Clinton Blames Bernie for losing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable

Sable
Soft delete dp

Emperordmb
Yeah... it wasn't Clinton's own character that impugned itself...

Sable
She says Obama essentially told her to shut up. I wonder if that will be considered sexist.

Surtur
Apparently in the book she does sorta take a bit of the blame, but she still ultimately points the finger at other people: Bernie, Comey, Russia, and even Obama. She wonders what would have happened if Obama would have had a more forceful response to Russia during the election. In other words: he should have prevented this and I would have won.

She is insane lol. Oh I forgot, she also blames sexism obviously. It's an easier pill for her to swallow if she believes this all happened due to circumstances beyond her control. What is more beyond a persons control than the gender they are born with?

Emperordmb
It's funny to note the difference between Bernie and Hillary cause you don't see Bernie constantly complaining about how he was intentionally sabatoged out of winning the primaries.

lazybones
Eh, I think it's pretty petty for Clinton to constantly try to shift blame for her loss, rather than acknowledge some of the faults of her campaign. However, I do sympathise with her frustration at the so-called 'Bernie-Bros' who either stayed at home on election day or voted for Trump. If those guys had just not been so butthurt, we could have avoided all this mess. Trump has probably turned out to be a little worse than I expected, too. That healthcare bill is absolutely abysmal, and pulling out of all these international agreements regarding trade and climate is really reckless, especially when he may not even properly understood them. The tax reform, if it even gets done, will blow out the deficit. I should clarify at this point that I'm not an American, but the health of America and its position at the top of the world is very important to me, and Trump is seriously jeopardising that. I fear by the end of his term that America will have considerably diminished in terms of its prestige and influence, whilst dangerous authoritarian countries like China and Russia gain the upper hand. Hillary, for all her faults, and she certainly had them, at least understood the complexity of international affairs. And her policies were at least passable.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
It's funny to note the difference between Bernie and Hillary cause you don't see Bernie constantly complaining about how he was intentionally sabatoged out of winning the primaries.

Also IMO Bernie didn't even go after her as hard as he could have.

Lestov16
Hillary's mistake was trying to denounce Bernie as as crackpot and alienating his base, which as shown by the election was a huge part of the Democrat's constituency. I don't think Bernie was 100% correct about everything, but he clearly represented the overall values of the Democratic constituency, and rather than appeal to Sanders' base, Hillary made the ridiculous choice to ignore his supporters and try to win over conservatives with people like Tim Kaine, and use the threat of Trump to coerce Democratic votes.

Which of course leads to her main fault. Trump's candidacy was the ultimately result of her failed "pied piper candidate" ploy to essentially coerce the country to vote for her. The result of the election was essentially Hillary's own failed extortion gambit. It was this revelation, that she would be willing to unleash a monster like Trump, that made me not vote for her.

I despise Trump and his terrifying ignorance and greed, but I view Hillary as just as bad, although definitely not worse, than Trump. Considering how he and Hillary seem to have a similar love for Goldman Sachs and the Saudis, despite both claiming to be against corruption and terrorism, I'd say Trump and Hillary are equally deplorable.

Surtur
Sounds like you're just trying to impugn her integrity.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Surtur
Sounds like you're just trying to impugn her integrity.

What should I be doing?
EDIT: Did you not read the part about the pied piper candidate ploy? I'm not "just" impugning her credibility, I'm saying that Trumps win and her loss was all entirely her fault due to her failed scheming.

Flyattractor
Bernie can't complain. He got paid to take a dive so The Hildawg could get the Prezzy NomNom....to bad she DROPPED DA BALL!!!!!!

OOhhhh Da Beeyoothc Lost...

And Bernie laughed all the way to the bank. On his Paid for Free Plane Rides!

ArtificialGlory
Just gonna post this again: https://samkriss.com/2016/11/09/how-you-lost-the-world/

Sable
Originally posted by Lestov16

I despise Trump and his terrifying ignorance and greed, but I view Hillary as just as bad, although definitely not worse, than Trump. Considering how he and Hillary seem to have a similar love for Goldman Sachs and the Saudis, despite both claiming to be against corruption and terrorism, I'd say Trump and Hillary are equally deplorable.

