Here be Dragons...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Which movie Universe has the most Powerful Dragons? Feel free to add to my short list. I am only on season 1 of GOT but I'm going to add them in here.

Dragon heart
Lotr/Hobbit
Reign of Fire
Game of Thrones

1. Single most powerful Dragon
2. As a species, danger they would pose to humanity in their verse.

Sable
1. Reign of fire had the largest most powerful. It was so large it ate other dragons with ease and stood up to 21st century armies and firepower and killed off the whole planet.

2. Reign of Fire Again. Killed off the entire planet of 7 billion people all with modern armies, nukes, etc.

Scoobless
Godzilla universe probably.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Sable
1. Reign of fire had the largest most powerful. It was so large it ate other dragons with ease and stood up to 21st century armies and firepower and killed off the whole planet.

2. Reign of Fire Again. Killed off the entire planet of 7 billion people all with modern armies, nukes, etc.

👍

Also for all his bluster Smaug was the most disappointing.

ShadowFyre
Thanks for commenting. Are you referring to Ghidora Scoobless?

I wish they would do a reign of fire prelude and actually show the war.

ShadowFyre
One would think Smaug would be able to win due to intelligence

Sable
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
One would think Smaug would be able to win due to intelligence

How would his intelligence put him over Draco, and what would it give him to kill every 21st century army, police force, militia, nukes, fighter jets, tanks and 7 billion people?

ShadowFyre
I meant intelligence vs. the ROF bull and we have no idea how the dragons won.they aren't that powerful it was killed with a grenade

Sable
That's removing the context it was an internal and the dragons own napalm was ignited inside it's body.

Scoobless
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thanks for commenting. Are you referring to Ghidora Scoobless?

Was it Rodan? .... I don't remember all the names, watched them all the time when I was a kid. I guess I would count any flying monster from Godzilla as a dragon.

Is Godzilla himself a dragon? what's the standard definition?

How about the DBZ wish dragons?

Sable
Originally posted by Scoobless
Was it Rodan? .... I don't remember all the names, watched them all the time when I was a kid. I guess I would count any flying monster from Godzilla as a dragon.

Is Godzilla himself a dragon? what's the standard definition?

How about the DBZ wish dragons?

Way to derail the thread with Godzilla and DBZ wish dragons, should we include the Dragons from Dragon Ball GT too simply cause you have ADHD?

Scoobless
.......... The new Transformers movie had dragons too............

embarrasment

Sable
Yea let add all the dragons in, how about How to Catch a Dragon? Lets add in Puff the Magic Dragon in as well.

Scoobless
OP did say feel free to add to the list........

Bruce Lee's Chinese name translates to English as "little dragon", let's stick him on the list.

Sable
How about Enter the Dragon then? Any other dragons you want to add Mr. Autism?

ShadowFyre
😀

ShadowFyre
I meant your somewhat typical movieverse dragon. Puff can be accepted, beings like King Ghidora and dbz genie dragons are a bit much but I said it in op so

Sable
Shadow just fyi. Don't leave an open ended "add your own". Idiot trolls like Scoob will figure out way to ruin it.

This was a cool thread

ShadowFyre
Yeah, I just couldn't remember all the dragon movies out there.

Scoobless
The dragon from Merlin (UK TV show) knew a lot of magic, also looked like a typical dragon, can talk too.

Josh_Alexander
How to train your dragon would definetly win!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.