50 Female Privileges

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Seeing as how we have no Female Posters in this Forum.

LETS HAVE FUN DISCUSSING THIS!!!!!!!

_ucR-1NodAs

Surtur
Already 25 seconds in and I see shit that shouldn't be happening, if this is true. A woman can rape a dude and then sue for child support? Oh hell no. There is no way such a thing exists in a patriarchy.

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
Already 25 seconds in and I see shit that shouldn't be happening, if this is true. A woman can rape a dude and then sue for child support? Oh hell no. There is no way such a thing exists in a patriarchy.

It's because the courts place priority on providing for children at all costs.

And the laws are still mostly designed around the assumption the man will be the breadwinner, no matter what social politics say. But bottom line, if the state sees a choice between paying out to support a kid, or putting a rape victim on the hook because of blood relations, the rape victim will be made to pay up, because the state really doesn't care about people..

Flyattractor
I liked the one about Spern Donars being forced to pay child support. I lol'ed there.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I liked the one about Spern Donars being forced to pay child support. I lol'ed there.

Where are the feminists for all this injustice? No Lena Dunham? Where is Sally Kohn?

Flyattractor
Who do you thinks is behind all this!?

Steve Zodiac
You missed out they can kiss any man they want.

Surtur
^^Lol see, constantly on his mind.

Steve Zodiac
^^Lol see, constantly on his mind.

Yes, because I post here every day roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Yes, because I post here every day roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, but I guarantee you lurk here everyday on invisible mode.

Steve Zodiac
No, but I guarantee you lurk here everyday on invisible mode. Wrong, I go days without coming here, because I have a life.

Surtur
Wrong, I go days without coming here, because I have a life.

That's cool, I don't believe you of course, but okay.

Steve Zodiac
That's cool, I don't believe you of course, but okay. Your welcome not to, but I think you are mistaking your addiction for mine and projecting as the evidence is contrary, you can always ask Backfire.

Surtur
Your welcome not to, but I think you are mistaking your addiction for mine and projecting as the evidence is contrary, you can always ask Backfire.

I think every time you and your pals have your behavior pointed out you just say others are projecting. So no, I don't take you seriously at all lol.

Steve Zodiac
I think every time you and your pals have your behavior pointed out you just say others are projecting. So no, I don't take you seriously at all lol.

Surt, seriously, are you on the rag?

Surtur
Surt, seriously, are you on the rag?

Steve, you can do better than this. On the rag? Are you 13?

Steve Zodiac
Steve, you can do better than this. On the rag? Are you 13? Painting the walls red?

Surtur
Painting the walls red?

This is the problem with having what essentially boils down to "yes men". When they cheer on anything you say you begin to believe it is legitimately clever.

They do a disrespect to you Steve, it prevents you from bettering yourself.

Steve Zodiac
This is the problem with having what essentially boils down to "yes men". When they cheer on anything you say you begin to believe it is legitimately clever.

They do a disrespect to you Steve, it prevents you from bettering yourself. How is Fly? Like I said chill brah, Night.

Surtur
How is Fly? Like I said chill brah, Night.

I know you said "chill" because it's all you can say lol. You are a troll.

cdtm
Originally posted by Flyattractor

That's an old story. The courts spun it as "No doctor involvement means agreement is void." Because, reasons.

Warned a friend who wanted to donate years ago.

Flyattractor
The Courts are funny that way....but not "funny" in a "Ha Ha"
kind of way..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.