Batman Vs Black Panther (suits)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Pretty simple question i have.

Do either of their suits amplify their strength?
If so, how and by how much for each character's suit?

Asking about standard suits here.
I know each character has specialized suits that do all sorts of things to include strength amping.
Not concerned with those.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/39001/2846268-bpbm1.png

DarkSaint85
I don't think either do, actually.

riv6672
Huh.
I know Batman's suit is much more than spandex, which got me wondering.

Flyattractor
BP's Org Cape is much more Disco then Batmans.

Stoic
All I know is that the two of them would make for an awesome team up.

shadowknight
Not their standard suits, it magnify their durability.

meep-meep
I can't recall reading either suit boosting their strength. Although it's possible with BPs vibranium suit, considering its vibranium attributes, may make it appear to alter his strength. I personally don't think it enhances his strength. But I can see how durability feats, with his suit in some cases, can be misinterpreted as strength feats.

riv6672
Good deal. Thanks meep. thumb up

Vanguard
The only thing on Panthers suit that increases his damage output are the vibranium soles on his boots. They can be used to shatter or weaken objects with his kicks. But nothing else to my knowledge.

riv6672
^^^Oh thats neat!
Batroc would MURDER with that type of footwear.

Vanguard
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Oh thats neat!
Batroc would MURDER with that type of footwear.

I liked that feature too. Priest was really the only one to use it with any regularity.

meep-meep
Originally posted by riv6672
Good deal. Thanks meep. thumb up

No problemo.

Originally posted by Vanguard
The only thing on Panthers suit that increases his damage output are the vibranium soles on his boots. They can be used to shatter or weaken objects with his kicks. But nothing else to my knowledge.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.