Star Treck vs Star Wars (Space Battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
I wonder what would happen if there was a space battle among ALL Star Treck's vs Star Wars.

Battle takes place in Outer Space.

All ships taken into Consideration.

All Movies (Star Treck) . All Movies Star Wars

All races from both Franchises hrlp their respective universe.

1 week Prep Time.

Battle One: No World Destroyers for Star Wars (No Death Star)

Battle Two: (One Death Star for Star Wars; Death Star 2)

playa1258
V'ger, Whale Probe, Kralls Swarm, Genesis and Red matter gives Star Trek the win.

Scoobless
What's Star Treck? a parody of Star Trek?

no expression

Originally posted by playa1258
V'ger, Whale Probe, Kralls Swarm, Genesis and Red matter gives Star Trek the win.

Q

'nuff said.

Dang it, just noticed it's only the movies, not the TV shows....

That said, The Borg would just assimilate FTW (maybe they could even grab a Jedi and add the Force to their collective)

Josh_Alexander

Originally posted by Scoobless
What's Star Treck? a parody of Star Trek?

no expression

Q

'nuff said.

Dang it, just noticed it's only the movies, not the TV shows....

That said, The Borg would just assimilate FTW (maybe they could even grab a Jedi and add the Force to their collective)

Even against a Death Star?

steverules_2
Trek

Scoobless
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Even against a Death Star?

Yup. beam even a handful of Borg Drones onto the Deathstar and in no time at all the whole thing will be under their control.

Beam a hundred over and it's no-contest.

BruceSkywalker
Star Wars becomes one with the Borg

HulkIsHulk
I was gonna say Trek has better tech in most areas but gets wrecked in weapons and shields, but with all the species, Trek has too many reality warpers plus the Borg.
Adding to that, the species 8472 would just make this an absolute annihilation. Eight ships of theirs can destroy a planet, and if they bring along their entire fleet the Trek army will have practically several Death Stars for one the Star Wars team have, only smaller, faster, more manueverability and energy efficient with much less charging time. Screw the Borg drones, send in a dozen Species 8472 members and they would tear the Death Star from inside out.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Star Wars becomes one with the Borg

thumb up

Star Trek wins...

Death Star or no Death Star, it wont matter; the Borg will win this...

Scoobless
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I was gonna say Trek has better tech in most areas but gets wrecked in weapons and shields, but with all the species, Trek has too many reality warpers plus the Borg.
Adding to that, the species 8472 would just make this an absolute annihilation. Eight ships of theirs can destroy a planet, and if they bring along their entire fleet the Trek army will have practically several Death Stars for one the Star Wars team have, only smaller, faster, more manueverability and energy efficient with much less charging time. Screw the Borg drones, send in a dozen Species 8472 members and they would tear the Death Star from inside out.

Only movie characters in this one, no TV extra characters. *coughdominioncough*

steverules_2
Imagine if the borg got a hold of the death star...damn they'd be quite possibly unstoppable

Kazenji
I doubt the Borg could take control or even adapt to the Death Star's power since it runs on Kyber Crystals.

Scoobless
Meh, they'd probably just junk it cos it's so low tech for them.

#shotsfired

Dreampanther
The teleport ability alone gives Trek the advantage. Just beam some nukes over and fly on to the next battle.

Kazenji
Meh, they'd probably just junk it cos it's so low tech for them.

#shotsfired

Just like species 8472 tech was for them too.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Kazenji
Just like species 8472 tech was for them too.

No, just like all the worlds they ignored because adding them to the collective would be something of a downgrade.

playa1258
Careful guys Mike Wong and SD.net might spam this thread.

Josh_Alexander
3rd Battle Option: Star wars will have the 2 death stars and the Star Killer base of SW7.

How would this change the panorama?

quanchi112
Josh, I'm going to bump a topic and I'd like your opinion on it.

playa1258
Genesis wrecks anything in Star Wars

Josh_Alexander
Genesis wrecks anything in Star Wars

Even the Star Killer Base? That one erased an entire System.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Josh, I'm going to bump a topic and I'd like your opinion on it.

Which one?

playa1258
Genesis destroyed a whole Nebula.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Which one? Khan vs. Yoda. You already responded albeit incorrectly.

Kazenji
No, just like all the worlds they ignored because adding them to the collective would be something of a downgrade.

And because that very thing, That's the Borg's weakness.

Scoobless
No, it really isn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.