Battle of the Five Armies vs. Game of Thrones (season 7)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Composite forces aligned seen in both the extended version of the film vs. the entire season of Game of Thrones.

KingD19
Dragons + White Walkers = GoT win

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Dragons + White Walkers = GoT win You do realize Lotr has a dragon a far superior one as well as superior armies.

KingD19
Smaug is not in Five Armies. Nor is he a part of any armies. He doesn't count. And the entirety of Westeros + the Dothraki + Second Sons + Dragons + White Walkers is a better army.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Smaug is not in Five Armies. Nor is he a part of any armies. He doesn't count. And the entirety of Westeros + the Dothraki + Second Sons + Dragons + White Walkers is a better army. He is at the beginning of the film. I said all characters seen in this film or in this season. Words don't have to be so hard to grasp.

Azog and his forces alone would smash through those pitiful zombies. You're also forgetting the other armies, Gandalf, Galadriel, Saruman, but I might let Sauron stay out just because I feel bad for the Night King here. He's something in westeros but in middle earth he'd be someone killed with one swing of Sauron's mace.

Now collect your thoughts and give me your opinion based off all the characters seen in the film vs the season. Every single character not just the ones you want included due to your inherent bias for Westeros.

quanchi112
So King realized he was wrong and fled the thread as a coward. Live on in shame.

TheLordofMurder
Battle of the Five Armies wins...

But you knew this already Quan...

;,,,;

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Battle of the Five Armies wins...

But you knew this already Quan...

;,,,; I believe so but some don't. I don't try to handicap one side as is your m.o. King also disagrees and thinks Westoros hammers them. Night King just got his dragon and have 100,000 in their ranks alone. They can also bolster their ranks with kills. Try to at least attempt to use your mini mind.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
I believe so but some don't. I don't try to handicap one side as is your m.o. King also disagrees and thinks Westoros hammers them. Night King just got his dragon and have 100,000 in their ranks alone. They can also bolster their ranks with kills. Try to at least attempt to use your mini mind.

I think more than you do and my threads are very well balanced...

But that is neither here or there...

Battle of the Five Armies wins and honestly, its not that close...

quanchi112

No, they are not and you're known for your bias and thread handicapping. You aren't a serious debater but tell me why it's not close. I want to hear your reasoning and please try to type in complete sentences and be coherent. I don't want any Trump rants here.

quanchi112
KingD, are you fleeing in shame ?

TheLordofMurder
No, they are not and you're known for your bias and thread handicapping. You aren't a serious debater but tell me why it's not close. I want to hear your reasoning and please try to type in complete sentences and be coherent. I don't want any Trump rants here.

smile

quanchi112
smile Stick to the topic and keep your Thanos envy to yourself, loser.

TheLordofMurder
Stick to the topic and keep your Thanos envy to yourself, loser.

The Reverse Flash wins...

quanchi112
The Reverse Flash wins... Off topic. Stick to the topic you miserable self loathing troll.

Josh_Alexander
You do realize Lotr has a dragon a far superior one as well as superior armies.

White Walkers spears can bring down any dragon. Its like poison to them.

Besides In that movie there was only one Dragon alive...GOT has 3.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
White Walkers spears can bring down any dragon. Its like poison to them.

Besides In that movie there was only one Dragon alive...GOT has 3. Theynhave to hit them first but I have only seen the Night King with the accuracy to do so. Granted he only has one dragon to kill but the Hobbit forces still have the Eagles, elf and dwarf armies, Wizards, Azog, trolls, orcs, etc.

Josh_Alexander
He is at the beginning of the film. I said all characters seen in this film or in this season. Words don't have to be so hard to grasp.

Azog and his forces alone would smash through those pitiful zombies. You're also forgetting the other armies, Gandalf, Galadriel, Saruman, but I might let Sauron stay out just because I feel bad for the Night King here. He's something in westeros but in middle earth he'd be someone killed with one swing of Sauron's mace.

Now collect your thoughts and give me your opinion based off all the characters seen in the film vs the season. Every single character not just the ones you want included due to your inherent bias for Westeros.

Why would they win?

1. GOT has 3 dragons..Sauron in that movie would have one.

2. Cersei and Tyron are allies here...They are MASTER STRATEGISTS! No middle earth Commander would beat them in the field with them planning the attacks and Jemmy Lannister and Jon Snow leading the offensive.

3. White walkers bring storms and winter...Would Middle Earth warriors fight comfortly in conditions of extreme cold and feet of snow? Hahaha that dwarf army will have to be carried on shoulders if they dont want to drought on snow!!!! Hahahahahahah!

4. The White walkers would rise any dead! Even if the Midddle earthlings manage to kill ALL GOT troops, which would result in Thousands of casualties of th3ir own...they will have to then fight all those they killed cause they will be awoken by the Walkers...

5. GOT has more Tech...Catapults, Scorpions, and most importantly WILDFIRE. Wilfire is placed in pots and when thrown by catapults is like launching modern incendiary bombs....Those Middle Earth armies will get scorched!!!!!

6. GOT got GIANTS. Those Giants can take a LOT OF DAMAGE! And those Mammoths would stomp any army.

7. Dothraki are the best horsemen! I can only see carnage on those poor Middle Earth armies.

8. Bran and the Night King can see visions...these would work like modern Satellites..Bran seeing through trees and ravens to spy on the Enemies Army...Inteligence data for GOT side.

Conclusion....Sauron would most likely make a truce and agree to give some lands to GOT and admit that GOT is a better saga and novel than Lord of the Rings...Else we will likely have a Butchery of Middle Earthlings Haha.

Josh_Alexander
Quanchi you limitted the thread...Unfair dor LoTR.

Should have made the thread GOT vs Lord of the Rings...Causw B of the 5 armies would get butchered.

StiltmanFTW
He is at the beginning of the film.

He's on his own side, though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's on his own side, though. Well the north and the houses wouldn't be on the Night King's side either so it's good and bad guys aligned against a common foe. I also think Smaug would eventually side with Suaron not go up against him had he prevailed and Smaug survived.

quanchi112
Why would they win?

1. GOT has 3 dragons..Sauron in that movie would have one.
Yes, the GoT has the numerical advantage in terms of overall dragons but IMO they need this to make it interesting.

Are you sure about that ? She's been in bad situations as had Tyrion but they used their cunning and were greatly underestimated by their opponents. None of the armies of Westeros could withstand the orcs led by Azog alone that took on three armies simulataneously save the dragons which would make things interesting but they also have Smaug a far more intelligent and scary dragon than any of the GoT dragons.

Jamie and Jon Snow especially has been saved more times than Anakin Skywalkwr. Jon Snow even died and let's face it if his uncle didn't show up he was screwed against the white walkers. Even prior to that they were up shits creek until the queen of dragons showed up. Azog and his orcs would hand any Westeros army their asses.

We do not know to the extent how cold the south will get in season seven. But we also did see Saruman manipulate the elements and the cold when Gandalf was on the mountain. And we aren't even considering the powerful magic Sauron brings to the table. His spirit broke Gandalf and brought him to his knees. I doubt the snow could put out the fires of Mordor. But we've seen inferior GoT warriors kill droves and droves of the shit zombies let alone the organized armies on the side of Lotr here.
Thats a valid point but once the walkers in charge of the zombies they turned fall the zombies go buh bye. If the Night King goes down I believe the army falls entirely. But I won't press the point now.

Lotr have catapults as well, giant trolls which smash through walls, and eagles and what not that give them multiple aerial advantages. Wildfire is impressive but they will have to lay the traps and be outside of the harm of them. If wildfire is the game changer you proclaim the Lannisters would probably be more willing to use this against the queen of dragons than she is. They have plenty of orcs, humans, dwarves, and elves to definitely capitalize here. The formations of the elves and their accuracy and coordination with arrows mows a lot of the Westeros forces down. The average dwarf, elf would annihilate the average grounds trooper from Westeros.
More giant trolls than Giants. The Giants also have no armor and are bigger targets the elves could take out from a safe distance with their arrows. The skill advantage of Lotr is massive. Their superhuman abilities are on another level.
I personally see the dwarves and their mounts as slaughtering them. Far more skilled and and greater in close quarters than the Dothraki.
It won't aid him much in stopping an army. Might give them a counter to surprise attacks but once the attack is sprung it won't change the result.

Smaug also had spies relay him information and we have that shitty wizard who speaks to animals as well for spies to that negates that advantage since they can do the same.

Lotr is by far superior and mightier. Sauron is someone who would punk the Night King and I see Azog steamrolling anyone from Westeros that comes his way be it Sandor, Gregor, Jon Snow, etc.

Josh_Alexander
Yes, the GoT has the numerical advantage in terms of overall dragons but IMO they need this to make it interesting.

Are you sure about that ? She's been in bad situations as had Tyrion but they used their cunning and were greatly underestimated by their opponents. None of the armies of Westeros could withstand the orcs led by Azog alone that took on three armies simulataneously save the dragons which would make things interesting but they also have Smaug a far more intelligent and scary dragon than any of the GoT dragons.

Jamie and Jon Snow especially has been saved more times than Anakin Skywalkwr. Jon Snow even died and let's face it if his uncle didn't show up he was screwed against the white walkers. Even prior to that they were up shits creek until the queen of dragons showed up. Azog and his orcs would hand any Westeros army their asses.

We do not know to the extent how cold the south will get in season seven. But we also did see Saruman manipulate the elements and the cold when Gandalf was on the mountain. And we aren't even considering the powerful magic Sauron brings to the table. His spirit broke Gandalf and brought him to his knees. I doubt the snow could put out the fires of Mordor. But we've seen inferior GoT warriors kill droves and droves of the shit zombies let alone the organized armies on the side of Lotr here.
Thats a valid point but once the walkers in charge of the zombies they turned fall the zombies go buh bye. If the Night King goes down I believe the army falls entirely. But I won't press the point now.

Lotr have catapults as well, giant trolls which smash through walls, and eagles and what not that give them multiple aerial advantages. Wildfire is impressive but they will have to lay the traps and be outside of the harm of them. If wildfire is the game changer you proclaim the Lannisters would probably be more willing to use this against the queen of dragons than she is. They have plenty of orcs, humans, dwarves, and elves to definitely capitalize here. The formations of the elves and their accuracy and coordination with arrows mows a lot of the Westeros forces down. The average dwarf, elf would annihilate the average grounds trooper from Westeros.
More giant trolls than Giants. The Giants also have no armor and are bigger targets the elves could take out from a safe distance with their arrows. The skill advantage of Lotr is massive. Their superhuman abilities are on another level.
I personally see the dwarves and their mounts as slaughtering them. Far more skilled and and greater in close quarters than the Dothraki.
It won't aid him much in stopping an army. Might give them a counter to surprise attacks but once the attack is sprung it won't change the result.

