Dr. Manhattan vs Night King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Watchmans Dr. Manhattan

vs

Night King

playa1258
Manhattan.

John Murdoch
Osterman vaporizes him. If he can terraform Martian terrain, reform himself from disintegration, and manipulate matter and energy in order to create sustainable energy system superbombs, he can take Night King.

Arachnid1
What could he possibly do to Manhattan?

NemeBro
Good thread, really has my chestnuts roasting by an open fire.

Sable
Originally posted by Arachnid1
What could he possibly do to Manhattan?

Some think the Night King can only be killed with Dragon Glass and Valarian Steel.

KingD19
Yeah well Manhattan can BFR him into an active volcano. Or space. Or simply tear apart the bonds that hold him together.

It's as close as most people will ever get to a God vs an Ice Lich. Really not a fair fight.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Sable
Some think the Night King can only be killed with Dragon Glass and Valarian Steel. Vaporization would work fine. It's not like the dude could take a nuke.

Or he could transmute the NKs own spear or sword into dragon glass and blow it up. Either way Manhattan stomps.

Josh_Alexander
Watchmans Dr. Manhattan

vs

Night King

If you are gonna do irrational Threads then you might as well do TOAA vs NK.

Very creative!

Stigma
Dr. Manhattan is Azor Ahai.

Sable
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
If you are gonna do irrational Threads then you might as well do TOAA vs NK.

Very creative!

It was more of a point, you said he could only be killed by Valarian steel.

But not the Sauron who wields Ring of Power.

BruceSkywalker
Manhattan shows Night King his blue balls before prior to Doc Manhattan knocking him out of existence

Josh_Alexander
It was more of a point, you said he could only be killed by Valarian steel.

But not the Sauron who wields Ring of Power.

Sauron lost to man with a sword!!! Hahahahaha. What makes you think he would do any better against the NK?

Sable
He lost due to PiS, the same way the night king will lose.

Josh_Alexander

I doubt the night king would die if he loses a finger.

Sable
He died cause the ring fell off not cause he lost a finger.

KingD19

Hold on, now.

You're saying Doctor Manhattan beating the Night King will be PIS?

How exactly is a God beating him PIS?

Sable
Originally posted by KingD19
Hold on, now.

I said Sauron lost to PIS, think before you speak.

KingD19

He(Sauron) lost due to PiS, the same way the night king will lose.

You said that. So that means Night King will also lose to PIS the same way Sauron did. Or did you mean he'll lose when Manhattan chops his ring finger off?

Sable
Appears you are having a mental retardation moment. Explain where in the thread this was DM vs Sauron.

I'll wait.

Sable
I say again.

Now think real hard, and try to focus on what the Op is about, not what you think it's about.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Sable
He ran off like he normally does when embarrassed

Arachnid1
Appears you are having a mental retardation moment. Explain where in the thread this was DM vs Sauron.

I'll wait. You're a fking idiot. Learn to read. KingD19's post makes perfect sense.

Sable
Actually it doesn't you fcking moron. Josh understood it perfectly. You and King are apparently fcking idiots.

Sable

Do you not understand what this means dumbass Arachnid?

Let me break it down for you idiot.

Sauron lost to PIS the same way the Night King will lose to PIS

Clear enough retard?

Prove me wrong dumbass

Arachnid1
1. You have no fking idea whats going to happen in the show or book so your claim is fking stupid just like you.

2. You said that in a versus thread the Night King is a part of and you don't understand why someone would think you mean it in the context of the thread being discussed.

Holy fuk. Kys you autistic waste of sperm. Your mother should have swallowed.

Sable
Wow you truly are a retard and a fool.

Please tell me where I said this was DM vs Sauron like King said.

Quote me *****. I bet your mom swallowed all the guys at the Whore House. Which makes you a bastard.

Arachnid1
Wow you truly are a retard and a fool.

Please tell me where I said this was DM vs Sauron like King said.

Quote me *****. Holy FUK

Are you honestly this fking retarded or is it all one massive troll job?

Sable
You look so fcking dumblaughing out loud stay out of the thread dip shit.

Arachnid1
He(Sauron) lost due to PiS, the same way the night king will lose.

You said that. So that means Night King will also lose to PIS the same way Sauron did. Or did you mean he'll lose when Manhattan chops his ring finger off? Are you honestly fking simple enough to think this post is referring to Sauron? Do you honestly believe that King is talking about DM vs Sauron here?

No fking wonder no one on this forum takes you seriously. You're a joke. laughing out loud

Sable
1. You have no fking idea whats going to happen in the show or book so your claim is fking stupid just like you.

No I read things and can make logical guesse unlike retards like you.

How does the night king die?

Sable
Are you honestly fking simple enough to think this post is referring to Sauron? Do you honestly believe that King is talking about DM vs Sauron here?

