Lord Voldermort vs Sauron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
Sauron mentioned "You Know Whom's" name. Voldemort decides he should make Sauron pay.

Who wins?

2 days prep time. All powers and abilities allowed.

quanchi112
There's already another thread but the answer is clear, Voldemort.

Surtur
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Voldemort decides he should make Sauron pay.

Considering how powerful Voldemort is, I just hope Sauron has the required galleons with which to pay Voldemort for daring to speak his name.

Well okay wait, this kinda gets tricky since you say all powers shown. In LOTR at the beginning when he is shown he has a physical form. After that he is just some spirit.

In the hobbit movies it is not quite clear what the hell he is. Surely not as physical as he was in the beginning of LOTR. Some weird sentient darkness type thing. Yet obviously then he had more of a presence than during the majority of the LOTR movie, since we saw no evil darkness monster coming out to fight the forces of good.

On the other hand I can't think of anything even that version of Sauron did that Voldemort couldn't counter or just avoid via teleportation.

Sauron vs Gandalf:

ssYpJn5YGJc

Sauron vs Galadriel:

NLhypaRifcE

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Surtur
Considering how powerful Voldemort is, I just hope Sauron has the required galleons with which to pay Voldemort for daring to speak his name.

Well okay wait, this kinda gets tricky since you say all powers shown. In LOTR at the beginning when he is shown he has a physical form. After that he is just some spirit.

In the hobbit movies it is not quite clear what the hell he is. Surely not as physical as he was in the beginning of LOTR. Some weird sentient darkness type thing. Yet obviously then he had more of a presence than during the majority of the LOTR movie, since we saw no evil darkness monster coming out to fight the forces of good.

On the other hand I can't think of anything even that version of Sauron did that Voldemort couldn't counter or just avoid via teleportation.

Sauron vs Gandalf:

ssYpJn5YGJc

Sauron vs Galadriel:

NLhypaRifcE

Voldemort then? Voldemort still has his artefacts.

quanchi112
Voldemort would also destroy the Night King.

Surtur
Voldemort then? Voldemort still has his artefacts.

I'm trying to just figure out exactly what Voldemort would do to kill some kind of sentient darkness/fire. If I was Voldy I'd try transmutation before I try a death spell.

quanchi112
I'm trying to just figure out exactly what Voldemort would do to kill some kind of sentient darkness/fire. If I was Voldy I'd try transmutation before I try a death spell. Sauron was able to be harmed since Galadriel banished him as a spirit. Voldemort and his magic is extremely powerful and versatile.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sauron was able to be harmed since Galadriel banished him as a spirit. Voldemort and his magic is extremely powerful and versatile.

Well yeah, but she used her own magic to banish him. What is Voldemort going to do?

quanchi112
Well yeah, but she used her own magic to banish him. What is Voldemort going to do? Fiendfyre.

Josh_Alexander
Voldemort would also destroy the Night King.

Out of thread!

quanchi112
Out of thread! Glad to hear you won't deny it.

Surtur
Fiendfyre.

But he also appears as fire and shapes it to resemble a physical form.

quanchi112
But he also appears as fire and shapes it to resemble a physical form. Is he the same properties as Fiendfyre. No, he isn't so it isn't the same thing.

Surtur
Is he the same properties as Fiendfyre. No, he isn't so it isn't the same thing.

I guess it could work since it is dark magic.

steverules_2
In LOTR at the beginning when he is shown he has a physical form. After that he is just some spirit.

In the hobbit movies it is not quite clear what the hell he is. Surely not as physical as he was in the beginning of LOTR. Some weird sentient darkness type thing.

Funny you should mention that because in Return Of The King he was meant to have a physical appearance

StealthRanger
Sauron vaporises Voldemort's wand, like he did Gandalf's staff /thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Sauron vaporises Voldemort's wand, like he did Gandalf's staff /thread False, and that took time and Gandalf was beaten. Voldemort kills him with a spell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.