Smaug also had spies relay him information and we have that shitty wizard who speaks to animals as well for spies to that negates that advantage since they can do the same.

Lotr is by far superior and mightier. Sauron is someone who would punk the Night King and I see Azog steamrolling anyone from Westeros that comes his way be it Sandor, Gregor, Jon Snow, etc.

3 dragons vs 1. That is bad for Smaug.

We can agree that tactically GOT has the advantage (Tyrion and Cercei would made those troops bleed)

I trust Jon and Jeime. They are good leaders.

Lets call it a tie in magical abilities.

Still GOT has the advantage. Those orcs would get smashed by the army of the dead. Now imagine dead orcs matching against Mordor. Giant dead Trolls and eagles....The Night King would made a formidable army against Middle Earth.

That Wilfire is formidable in good hands...thousands of catapults scorching the Battlefield.

Idk. Those dwarfs would attack the horses Leggs, while Dothraki decapitate them.

Bran could Warg Smaug! Hahaha.4 dragons vs none.

GOT still has an advantage.

quanchi112
3 dragons vs 1. That is bad for Smaug.

We can agree that tactically GOT has the advantage (Tyrion and Cercei would made those troops bleed)

I trust Jon and Jeime. They are good leaders.

Lets call it a tie in magical abilities.

Still GOT has the advantage. Those orcs would get smashed by the army of the dead. Now imagine dead orcs matching against Mordor. Giant dead Trolls and eagles....The Night King would made a formidable army against Middle Earth.

That Wilfire is formidable in good hands...thousands of catapults scorching the Battlefield.

Idk. Those dwarfs would attack the horses Leggs, while Dothraki decapitate them.

Bran could Warg Smaug! Hahaha.4 dragons vs none.

GOT still has an advantage. Smaug will not have to face the dragons alone. He also has the Eagles which will be able to attack and fly at the dragons along with the black arrow which can damage/kill them when aimed accurately and with the force it is launched.

I do not trust either based on their decisions. Jon is a good man but not a smart, shrewd tactical leader. Jamie also can't even figure out his sister who almost ordered his own death when he felt obliged to follow his duty. Cersei is shrewd enough to trust in this kind of situation but there's only so much she can even do. She even conceded with her military might she can't defeat the queen of dragons army coupled with the dragons.

I don't believe it's a tie but I believe they both can use their magical abilities to defend themselves and make this interesting.

The orcs aren't alone and have the elves, humans, and dwarves. I also believe they'd target the white walkers and steam roll through the zombies. It's going to be a matter of how quickly they can kill the Night King. They can definitely bolster their ranks though if this lingers on.

Is there ever proof of thousands of catapults wielding wildfire in this season ? I think we both can agree that was a little bit of an exaggeration. I like it and hope you completely believe your side wins. But I disagree in terms of the amount of catapults wielding wildfire unless you can prove it.

The dwarves also have mounts with can ram the horses. The trolls would also hammer Dothraki. Head on just kill them with brute force.

I don't think bran can take over Smaug. Do you really believe this ?

I think GoT has the numerical advantage while the Lotr have the superior armies in terms of organization, troops, accuracy, superhuman skill, strength and overall magical advantage.

Josh_Alexander
Smaug will not have to face the dragons alone. He also has the Eagles which will be able to attack and fly at the dragons along with the black arrow which can damage/kill them when aimed accurately and with the force it is launched.

I do not trust either based on their decisions. Jon is a good man but not a smart, shrewd tactical leader. Jamie also can't even figure out his sister who almost ordered his own death when he felt obliged to follow his duty. Cersei is shrewd enough to trust in this kind of situation but there's only so much she can even do. She even conceded with her military might she can't defeat the queen of dragons army coupled with the dragons.

I don't believe it's a tie but I believe they both can use their magical abilities to defend themselves and make this interesting.

The orcs aren't alone and have the elves, humans, and dwarves. I also believe they'd target the white walkers and steam roll through the zombies. It's going to be a matter of how quickly they can kill the Night King. They can definitely bolster their ranks though if this lingers on.

Is there ever proof of thousands of catapults wielding wildfire in this season ? I think we both can agree that was a little bit of an exaggeration. I like it and hope you completely believe your side wins. But I disagree in terms of the amount of catapults wielding wildfire unless you can prove it.

The dwarves also have mounts with can ram the horses. The trolls would also hammer Dothraki. Head on just kill them with brute force.

I don't think bran can take over Smaug. Do you really believe this ?

I think GoT has the numerical advantage while the Lotr have the superior armies in terms of organization, troops, accuracy, superhuman skill, strength and overall magical advantage.

Eagles are like flies to dragons. Their only hopes are Black Bolts. But once those dragons become reanimated by the White Walkers no bolt will be able to bring them down...Middle earth will certainly get massive devastatio to the dragons alone...They feared one dragon (smaug). Now imagine three. GOT has his own version of black bolts...Smaug could die and be brought back to help GOT.

I believe they are better than any LoTR commander.

Yeah but there is no clear advantage on either side.

Well that means GOT will have dead humans and elfs too haha. And to get to the Others theyll need to cross the Dead army and the Humans...I believe the Night king would remain abscent from the field just sending masses of dead things...remember. There are bears, wolfs..Everything that walks is a possible ally for the Walkers.

Dothraki wouldnt just attack without thinking...Infantry would face the main host, while dothraki wait for the perfect oportunity to sorround them and butcher them appart. Just like the Battle of the Bastards ended.

Yes, Bran could. He is a greenseer. He can.

Remember is the entire GoT....The Lannisters, Starks, Tullys, The golden company and sellswords. Also they would produce weaponry....Yeah maybe 400 catapults or more.

I think GoT would butcher the Battle of the 5 Armies universe...Now the entire LoTR universe...i think GoT still got the upper hand.

quanchi112
Eagles are like flies to dragons. Their only hopes are Black Bolts. But once those dragons become reanimated by the White Walkers no bolt will be able to bring them down...Middle earth will certainly get massive devastatio to the dragons alone...They feared one dragon (smaug). Now imagine three. GOT has his own version of black bolts...Smaug could die and be brought back to help GOT.

I believe they are better than any LoTR commander.

Yeah but there is no clear advantage on either side.

Well that means GOT will have dead humans and elfs too haha. And to get to the Others theyll need to cross the Dead army and the Humans...I believe the Night king would remain abscent from the field just sending masses of dead things...remember. There are bears, wolfs..Everything that walks is a possible ally for the Walkers.

Dothraki wouldnt just attack without thinking...Infantry would face the main host, while dothraki wait for the perfect oportunity to sorround them and butcher them appart. Just like the Battle of the Bastards ended.

Yes, Bran could. He is a greenseer. He can.

Remember is the entire GoT....The Lannisters, Starks, Tullys, The golden company and sellswords. Also they would produce weaponry....Yeah maybe 400 catapults or more.

I think GoT would butcher the Battle of the 5 Armies universe...Now the entire LoTR universe...i think GoT still got the upper hand. Like flies to dragons ? Have you seen the films in which the Eagles tear through orcs like they are nothing.

A white Walker needs to reanimate the dragon and this is a massive battlefield so it will leave that white Walker exposed while this takes some time. Also kill the white Walker who turns the dragon and they lose the dragon. Smaug was a much more menacing dragon than any of the three from GoT. Smarter, better feats, and more impressive hide than the GoT dragons.

Based off what are they superior than Azog, Thorin, Thranduil, or Daine ?

We have only seen the one bear from GoT that I can recall but Lotr also has Beoryn who can turn into a massive bear. He won't be able to hide especially from the Eagles and their combined forces. And prior to his involvement the dragons were hammering his combined forces. He turned the tide. You really want to keep him on the sidelines ?

The orcs can also split their army into factions as well as have the dwarves, elves, humans, etc. to flank their opponents as well. The dwarves also have ram like mounts and machines with blades cutting those up caught to the side.

Bran has never overtaken a dragon. He struggled to even save himself in the midst of the white walkers converging.

Only the characters seen in season seven. If they have no screen time they aren't usable. This isn't the entire world past and present for either save the film no this season.

After its all said and done I'd definitely be up for doing an entire universe battle from start to finish. You'd get your Tywin Lannister back amongst many others. Now with this being said you still have to deal with superior armies, superior warriors, and superior magical foes all working in tandem against your combined forces. I think the Lotr side here wins with this one film vs. this one city due to the advantages I have already covered in previous posts.

Josh_Alexander
Like flies to dragons ? Have you seen the films in which the Eagles tear through orcs like they are nothing.

A white Walker needs to reanimate the dragon and this is a massive battlefield so it will leave that white Walker exposed while this takes some time. Also kill the white Walker who turns the dragon and they lose the dragon. Smaug was a much more menacing dragon than any of the three from GoT. Smarter, better feats, and more impressive hide than the GoT dragons.

Based off what are they superior than Azog, Thorin, Thranduil, or Daine ?

We have only seen the one bear from GoT that I can recall but Lotr also has Beoryn who can turn into a massive bear. He won't be able to hide especially from the Eagles and their combined forces. And prior to his involvement the dragons were hammering his combined forces. He turned the tide. You really want to keep him on the sidelines ?

The orcs can also split their army into factions as well as have the dwarves, elves, humans, etc. to flank their opponents as well. The dwarves also have ram like mounts and machines with blades cutting those up caught to the side.

Bran has never overtaken a dragon. He struggled to even save himself in the midst of the white walkers converging.

Only the characters seen in season seven. If they have no screen time they aren't usable. This isn't the entire world past and present for either save the film no this season.

After its all said and done I'd definitely be up for doing an entire universe battle from start to finish. You'd get your Tywin Lannister back amongst many others. Now with this being said you still have to deal with superior armies, superior warriors, and superior magical foes all working in tandem against your combined forces. I think the Lotr side here wins with this one film vs. this one city due to the advantages I have already covered in previous posts.

To three Dragons they are flies.

