media rating site other members on this board love to use, the site reporting this has a left-center bias, but the most important part is the factual reporting rating, which is "high".

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politico/

So yeah, the whole "Friendly neighborhood terrorist" thing Antifa was trying to pull is over thumb up

EDIT: Oh and when people like Trevor Noah refer to you as the "Vegan Isis" you know you have failed.

Bashar Teg
i love how they just gloss over a terrorist attack against innocent civilians as some casualty of "both-sides" antifa/nazi conflict.

what sucker of satan's red cock wrote this article?

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i love how they just gloss over a terrorist attack against innocent civilians as some casualty of "both-sides" antifa/nazi conflict.

This is the perfect response, you have a knack for posting things that just are pure gold in terms of showing exactly what the left is.

Out of all the information in the article all you got is "they glossed over a terrorist attack" which they didn't. Since this was about the danger Antifa poses lol. The point was to say they have been a threat long before that incident, and you know that lol. You just pretend like you don't.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

To summarize your post:

https://i.imgur.com/g7aEO1A.jpg

And to make it more clear, you're grasping dem straws, my boy.

And to directly respond to your comment, I like how you're glossing over how the antifa group organized and in very explicit terms, showed up to commit acts of violence. You're quite a biased, poisonous element.

What's the matter, be honest? Do you want to join antifa's violent demonstrations but are too scared to be punched in the face? That's understandable. It's much easier to be a keyboard warrior, calling people names on the internet, than to actually go out and physically face someone. smile

Afro Cheese
What's hilarious is the article basically blames Trump and his rhetoric for all of this happening, yet somehow it's also penned by a Nazi apologist looking to spread the blame for that one particular incident in VA.

Sable
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
What's hilarious is the article basically blames Trump and his rhetoric for all of this happening, yet somehow it's also penned by a Nazi apologist looking to spread the blame for that one particular incident in VA.

Game. Set. Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.