Hillary has just as much if not more greed then Trump. They used the office to enrich themselves while in, and after. After all "We left the Whitehouse dead broke" Bill Clinton. Now worth 200-300 million.

Trump hasn't done anything to deserve your essential hate.

NewGuy01
Is this supposed to be news? She's been blaming Bernie for her problems since before she even lost.

Sable
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Is this supposed to be news? She's been blaming Bernie for her problems since before she even lost.

It is because her book is about to come out on the 12th, peeling off the bandages to pour salt in them, cause she's still salty.

BackFire
I believe Clinton is largely responsible for her own loss. She didn't campaign in certain states that she should have and ended up losing those states, namely Wisconsin and Michigan.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Sable
Hillary has just as much...greed then Trump. They used the office to enrich themselves while in, and after. After all "We left the Whitehouse dead broke" Bill Clinton. Now worth 200-300 million.

Definitely agree. She and Trump are two equal levels of deplorable greed

Trump hasn't done anything to deserve your essential hate.

Goldman Sachs plutocracy, Saudi deals (both of which I also hate Hillary for), Climate Change denial.... Yeah, there are plenty of things for me to hate him for. The only reason he hasn't done more hateable things is that his worst legislation can't seem to get past Congress.

Surtur
What should I be doing?
EDIT: Did you not read the part about the pied piper candidate ploy? I'm not "just" impugning her credibility, I'm saying that Trumps win and her loss was all entirely her fault due to her failed scheming.

Lol my bad, I am kidding. The 'you are trying to impugn my integrity" was something Hilary said to Bernie.

Sable
Definitely agree. She and Trump are two equal levels of deplorable greed

Goldman Sachs plutocracy, Saudi deals (both of which I also hate Hillary for), Climate Change denial.... Yeah, there are plenty of things for me to hate him for. The only reason he hasn't done more hateable things is that his worst legislation can't seem to get past Congress.

Saudi is a strong ally in the middle East and a check to Iran. Trump hasn't hurt the environment in any way. Don't bother mentioning "Paris" which was a transfer of wealth.

Sable
With Clinton out of power, Obama is still in Power.

Deep down I feel he never wanted her to win, he barley helped herlaughing out loud

Surtur
With Clinton out of power, Obama is still in Power.

Deep down I feel he never wanted her to win, he barley helped herlaughing out loud

Speaking of that though, I did find it disturbing to see a sitting president campaigning for another person. Even if i was a little bit.

BackFire
Why do you find that disturbing?

We'd have seen it with Bush and Clinton as well, but both were seen as too toxic to the new nominee. They both offered to campaign for McCain and Gore, respectively, but were turned down.

Obama was in a pretty unique position as being pretty well liked and scandal free by the end of his tenure.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire

We'd have seen it with Bush and Clinton as well, but both were seen as too toxic to the new nominee. They both offered to campaign for McCain and Gore, respectively, but were turned down.

Obama was in a pretty unique position as being pretty well liked and scandal free by the end of his tenure.

I don't want any president doing it lol. I do not want Trump campaigning during his presidency either, yet he does it.

Run the country, f*ck other people who want the job. Your job is not to get other shitheads elected.

BackFire
I hear you.

Sable

Scandal free tenure? laughing out loud

Another MSM lie you got programmed with.

Surtur
I hear you.

Speaking of hearing things, what did you hear about Obama, the IRS, and them targeting conservatives?

Sable
Shhhhh those arnt scandals

Neither is giving Iran a plane full of cash. Or telling the public Clinton was innocent during an investigation, nor Solyndra. Nor spying on Merkel. Don't talk about funding Bibi's rival with tax payer money. I could go on and on.

BackFire
Speaking of hearing things, what did you hear about Obama, the IRS, and them targeting conservatives?

I heard rumors.

Sable
They weren't rumors. They happened.

