Thane vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Current Thane with the force vs HP Doomsday.

No bfr.

zopzop
HP Doomsday. Thane's only feat is barely beating a powerless and dying Thanos.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thane. The PF is above beings like DD. It should be able to blast him away ala Imperiex Prime. If Thane can use the Universal PF and not the one that jobbed to Jane Thor, which I believe he can.

zopzop
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Thane. The PF is above beings like DD. It should be able to blast him away ala Imperiex Prime. If Thane can use the Universal PF and not the one that jobbed to Jane Thor, which I believe he can.
Believe it or not that wasn't jobbing. It lost interest because of Quintin. I actually thought the PF had a good showing in that arc until Abhi proved it wasn't as impressive as I thought it was sad

HP Doomsday wins because of he's done more on panel.

Stoic
If Thane has the full power of the PF and is capable of putting out the power that the PF is capable of, I see an Imperiex moment all over again.

carver9
Well, in the same comic it was said that Thane has the power to destroy the universe.

h1a8
If Thane had problems beating Thanos, then how in the hell could he beat DD? Potential is not a feat. Thane must have SHOWINGS proving he can beat DD. Anything else is trolling.

Also, what feats does PF have that prove it can do what Imperiex did?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Current Thane with the force

http://media.giphy.com/media/2of8SfTvoyhos/giphy.gif

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
If Thane had problems beating Thanos, then how in the hell could he beat DD? Potential is not a feat. Thane must have SHOWINGS proving he can beat DD. Anything else is trolling.

Also, what feats does PF have that prove it can do what Imperiex did?

Imperiex casually turned DD to bones. There was no fight. The actual battle against Thanos did not begin yet. The PF can devour entire stars like they were nothing. There are a couple of reasons why you shouldn't be using the word trolling. Why are you even commenting so strongly at this point?

DarkSaint85
Yeah but what has THANE done with the PF?

We don't share feats. Carver knows this.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8

Also, what feats does PF have that prove it can do what Imperiex did? he didn't have a problem beating Thanos. He made a weakened Thanos powerless and mortal as punishment.

Read some comics ffs.

LordofBrooklyn
HP Doomsday ravages Thane!

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Everything is an unknown is what my point was. H1 coming in here making any claims is pointless.

TethAdamTheRock
Wheres the scans of thane vs thanos

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Current Thane with the force vs HP Doomsday.

No bfr. Originally posted by carver9
Well, in the same comic it was said that Thane has the power to destroy the universe. Dude, stop.

carver9
It's implied power...nothing shown on panel demonstrating anything like that but it is something good to point out in reference of Phoenix not being a weakling which some in here was saying.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Imperiex casually turned DD to bones. There was no fight. The actual battle against Thanos did not begin yet. The PF can devour entire stars like they were nothing. There are a couple of reasons why you shouldn't be using the word trolling. Why are you even commenting so strongly at this point? PF can't devour stars. WTF are you smoking. DP went inside stars and created a chain reaction that made them supernova.

And a character wielding a particular power still must go by feats. Thane has no feats of even hurting HP DD.

Stoic
https://i.stack.imgur.com/Zgp2u.jpg

Not that HP DD can do anything close to this, and Thane on panel is stated to be in possession of the entire PF. Jean on the other hand was getting used to the power as seen on panel. Take a step back, and wait until Thane actually fights Thanos.

Stoic
As it is suddenly, completely consumed by Dark Phoenix.

DarkSaint85
So this is as bad as a Golgo thread?

Stoic

More or less. Yet you still have people arguing for DD. Not to mention making false interpretations, and not even knowing that Thane and Thanos have yet to actually fight.

DarkSaint85
Lol I meant in the sense Golgo makes threads where one side has like zero actual showings,but gets put up against established guys.

zopzop

Destroyed a planet and wrecked an armada of starships. But that's high herald level stuff at best :
https://s26.postimg.org/z1ct9cof9/image.jpg https://s26.postimg.org/cqoy9dr51/image.jpg
Not really. We don't know how powerful the PF is in Marvel at the moment.

DarkSaint85
So like his threads with Deathstroke and the SF lol.

Stoic
Lol I meant in the sense Golgo makes threads where one side has like zero actual showings,but gets put up against established guys.

That too. We have to just sit back and wait for the actual fight. Thanos may have been amped to the teeth in his latest book, so he may be well above what he once was. We do know that Thane has the PF's flight speed or is extremely fast while in flight, but other than that, we don't know how powerful this guy has become. Even so, Doomsday is fighting well above his weight class. This is still the Phoenix no matter which way you look at it.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by zopzop
Destroyed a planet and wrecked an armada of starships. But that's high herald level stuff at best :
https://s26.postimg.org/z1ct9cof9/image.jpg https://s26.postimg.org/cqoy9dr51/image.jpg

Not really. We don't know how powerful the PF is in Marvel at the moment. Thane also knocked Nebulas/Champion ship out of light speed after catching up with them. Showing his speed I guess.

TheHulkster
That too. We have to just sit back and wait for the actual fight. Thanos may have been amped to the teeth in his latest book, so he may be well above what he once was. We do know that Thane has the PF's flight speed or is extremely fast while in flight, but other than that, we don't know how powerful this guy has become. Even so, Doomsday is fighting well above his weight class. This is still the Phoenix no matter which way you look at it.

Next issue should tell a lot. Thanos' words in the scan below declares the PF as a threat to destroy the universe and also states Thanos to be regaining is full power.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1OUHV8Laqwg/WUFLsZ90wwI/AAAAAAAEGHs/Y5RkELa7x28bXDniqS3kfVB0c_QBCOICgCLcBGAs/s1600/043_009.jpg

Sin I AM
So Quire AND Thane have pf now? Did i miss something?

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM

The PF got bored of Quire and left him.

Sin I AM
The PF got bored of Quire and left him.

Where is this shown?

Stoic
Where is this shown?

Wow I just read it a few days ago, but I was on my cell phone and at work rushed. I can't remember sorry about that. But it did leave him because she got bored of his shenanigans or something to that extent.

Sin I AM
Wow I just read it a few days ago, but I was on my cell phone and at work rushed. I can't remember sorry about that. But it did leave him because she got bored of his shenanigans or something to that extent.

Due try...i.havent been able to and i keep up with alot of marvel stuff

Genii96

Thane got the phoenix egg,quire got a small piece of the full PF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.