Three dragons better than 1. And no, they can be raised from a far like seen in before.

Based on what are they superior to Jammie and Jon? Strategizing Cercei and Tyrion would trap them. Jon and Jammie just got to follow orders. There will be dead people rising amongst their armies...GOT has the advantage here.

He hasnt wanted to yet. He had no trouble warging summer and the Ravens. Now that he has not to worry about the Night King he can freely use his mind abilities. Maybe warg a commander from the otherside.

GoT wins.

You also forgot the fear factor. They have never fought dead armies..They would be shitting their pants. They wouldnt know what to di against rotten skeletons.....The Army of thr Dead is 100 of thousand strong..And as the battle progresses that number would rise.

quanchi112
To three Dragons they are flies.

Three dragons better than 1. And no, they can be raised from a far like seen in before.

Based on what are they superior to Jammie and Jon? Strategizing Cercei and Tyrion would trap them. Jon and Jammie just got to follow orders. There will be dead people rising amongst their armies...GOT has the advantage here.

He hasnt wanted to yet. He had no trouble warging summer and the Ravens. Now that he has not to worry about the Night King he can freely use his mind abilities. Maybe warg a commander from the otherside.

GoT wins.

You also forgot the fear factor. They have never fought dead armies..They would be shitting their pants. They wouldnt know what to di against rotten skeletons.....The Army of thr Dead is 100 of thousand strong..And as the battle progresses that number would rise. How so when they could attack the dragons eyes/or face ? Those claws would definitely hurt the dragons face. The Eagles are definitely big enough to hurt the dragons if they claw the right points of the face and definitely change the game. They won't just be blowing fire against land troops without anyone coming from above to take their attention off the armies.

I do agree three are better but it isn't just one dragon but the Eagles as well to run point with the Lotr aerial attack. The white Walker had to touch it aka the Night King to let the magic resurrect it.

Based on what they showed they were up against in the midst of battle against superior armies more highly coordinated. Jon Snow lost the battle but was saved. He lost against the White Walkers but was saved twice. The guy loses all the time. He isn't up against grand armies either. Well, one could say the White Walkers but he went into that dire situation knowing the circumstances with his let's nab a zombie type plan.

Cersei conceded she'd be stomped by the queen of dragons. She knew she had to be cunning and creative but that isn't an option here in a battle. Tyrion was criticized by his queen for his shitty strategy against Cersei. He lost all those fronts and she was the one who wanted to just blitz the Lannisters with her dragons to gain an advantage back. You are overestimating the tiny man's battle savvy.

When has he done so then ? When has he taken over an enemy ? You keep bringing up things he hasn't yet shown capable of to this point.

What ? We see the undead Nazgul in spirit form all made possible by Sauron's Magic. We also have a true undead ghost army in this universe. We have stone Giants the size of mountains attacking each other. The giant eye of Sauron later watches all over middle earth so save me from the laughter of really acting like GoT brings anything to the table even comparable to the Lotr side.

The best advantage you have are the numbers but I saw Jon Snow and his rag tag band decimate through zombie after zombie. Set the orcs and the trolls against them and they'd smash through them at a much faster rate with far superior numbers that managed to stave off the horde until the queen of dragons showed up.

Josh_Alexander
How so when they could attack the dragons eyes/or face ? Those claws would definitely hurt the dragons face. The Eagles are definitely big enough to hurt the dragons if they claw the right points of the face and definitely change the game. They won't just be blowing fire against land troops without anyone coming from above to take their attention off the armies.

I do agree three are better but it isn't just one dragon but the Eagles as well to run point with the Lotr aerial attack. The white Walker had to touch it aka the Night King to let the magic resurrect it.

Based on what they showed they were up against in the midst of battle against superior armies more highly coordinated. Jon Snow lost the battle but was saved. He lost against the White Walkers but was saved twice. The guy loses all the time. He isn't up against grand armies either. Well, one could say the White Walkers but he went into that dire situation knowing the circumstances with his let's nab a zombie type plan.

Cersei conceded she'd be stomped by the queen of dragons. She knew she had to be cunning and creative but that isn't an option here in a battle. Tyrion was criticized by his queen for his shitty strategy against Cersei. He lost all those fronts and she was the one who wanted to just blitz the Lannisters with her dragons to gain an advantage back. You are overestimating the tiny man's battle savvy.

When has he done so then ? When has he taken over an enemy ? You keep bringing up things he hasn't yet shown capable of to this point.

What ? We see the undead Nazgul in spirit form all made possible by Sauron's Magic. We also have a true undead ghost army in this universe. We have stone Giants the size of mountains attacking each other. The giant eye of Sauron later watches all over middle earth so save me from the laughter of really acting like GoT brings anything to the table even comparable to the Lotr side.

The best advantage you have are the numbers but I saw Jon Snow and his rag tag band decimate through zombie after zombie. Set the orcs and the trolls against them and they'd smash through them at a much faster rate with far superior numbers that managed to stave off the horde until the queen of dragons showed up.

They wouldnt even reach the dragon before getting scorched. They are worst than flies. Flies doent have feathers that burn easily. And no. Noght king was just dramatic, he didbt needed to touch.

Three dragons and thousands of arrows to make Dead Eagles for GOT army.

And no. John was going against the odds all times and still gave a goid fight. He was outnumbered in both cases. These time he has the numbers advantages and the Night King and Jamie to help.

Brother against sister. This time they are allies against out numbered enemies. They have a strong army, wildfire, good comanders, dead troops, snow storms cause by Walkers, and three dragons to TOY with.

I can imagine this huge Battlefield, with a forest, and tall mountains sorrounding them (A Valley). LoTR army (200 thousand) moving confidently against GoT troops (100 thousand comprised if the Westerosi housed and sellswords). The Houses of Westeros having this Humongous wall of shields ready to hold those Giants and Orcs. All those eagles moving on the sky to smash them. At the back a huge line of archers.

All of a sudden from the least expected places. (From the harsh mountains where no living sane army would cross. Caude it id a valley. LoTR army though they couldnt be flanked cause of the mountains) 100 thousand dead people flank them. All crazy and without fear. Giants, Mammoths, Bears, Wolves. Panic rising from the LoTR troops.

Luckly at the back of the lines there was Sauron and Smaug (Sauron told Smaug to wait since according to him, those troops wouldnt last against the Orcs, Eagles and Giants). They werent ambushed. They were preparing the counter strike. When all of a sudden they hear the mighty roar from Drogon...There is also 20000 Dothraki shouting and screaming barbarious stuff...

In the end Cercei tells Tyrion, "after all we didnt needed all that wildfire Tyrion". They all laugh as they were preparing the catapults should anything go wrong.

THE END. HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

Josh_Alexander
Quanchi i made you a story so you could understand the pucture better! Hahaha

BE GRATEFUL! HAHAHAHAHHA Lol.

quanchi112
They wouldnt even reach the dragon before getting scorched. They are worst than flies. Flies doent have feathers that burn easily. And no. Noght king was just dramatic, he didbt needed to touch. Based off what ? There are multiple eagles so it isn't like one flame breath will neatly take them all out in the same space.

Night King needed to touch the baby and the dragon. Why would he go to the trouble of using his army to drag the dragon out of touch wasn't required. You are ignoring the evidence in favor of your reaching. That isn't how it works and that scene isn't logical at all for him to go to those lengths when touch isn't required.

The dwarves have weapons that destroy all arrows in the near vicinity they used against the elves. There goes your arrows. Superior armies with superior weapons mow down the numbers advantage.

Jon lost. He lost badly. Jon also put himself in a bad situation and was also killed without even being aware of the contempt for him. Not very self aware. He's honest and highly moral to a fault. He needs the numbers advantages but he isn't cutting down the foes here like he did against the weak zombies.

So an opponent he has spent an entire life even ****ing he can't seem to figure out yet you like his odds against an unfamiliar opponent ? That's bad logic.

You continue to restate and exaggerate the wildfire, dragons, etc. what snow storms have the white walkers caused ? Ironically we have seen greater feats of snow storms from Saruman than from the Night King at this point.

This is rather an odd way of argumentation.

Nice narrative but no evidence to back it up. When GoT concludes we can debate the entire Lotr universe vs. the entire GoT universe. You'll have access to a lot more wildfire so I don't want to hear any excuses as to why you wouldn't accept this debate.

Impediment
Viserion was killed by an ice spear.

Smaug was killed by an arrow forged by dwarven master blacksmiths, and only because of a patch of missing scale armor.

quanchi112
Correct. How much damage do you believe the Night King's spear would do to Smaug provided it struck him.

Josh_Alexander
Based off what ? There are multiple eagles so it isn't like one flame breath will neatly take them all out in the same space.

Night King needed to touch the baby and the dragon. Why would he go to the trouble of using his army to drag the dragon out of touch wasn't required. You are ignoring the evidence in favor of your reaching. That isn't how it works and that scene isn't logical at all for him to go to those lengths when touch isn't required.

The dwarves have weapons that destroy all arrows in the near vicinity they used against the elves. There goes your arrows. Superior armies with superior weapons mow down the numbers advantage.

Jon lost. He lost badly. Jon also put himself in a bad situation and was also killed without even being aware of the contempt for him. Not very self aware. He's honest and highly moral to a fault. He needs the numbers advantages but he isn't cutting down the foes here like he did against the weak zombies.

So an opponent he has spent an entire life even ****ing he can't seem to figure out yet you like his odds against an unfamiliar opponent ? That's bad logic.

You continue to restate and exaggerate the wildfire, dragons, etc. what snow storms have the white walkers caused ? Ironically we have seen greater feats of snow storms from Saruman than from the Night King at this point.

This is rather an odd way of argumentation.

Nice narrative but no evidence to back it up. When GoT concludes we can debate the entire Lotr universe vs. the entire GoT universe. You'll have access to a lot more wildfire so I don't want to hear any excuses as to why you wouldn't accept this debate.

They LOSE Quanchi.

LoTR lose! Hahaha.

There are three dragons. Lots of scorched chicken. Also. What makes you believe those claws mean something to dragons?

Lol Almost all middle earth was DEVASTATED by those Orcs...Imagine what an Army of the dead would do. Jon has

ALL THE CONTRARY!!!!!! If a mastermind like Tyrion who knows Cercei well cant do much, now imagine someonr who doesnt!! LoTR loses. They dont know a thing about GoT. On the other Hand Tyrion and Cercei are masters of war!

