What did Sheev do in his free time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
When he was younger he raced speeder bikes, middle age he watched operas and appreciated art, so what did he do when he was emperor? I heard he liked to watch jedi kill each other in front of him. Anything else?

relentless1
he found dark side holocrons and nexuses and increased his dark side powers; with no Jedi to stand in the way of his learning and searching anywhere in the galaxy he was able to increase his dark side power substantially

thesithmaster
He just gazed at the sky in his private hideout on Byss- while, of course, draining those poor people.

The Merchant
Do stuff with Vader.

Kurk
Originally posted by The Merchant
Do stuff with Vader. like boardgames?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Kurk
like boardgames?
Checkers I'd guess

Darth Abonis
An almost identical thread was posted on jedicouncilforums.net a few years back. Based on what we know of him, Palpatine probably attended operas, read books and holocrons on the dark side, possibly lightsaber sparred with droids, and played tons of dejarik.

Prof. T.C McAbe
He masturbated while watching the worlds burn.

Kurk
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
He masturbated while watching the worlds burn. Well he can't do that forever...but then again the dark-side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some considered to be unnatural.

Unbowed
Sucked dick.

UCanShootMyNova
He probably did vs debate.

Rebel95
Who cares?

Trocity
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
He probably did vs debate.

Lmao yeah, he browsed KMC for a good guffaw.

UCanShootMyNova
Trocity. What did you think of DT.

Big Gerald
Originally posted by Trocity
Lmao yeah, he browsed KMC for a good guffaw.

Laughing at the fact people actually think he's the strongest Sith

S W LeGenD
I highly doubt Palpatine genuinely enjoyed the opera; I'm guessing the activity of going to the opera just formed a part of his fabricated public persona. A Sith Lord like Palpatine would be into something like thrash metal more likely.

Trocity
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Trocity. What did you think of DT.

DT was disappointing for me. It was the way better King experience this year imo.

UCanShootMyNova
What'd you think of IT?

And check out this DT playlist I made: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLl5W45sFpgBFei3GzJg04zXZLkitKocQ3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.