The best of the best...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The MCU's top 3 most powerful non-cosmic types:

Hulk...
Thor...
Kurse...

vs

Fox's top 3 most powerful non-cosmic types:

Apocalypse...
Unleashed Magneto (Age of Apocalypse)...
Phoenix (X3)...

vs

DCU's top 3 most powerful non-cosmic types:

Superman...
Zod...
Doomsday...

These three teams engage in a no holds barred battleroyal with the battle lasting until all members of the other teams are either killed or KO'ed...

All standard forum fight conditions apply...

Fight takes place in the center of NYC...

Which team stands tall?

Note: The MCU's 3rd most powerful being is debatable...

Strange is potentially very powerful, but he needs the Time Gem and prep, so he's out...

Scarlett Witch is powerful, but she lacks durability...

That's the reason why I put Kurse 3rd...

carthage
Mutants clean house

Transmutation, top Tier TK, telepathy, ability to atomizer their opponents, shields. They've got this in the bag

playa1258
Team Fox, then DCEU

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carthage
Mutants clean house

Transmutation, top Tier TK, telepathy, ability to atomizer their opponents, shields. They've got this in the bag

Dam...

Good answer...

smile

Psychotron
DCU.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The MCU's top 3 most powerful non-cosmic types:

Hulk...
Thor...
Kurse...

vs

Fox's top 3 most powerful non-cosmic types:

Apocalypse...
Unleashed Magneto (Age of Apocalypse)...
Phoenix (X3)...

vs

DCU's top 3 most powerful non-cosmic types:

Superman...
Zod...
Doomsday...

These three teams engage in a no holds barred battleroyal with the battle lasting until all members of the other teams are either killed or KO'ed...

All standard forum fight conditions apply...

Fight takes place in the center of NYC...

Which team stands tall?

Note: The MCU's 3rd most powerful being is debatable...

Strange is potentially very powerful, but he needs the Time Gem and prep, so he's out...

Scarlett Witch is powerful, but she lacks durability...

That's the reason why I put Kurse 3rd...

X Men cleanse!

On screen X Men Franchise has shown higher levels of power in this case.

K-Dog
Originally posted by carthage
Mutants clean house

Doomsday kills magneto and prob Phoenix with first heat vision or electrical radius thingy blast, and leaves Apoc vs Doomsday--good battle. Oh wait, Doomsday also has Superman and Zod on his side. D.C characters too powerful.

Silent Master
Too bad Doosday would actually be shooting Superman and Zod, TP rules.

K-Dog
If the first two teams join up against the D.C characters, maybe one of them could end up winning. But I'm not convinced transmutation or telepathic mind control will work on Kryptonians, whose bodies and brain cells are a thousand times beyond human at least.

Silent Master
Originally posted by K-Dog
If the first two teams join up against the D.C characters, maybe one of them could end up winning. But I'm not convinced transmutation or telepathic mind control will work on Kryptonians, whose bodies and brain cells are a thousand times beyond human at least.

Do they have any feats of resisting transmutation or telepathic attacks?

Arachnid1
Literally any of the top 3 DC characters can stomp the other teams. MCU isn't even a factor here.

relentless1
id lean towards X Men as Phoenix can disintegrate but would that work on a Kryptonian i wonder? Until that debate is settled ill go with Fox men team for the win

Sable
What is the highest level thing she disintegrated or the highest level molecule Apocalypse transmuted.

Therein lies the truth.

relentless1
Originally posted by Sable
What is the highest level thing she disintegrated or the highest level molecule Apocalypse transmuted.

Therein lies the truth.

good point but you can't say that they couldn't do it to superman necessarily; I'm inclined to think that a Kryptonian could tank these attacks but you never know so going by damage output id have to go with the X team

steverules_2
She couldn't disintegrate wolverine...is wolverine as strong as superman?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by steverules_2

Primary Adamantium (Marvels strongest substance) was resisting Phoenix's power; his flesh was being torn apart by her power, but his healing factor kept repairing his body...

Even then, Phoenix implied she could kill him, but Logan was able to get through to "Jean" (her good side) and she allowed Logan to kill her...

