New Live Action Aladdin Movie. SJW's crying Racist already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Why can't these people enjoy anything?

dtMrvR42Z0A

eek!

Kazenji
It's a brand new character, He's probably from a European Kingdom visiting the country or something along those lines.

Flyattractor
Which makes it even MORE RACIST!

TO use SJW Logic that is.

Arachnid1
Don't care, wont watch it anyways.

Flyattractor
Yeah pretty much. Seeing what kind of mess the B&B movie,
I imagine this will be the case...Guess we will all just have to wait for the live action Lion King.

marwash22
white rage detected.

quanchi112
I recently heard John boyega cried about the lack of diversity in Lotr and Game of Thrones. Very annoying. I didn't read this article but find this kind of crybaby nonsense pitiful in general.

Bashar Teg
they wrote in a token white guy to coddle all the tender MRA alt-snowflakes. didn't work, obviously.

Surtur
I'm baffled. I figured this would be someone casting a white dude as Al. But no...just because a white character was ADDED lol. I don't even...what?

Please casting directors: be dicks and cast the genie as white as well.

Originally posted by quanchi112
I recently heard John boyega cried about the lack of diversity in Lotr and Game of Thrones. Very annoying. I didn't read this article but find this kind of crybaby nonsense pitiful in general.

Did you see how one of the people involved with BLM complained over the latest planet of the apes movie? Lol, saying the apes had blue vests and they were copying off him because he wears blue vests. Yep, in the original movie from the 60's they had...you guessed it, blue vests lol.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm baffled. I figured this would be someone casting a white dude as Al. But no...just because a white character was ADDED lol. I don't even...what?

Please casting directors: be dicks and cast the genie as white as well.

Did you see how one of the people involved with BLM complained over the latest planet of the apes movie? Lol, saying the apes had blue vests and they were copying off him because he wears blue vests. Yep, in the original movie from the 60's they had...you guessed it, blue vests lol. That is so awful if true. Crybabies. John Boyega also sounds so salty over this.

Surtur
That is so awful if true. Crybabies. John Boyega also sounds so salty over this.

It did:

http://rollingout.com/2017/07/12/twitter-reacts-to-war-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-black-lives-matter-imagery/

But did you hear the ultimate in wtf'ery? People complained Dunkirk was...too white lol.

quanchi112
It did:

http://rollingout.com/2017/07/12/twitter-reacts-to-war-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-black-lives-matter-imagery/

But did you hear the ultimate in wtf'ery? People complained Dunkirk was...too white lol. Thus guy is a radical crybaby. I doubt anyone would take this shit seriously unless they are as ridiculous as he is.

Yeah, that's also dumb and crybabish.

Surtur
I dunno, I got super pissed that Schindler's List had no black nazis.

Flyattractor
I dunno, I got super pissed that Schindler's List had no black nazis.

True dat!

Surtur
Wait Will Smith is playing the Genie? Better be in a lot of makeup and have blue skin, etc.

Inhuman
This era we are living in is trash

Surtur
I'm so upset over the fact Aladdin isn't Chinese cuz according to the video he originally was. Grrrr. Where is this being filmed? I want to shake my fist in the general direction of the production.

BruceSkywalker
somebody butthurt about something...

anyways I could care less as I won't be seeing

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
somebody butthurt about something...

anyways I could care less as I won't be seeing

But it is a DISNEY Movie! You should be on your knees in fanboy worship over this!!!

Mindset
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why can't these people enjoy anything?

dtMrvR42Z0A

eek! "I gots my GED."

Ok...

Flyattractor
That is called "humor" Mindset...

Mindset
Originally posted by Flyattractor
That is called "humor" Mindset... Shut your stupid mouth before you catch a dick in it.

Flyattractor
Lol! Now that was funny!

Mindset
http://replygif.net/i/385.gif

Flyattractor
https://m.popkey.co/88f3e8/OV6aa.gif

Ascendancy
I'll wait and see with this movie.

As to the other films, it is a bit lame that there's almost no diversity in LOTR. GoT did a much better job considering what's seen with the Dornish, etc. The only non-Anglos you really see in LOTR are the ones driving the elephants and such.

That said, it's an older story, and I'm quite certain that most books I pick up from Asia, Africa, etc., and on down to the country level will lack diversity as well. Authors tend to write from their own experience, so I'm not surprised that a guy who lived and breathed what Tolks did didn't exactly have expansive horizons when it came to what he drew his characters from. I also keep in mind that GoT originally started as a historical fiction centered around medieval England, etc., so there's that.

Honestly it's one of the reasons that I enjoyed Wheel of Time, the Night Angel Trilogy, and quite a few later fantasy series more than Tolkien's work, but I don't think they need to revise what's there just to be PC.

quanchi112
Boyega is a crybaby to cite Lotr and GoT. Get over it. Cry me a river you baby.

Flyattractor
You want to float down that river on an inner tube don't ya Quanny!?

quanchi112
I can't help but hate you fly.

Surtur
Boyega is a crybaby to cite Lotr and GoT. Get over it. Cry me a river you baby.

LOTR is racist(Uruk-hai have black skin and are totally evil and a white man makes them wear a white handprint on them, sort of like they are branded by whiteness, the guy who does it even has the words "The White" in his name) and sexist(during Helm's Deep they only want the males to fight) and also...what about ugly people? If you watch the dvd extra's they say when casting for Elves they were looking only for tall, athletic, attractive people. Plus the fact they stay young forever is bigoted against people who age.

Flyattractor
I can't help but hate you fly.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/blwkss.gif

John Murdoch
91 Disney classic Beauty and the Beast is one of my top ten movies evah, but I still enjoyed the 2017 live-action version. However, I thought it was a soulless husk of a film when compared to the original animated version.

Favreau's The Jungle Book was a visual masterpiece that greatly improved upon Disney's animated work 50 years or so prior; BatB 2017's set design was horrendous in some locations, had worse vocal performances (Dan Stevens/Josh Grobin with "Forevermore" is the exception to this rule), and brought nothing new to the table. Completely unashamed corporate cash-grab that had the dude who directed the last two Twilight movies at the helm. Bad production choices all around. Note: gotta give credit to Condon for Candyman: Farewell to the Flesh. Prolly best horror sequel I've seen, which, granted, isn't saying much, but still.

I say all that to say this: if Aladdin veers more into Jungle Book territory (and, from what my wife says, Branagh's 2015 Cinderella as well), I'll give it a go, if Condon's BatB 2017, nah.

cdtm
Originally posted by marwash22
white rage detected.

Can't we all get along..

..and grouse about the jews? That's one thing black activists and mra's agree on. thumb up wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.