BackFire
Shhhhh those arnt scandals

Neither is giving Iran a plane full of cash. Or telling the public Clinton was innocent during an investigation, nor Solyndra. Nor spying on Merkel. Don't talk about funding Bibi's rival with tax payer money. I could go on and on.

Sorry, I didn't clarify, I meant more the personal type scandals that Clinton had, not so much the political scandals that you are mentioning. Point taken though.

Sable
thumb up

Foxsteak
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bernie can't complain. He got paid to take a dive so The Hildawg could get the Prezzy NomNom....to bad she DROPPED DA BALL!!!!!!

OOhhhh Da Beeyoothc Lost...

And Bernie laughed all the way to the bank. On his Paid for Free Plane Rides! Absolutely this. I'm sorry, but Bernie was the biggest joke candidate in history. It was obvious he wasn't serious and the party would have never made him their candidate, due to his insane policies, horrible gaffs, embarrassing following of "BernieBros" and general unpopularity. The fact he even came close says more about Hillary's failure to reach the people than him.

I believe Clinton is largely responsible for her own loss. She didn't campaign in certain states that she should have and ended up losing those states, namely Wisconsin and Michigan. Even if she won those swing states she would have still lost......

Surtur
I really just want someone to ask Hilary point blank who or what she thinks played the largest role in her loss. Can she answer such a question truthfully with "I, Hilary Clinton, played the largest role in that loss" ?

Surtur
New Hillary Website Backfires Big Time-Now Complete Laughing Stock Even to Liberals:

DpGsrIEZURQ

laughing

Sable
I feel like #Verrit is to memeing what communist worker's paradise concrete apartment buildings were to architecture.

Surtur
Even the WaPo has articles talking shit about it, ouch.

Sable
Link?

Flyattractor
New Hillary Website Backfires Big Time-Now Complete Laughing Stock Even to Liberals:

DpGsrIEZURQ

laughing

Did she use the same company that designed the ObamaCare Website to desing her site?

Surtur
Link?

I don't have it, the article is shown in the video. It says how it is looking "worse and worse" lol.

Sable
Link

Rage.Of.Olympus
Terrible candidate and she obviously is poor at self-reflection and the mistakes she's made. She's better than Trump but better in the sense that I'd rather have Lex Luthor run the country rather than Norman Osborn.

Sable
Trump would be Luther for sure.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Terrible candidate and she obviously is poor at self-reflection and the mistakes she's made. She's better than Trump but better in the sense that I'd rather have Lex Luthor run the country rather than Norman Osborn.

I think Lex Luthor knows how email works and probably wouldn't forget proper protocol.

Lex loses to a god like being, Clinton loses to Trump lol.

Surtur
Trump would be Luther for sure.

To be fair, then that would make Hilary Norman Osborn. But I'm guessing even that dude believes in a strong border.

We need to think of a shitty, uninteresting, horribly ineffective villain to compare her to. I'm talking like someone who couldn't even defeat "Arm Fall Off Boy" lol.

http://i.imgur.com/rG5BR1B.jpg

Foxsteak
I think the biggest reason why Hillary lost was because she went after black and hispanic votes. Had she won Florida and NoCarolina she would have won. Problem is it worked for Ibama, not her. The 08 primaries showed this.

Killjoy12
If Hillary wants to find out who was responsible for her loss all she has to do is look in the mirror. The answer will be staring right at her.

Surtur
Originally posted by Killjoy12
If Hillary wants to find out who was responsible for her loss all she has to do is look in the mirror. The answer will be staring right at her.

She'll just have one of her aides tape a picture of Comey or Putin over the mirror before she goes to look at it.

Surtur
http://i.imgur.com/hRiWCFH.jpg

laughing

Flyattractor
WHat makes that especially funny is that she winds up on the bottom in both!!!!!

Surtur
So wait it is apparently Matt Lauer's fault now as well for daring to ask about the emails lol.

OxZy7dgFvDQ

Surtur
Lol...