The only way LoTR makes it out of this is if Sauron beds Cercei and surrenders to her! Hahahahahah

Hey! That nareative is the cherry of our argument! It is backed by what weve discussed. Weaponry, battle tactics, numbers, general terrain, etc.

No. Night King Was Dramatic. He aint needed to touch. Just like he did in the Harbour, he just needs to raise his hands.

Impediment
Correct. How much damage do you believe the Night King's spear would do to Smaug provided it struck him.

Zilch.

Let's not get that Smaug also brushed off being doused in molten gold and then flew away only more pissed of and determined.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Impediment
Viserion was killed by an ice spear.

Smaug was killed by an arrow forged by dwarven master blacksmiths, and only because of a patch of missing scale armor.

Wrong!!! An ice spear forged by White Walkers aint the samething!

White Walkers can use those spears to pierce Smaug too.

Impediment
Wrong!!! An ice spear forged by White Walkers aint the samething!

White Walkers can use those spears to pierce Smaug too.

Well, then show us how. Back up your claims, please.

quanchi112
They LOSE Quanchi.

LoTR lose! Hahaha.

There are three dragons. Lots of scorched chicken. Also. What makes you believe those claws mean something to dragons?

Lol Almost all middle earth was DEVASTATED by those Orcs...Imagine what an Army of the dead would do. Jon has

ALL THE CONTRARY!!!!!! If a mastermind like Tyrion who knows Cercei well cant do much, now imagine someonr who doesnt!! LoTR loses. They dont know a thing about GoT. On the other Hand Tyrion and Cercei are masters of war!

The only way LoTR makes it out of this is if Sauron beds Cercei and surrenders to her! Hahahahahah

Hey! That nareative is the cherry of our argument! It is backed by what weve discussed. Weaponry, battle tactics, numbers, general terrain, etc.

No. Night King Was Dramatic. He aint needed to touch. Just like he did in the Harbour, he just needs to raise his hands. You haven't been able to give a good enough case as to the specifics of how GoT wins here. You gave me a story about it but that's not one and the same.

With the size of the claws and Eagles I definitely their claws can inflict critical damage to the dragons face and eyes.

Due to the size, abilities, numerical advantage, and leadership of Sauron. So far I saw the entire bulk of the white walkers fail to take out Jon Snow, the queen of dragons, etc. despite the massive numerical advantage.

Tyrion isn't a master of war nor is Cersei. It was their father who was a master of war, Tywin. She's trying to best use his ideas in order to try to formulate some strategy against the queen of dragons. Again she uses treachery and deception not battle strategy which won't aid her here. Again I already stated how badly Tyrion botched his strategy against the Lannisters.

He raised his hands to raise the dead not turn someone into a White Walker. Just as the baby was turned physical touch is required to White Walker them.

A dragon or living foe has to be touched. The dead orcs, trolls, etc. can be raised after they have been killed by raising his hands. Again once the Night King falls they all fall. He will definitely be a target.

Josh_Alexander
Well, then show us how. Back up your claims, please.

Not any ice spear. If a human would have done the same out of an ice casquet nothing would have happened to the dragon.

If you notice well the scene where the spear pierced you can see that it wasnt only a normal wound.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ6ayvGPP0g

Here watch it over. The dragon isnt havi g a normal bleedm..it is practically desintegrating...It isnt a normal spear. It is likely enchanted. It acts like poison when it hits the dragon. Its like acid. Also, the spear is made of the same material the Others swords are, described as ice so cold that it shatters metal. It isnt normal ice, it is magical ice made by the WW.

Now on the other had there isnt evidencw to say that Smaug wouldnt suffer the same fate.

quanchi112
Zilch.

Let's not get that Smaug also brushed off being doused in molten gold and then flew away only more pissed of and determined. I definitely agree Smaug is more durable than the GoT dragons but I definitely see that spear rocking him. Again this is all opinion based but that toss was pretty special.

Josh_Alexander
I definitely agree Smaug is more durable than the GoT dragons but I definitely see that spear rocking him. Again this is all opinion based but that toss was pretty special.

Yeah agree. Talking about these dragons though.

quanchi112
Yeah agree. Talking about these dragons though. What do you mean by talking about these dragons though ?

Josh_Alexander
What do you mean by talking about these dragons though ?

These dragons. Danys. Cause they are small dragons. Have much to grow. Smaug is old.

quanchi112
These dragons. Danys. Cause they are small dragons. Have much to grow. Smaug is old. Aren't they fully grown now ? Either way it doesn't matter as to the purposes of this thread. Smaug's hide seemed much more impressive.

Josh_Alexander
Aren't they fully grown now ? Either way it doesn't matter as to the purposes of this thread. Smaug's hide seemed much more impressive.

No. They are young dragons. If we put them in Human perspective. They are arround 6 years old. Smaug is old.

quanchi112
Now. They are young dragons. If we put them in Human perspective. They are arround 6 years old. Well they are fighting at the time of season seven. And we won't probably go that much further in time for season 8 at all since they are coming.

Josh_Alexander
Well they are fighting at the time of season seven. And we won't probably go that much further in time for season 8 at all since they are coming.

Fine.

So we agree GOT wins? Hahahahaha

quanchi112
Fine.

So we agree GOT wins? Hahahahaha Nah, The Lotr side wins. I'd love to see Azog cut through these Westeros pansies.

Josh_Alexander
Nah, The Lotr side wins. I'd love to see Azog cut through these Westeros pansies.

Hehehehe. Dont worry, am sure Sauron and all their commanders will be allowed to take the Nights Watch..Hoping Dany doesnt burn them all. Hahah

quanchi112
Hehehehe. Dont worry, am sure Sauron and all their commanders will be allowed to take the Nights Watch..Hoping Dany doesnt burn them all. Hahah Sauron would have those dragons murdered. Azog would tear through any of the Westeros trash known as the Mountain or the Hound.

Josh_Alexander
Sauron would have those dragons murdered. Azog would tear through any of the Westeros trash known as the Mountain or the Hound.

The odds are against that. As i have said before. We got the numbers, the brains, and the dead to our side. LoTR got nothing but hope.

quanchi112
The odds are against that. As i have said before. We got the numbers, the brains, and the dead to our side. LoTR got nothing but hope. I have already countered your points. We have the coordination, the superior armies, the superior skill, superior strength, etc. Jon snow is a shitty leader who is too honest. Cersei is just very cunning not an effective battle strategist. Once your dragons fall the rest go down a lot easier. Only advantage you have but Lotr has the best dragon in Smaug.

Josh_Alexander
I have already countered your points. We have the coordination, the superior armies, the superior skill, superior strength, etc. Jon snow is a shitty leader who is too honest. Cersei is just very cunning not an effective battle strategist. Once your dragons fall the rest go down a lot easier. Only advantage you have but Lotr has the best dragon in Smaug.

No you have not.

We got the coordination! Tyrion is Tywin son after all. Cercei lays the traps. Jeime and Jon leads the Attacks. Dany orders the dragons (Smaug is proud and doesnt think before attacking...easy target).

We got the better races: Horselords, Unsullied.

We got the superior numbers.

We got the army of the dead who can last twice what those orcs would.

We got the WW to raise the dead troops from both sides to help.

We got the weaponry...Wildfire will cause thousands of dead troops..

LoTR loses on every aspect. As i have stated above.

quanchi112
No you have not.

We got the coordination! Tyrion is Tywin son after all. Cercei lays the traps. Jeime and Jon leads the Attacks. Dany orders the dragons (Smaug is proud and doesnt think before attacking...easy target).

We got the better races: Horselords, Unsullied.

We got the superior numbers.

We got the army of the dead who can last twice what those orcs would.

We got the WW to raise the dead troops from both sides to help.

We got the weaponry...Wildfire will cause thousands of dead troops..

LoTR loses on every aspect. As i have stated above. Denial.

Tyrion already failed with advantages against the Lannisters. Tyrion isn't Tywin. This is a battle in which she can't lay traps. They can lead the attacks but Azog and Bolg would butcher them all in the field of battle.

Yes, he thinks he just brags.

False, orcs, elves, and dwarves on top of the humans are far superior to these.

Kill Night asking and you lose the entire army.

When and how often do they use wildfire in season seven ?

Nah, you just blindly support GoT but it's clear Lotr has more advantages than the GoT.

Josh_Alexander
Denial.

Tyrion already failed with advantages against the Lannisters. Tyrion isn't Tywin. This is a battle in which she can't lay traps. They can lead the attacks but Azog and Bolg would butcher them all in the field of battle.

Yes, he thinks he just brags.

False, orcs, elves, and dwarves on top of the humans are far superior to these.

Kill Night asking and you lose the entire army.

When and how often do they use wildfire in season seven ?

Nah, you just blindly support GoT but it's clear Lotr has more advantages than the GoT.

Fighting against his own family. This time he is fighting enemies and guys who will underestimate him!

Sauron will suffer Stannis fate at the battle of Blackwater Bay!!!! We got the coordination.

To get to the night king you have to cross 100+ thousand dead bodies....plus the Westerosi army which would protect him at all cost. Ohh three dragons too! The Night king is important and would protect them at all cost.

Lets do something funny. You throw me an scenario, and i throw you one. And we make an imaginary war. Lets see who wins.

Josh_Alexander
My scenario.

Frontline comprised of 60000 shields of the Lannister and Stark army. How do you respond?

quanchi112
Fighting against his own family. This time he is fighting enemies and guys who will underestimate him!

Sauron will suffer Stannis fate at the battle of Blackwater Bay!!!! We got the coordination.

To get to the night king you have to cross 100+ thousand dead bodies....plus the Westerosi army which would protect him at all cost. Ohh three dragons too! The Night king is important and would protect them at all cost.

Lets do something funny. You throw me an scenario, and i throw you one. And we make an imaginary war. Lets see who wins. So he went down to a less powerful army and made critical errors than the armies he's against here. They are going to kill them. They are not going to rocket science this thing. Attack on multiple fronts and overwhelm them.

Based on ? Stannis didn't even die there. laughing out loud

Jon Snow was within one hundred feet and there were guys behind the night King and all around him. That's fine but we have Eagles and a dragon of our own. Also have the bat flying things that Legolas flew on. Those trolls would hammer through the dead easily to get to him.

Well we have to discuss the raw numbers and agree to them so we can split our forces in this battle scenario.

quanchi112
My scenario.