No fking wonder no one on this forum takes you seriously. You're a joke. laughing out loud

So he was talking about the Night King when he said "he will lose by chopping off his ring finger?" HOLY FCK YOU ARE DUMB

How the fck would the night King die by losing his Ring Fingerlaughing out loud IDIOT laughing out loud

If so you are not only defending a ridiculous statement but you look like a fool. I am pretty sure everyone here takes you for a fool.

Arachnid1
No I read things and can make logical guesse unlike retards like you.

How does the night king die? Oooooh you make logical guesses. And you base it off an article listing all of the NKs weaknesses that any fking idiot could surmise from watching the show? You're so educated! wink

So he was talking about the Night King when he said "he will lose by chopping off his ring finger?" HOLY FCK YOU ARE DUMB

How the fck would the night King die by DAM losing his Ring Fingerlaughing out loud IDIOT laughing out loud

If so you are not only defending a ridiculous statement but you look like a fool. I am pretty sure everyone here takes you for a fool. YES you fking idiot, he was. That was a tongue in cheek comment aimed at you and it went right over your head. Jesus he made you look like an idiot. You still don't get it! LOL you fking joke

Sable
I never made the assumption he would die by losing his ring finger like your dumbasslaughing out loud

Sable
Oooooh you make logical guesses. And you base it off an article listing all of the NKs weaknesses that any fking idiot could surmise from watching the show? You're so educated! wink

YES you fking idiot, he was. That was a tongue in cheek comment aimed at you and it went right over your head. Jesus he made you look like an idiot. You still don't get it! LOL

No actually you don't get it. He tried to use a strawman arguement and got caught. Now you are defending itlaughing out loud

Sable
Oooooh you make logical guesses. And you base it off an article listing all of the NKs weaknesses that any fking idiot could surmise from watching the show? You're so educated! wink

YES you fking idiot, he was. That was a tongue in cheek comment aimed at you and it went right over your head. Jesus he made you look like an idiot. You still don't get it! LOL you fking joke

Look how mad you arelaughing out loud

Sable

YES you fking idiot, he was. That was a tongue in cheek comment aimed at you and it went right over your head. Jesus he made you look like an idiot. You still don't get it! LOL you fking joke

Yes logical guesses are stupid now. You are seriously fcked in the head.

Josh_Alexander
He died cause the ring fell off not cause he lost a finger.

NK loses here.

Just like Sauron would.

Sable
Yes I agree, at least you and me were on the same page this whole time

Josh_Alexander

thumb up

KingD19
HE(Sauron) lost due to PiS, the SAME WAY the NIGHT KING will lose(to PIS).

Hold on, now.

I said Sauron lost to PIS, think before you speak.(Ignores how he used NK in the very same sentence, in a direct comparison because he believes they'll lose the same way, via PIS)

He(Sauron) lost due to PiS, the same way the night king will lose.(The very same sentence, but Sauron is in parenthesis to point out that's who "HE" is)

You said that. So that means Night King will also lose to PIS the same way Sauron did. Or did you mean he'll lose when Manhattan chops his ring finger off?

Here I asked you a direct question, if you meant that NK will also lose to PIS, or if he'll lose when his finger gets chopped off, as a joke because that's how Sauron lost.

THanks for trying to explain, Arachnid. But since those two stooges don't get it, I'll try again. This is the entire back and forth. I capitalized everything important so the idiots can emphasize on what they need explained.

Arachnid1
Here I asked you a direct question, if you meant that NK will also lose to PIS, or if he'll lose when his finger gets chopped off, as a joke because that's how Sauron lost.

THanks for trying to explain, Arachnid. But since those two stooges don't get it, I'll try again. This is the entire back and forth. I capitalized everything important so the idiots can emphasize on what they need explained. No point trying to explain it to that moron. I'm pretty sure he figured out where he was wrong right about when he started spamming angry replies and PMs LOL. Thanks for clarifying though. He'll still probably try to stick to the same stupid DM vs Sauron argument to save face though it has the opposite effect.

Sable

THanks for trying to explain, Arachnid. But since those two stooges don't get it, I'll try again. This is the entire back and forth. I capitalized everything important so the idiots can emphasize on what they need explained.

You strawmanned and was caught. And no, you were not joking, nice try to clean it up.

Funny how Josh understood perfectly whom I was having the conversation with, but you two idiots managed to **** it up.

NK loses here.

Just like Sauron would. Originally posted by Sable

thumb up

Sable
No point trying to explain it to that moron. I'm pretty sure he figured out where he was wrong right about when he started spamming angry replies and PMs LOL. Thanks for clarifying though. He'll still probably try to stick to the same stupid DM vs Sauron argument to save face though it has the opposite effect.

Says the guy who literally started insulting and flaming first, laughablelaughing out loud

Concession accepted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.