Hal Jordan vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Hal takes Supermans place, how does he do?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/6/66303/2290279-screen_shot_2012_04_11_at_2.40.28_pm.png

Vs

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/35/6b/d9/356bd95546e4f6c6371e6c97f7c65709--comics-news-super-powers.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Hal is doomed.

abhilegend
Not even Guardians could kill a PRE-DOS Doomsday.

That only means Guardians and Doomsday were so weak because Superman killed Doomsday.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hal can do it with a Krona Buster, if he can pull this off he wins.

DarkSaint85
Hal dies.

riv6672
BFR us in play, DD is gone.

Stoic
DD would pull his arms off.

riv6672
That'd be a neat trick from 2 solar systems over.

Galan007
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not even Guardians could kill a PRE-DOS Doomsday.

That only means Guardians and Doomsday were so weak because Superman killed Doomsday. cuz Lanterns am week aginst briks!!! durlaugh

carver9
Hal krono bust Doomsday chest open.

quanchi112
DD wins. Hal isn't that formidable.

Damborgson
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hal isn't that formidable.

https://media.tenor.com/images/dd24d480c070a9fdccf2233b08ee4dee/tenor.gif

He's right up there with the toughest of them.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Hal can do it with a Krona Buster, if he can pull this off he wins. Would this take some time to charge, while being rush and pound through by Doomsday?

I can see Hal only winning with this method.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by vansonbee
Would this take some time to charge, while being rush and pound through by Doomsday?

I can see Hal only winning with this method.

That's what I am thinking. Shields won't hold against DD so he would need to keep a health distance.

phoenixlord
Greenlantern 4eva!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Damborgson
https://media.tenor.com/images/dd24d480c070a9fdccf2233b08ee4dee/tenor.gif

He's right up there with the toughest of them. Nah. DD wrecks him.

Bentley
BFR maybe?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bentley
BFR maybe? Doomsday throws Hal into space? I can't picture Hal having time to bubble Doomsday and take him far away.

Damborgson
He doesn't have to bubble him, he can slingshot him, get him into the air, and just beat him into space.

Can lanterns teleport?

JBL
Hal can bfr dd. Easy win.

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
That'd be a neat trick from 2 solar systems over.

Not everything is a sure thing when it comes to fights. DD has and was shown to possess a decent amount of agility. He may escape. Superman isn't exactly slow, nd he attempted to fly DD into outer space for the quick BFR. It didn't work as seen on panel.

Was Superman flying slow or was it that DD broke out of his hold too fast? I don't believe that Hal would be able to do what Superman could not do in this case. So, if Hal fails to BFR, it would be DD's turn right?

riv6672
Originally posted by Stoic
Not everything is a sure thing when it comes to fights.
Exactly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by riv6672
Exactly. laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Is DD even a legit threat anymore? Supes beat him kinda bad last time iirc

Damborgson
I'm placing Hal in the same situation Supes was in during the DoS arc, so we'll say he's plenty formidable for the thread thumb up

meep-meep
HJ>DD

shadowknight
DD wins easily, people forget Guy Gardner was a member of the league that fought DD and lost. Also Kyle also lost to DD the second time he fought the league. While I rate Hal higher than them competence wise it doesn't change the fact DD has defeated 2 GL that had help from other members. No way is Hal not losing big time specially when facing DD alone.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Is DD even a legit threat anymore? Supes beat him kinda bad last time iirc

Not in the latest latest fight unless I'm mistaken? Supes needed help from Diana. DD was very dominant in that fight IMO.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by shadowknight
DD wins easily, people forget Guy Gardner was a member of the league that fought DD and lost. Also Kyle also lost to DD the second time he fought the league. While I rate Hal higher than them competence wise it doesn't change the fact DD has defeated 2 GL that had help from other members. No way is Hal not losing big time specially when facing DD alone.
Guy is like the biggest loser that ever put a Ring on his finger... worst lantern ever...

vansonbee
Guy is like the biggest loser that ever put a Ring on his finger... worst lantern ever... I rather bump down Guy as the second biggest loser. Since, recently a new character Frank Laminski takes the cake as #1.

h1a8
Hal has to think brr from the very beginning. But DD is insanely fast. He could break Hal's constructs fast. I don't see how he can transport DD to space.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
Hal has to think brr from the very beginning. But DD is insanely fast. He could break Hal's constructs fast. I don't see how he can transport DD to space.

If he contained him in a shotgun construct and shot off immediately.... Nah. I'm feeling the same thing that you are. Hal would have to get rid of him the instant that he contained him. Not sure if it will be possible with DD.

shadowknight
Guy is like the biggest loser that ever put a Ring on his finger... worst lantern ever... It doesn't matter. DD would walk through Hal energy blast and break through his shield or chain. Outside of BFR DD will beat Hal black & blue within minutes.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Is DD even a legit threat anymore? Supes beat him kinda bad last time iirc This is DOS DD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.