Frontline comprised of 60000 shields of the Lannister and Stark army. How do you respond? We need to establish the actual numbers of both or close to start this little experiment of yours.

quanchi112
Are you ok with these numbers for the Lotr side ?

10,000 Silvan Elves of Mirkwood
7,000 Dwarves of the Iron Hills
3,000 Lake-town Militia (including 1000-1500 Lake-town Civilians)
10 Great Eagles
2 Wizards
1 Beorning
1 Hobbit
Estimated strength of Azog's army:
50,000 Guldur Orcs
25,000 Gundabad Orcs
40 Orc Berserkers
100 Wargs
900 Gundabad Bats
100 Goblin Mercenaries
25-30 Trolls and Olog-hai
12 Ogres
3 Were-worms

Sauron, Azog, Bolg, Smaug, etc.

Josh_Alexander
Are you ok with these numbers for the Lotr side ?

10 Great Eagles
2 Wizards
1 Beorning
1 Hobbit
50,000 Guldur Orcs
25,000 Gundabad Orcs
40 Orc Berserkers
100 Wargs
900 Gundabad Bats
100 Goblin Mercenaries
12 Ogres
3 Were-worms

Sauron, Azog, Bolg, Smaug, etc.

Okay.

60000 shields: (main battle front)
20k from the Stark
30k for the Lannister
10k for the Golden Company hired by Cercei

20000 archers: Combined forces of House Lannister, Stark, Targaryen. (Left at back of main Front)

220 Catapults
400 Scorpions
60000 Wildfire Pots.

5000 Horselords.
3000 men for Westeros Cavalry (Starks, Lannisters, etc)

25000 Soldiers left on reseve (Comprised of the Unsullied, And other minor houses of Westeros)

100000 dead (minor possible number of dead)
40 dead Mammoths
5 packs of wolves (100 wolves)
150 Giants (dead Giants)
25 White Walkers.

3 dragons.

Main Characters: Dany, Tyrion, Cercei, Jamie, Jon, Bran, Night King, and Arya.

* ALL NUMBERS WERE TAKEN TO PUT IT THE FAIREST FOR LoTR. ARMIES OF THE ESSOS EMPIRES WERENT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT. NUMBERS WERE BASED ON SEASON 7 ONLY!!

Lets war!

Josh_Alexander
20k from the Stark
30k for the Lannister

20000 archers: Combined forces of House Lannister, Stark, Targaryen. (Left at back of main Front)

220 Catapults
400 Scorpions
60000 Wildfire Pots.

5000 Horselords.

25000 Soldiers left on reseve (Comprised of the Unsullied, And other minor houses of Westeros)

40 dead Mammoths
150 Giants (dead Giants)
25 White Walkers.

3 dragons.

* ALL NUMBERS WERE TAKEN TO PUT IT THE FAIREST FOR LoTR (in some cases the minor possible number of individuals were placed). ARMIES OF THE ESSOS EMPIRES WERENT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT. NUMBERS WERE BASED ON SEASON 7 ONLY!!

Lets war!

quanchi112
Okay.

20k from the Stark
30k for the Lannister

220 Catapults
400 Scorpions
60000 Wildfire Pots.

5000 Horselords.

40 dead Mammoths
150 Giants (dead Giants)
25 White Walkers.

3 dragons.

* ALL NUMBERS WERE TAKEN TO PUT IT THE FAIREST FOR LoTR. ARMIES OF THE ESSOS EMPIRES WERENT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT. NUMBERS WERE BASED ON SEASON 7 ONLY!!

Lets war! Wildfire pots ? When were these shown and what site gave you these numbers for the battles in season seven ?

Josh_Alexander
Wildfire pots ? When were these shown and what site gave you these numbers for the battles in season seven ?

Cercei has wildfire. She has maesters to make them.

Most numbers were said by the characters in the several episdodes.

Jon claimed to have 20k soldiers in the north. The Lannisters were known to have more. Possibly twice that number. But i gave you 30 to make it more fair for u.

Cercei also said that she hired 10000 men. The Golden Company.

Dany bought 10000 unsullied..assuming half died it is 5000. Again putting it fair.

The horselords should make 5000. Each Khalasar has 100s of horsemen in their clans..we are talking ALL of them..again fair.

It is also mentioned in the las episode that they believe its 100s of thousands of dead. Again i did 100k exact to make it fair.

There were approx 40 Giants in the army of the wildlings that attacked the wal in the 5th season. It was said by Mace Ryder that many giants were being killed by the Walkers. So 150 is a fair number considering all the pissible tribes of Giants.

Etc etc etc. I havent exaggerated the numbers. They are all the contrary. They were rounded to make it the easiest possible for LoTR.

As i said. I did t included the empires of Essos. So it brings down the number A LOT!

Josh_Alexander
You still want to have war? Hahahahahaha

Surrender now and i will give you the wall!!

Hahahaha rolling on floor laughing evil face

quanchi112
Cercei has wildfire. She has maesters to make them.

Most numbers were said by the characters in the several episdodes.

Jon claimed to have 20k soldiers in the north. The Lannisters were known to have more. Possibly twice that number. But i gave you 30 to make it more fair for u.

Cercei also said that she hired 10000 men. The Golden Company.

Dany bought 10000 unsullied..assuming half died it is 5000. Again putting it fair.

The horselords should make 5000. Each Khalasar has 100s of horsemen in their clans..we are talking ALL of them..again fair.

It is also mentioned in the las episode that they believe its 100s of thousands of dead. Again i did 100k exact to make it fair.

There were approx 40 Giants in the army of the wildlings that attacked the wal in the 5th season. It was said by Mace Ryder that many giants were being killed by the Walkers. So 150 is a fair number considering all the pissible tribes of Giants.

Etc etc etc. I havent exaggerated the numbers. They are all the contrary. They were rounded to make it the easiest possible for LoTR.

As i said. I did t included the empires of Essos. So it brings down the number A LOT! We do not see the golden company so we have no idea what or how they'd react in battle. I can provide my source for this I'd like you to find one and we can proceed from there.

It's only fair we do the one film vs the one season but when it finally airs we can revisit and do the entire Lotr universe vs the entire GoT universe.

quanchi112
You still want to have war? Hahahahahaha

Surrender now and i will give you the wall!!

Hahahaha rolling on floor laughing evil face You need to provide a link and quit including armies we haven't seen on screen or applications of wildfire we haven't seen this season. That wall would come down quite easily. Smaug would wreck it.

Josh_Alexander
You need to provide a link and quit including armies we haven't seen on screen or applications of wildfire we haven't seen this season. That wall would come down quite easily. Smaug would wreck it.

You want me to put links of all the videos from where this evidence was taken? Man it will take me long!!!

Am being fair with you!

And just cause wilfire wasnt seen this season doesnt mean it isnt there!!

Josh_Alexander
We do not see the golden company so we have no idea what or how they'd react in battle. I can provide my source for this I'd like you to find one and we can proceed from there.

It's only fair we do the one film vs the one season but when it finally airs we can revisit and do the entire Lotr universe vs the entire GoT universe.

You need to provide a link and quit including armies we haven't seen on screen or applications of wildfire we haven't seen this season. That wall would come down quite easily. Smaug would wreck it.

https://www.google.com.gt/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/55nvms/westeros_army_size_season_7/

This guy explains in detail ALL the troops in season 7. The show the Westeros troops only! And not the Army of the Dead! He is giving evidence of where he got the numbers from! So it is evidence. You can follow his links if your dont believe me.

As you can see I MADE YOU FAVOR. I put a minor number.

Cercei Specifically said in season 7 ep 7 that she hired 10000 Sellswords. Its there. The Golden Company are good fighters believe me.

Still want war?

quanchi112
You want me to put links of all the videos from where this evidence was taken? Man it will take me long!!!

Am being fair with you!

And just cause wilfire wasnt seen this season doesnt mean it isnt there!! Just a site.

We don't use anything or any other mega tactic unless seen this season. Otherwise things get dicey.

Josh_Alexander
Just a site.

We don't use anything or any other mega tactic unless seen this season. Otherwise things get dicey.

So you will limit the Thread to the things Specifically seen on TV? Although they were mentioned on by the Characters in that season!!?

quanchi112
So you will limit the Thread to the things Specifically seen on TV? Although they were mentioned on by the Characters in that season!!? Within reason. We don't see this army at all so it's not fair game. We have to at least see a snippet of what they are capable of or see them use mass wildfire this season. If you have a few examples of it that's fine. But you can't say they used wildfire when Stannis showed up and act like they have access to all that since it violates the spirit of the op.

Josh_Alexander
Within reason. We don't see this army at all so it's not fair game. We have to at least see a snippet of what they are capable of or see them use mass wildfire this season. If you have a few examples of it that's fine. But you can't say they used wildfire when Stannis showed up and act like they have access to all that since it violates the spirit of the op.

They werent shown but they were known to be there by the Characters of the Series in Season 7. Valid info.

You begin to realize that Battle of the 5 Armies troops arent enought to win.

Better make a thread about GoT vs LoTR entirely. It is more fair for both parties and easier to pick a winner. Till then we can continue our Discussion.

quanchi112
They werent shown but they were known to be there by the Characters of the Series in Season 7. Valid info.

You begin to realize that Battle of the 5 Armies troops arent enought to win.

Better make a thread about GoT vs LoTR entirely. It is more fair for both parties and easier to pick a winner. Till then we can continue our Discussion.

Composite forces aligned seen in both the extended version of the film vs. the entire season of Game of Thrones.

Op shows it's invalid. I feel differently. The average troop in Lotr is vastly superior than the fodder from GoT.

We have to wait till it concludes to be fair.

Josh_Alexander

Op shows it's invalid. I feel differently. The average troop in Lotr is vastly superior than the fodder from GoT.

No. You said the Season 7. It includes all items in season seven not all items seen in season 7.

Those Items where mentioned by the characters so it is there although not seen.

Josh_Alexander

Make another thread cause this one is dark. No clear winners and no rules especified by you.

quanchi112
https://www.google.com.gt/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/55nvms/westeros_army_size_season_7/

This guy explains in detail ALL the troops in season 7. The show the Westeros troops only! And not the Army of the Dead! He is giving evidence of where he got the numbers from! So it is evidence. You can follow his links if your dont believe me.

As you can see I MADE YOU FAVOR. I put a minor number.