I personally think her power is great enough to kill Superman; by the end of the film, her TK was so strong that she was able to lift a portion of the ocean into the sky as a side effect of using her power...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EorG_uSMH1Q

TheLordofMurder
Also, Phoenix's TK overcame Juggernauts power of unstoppability earlier in the movie when she had him (and everyone in the house where she was overpowering Xavier) in her power unable to free himself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeU6SJorcvw

relentless1
Originally posted by steverules_2

he's nowhere near Superman level strength of course... but his healing factor especially in that scene is way off the charts

TheLordofMurder
Interesting results...

The consensus seems to be that the MCU characters rank dead last as pertains the best of the best from each respective company...

FrothByte
Phoenix is a cosmic entity and should automatically be disqualified.
I'd argue that Vision should take the MCU's 3rd spot.

Silent Master
Did anyone else notice that while non-cosmic types was stipulated for all three groups, it really only applies to the MCU. As theirs is the only universe where we have seen Cosmic types.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by FrothByte
Phoenix is a cosmic entity and should automatically be disqualified.
I'd argue that Vision should take the MCU's 3rd spot.

Comicbook Phoenix is a cosmic type; the movie version is not...

You could make a very good case for Vision being 3rd on the Marvel list...

I picked Kurse because of his raw strength and durability over Vision, but its definitely debatable..

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
So it seems that the consensus is that DC/Fox are tied for 1st while Marvel trails at a distant third as pertains which company has the most powerful Big Three...

Silent Master
Part of that is probably because you didn't pick the MCU's most powerful characters.

Steve Zodiac
Saw the title and hoped this was about the Eric Roberts, Chris Penn movie, disappointed doesn't cut it!

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
Part of that is probably because you didn't pick the MCU's most powerful characters.

Well of course not; Marvel has cosmic types and the other companies (so far) don't...

Thus this thread is limited to the most powerful non cosmic types...

Basic Hero and villains from each company...not near all powerful types like Dormmamu.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Saw the title and hoped this was about the Eric Roberts, Chris Penn movie, disappointed doesn't cut it!

Nice pic...

wink

Silent Master
Well of course not; Marvel has cosmic types and the other companies (so far) don't...

Thus this thread is limited to the most powerful non cosmic types...

Basic Hero and villains from each company...not near all powerful types like Dormmamu.

I'm glad you agree that Marvel was so powerful that you had to handicap them.

h1a8
Primary Adamantium (Marvels strongest substance) was resisting Phoenix's power; his flesh was being torn apart by her power, but his healing factor kept repairing his body...

Even then, Phoenix implied she could kill him, but Logan was able to get through to "Jean" (her good side) and she allowed Logan to kill her...

I personally think her power is great enough to kill Superman; by the end of the film, her TK was so strong that she was able to lift a portion of the ocean into the sky as a side effect of using her power...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EorG_uSMH1Q

Based off what showing makes you believe that she can damage someone far more durable than steel?

FrothByte
Comicbook Phoenix is a cosmic type; the movie version is not...

You could make a very good case for Vision being 3rd on the Marvel list...

I picked Kurse because of his raw strength and durability over Vision, but its definitely debatable..

thumb up

Well Phoenix certainly isn't a mutant. Pretty sure in X2-X3 it was still shown that the Phoenix force was a separate entity that was merging with Jean Grey.

In any case, adding the Phoenix to the mix automatically gives Fox the win.

relentless1
Originally posted by FrothByte
Well Phoenix certainly isn't a mutant. Pretty sure in X2-X3 it was still shown that the Phoenix force was a separate entity that was merging with Jean Grey.

In any case, adding the Phoenix to the mix automatically gives Fox the win.

what? Prof X specifically says in X3 that Phoenix is another personality in Jean Greys psyche; she's not a cosmic entity in the least as far as the movies go

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by h1a8
Based off what showing makes you believe that she can damage someone far more durable than steel?

Based on the sheer power and scope of her TK...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by relentless1
what? Prof X specifically says in X3 that Phoenix is another personality in Jean Greys psyche; she's not a cosmic entity in the least as far as the movies go

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.