"The Guy is Hiding Something": Top Hillary Aide Suggests Bernie Colluded With Russia Too

Sable
Clinton says shes done running for office

shiv
To be fair, then that would make Hilary Norman Osborn. But I'm guessing even that dude believes in a strong border.

We need to think of a shitty, uninteresting, horribly ineffective villain to compare her to. I'm talking like someone who couldn't even defeat "Arm Fall Off Boy" lol.

Wily E Coyote

Surtur

Foxsteak
Which is the question and which is the answer? Originally posted by Surtur
ht i cant post imgs sad ur.com/hRiWCFH.jpg

laughing

Surtur
So now remember, Obama's misdeeds according to Hilary:

-Didn't say Russia was bad enough
-Announcing a plan she herself agreed with

Thanks Obama.

Bashar Teg
-didn't try obstruct justice to protect her like your orange messiah does thumb up

Sable
http://i.imgur.com/hRiWCFH.jpg

laughing

That is pretty amazing. Its self explanatory.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
-didn't try obstruct justice to protect her like your orange messiah does thumb up

She's mad he didn't obstruct justice to protect her? Hilarious.

LordofBrooklyn
Why aren't the Antifa crowd equally as outraged by The Clinton's/DNC machinations that cost Bernie the nomination?

Surtur
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Why aren't the Antifa crowd equally as outraged by The Clinton's/DNC machinations that cost Bernie the nomination?

He was only given a D- rating by the NRA. He might as well be Hitler.

Surtur

Sable
This is epecially rewarding as he was first in line to be press secretary

Surtur
This is epecially rewarding as he was first in line to be press secretary

Lol and some of the comments on the tweet are hilarious. One person says if the book does well it is proof that Clinton wasn't a terrible candidate.

I don't think they understand why some people will be buying this book. It is the same reason people slow down in their car when passing another car accident so they can get a look at it.

Surtur
How was his speech a "cry from the white nationalist gut"? She is insane lol.

-bc2vqj1ziI

darthgoober
Lol and some of the comments on the tweet are hilarious. One person says if the book does well it is proof that Clinton wasn't a terrible candidate.

I don't think they understand why some people will be buying this book. It is the same reason people slow down in their car when passing another car accident so they can get a look at it.
I think a better analogy would be the way people who hated Howard Stern when he first became a big deal listened to his program even more than those who loved him.

Sable
Clinton is going to be on the View tomorrowlaughing out loud

Sable

I bought Shattered. I love seeing it my book case

Surtur
They are going to kiss her ass on The View sadly.

Sable
Given $14 million advance. Sold 275,000 copies. Which means her and her cronies bought 200,000 upfront.

Sable
She's not done blaming, now she's blaming Ivanka.

Flyattractor
Given $14 million advance. Sold 275,000 copies. Which means her and her cronies bought 200,000 upfront.

This kind of Shit should be illegal.

TOSS THAT FEM DOG IN PRISON! Then let her write a book.

It can be bout her being to Fugly to even get gang banged in the shower.

rolling on floor laughing

Flyattractor

Another thing to make you wonder about this deal... I wonder how many people will lose their jobs at these companies to cover the LOSS on this shitty deal?

I would say they should Sue both the Book Co and Clinton, but I remember... Clinton IS ABOVE THE LAW!

Silent Master
THZjygDVMQ0

Sable
laughing out loud

Foxsteak
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
-didn't try obstruct justice to protect her like your orange messiah does thumb up *cough*emails*cough*

Surtur
She was flat out asked in an interview if she made enough mistakes on her own to lose and she said...no.

So all the silly folk I've seen online defending her saying she "takes responsibility" in the book are wrong. She does what any politician would do and acknowledge she isn't perfect, before immediately passing the buck and saying she only lost due to outside forces.

So the "she takes responsibility" narrative is done.

Foxsteak
I think deep down she knows she held a bad campaign, but thats not profitable. Bush didnt mention Oli north in his autobiography.for eg.

Shes simply appealing to her fanbase, mainly SJWs and matriarchs.

Might actually be a good read to understand the changing face of politics and the upcoming chanhe in the democrat party.

Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.