Cercei Specifically said in season 7 ep 7 that she hired 10000 Sellswords. Its there. The Golden Company are good fighters believe me.

Still want war? Ok I missed this post earlier. You want to go based off these numbers against the numbers I gave. Probably be difficult to exactly pinpoint the numbers

The Golden Company since not shown is off the table. I am also restricting the widespread wildfire usage. I'll have to to look over this in more detail later and we can come to agreement and have our debate from there.

I do want war.

quanchi112
No. You said the Season 7. It includes all items in season seven not all items seen in season 7.

Those Items where mentioned by the characters so it is there although not seen. I have issues with the Golden Company and the Wildfire. We will have to come to an agreement. I'd like to have this war soon by the weekend. Once you log in either pm me or continue to respond here.

quanchi112
Make another thread cause this one is dark. No clear winners and no rules especified by you. We should come to an agreement here and start our experimental war thread after we iron out the details.

Darkstorm Zero
20k from the Stark
30k for the Lannister

Roughly 1000 Land Siege Weapons (Catapults, Siege Ballistae (Such as Scorpions), Arbalests, Gate Rams, Trebutchets, ect)
60000 Wildfire Pots.

40000 Dothraki Screamers

25000 Soldiers left on reserve (Comprised of the Unsullied, And other minor houses of Westeros)

1000 Ships of the Iron Fleet

1000 Ships of the combined the Targaryen, Dorne and Reach navies

100000 Wights (minor possible number of dead)
40 dead Mammoths
150 Giants (dead Giants)
25 White Walkers
1 Undead Dragon

2 dragons

Main Characters: Dany, Tyrion, Cercei, Jamie, Euron, Jon, Bran, Night King, and Arya.

That's the estimated force of Season 7. It's not set in stone, as I had to speed watch the forst half of the season (Damn network didn't announce the start of the season for me before playing it) and I may be misremembering aprts of numbers, but this is at leats partially refferenced at the end of season 6 as well, so yeah.

Josh_Alexander
We should come to an agreement here and start our experimental war thread after we iron out the details.

So youll agree on the numbers I gave you? As I said before. I adjusted the numbers so that Lott Bo5A doesn't get butchered and it is more fair and fun. But as you can see and we discussed before..numbers are at my favor.

quanchi112
Dark storm, how do you feel about these numbers ?

Estimated strength of the Dwarves, Elves, and Men:

10 Great Eagles
2 Wizards
1 Beorning
1 Hobbit
50,000 Guldur Orcs
25,000 Gundabad Orcs
40 Orc Berserkers
100 Wargs
900 Gundabad Bats
100 Goblin Mercenaries
12 Ogres
3 Were-worms

quanchi112
So youll agree on the numbers I gave you? As I said before. I adjusted the numbers so that Lott Bo5A doesn't get butchered and it is more fair and fun. But as you can see and we discussed before..numbers are at my favor. I have to go over those with a more detailed manner tomorrow. I told you the problems I had with them prior to this with the golden company and the wildfire.

Darkstorm Zero
Dark storm, how do you feel about these numbers ?

Estimated strength of the Dwarves, Elves, and Men:

10 Great Eagles
2 Wizards
1 Beorning
1 Hobbit
50,000 Guldur Orcs
25,000 Gundabad Orcs
40 Orc Berserkers
100 Wargs
900 Gundabad Bats
100 Goblin Mercenaries
12 Ogres
3 Were-worms

Seems about right. Maybe a bit light on compared to the full hosts of say Mordor, or the armies of old, but it's a fair assessment from what we saw in the Hobbit Trilogy.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
20k from the Stark
30k for the Lannister

Roughly 1000 Land Siege Weapons (Catapults, Siege Ballistae (Such as Scorpions), Arbalests, Gate Rams, Trebutchets, ect)
60000 Wildfire Pots.

40000 Dothraki Screamers

25000 Soldiers left on reserve (Comprised of the Unsullied, And other minor houses of Westeros)

40 dead Mammoths
150 Giants (dead Giants)
25 White Walkers
1 Undead Dragon

2 dragons

Main Characters: Dany, Tyrion, Cercei, Jamie, Euron, Jon, Bran, Night King, and Arya.

That's the estimated force of Season 7. It's not set in stone, as I had to speed watch the forst half of the season (Damn network didn't announce the start of the season for me before playing it) and I may be misremembering aprts of numbers, but this is at leats partially refferenced at the end of season 6 as well, so yeah.

Quite similar to mine but you added the real estimate numbers. I gave them 5000 Dothraki cause I think it is enough to make a butchery.

I don't know if there is gonna be a sea for the ships to be. But if there is then it ADDS to the butchery since those ships have catapults that launch fire balls.

quanchi112
Quite similar to mine but you added the real estimate numbers. I gave them 5000 Dothraki cause I think it is enough to make a butchery.

I don't know if there is gonna be a sea for the ships to be. But if there is then it ADDS to the butchery since those ships have catapults that launch fire balls. No sea this is a land only battle. Also where does it say they have this many Giants ? 150 ?

Josh_Alexander
I have to go over those with a more detailed manner tomorrow. I told you the problems I had with them prior to this with the golden company and the wildfire.

As I said. There is wilfire, and then Cersei can also order the production of these.

I believe that even without the GC there could certainly be 60k shields on that battlefield.

quanchi112
As I said. There is wilfire, and then Cersei can also order the production of these.

I believe that even without the GC there could certainly be 60k shields on that battlefield. Where do these numbers come from though ? I know it exists and they have used it but in seasons past.

The Golden Company is out they aren't seen at all.

Josh_Alexander
No sea this is a land only battle. Also where does it say they have this many Giants ? 150 ?

https://www.quora.com/How-many-giants-are-there-in-Game-of-Thrones

I was wrong! Haha there were 100s of Giants in Mance Ryders army.

Chance Ryder once claimed that most Giants as other creatures were dying to the WE. A fair estimation on the number of Giants would be 500-700.

Am giving you 150

Darkstorm Zero
yeah, this time I have to agree, the Wildfire has always been beneath King's Landing. It was made by the Alchemists Guild, and placed beneath Kings Landing by order of the Mad King Aerys.

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Wildfire

The cache below the Great Scept wasn't the only cache. Aerys had it planted below the slums of Fleabottom, below the Great Scept of Baelor, beneath houses, stables and taverns - even beneath the Red Keep itself. Aerys had enough of this stuff to detonate all of Kings Landing. The explosion at the Great Scept , and the Battle of Blackwater were just samples.

Josh_Alexander
Where do these numbers come from though ? I know it exists and they have used it but in seasons past.

The Golden Company is out they aren't seen at all.

Remember that 100000 wildfire barrels were found under KingsLanding. When Cersei found these and saw the utility of the weapon in Blackwater bay's battle she order the production of more.

Again 60k IS a considerate number. Just cause I like LoTR

Josh_Alexander
yeah, this time I have to agree, the Wildfire has always been beneath King's Landing. It was made by the Alchemists Guild, and placed beneath Kings Landing by order of the Mad King Aerys.

The cache below the Great Scept wasn't the only cache. Aerys had it planted below the slums of Fleabottom, below the Great Scept of Baelor, beneath houses, stables and taverns - even beneath the Red Keep itself. Aerys had enough of this stuff to detonate all of Kings Landing. The explosion at the Great Scept , and the Battle of Blackwater were just samples.

Yeah.

quanchi112
https://www.quora.com/How-many-giants-are-there-in-Game-of-Thrones

I was wrong! Haha there were 100s of Giants in Mance Ryders army.

Chance Ryder once claimed that most Giants as other creatures were dying to the WE. A fair estimation on the number of Giants would be 500-700.

Am giving you 150 Ok, here's the problem. I am not referencing the entire world of Westeros bs the entire world of Middle Earth only what we see on screen and can be referenced.

We know there are far more elves, men, orcs, etc. other than what we see in the film.

We haven't seen close to 150 or heard them referenced on the show.

quanchi112

The cache below the Great Scept wasn't the only cache. Aerys had it planted below the slums of Fleabottom, below the Great Scept of Baelor, beneath houses, stables and taverns - even beneath the Red Keep itself. Aerys had enough of this stuff to detonate all of Kings Landing. The explosion at the Great Scept , and the Battle of Blackwater were just samples. I am not saying it doesn't exist but I'm trying to limit this to what we see from this season.

Darkstorm Zero
I am not saying it doesn't exist but I'm trying to limit this to what we see from this season.

It's kinda hard to do that when much of it depends on previous seasons setups. And much of Kings Landing's wildfire exists now. Without having to comission the Alchemists to make more.

quanchi112
It's kinda hard to do that when much of it depends on previous seasons setups. And much of Kings Landing's wildfire exists now. Without having to comission the Alchemists to make more. This is a trial run thing. Primary goal is to revist this idea with all characters from both in a truly massive war but until the final season I want to keep it limited to one season and one film.

quanchi112
Heading to bed. We can settle this tomorrow morning, josh. The details.

Darkstorm Zero
This is a trial run thing. Primary goal is to revist this idea with all characters from both in a truly massive war but until the final season I want to keep it limited to one season and one film.

Lol, I'd just throw in the entire series and all 6 Tolkien films into the blender. Then again, as I mentioned, I play strategy games, so I tend to think of armies as biiiiig :P

That being said though, it would still be remiss of us to exclude the Wildfire. That is a major siege weapon, and perhaps not one to mess with, but it's not an all out gamechanger. Those worms would still screw the Westerosi armies shit in every which way imaginable.

Josh_Alexander
Ok, here's the problem. I am not referencing the entire world of Westeros bs the entire world of Middle Earth only what we see on screen and can be referenced.

We know there are far more elves, men, orcs, etc. other than what we see in the film.

We haven't seen close to 150 or heard them referenced on the show.

You've changed things now. That gives a 360 change to the thread. It is then Go t season 7 seen-on-screen troops. That brings the numbers down.

That puts the thread in a check mate.

Make a new thread. Got vs Lott. An easier thread and smoothier.

Josh_Alexander
Lol, I'd just throw in the entire series and all 6 Tolkien films into the blender. Then again, as I mentioned, I play strategy games, so I tend to think of armies as biiiiig :P

That being said though, it would still be remiss of us to exclude the Wildfire. That is a major siege weapon, and perhaps not one to mess with, but it's not an all out gamechanger. Those worms would still screw the Westerosi armies shit in every which way imaginable.

