Eric Bolling's son dies hours after father loses Fox News job

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Link

Surtur
Whatever he may have done I am sorry for his loss.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
Whatever he may have done I am sorry for his loss.

Like just being ACCUSED by some Leftists saying you did something with no more proof then that...

Sad News.

Bashar Teg
already going after "the leftists". classy. thumb up

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I am going to go ahead and politicize this now

Sad Bashy. Sad.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
already going after "the leftists". classy. thumb up Its the internet, its fair game for both sides. lol

Besides, anyone think the kid actually die at the convenient moment of his death job?

Flyattractor
It is very possible that this is a Leftist Murder Conspiracy. They are filled with hate.

BackFire
Heard about this earlier. His only child, right? Very very sad.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by BackFire

Agreed, don't even know who the guy is but when you lose a child it's a body blow.

MythLord
Christ, can we leave the Lefty vs Righty debate out of this thread? The man just lost a child, for fook sakes!

Sad thing, honestly.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by MythLord
Christ, can we leave the Lefty vs Righty debate out of this thread? The man just lost a child, for fook sakes!

Sad thing, honestly. Well said! Bashar also made this point earlier and it's valid.

Sable
Originally posted by BackFire

19 years old. I think he wa attending Boulder U in Co.]

shiv
That is too much for any one

Flyattractor
I agree that giving all the good vibes and what not to the Bolling Family at this time is the proper thing to do.

BUT I also feel that to spread the power of laughter to help the healing process is als very important....so I will still make fun of certain persons should continue. ...

Because lauging at lefties is good for the soul.

Surtur
Well the media did find some way to whine about Trump with this, is anyone shocked? Trump retweeted out the condolences of Kelly Anne Conway and someone else to Eric.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Sad Bashy. Sad.

But aren't you the one who started with the politicizing?

Like just being ACCUSED by some Leftists saying you did something with no more proof then that...

Sad News.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16

He's also the one the folks whining then doing the same thing profess to be better than though. You see the problem?

Lestov16
The problem seems to be hypocrisy on both sides. Essentially making them no different or better than the other and deserving of equivalent scrutiny, rather than "leftists are worse than rightists". You see the problem?

Robtard
Been said before; I've said it before, a parent should NEVER outlive their children, so this is just awful, don't care if Bolling was a turd or a saint.

As far as the two Trumpers who are desperately trying to politicizing this to attack "Leftist", the media, liberals etc, just ignore them and they'll fizzle out, imo

Surtur
The problem seems to be hypocrisy on both sides. Essentially making them no different or better than the other and deserving of equivalent scrutiny, rather than "leftists are worse than rightists". You see the problem?

Yes indeed, from both sides. Certain folk here have yet to learn that.

Flyattractor

Nope

Surtur
It's TMZ, so take it for what you will:

Eric Chase Bolling, Jr. Died in Bed After Suffering 'Emotional Torture'

Note it is not being claimed this is why he died.

vansonbee
So a yr ago, Eric senior sent out a dick pix and his son is embarrassed about it and killed himself in the end?

Social Media ****ed up his kids head.

Surtur
They do not know if it caused his suicide. It also seems like it might possibly have been an accidental overdose.

Flyattractor
Imagine how lucky the world got off.. I mean if Eric's one dick pick caused this death...just imainge the death toll from all those Weenie Pics Old Anthony put out there....WEENIEMAGGEDON!!!!!!

shiv

Sad News.

Things I'm getting from this post:

- genuine concern for Eric Bolling

- emotional intelligence: empathy

Flyattractor
Originally posted by shiv
Things I'm getting from this post:

- genuine concern for Eric Bolling

- emotional intelligence: empathy

What was your life like before you acquired these things?

shiv
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

There was no air

There was no earth

There was no moon

There was no me

Flyattractor
So not totally sucky then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.