Darth Vader #8 Cover Art & Description Revealed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Vader and the Inquisitorius set their sights on one of the most dangerous Jedi remaining alive... and it's not who you'd expect.

http://i.imgur.com/nHqFkl9.png

Zenwolf
Sick cover art as always and one of the most dangerous Jedi alive...hmm...Vos? Is he still alive?

DarthAnt66
I feel Vos would **** up 19 BBY Vader.

Zenwolf
Well it's someone who we wouldn't expect, Vos would fit that. It can't be Yoda, Mace, Ti or Obi-Wan. Could be Barris?

NewGuy01
Sha'agi!

Azronger
Looks cool as hell

TheMuser
Mace lives obviously >.>

Emperordmb
I wanna see Vader defeat Vos tbh

lazybones
Was gonna suggest Krell but then remembered that he got shot. Barriss could be a possibility, but she wouldn't be a Jedi. Potentially Vos, as has been suggested. And while I know that it would sound ridiculous, they could cook up a explanation for Mace surviving that massive fall (oh I see someone beat me to it, lol).

Zenwolf
Originally posted by lazybones
Was gonna suggest Krell but then remembered that he got shot. Barriss could be a possibility, but she wouldn't be a Jedi. Potentially Vos, as has been suggested. And while I know that it would sound ridiculous, they could cook up a explanation for Mace surviving that massive fall (oh I see someone beat me to it, lol).

Mace is confirmed as dead tho in that one Galactic Atlas thing. Frankly though if it is him, then I find it dumb that the Sith Lord who seemed to put all his power into his attack couldn't kill him and it's just gonna be another fan service crap that no one wanted.

Barriss could be though, it does say one we wouldn't expect and though she isn't a Jedi, she still has to be wrapped up story wise. Could also be Vos.

I can't really think of many other notable Jedi who's story needs to be wrapped up.

Darth Thor
Vos is a lose thread that needs to be dealt with.

UCanShootMyNova
It's Vos. That's my prediction.

Zenwolf
He seems the more likely yeah.

Rockydonovang
Why retcon Vos's legend ending?

DarthDuelist9
Vos would probably destroy current Vader, although with the help of most of the Inquisitors he could pull it off.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Why retcon Vos's legend ending?

It wouldn't be a retcon?..

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Zenwolf
It wouldn't be a retcon?.. Vader would be killing Vos here I'd think

Zenwolf
Vader would be killing Vos here I'd think

Well yeah, but how would it retcon Legends Vos, when it's Canon?

carthage
Damn they're kicking things into high gear now

deathslash
Vader would be killing Vos here I'd think unless vos goes full super Saiyan like he did in DD and kicks Vader's ass...

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well yeah, but how would it retcon Legends Vos, when it's Canon?
You know what I meant.

Why did Disney feel like changing Vos's legends story in stead of just basing their story off that?

Why is Disney so hell-bent on replacing good sh!t with inferior sh!t

Zenwolf
You know what I meant.

Why did Disney feel like changing Vos's legends story in stead of just basing their story off that?

Why is Disney so hell-bent on replacing good sh!t with inferior sh!t

/Shrug

Trying new stuff.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Vos would probably destroy current Vader, although with the help of most of the Inquisitors he could pull it off.

Yeah would be a bit silly if Vader at this point in time beats Vos.

But don't see Disney Lucasfilm letting Vader lose a fight to a Jedi not named Yoda or Luke either.

carthage
These next few issues look like they're the best Vader material since Vader Down

ares834
They've already said who the Jedi is. It's Jocasta Nu.

no expression

Zenwolf
Oh snap..yeah I just saw that myself...well that certainly is a surprise and something I wouldn't have guessed.

carthage
Lmfao she's going after Vader for not returning his library books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.