Yeah GOT vs LoTR.

quanchi112

That being said though, it would still be remiss of us to exclude the Wildfire. That is a major siege weapon, and perhaps not one to mess with, but it's not an all out gamechanger. Those worms would still screw the Westerosi armies shit in every which way imaginable. I can't include the wildfire in this specific thread. But I won't use the worms in an attack like fashion since we didn't see them behave in that manner. To use tunnels use but I won't use them otherwise since we didn't see them portrayed in that manner. That is just how I see things as fair for the purposes of this thread.

quanchi112
You've changed things now. That gives a 360 change to the thread. It is then Go t season 7 seen-on-screen troops. That brings the numbers down.

That puts the thread in a check mate.

Make a new thread. Got vs Lott. An easier thread and smoothier. That was stated in the op thread. I'm being fair to both sides in the spirit of the thread.

I don't want to have that debate until GoT concludes. Many more battles to see and feats to dissect.

Josh_Alexander
That was stated in the op thread. I'm being fair to both sides in the spirit of the thread.

I don't want to have that debate until GoT concludes. Many more battles to see and feats to dissect.

Actually not. The thing is that GoT git its main strenght in season 1. Meaning that it doesnt really matter. Many 100s of Thousands dief in the several wara throughtout the seasons. So, it isnt like we are gonna have more troops by season 8. All the opposite...more will die.

You can make the thread now.

No. You didnt stated that. You said GoT season 7. That means all thibgs mentioned and seen on screen. So, youve limmited the thread now.

Ill have to make some adjustments to the troops in that case.

quanchi112
Actually not. The thing is that GoT git its main strenght in season 1. Meaning that it doesnt really matter. Many 100s of Thousands dief in the several wara throughtout the seasons. So, it isnt like we are gonna have more troops by season 8. All the opposite...more will die.

You can make the thread now.

No. You didnt stated that. You said GoT season 7. That means all thibgs mentioned and seen on screen. So, youve limmited the thread now.

Ill have to make some adjustments to the troops in that case. You will get all troops shown or referenced from the entire series.

They didn't mention that many Giants or show them. Same can be said for the wildfire this season. The golden company hasn't been shown on screen so it's a total guess. I am also not using the worms to attack which would decimate your ranks so quit crying foul. You'll still have the numerical advantage and more dragons. Maybe you lack faith in GoT.

Josh_Alexander
You will get all troops shown or referenced from the entire series.

They didn't mention that many Giants or show them. Same can be said for the wildfire this season. The golden company hasn't been shown on screen so it's a total guess. I am also not using the worms to attack which would decimate your ranks so quit crying foul. You'll still have the numerical advantage and more dragons. Maybe you lack faith in GoT.

Yes. Make the other thread.

These are the changes made to the ranks due to your new rules:

Golden company is out.
Wilfire is out.

The number of soldiers still remain the same (As i said i gave a minimun number on the troops, so ill just increase the armies on the different houses to replace the 10k Golden company shields lost)

Everything else renains the same.
Giants are accurately shown. WW were shown to have Giants in their ranks so they remain the SAME.

In addition since you said all seen on screen.

Then ill add 500 boats with Catapults. Fire Catapults.

Dany and Euron's fleet is said to be about 1000+. Am giving 500 to be considerate. You should be able to agree on that.

We will discuss the war when the numbers are agreed on.

Josh_Alexander
Seems about right. Maybe a bit light on compared to the full hosts of say Mordor, or the armies of old, but it's a fair assessment from what we saw in the Hobbit Trilogy.

Darkstorm Zero you can verify the new numbers placed by me right? I think its fair. So Quanchi doesnt think am being unfair.

quanchi112
Yes. Make the other thread.

These are the changes made to the ranks due to your new rules:

Golden company is out.
Wilfire is out.

The number of soldiers still remain the same (As i said i gave a minimun number on the troops, so ill just increase the armies on the different houses to replace the 10k Golden company shields lost)

Everything else renains the same.
Giants are accurately shown. WW were shown to have Giants in their ranks so they remain the SAME.

In addition since you said all seen on screen.

Then ill add 500 boats with Catapults. Fire Catapults.

Dany and Euron's fleet is said to be about 1000+. Am giving 500 to be considerate. You should be able to agree on that.

We will discuss the war when the numbers are agreed on. Where is your source for the amount of Giants from this season ? This isn't what exists in the world it's what we see, gets referenced (but we need to see an entire army and can't use it if we don't) and can't use the worms on my end for combat purposes since that wasn't shown in the films.

Way different you get to just add numbers ? You'll at least need a source or a reference. You have multiple armies on top of the dragons and the 100,000 army if the White Walkers but you still don't seem very confident.

quanchi112
Darkstorm Zero you can verify the new numbers placed by me right? I think its fair. So Quanchi doesnt think am being unfair. Well unless you can verify the Giants shown or references in this season I'm not giving you that many since it's such a high number. Iirc they never mention a number anywhere close to this. This thread all who exist around the time of season seven but those seen and referenced within reason.

Josh_Alexander
Where is your source for the amount of Giants from this season ? This isn't what exists in the world it's what we see, gets referenced (but we need to see an entire army and can't use it if we don't) and can't use the worms on my end for combat purposes since that wasn't shown in the films.

Way different you get to just add numbers ? You'll at least need a source or a reference. You have multiple armies on top of the dragons and the 100,000 army if the White Walkers but you still don't seem very confident.

Quanchi!!! I gave you an entire BLOG where the numbers are ACCURATLY statef with evidence and all!! IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ IT youd notice am bringing down my numbers to give you a fair fight!

Again. It wad mentioned in the seasons. We saw SEVERAL Giants with the WW. Does that mean they were the only ones they had? No. In the same way ae didnt saw 100k Dead intheir army. But we were told in th3 same season there were 100s of thousands. I gave you 100k exact!

Besides Dark has also confirmed this numbers.

You can use your worms. I will give you that.

Josh_Alexander
Well unless you can verify the Giants shown or references in this season I'm not giving you that many since it's such a high number. Iirc they never mention a number anywhere close to this. This thread all who exist around the time of season seven but those seen and referenced within reason.

Just Mace Ryder himself had 100. He also said that MOST Giants were killed by the Walkers. Most means majority. Most in matemathics is consider more than twice the number!! So if we consider that there should have been 201+ Giants North of the Wall. So am bringing down the numbers AGAIN.

You are beginning to see how VULNERABLE Bo5A is right? Just give up and make real numbers for the Other Thread.

quanchi112
Quanchi!!! I gave you an entire BLOG where the numbers are ACCURATLY statef with evidence and all!! IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ IT youd notice am bringing down my numbers to give you a fair fight!

Again. It wad mentioned in the seasons. We saw SEVERAL Giants with the WW. Does that mean they were the only ones they had? No. In the same way ae didnt saw 100k Dead intheir army. But we were told in th3 same season there were 100s of thousands. I gave you 100k exact!

Besides Dark has also confirmed this numbers.

You can use your worms. I will give you that. That is all who exist iirc at this time in GoT.

We hear the number mentioned they have 100 k so that's why they get them. We don't see or hear the numbers referenced for the Giants in this season.

I don't want to use them in war fashion since that's not how they were portrayed. You'd need to reference the numbers of the Giants to get that many. There are a lot more elves, humans, etc. that exist but I'm not including them in this war.

quanchi112
Just Mace Ryder himself had 100. He also said that MOST Giants were killed by the Walkers. Most means majority. Most in matemathics is consider more than twice the number!! So if we consider that there should have been 201+ Giants North of the Wall. So am bringing down the numbers AGAIN.

You are beginning to see how VULNERABLE Bo5A is right? Just give up and make real numbers for the Other Thread. When was this confirmed in this season ? We never see more than thirty total from all the seasons so give me a reference or source.

You're just estimating on all who exist which isn't the purpose of the thread.

No, I am seeing how you want to exaggerate the numbers when the thread is about those seen or referenced within reason. You still have a huge numerical and dragon advantage so why would that matter.

Josh_Alexander
That is all who exist iirc at this time in GoT.

We hear the number mentioned they have 100 k so that's why they get them. We don't see or hear the numbers referenced for the Giants in this season.

I don't want to use them in war fashion since that's not how they were portrayed. You'd need to reference the numbers of the Giants to get that many. There are a lot more elves, humans, etc. that exist but I'm not including them in this war.

But they were nit mentioned...your elfs etc.

My Giants were mentioned in the previous seasons. We saw Giants in the Opening scene of this season. That means they are there. And there is no need to assume that the numbers mentioned in the previous seasons are UNACCURATE or arent there anymore.

Will see what Dark says about this.

Either way i will rise the number of shilds if i bring dow the number of Giants. Cause i deducted the troops A LOT.

Josh_Alexander
Why dont you admit your troops outnumbered. If i were to use official numbers you would be outnumbered by twice or more. Right niw you are outnumbered by 1.4 maybe.

quanchi112
But they were nit mentioned...your elfs etc.

My Giants were mentioned in the previous seasons. We saw Giants in the Opening scene of this season. That means they are there. And there is no need to assume that the numbers mentioned in the previous seasons are UNACCURATE or arent there anymore.

Will see what Dark says about this.

Either way i will rise the number of shilds if i bring dow the number of Giants. Cause i deducted the troops A LOT. I am only including the elves shown on screen not all the ones I know exist. The same applies for you and your side. Previous scenes do not count. Just as previous films do not count. That's the problem you're reaching to alter the rules to include more than just this season alone. We see some not the numbers you're claiming. Previous seasons don't matter just as previous films for me don't matter.

We have to come to an agreement before we can proceed.
I am not being unfair here.

quanchi112
Why dont you admit your troops outnumbered. If i were to use official numbers you would be outnumbered by twice or more. Right niw you are outnumbered by 1.4 maybe. By this season alone we are outnumbered. I agree but I'm not giving you access to other seasons just because that doesn't make this fair and then opens the door for me to do so. We will have to wait until the season eight finale to do a complete war from start to finish.

Josh_Alexander
When was this confirmed in this season ? We never see more than thirty total from all the seasons so give me a reference or source.

You're just estimating on all who exist which isn't the purpose of the thread.

No, I am seeing how you want to exaggerate the numbers when the thread is about those seen or referenced within reason. You still have a huge numerical and dragon advantage so why would that matter.

Where did they go then!? They are either alive or marching along the dead! Am giving you fair numbers. Dark gave you similar numbers! Am the opposite of exaggerating.

Will give you 40 giants, but then i shall increase the frontline to 70k shields. That is the official convined forces of Lannisters and Starks for season 7. The website i gave you proved that.

quanchi112
Where did they go then!? They are either alive or marching along the dead! Am giving you fair numbers. Dark gave you similar numbers! Am the opposite of exaggerating.

Will give you 40 giants, but then i shall increase the frontline to 70k shields. That is the official convined forces of Lannisters and Starks for season 7. The website i gave you proved that. I am not saying they don't exist I am saying you only have access to those from season seven alone not others you can prove exist. My rational is the same for the wildfire you're trying to bring him from previous seasons.

I don't think I've seen more than ten Giants this season tbh. Do you feel they showed more than ten ?

Josh_Alexander
20k from the Stark
30k for the Lannister

60000 Wildfire Pots.

40000 Dothraki Screamers

40 dead Mammoths
150 Giants (dead Giants)
25 White Walkers
1 Undead Dragon

2 dragons

See Quanchi he agrees on my number of Giants.

Josh_Alexander
I am not saying they don't exist I am saying you only have access to those from season seven alone not others you can prove exist. My rational is the same for the wildfire you're trying to bring him from previous seasons.

I don't think I've seen more than ten Giants this season tbh. Do you feel they showed more than ten ?

Okay just cause you insist.

50 giants. Cause you are stubborn. AND DONT EVEN THINK I WILL REDUCE THAT MORE.

65000 Shields in the front line.

Everything remains the same.

And we have 500 boats.

quanchi112
See Quanchi he agrees on my number of Giants. That is in existence not seen or referenced in season seven. I'm not arguing for all races and additional numbers that exist around this time for my side.

Josh_Alexander
That is in existence not seen or referenced in season seven. I'm not arguing for all races and additional numbers that exist around this time for my side.

See thats why i dont like your thread. If you were to make it General I could use actual numbers and not those seen on screwn cause then i have to assume things!!@

quanchi112
Okay just cause you insist.

50 giants. Cause you are stubborn. AND DONT EVEN THINK I WILL REDUCE THAT MORE.

65000 Shields in the front line.

Everything remains the same.

And we have 500 boats. Where is the 50 number coming from ? If we ballpark in what is shown they aren't close to fifty. That's unfair for the spirit of the thread.

Where is that 65,000 shields number coming from ? Source ?

Josh_Alexander
Where is the 50 number coming from ? If we ballpark in what is shown they aren't close to fifty. That's unfair for the spirit of the thread.

Where is that 65,000 shields number coming from ? Source ?

I said no more! 50 it is.

If i were to follow what you say then we only have 5 giants and about 10000 dead!! Just cause 100000 exact werent shown on screen. And just because 100s of Giants werent shown neither!

The official numbers say that Lannisters have 35k and Starks 35k. That makes up 70. Am giving you 65.

Again go research.

quanchi112
See thats why i dont like your thread. If you were to make it General I could use actual numbers and not those seen on screwn cause then i have to assume things!!@ When we do the larger thread we can use total numbers in existence but here we have to keep it season and film contained. We can't make exceptions for one side to include greater numbers not available for the other.

Josh_Alexander
When we do the larger thread we can use total numbers in existence but here we have to keep it season and film contained. We can't make exceptions for one side to include greater numbers not available for the other.

Naah you just came up with that. Am not reducing my numbers any further. I already did by taking out 100 giants.

You either decide to battle or admit you lose.

DARK will admit that 50 Giants is too little.

Josh_Alexander
Am being fair. But it is this thread that makes you believe otherwise.

Make the other thread and feel more confident on the numbers.

quanchi112
Naah you just came up with that. Am not reducing my numbers any further. I already did by taking out 100 giants.

You either decide to battle or admit you lose.

DARK will admit that 50 Giants is too little. If you can't referre a number given I season seven or count them in the white Walker army then it's a baseless claim.

10 is fair.

This isn't about who exists it's about what is shown or referenced in season seven. Read the op.

quanchi112
Be back in fifteen. Agree to 10 Giants and we can agree on the rest of the numbers and get this on.

Josh_Alexander
Be back in fifteen. Agree to 10 Giants and we can agree on the rest of the numbers and get this on.

Man. Idk. 10 is irrational.

Dark will surly disagree on this too!

I can give you 30. Lesd that that i will leave Dark to decide so it doesnt feel like am the only one deciding stuff hahahaha.

Can you agree on 30?

Josh_Alexander

7) When the thread starter makes a new thread, it is very important to cement the conditions of the scenario in the first few posts. This is to avoid confusion and frustration among the other posters. It will not be acceptable for the thread starter to randomly change the conditions of the thread at random intervals. Once the settings/weapons/gear/handicaps/abilities/etc have been cemented in the first few posts of the thread, that is how they will stay. Therefore, be very sure and for certain of how you want your thread to be constructed.

Rules...Next time specify further Quanchi.

quanchi112
Man. Idk. 10 is irrational.

Dark will surly disagree on this too!

I can give you 30. Lesd that that i will leave Dark to decide so it doesnt feel like am the only one deciding stuff hahahaha.

Can you agree on 30? We don't see or hear about 30 ever. This isn't about who exists it's about what's referenced or shown.

Josh_Alexander
We don't see or hear about 30 ever. This isn't about who exists it's about what's referenced or shown.

100+ were referenced.

Am giving you 30. Lets wait for Dark to respond and see what he thinks if you arent comfortable with my numbers.

Josh_Alexander
https://youtu.be/4QMQOJTYRBU

Look at that. If you watvh in detail we can see 2 giants in the front ranks. Then we see 1000s of 1000s of dead in the woods...imaginr how much giants are there within! A shame they dont do a close look at them.

At the very last we see 3 more at the back . Almost 5-6 just in the first ranks.

Man that music makes the scene so terrifying and mighty. I cant imagine how much fear will the orcs and elfs and humans from LoTR have when seeing that coming at them. Even Sauron would admit defeat!!!!

Josh_Alexander
Now that i see that scene i believe the sead alone can win this. We are taling about more than 100k dead. Giants, wolves, Direwolfs, Bears, Shaddow Cats, etc.

They make a terrifying army...

Oh and one dragon

quanchi112
100+ were referenced.

Am giving you 30. Lets wait for Dark to respond and see what he thinks if you arent comfortable with my numbers. When were they referenced in this season ? We haven't seen more than five in any given battle. Total I'm being more than fair in giving you ten.

quanchi112
https://youtu.be/4QMQOJTYRBU

Look at that. If you watvh in detail we can see 2 giants in the front ranks. Then we see 1000s of 1000s of dead in the woods...imaginr how much giants are there within! A shame they dont do a close look at them.

At the very last we see 3 more at the back . Almost 5-6 just in the first ranks.

Man that music makes the scene so terrifying and mighty. I cant imagine how much fear will the orcs and elfs and humans from LoTR have when seeing that coming at them. Even Sauron would admit defeat!!!! This is how it always is we only see a few and you want to round up to fifty without proof. I'm being more than fair since we don't even see ten this season which is what the thread is about.

We saw Jon Snow and his band of misfits take on the entire horde and they weren't quivering in fear. Conversely we see Sauron instill fear in his opposition the one time he took to the battlefield. Do you see the difference ? My side has actual fear in battle yours doesn't.

quanchi112
Now that i see that scene i believe the sead alone can win this. We are taling about more than 100k dead. Giants, wolves, Direwolfs, Bears, Shaddow Cats, etc.

They make a terrifying army...

Oh and one dragon So you believe you win but are arguing for greater numbers you can't prove because ?? If you already feel you win and have the numerical advantage what's the problem ?

Josh_Alexander
So you believe you win but are arguing for greater numbers you can't prove because ?? If you already feel you win and have the numerical advantage what's the problem ?

How many more will they kill before losing all 100k dead plus giants, bears etc?

Then all those dead orcs and elfs will be risen by the WE to fight again.

Eiher way the Westeros are still taking part in these. The winner seems clear to me.

Don't fight the inevitable.

Make another thread. Maybe The entire LoTR armies have better chances....

And I've shared valid points on the giants. Don't be stubborn

quanchi112
How many more will they kill before losing all 100k dead plus giants, bears etc?

Then all those dead orcs and elfs will be risen by the WE to fight again.

Eiher way the Westeros are still taking part in these. The winner seems clear to me.

Don't fight the inevitable.

Make another thread. Maybe The entire LoTR armies have better chances....

And I've shared valid points on the giants. Don't be stubborn All they have to do is kill the Night King, friend.

All negated.

There's no roof just speculation you can't back up. Ten is a fair number and you believe they win despite the Giants so what's wrong ? The entire universe will hammer you into oblivion. Balrog, Uruk Hai, lots of orcs, elves, humans, etc.

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander
Everything semana the same.

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112
Everything semana the same. ?

quanchi112

quanchi112

quanchi112
I have an idea that you may accept. When you're online I'll tell you here.

Josh_Alexander
Is this another stretch of yours ?

No Walkers must have dozens of them Mace did.

40 is fair.

I told you the number of walkers before

quanchi112
No Walkers must have dozens of them Mace did.

40 is fair.

I told you the number of walkers before Even though I haven't seen that many I accept that number. I do not have all these numbers in my head right now. Once we can agree we put them all up in a post side by side.

Josh_Alexander
Even though I haven't seen that many I accept that number. I do not have all these numbers in my head right now. Once we can agree we put them all up in a post side by side. One issue is that not all things said on season 7 are there because of the budget HBO has. They cant spent much showing hundreds of mammoths, bears, giants.

So they just show us some to let us know they do possess them. Meaning they are there. Thats why i said 150 Giants

quanchi112
One issue is that not all things said on season 7 are there because of the budget HBO has. They cant spent much showing hundreds of mammoths, bears, giants.

So they just show us some to let us know they do possess them. Meaning they are there. Thats why i said 150 Giants That wouldn't be hard to cgi them in. And the amount of episodes is far less so more of a budget per episode IMO.

There's no proof and it's speculation. I said I agree to ten but here's my offer you'd get the numbers from the wildlings attacking the wall as well. That's the total number of mammoths shown there in that specific battle and the ten dead Giants on top of these with the additional wildlings, and men of the north that died.

What do you think ?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>